A Typical Friday Night

Story Info
A trio of friends play for a night of pleasure.
1k words
3.24
66.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a friend named Marie. Marie and I have been friends for a while, but we recently started sleeping together. We're not dating, but we love to fool around. Most times we invite a guy to play with us, because we both love threesomes. This last one was pretty incredible.

Marie knows this guy named John. He's a Dom, and really enjoys eating pussy. She mentioned us to each other, and we agreed to meet up for a night of fun.

I was nervous, pacing Marie's house, and insisting upon wearing my corset to make his jaw drop. She laced me in about 20 minutes before he got there, and we finished watching the movie we had put in to pass the time.

John walked in, hugged Marie, and then kind of stared at me for a minute. "Hi," I said. "I'm Cass. Pleasure to meet you!" It took him a moment to recover enough to exchange pleasantries. Inwardly, I was smirking, and Marie was laughing quietly behind him.

John offered to take us to dinner, and not being fools, we agreed. I wore my corset and sat across from John, who managed not to stare at my tits all through our meal. I got a lot of appreciative looks, too, from around the restaurant.

After we got back to Marie's place, John took a shower. Marie said she usually joins him, but she decided to stay with me instead. That was sweet. We cleaned a few toys and put a sheet down on the bed, so nobody would have to clean up a mess.

John walked out from the bathroom naked, and I had already wiggled out of my corset and skirt. Marie was already undressed as well. I had stayed in my panties at Marie's request. I laid down on the bed at John's urging, and the two of them got out some cocoa butter massage gel. It was the best non-professional massage of my life! Marie worked on my legs and John got my back, with them trading off on who massaged my ass. It was slightly sexy but mostly relaxing, and I really enjoyed it.

After I was nice and relaxed, it was Marie's turn. I focused on massaging her legs while John got her back. We traded off on massaging her ass. She's got amazing skin, so soft and smooth, and she swears she doesn't do a thing to it. I love staring at it, sucking on it, stroking it... Giving her that massage was total bliss.

Once I crawled back up onto the bed, John and I started making out. He's such an awesome kisser. Marie started to suck him off, and listening to that was so hot. After a while, we switched places, and I got on my hands and knees to give him head. John's cock was delicious! I loved sliding my lips up and down it while licking at the sensitive spot on the underside. I even managed to deepthroat him a few times, which was no small feat, let me assure you!

While I was giving John that blowjob, Marie climbed around behind me and started fingering me. I'm big on having my g-spot played with, and she knows it, so she was massaging my favorite spot while rubbing my clit. After a while, she pulled out a dildo and started to fuck me with it. It was so good, I couldn't keep sucking John off! I ended up pillowing my head on his thigh while I got fucked with that thick, pink cock. It's all a blur of pleasure.

Next, Marie laid down while John ate her magnificent pussy and I sucked on her fabulous tits. Hers are bigger than mine, which makes them nice to play with. I licked and sucked and pinched at her nipples until John and I made her cum from the stimulation. Listening to her moan and breathlessly talk to us was so fucking good, let me tell you.

Since it was the first time the three of us had played together, John and Marie agreed that I should get most of the attention, and boy, did I ever get it. John and Marie tied me up with a four-point harness, and blindfolded me. They helped me into a laying down position, and John dove immediately for my tight, wet cunt while Marie slid a feather over my skin. After a few minutes, Marie grabbed an ice cube and began to rub it over my body. I let out a soft moan of pleasure, and then a gasp as the icy wetness touched my hot moist center. John sucked the ice cube into his mouth for a bit, to get a taste of me, before playing it over my pussy again and again with his hands. He warmed me with his tongue, before doing it again. All the while, Marie was playing different soft things over my skin--velvet, satin, silk, and then sucking my nipples in between. John ate me until I came, tugging at my bonds ineffectually and moaning loudly.

We then curled up in the bed under the covers to snuggle, with me in the middle. John was behind me, and kept playing with my nipples and clit all night long, making it difficult to get any sleep. Finally, I did, but it didn't feel like very long before he was kissing me awake, cock hard as a rock. Marie was still asleep, and there was something about being fucked with someone asleep next to us that seemed deliciously wrong and wonderfully erotic at the same time. He pulled me into the doggie position and started to fuck my tight pussy, all the while telling me how sexy I was and how tight I was. Marie woke up soon after we started, and purred a good morning, all the while watching. I managed to whisper a good morning before cumming hard around his cock. John kept fucking me until his own release, slamming his cock into me and pushing hard as he came.

We got up and went to a local diner, smelling of sex, before John went home and I got a shower and stayed for another movie.