A Turn of the Tables

Story Info
What happens when she was in charge.
3k words
3.81
33.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

Note: This is a true story.

Ten years ago, I was on the road one or two nights, every week. I was 45 at the time and in a marriage that was emotionally and sexually dead. I was glad to be able to get some time away. I met up with a gal online, who lived in the area I was working in. She was the same age as I was, recently separated and as they say, on a mission to experience life to the fullest. I was a little on the chunky side of things at that point, 5'10, 240 lbs., and so was she, 5' 6" and about 180 lbs., nice big DD tits and a sweet cunt that was completely shaved.

Our relationship started off simple enough, with the usual fucking and what have you. I like to eat pussy and there was always plenty of that to be had. Her mouth, pussy and ass were always willing to take my cock and my sperm. After a few weeks, I made some hints about moving things started to the kinky side. It only took one session and she decided that she really liked getting spanked. Unlike a lot of guys, I like to take my time with a spanking, 30 whacks could take up to 1/2 hour. Then we moved into bondage. Things got even hotter with clothespins, paddles, lashes, plus the usual vibrators and other toys being added to the play list.

One night I introduced her into a little pee play. We were at a bar and had drank a fair amount of beer.

We got back to her place and when we got inside, I said, "you want to try something really kinky?"

"Sure," she said, "why not, but I have to pee first."

I said "oh you will."

She looked at me funny and said with bit of concern in her voice "okay."

We went to the bedroom, got undressed, and I led her to the bathroom.

I started the shower running and said "get in."

She got in and so I did I.

I said "turn around and bend over."

We had fucked in the shower before so this was nothing new. She bent over, my dick found her cunt I started fucking her.

She said "I really have to pee!"

I said, "when you cum, let it fly".

"Ohh" was her reply.

It didn't take too long. She started cumming and then the piss started pouring out. All over my cock and balls. It was a really neat feeling. I pulled out, pissed all over her cunt and back, then I rammed my cock back in and filled her up with cum. I pulled my cock out. She straightened up, turned around and kissed me deeply.

"My, that was kinky," she said.

I asked "did you like it?"

She said with a funny smile, "yes, I did."

We finished off the shower and headed to bed. We had a quick and passionate fuck the next morning before getting up for the day. She made breakfast, while I was getting cleaned up and dressed. I wasn't going to be back till the next week.

I was just getting ready to leave, when she said "I have a question."

I said "go ahead."

She said, "next week, I want to be in charge for the whole evening."

I was only going to be there one night so I figured what the hell. I was pretty much game for anything in those days.

I gave her a kiss and said "why not?"

It goes without saying that I was wondering all week, what she might have planned. We talked every day on the PC using a messaging program, but she didn't give me even the slightest hint of what she had planned. Finally the day arrived.

I got to her place around 6:00 PM. As usual, supper was ready and waiting, complete with candles and wine. We made the usual chit chat about the week.

Finally I said "so what's on the menu for tonight?"

She just looked at me with a smile and said with an unusual amount of authority in her voice, "You are."

"You will do every thing that I tell you do to do."

Not having a clue as to what was lying ahead, I said "I guess I have to."

She smiled and said "go into the bed room and get changed."

"Into what?" I asked.

She said "your clothes are on the bed."

"Call me when you are ready."

So I headed back to the bedroom. There on the bed, was a light blue bra with thin soft cups, a pair of pink lace panties and a pair of natural colored thigh high stockings. Okay I thought, this is going to be interesting. I was nowhere near her size, so I knew that she purchased these just for me. I got undressed and I got dressed. Everything fit just right, even my man boobs filled up the bra cups. I had done some dress-up stuff back in my early teen years. My bed room was in the attic and my mother had stored some older clothes including lingerie up there. But it was a passing thing. Till now. Needless to say, I was hard as a rock.

I sat down on the bed and said "I'm ready".

Still dressed in her day clothes, she came into the bedroom and said "stand up."

I stood up.

She said "put your hands together."

She took a silk scarf off her dresser and tied my hands. Not too tight, but still tight enough that I wasn't going to escape.

She had a makeup table with a big mirror in the room and there was bench to sit on in front of it. She took my tied hands and led me over there.

"Sit down," was her next command.

