A Twisted Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me hard," I panted.

Dan pounded my ass harder. His hands tightly grasped my hips and he thrust his big dick into my quivering core. "Roll over bitch," he commanded as he pulled his dripping dick from my gaping asshole.

I quickly rolled onto my back and grabbed my ankles tightly. I pulled them up to my ears and offered him my still gaping ass.

Dan thrust his throbbing meat back inside me and a wicked grin crossed his face. "Who's my bitch?" He asked.

"I'm your bitch," I cried out loudly.

"How do you want it bitch?" He queried sternly.

"Hard," I groaned as he pounded his big dick into my asshole.

"I'm close," he moaned. "Jerk your cock for me slut. Show me how hot my cock makes you."

I wrapped my fist around my turgid shaft and started to pump. I looked up at his sweat soaked body and I was amazed at how erotic it looked as he thrust his dick into me. I could feel my climax approach and I could tell Dan would cum soon too. He thrust his cock deep inside me and threw his head back.

"I'm cumming," Dan cried out as his dick started to pump hot cum deep inside my bowels. I passed the point of no return and stroked my cock at a furious pace until it spewed thick white cream onto my stomach. My ass clenched Dan's cock as I came and milked his hot cream from his spasming dick. He left his cock deep inside my ass as I rode the waves of my climax.

"Oh god," I said softly as my breathing and heart rate returned to normal. "That was incredible."

Dan smiled and pumped his cock into my depths twice more before pulling it from my asshole. "You know," he said as he wiped his cock on my leg, "You are my bitch now aren't you?"

I looked at Carrie and then back at Dan. "Yes," I said softly. My heart pounded in my chest as the words left my mouth. "I am your bitch."

"Good, clean my cock bitch," he ordered as the girls turned their attention to each other.

I walked to the hotel bathroom and returned with a wet soapy wash cloth.

Carrie was on her back and Linda lay on top of her with their pussies pressed tightly together. They kissed deeply and passionately as they thrust their hips together. Their motions were fluid and languid and their was no sense of urgency.

I washed Dan's cock and laid down beside him to watch our wives play. I bend down and placed my head on his tight rippled stomach and obediently cleaned his cock first with the wet soapy cloth and then I dried it with a towel. He had already cum twice and I knew it would be a while before he could get hard again but when he did I planned to make a special request.

The wives languid sensuous motions became more frenzied as they built to a fever pitch. Carrie cried out loudly as her body quaked with a very powerful climax. She later told me that she had already had several small tremors while watching Dan fuck me and the forbidden fruit aspect of cumming at the hands of another woman made her cum harder than she had ever cum before.

Linda slipped between Carrie's thighs and lapped up my wife's delicious juices. She was careful not to touch Carrie's hypersensitive clit and in no time my wife was writhing with pleasure as Dan's wife licked and fingered her to another incredible climax.

Linda moved back on top of my wife and they kissed deeply as Dan and I watched. I was idly playing with his soft cock with my head resting a few inches away on his firm muscular stomach.

I watched Carrie roll on top of Linda as they kissed. My wife kissed her way down Linda's thick curvaceous body and settled between her strong thighs. Carrie ran her tongue slowly across her new lover's engorged lips tasting her essence. It was clear that she liked the flavor because she then sank her tongue inside Linda's cunt and lapped at it like an excited puppy.

Linda writhed and shook as her body responded to my wife's tongue. She came quickly and powerfully as Carrie licked and fingered her wet pussy.

I was moved by the difference between their sensuous love making and the raw hard sex that Dan and I had. I slowly slid lower and took his soft cock into my mouth.

His cock grew semi erect in my mouth and then stayed that way for a while. I continued to suck his like a pacifier until he was totally erect. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and slowly stroked it as I moved up and lay beside him. I buried my face in his neck and kissed it softly. My lips trailed soft kisses to Dan's ear.

"I want to watch you fuck my wife," I whispered as I continued to slowly jerk his hard cock. "Please."

Dan turned toward me and pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me softly at first. His lips parted and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I had never dreamed I would kiss a man but it was not at all what I expected. His lips were softer than I would have imagined and my body responded to his kiss. My cock grew hard and he grabbed it roughly. He pulled my dick hard as he kissed me deeply.

I moaned wantonly into his mouth and he tugged hard on revived dick. I wanted more but I also wanted to watch him fuck my pretty wife.

Dan abruptly ended the kiss and rolled off the bed. He approached Carrie and bent down to kiss her. She returned his kiss passionately and offered herself to him. He rubbed his stiff cock across her swollen lips and she moaned loudly. He teased and tortured her without entering her cunt and she got hotter and hotter.

"Please," Carrie said softly and Dan smiled triumphantly. In the span of two hours he had made both me and my wife beg for his cock. He had made us both his bitches and our lives would never be the same.

Dan fucked my wife hard and her body responded to his big cock with a seemingly endless series of orgasms. He commanded me to slide under my wife and lick her cunt while he fucked her. He didn't have to ask twice.

I scurried under my sexy wife. I pressed my tongue to their union and licked her hard clit as Dan's cock slid under my tongue. It was deliciously sensuous.

Carrie exploded as Dan fucked her. Hot liquid erupted from her pussy and coated my face as I continued to attack her swollen clit.

Linda straddled my cock and impaled herself on my turgid shaft. Her motions were wild and frenzied. I couldn't see anything other than my wife's pussy and Dan's cock and balls but I could hear Linda cry out as she came. Her climax didn't stop her but her motions returned to slow and languid as she rode my hard cock.

"I'm close," Dan warned as he continued to thrust into my wife's liquid core.

"Cum inside me," my wife groaned as her body started to tremble. I licked her hard clit and sent her over the edge to a powerful climax as Dan continued to ram his cock into her.

Carrie moaned loudly as she came and I knew her clit would be to sensitive for me to continue to lick. I raised my head and started to lick Dan's cock and balls as he fucked my wife hard. He buried his big dick inside her and unloaded a torrent of hot cum deep inside her womb as I gently sucked his heavy balls.

Dan pulled his dick from Carrie's cunt and shoved it into my mouth. Linda continued to ride my cock as I sucked her husbands delicious cock until his cum and Carries juices had all disappeared down my throat.

Dan climbed off the be and Carrie sat down on my face with her sloppy cum filled and I quickly swallowed Dan's cum from her cunt as she kissed and fondled Linda. I could feel my climax build and my cock erupted inside Linda with an enormous cum shot. Linda collapsed on the bed beside me and kissed me deeply.

Carrie slid between Linda's thick thighs and licked her pussy clean as the thick blonde came again and again on my wife's inexperienced but obviously talented tongue.

Linda crawled in bed with Dan as Carrie and I cuddled in the other. It was after 3am when we drifted off to sleep. Dan and Linda left the next day but not before we exchanged numbers. We haven't repeated our performance with them but we have had several other adventures since our anniversary vacation expanded our horizons.

12