She started applying makeup to my face. Foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, and it was topped off with a bright red lipstick. I turned around and looked in the mirror. Needless to say I was quite the sight at that point. She then applied some perfume to my neck as a finishing touch.

She said, with a surprising amount of authority, "get on the bed and get on your knees, bitch!"

I did as she commanded. She reached down and pulled out a rope that was still tied to the bed leg from one of our previous bondage sessions. She passed it around the scarf binding my hands and tied it off. She pulled out two other ropes at the other end of the bed, which she tied to my ankles. She made sure to spread my legs spread as far as they could go. She went back to the dresser and got another silk scarf. She came back to the bed and blindfolded me with it.

She bent down, kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear, "don't go anywhere, I'll be back."

Yeah, right, I thought.

It's amazing just how slowly time passes when one is in that situation. Especially when one has not been in that situation before. My mind was racing as to what she had planned. I made a mental note to check the history files on her PC when I got a chance, not that it was going to do me a whole lot of good right then. Finally, I heard her come back into the room. I could feel her laying some items on the bed.

She got on the bed behind me, kneeling between my legs and asked "did you miss me dear?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Good" she said.

I could feel that she was now naked. She started running her hands up and down my back. Then she would reach around to play with my breasts, squeezing my nipples hard, through the bra. Moving her hands back down to my waist, she pulled the panties down just far enough to completely expose my ass. She started rubbing and playing with my ass cheeks, then SMACK, came the first spank. Then the next one and then the next one. She had learned her lessons in that department well. I didn't keep count of how many times she spanked me, but I could feel my ass was burning when she was done. She reached over and picked something off the bed. I could feel the wood of a paddle I gotten for her, sliding across my already stinging ass. Before I could even think about what was going to happen, WHACK. Oh man, she used that paddle and she used it hard. I was very close to breaking down and crying when she finally stopped.

She then pulled the panties back up, bending over again to kiss me on the neck and the side of my face, like I always did when things were reversed.

"Poor baby needed a good spanking, because she has been a naughty girl," she said, all too cheerfully.

I didn't say anything, I was still breathing hard from the pounding my ass had taken. She sat up and I felt her pull up a little bit of the panty fabric at the top of my ass crack and then using a scissors, she cut them down to the top of my crotch area, leaving my balls and cock still wrapped in pink lace. I felt her squeezing something wet and slippery on to my asshole. Taking her finger, she started lubing my ass. First one finger, then two. She worked them in and out, adding some more lube as she went along. Finally she pulled them out. I could feel her moving around on the bed, getting in position behind me. I felt something else at my asshole, something that felt a whole lot bigger than a finger. She started slowly pushing it in. My asshole was stretching and burning as it went in, but I didn't have much choice in the matter.

"I hope you like my new strap-on toy," she said, with way too glee in her voice.

She started fucking me with it, going deeper with each stroke. My ass had been fingered in the past and I used a small vibrator about as thick as my thumb before, but nothing of this size had been inside me. The pain soon went away, and it started feeling good. She fucked me slowly for a long time.

"You like getting fucked, don't you bitch?" she asked.

A very weak "yes," was my reply.

My dick felt like it was going to explode but I couldn't get the right feeling to cum. She pulled the dildo out and got off the bed.

She untied my feet and said "get on your back and lift your legs, bitch!"

Not having much choice in the matter, I did as I was ordered. Getting back on the bed, she positioned the dildo at my asshole and pushed it back in. She lifted my legs up even higher, and started fucking me from the front. She would lean over, kiss me, and grab my breasts and twist my nipples. The dildo base must have been rubbing enough of her cunt in the right way, because after a bit, she started cumming and cumming hard all the while fucking me. I knew that my up-to-then, virgin asshole, was going to be right sore the next day.

She pulled it out and said "it's time for some real fun."

She lowered my legs to the bed and I could feel her getting off the bed. I could hear the Velcro strips of the strap-on being opened up. Taking the scissors, she cut the crotch of the panties up far enough, so she could pull my cock free. I could feel something being dribbled on my aching cock, which turned out to be honey. She started, slowly and softly, sucking my cock. She knew exactly how much pressure to use so I wouldn't cum. She would go down and lick my balls for a while, then it was back to my cock. Finally, after what seemed like forever, she got on top of me, aimed my cock at her cunt and started fucking. Slowly at first, but I knew I wasn't going to last too long and so did she. I started ramming her back, as hard as I could. She started cumming and I started blasting cum into her waiting cunt. I shoot a pretty big load, the first time of the night, but it was nothing like this one. It felt like I shot out a gallon of cum. I could feel it oozing out all over me. She laid down on top of me. We kissed for a little, then she sat up.

She slide off my softening cock, then moved up and dropped her cunt on my mouth and said "clean it good!"

Honey, pussy juice and cum came flowing down my face, as I was licking. I was no stranger to the taste of my own cum, but I had never eaten a full load like this. She came twice on my face while I was eating her. She lifted up and swung around into the 69 position. She dropped her cunt back on my face and started sucking me. She pulled my legs up and I could feel the dildo going back into my now well stretched asshole. My normal recovery time is about 1/2 hr, but it wasn't 15 minutes till I was shooting another massive load into her mouth. She pulled the dildo out and got off of me. She switched positions and laid down beside me. She pulled my face towards hers, and proceeded to kiss feed me the cum shot that was in her mouth.

I finally broke the kiss and said "I really have to take a piss," hoping that the game was over.

She said "poor little bitch has to take a piss?"

"Yes," I said with the appropriate urgency.

"And how do you ask?" she said.

Trying to be as nice about as I could, I said "please, can I go take a piss?"

"Much better," was her reply.

She slid the blindfold off. She got off the bed and untied the rope holding my hands from the bed leg. She led me by the rope to the bathroom. I was going to stand and pee like always, but she said, "girls pee sitting down!"

So I sat down on the toilet and when I was finished, I started to stand up.

She said "you forgot to wipe it."

So I did. I got off the toilet. Still holding the rope, she sat down on it.

She said "kneel and play with my cunt."

I got do and I reached in and found her clit and started rubbing it.

She said, "my cunt!"

So I did until she climaxed and pissed all over my hands.

She said, "wipe it clean."

Reaching for the toilet paper, I did as ordered.

She lead me to the sink, turned on the water, and said "wash your hands and cock."

With my hands still being tied, this was a bit of a project, but I managed.

I asked "can I wash my face off?"

"No", she said, picking up a washcloth.

"Wash my cunt!"

Geez, she was really getting her money's worth of this evening of fun. I washed her off. She handed me a towel and I dried her and me off.

She led me back to bedroom. She took the scissors and cut off what was left of the panties. She opened up a dresser drawer and out another pair of panties, these being the sheer white satiny kind.

She said, "you will sleep in these tonight."

She helped me put them on. I laid back down on the bed. She retied the rope to the bed leg and after a few passionate kisses still tasting of sperm, it was lights out and off to sleep. It goes without saying, that I slept like a rock.

I woke up the next morning with a full bladder and my usual piss hard on. I looked over and saw that she was already awake.

She said, "I was wondering when that was going to wake you up."

I said, "well if I don't go soon, you are going to have a seriously wet bed."

She laughed a little and started stroking my dick through the panties.

I said, "that's not fair."

She said, "too bad" and continued stroking for a while.

Finally she said, "well I guess we both need a shower."

She untied my hands. I removed the bra, panties and stockings and we headed to the bathroom.

I went towards the toilet but she said "get in the shower."

So in I went, got the water running and then she came in.

She bent over and just as I was going to enter her cunt, she said, "piss on me."

So I let loose and washed her cunt with my piss.

When I was finished, she said "now fuck me."

It took a few strokes of my hand to get hard again and in I went. Pounded her hard and fast, she started cumming and pissing and then I started cumming. When I was finished, I pulled my cock out of her. She turned around and gave my dick a suck and then me another cummy kiss. We started doing our usual shower thing. Washing each other and playing a little.

She asked with a little too much smile in her voice, "so, how does your ass feel?"

I said "like it got fucked by a horse."

She just laughed a little and said "turn around and bend over."

She stuck a soapy finger in my ass and washed it good. She moved over a little to let the water rinse it off and bent over and gave it a good tonguing. That felt nice. So when she was done, I returned the favor. We finished up the shower and dried off and got dressed for the day. Had some breakfast and coffee then it was time to head out, off to work and the real world.

As I was leaving, I said, "next week it's my turn."

She said, "yes, I guess it is."

But that is a story for another day.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers