A Unique European Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that a hotel maid came in and told us it was closing time and that we had to leave. Not wanting the moment to die, Berndt took the initiative and invited us to his suite for an evening drink and to continue our conversation. I didn't want my wife to blow the opportunity so I quickly accepted and told him we'll come up to his room after we freshen up a bit.

Needless to say, my wife rushed us to our room where she practically attacked me and begged me to go down on her. However, I knew there wasn't going to be a better moment to fulfill my fantasy. So I carefully teased her breasts and lightly kissed her inner thighs to make her even hornier. She was so horny that I saw her pussy glistened with her juice for the first time before I even gave a single lick. I then stood up and told her that if she needed relief, then she'll either have to get it from Berndt or wait till we get back from our rendezvous with Berndt. She continued to beg but I stood firm. Then with a devilish smirk, she gave up pleading and got ready to meet Berndt.

When we knocked on Berndt's door, he greeted us in the same hotel robe that he wore down to the steam room. After stepping into his room, Miho was immediately taken back by the gorgeous view of the city he had from his suite. Calmly he took her hand and guided her to the window where he stood behind her with his hands on her waist. I was sure he was pressing himself up against her ass, and with a thin one piece dress on, I was equally certain that Miho was feeling his lump against her back.

After a minute or so, we all took a seat in the living room with us on one sofa and him on the opposite sofa. Berndt then poured us all glasses of a Dom champagne, which I knew was not cheap. As we continued with our pleasant conversation, Berndt let his robe ride up so high up his legs that part of his semi-hard cock was in clear view for my wife to enjoy, and that she did. By that time, I noticed the champagne was taking its effect on Miho and she was more relaxed than before in the steam room. I decided this was now or never, so I pulled her closer to me and began to massage her shoulder with my right hand and her left leg with my left. I then steered the conversation topic towards sexuality and eventually asked Berndt just how big his cock was at full strength. Sensing where I was going with the conversation, he smiled back and proudly stated his length in centimeters, which I calculated out loud to be close to 9 inches long. My wife was taken back but then through out a challenging statement by saying, "Is that possible?"

Without missing a beat, Berndt responded, "Why don't you see it for yourself?"

Then he got up and walked over to us. He then stood directly in front of my wife and took off his robe. Miho's eyes widened as she saw just how big he really was with his semi-hard cock only 2 feet in front of her face.

"If you really wanted to see its full size, you'll have to help me." Berndt said as he smoothly took her left hand and placed it on his shaft. She was so mesmerized that she automatically wrapped both her tiny hands around his thick cock. A bolt of electricity went up my spine as I saw my wife touching another man's cock for the first time. Not missing my cue, I quickly seated myself behind my wife and encouraged her by massaging her breasts and inner legs with my hands. Miho was now getting into the rhythm of jerking Berndt's cock and seeing it get bigger and bigger. Then I whispered to her to put it in her mouth because that would make Berndt feel even better. Being so hypnotized by his giant manhood, she did what I suggested but was only able to get his bulbous head into her small mouth. That was good enough for Berndt because after a few seconds inside her mouth, he was now rock hard with large veins pulsing up the sides of his big cock. After some maneuvering, I was able to pull Miho's dress down from her shoulder and up her legs to only wrap around her waist. Next went her bra and panties all the while constantly massaging either her breast or pussy with one hand.

I told Berndt that my wife has never had sex with a white man before, let alone someone who's so endowed, and would probably like to have sex with him if he wants to. He said it would be his honor and that it was also his first time to have sex with such a beautiful Japanese woman. I notice a slight smile on Miho's face from his compliment. However, I sensed she was still hesitant with his size. So I whispered in her ear, "This may be the only time we'll have this opportunity. Besides, it's my birthday tomorrow and I this is my wish as my present."

After a short pause, Miho then turned to Berndt and said to him with her innocent eyes, "Ok, but please be gentle."

Being the gentleman he is, Berndt then reassured her that if at any moment she's too uncomfortable, he would stop. He then got down on his knees between Miho's legs and said to me, "To make Miho more comfortable, why don't you take my cock with your hand and guide it inside her."

Miho then slowly laid back on the sofa as I grabbed his thick manhood and placed it at the entrance to her womb. The feeling was very strange but yet, my curiosity to see her reaction was so strong that I wanted to put Berndt's big cock inside my wife's little pussy. It was hard to believe my shy and conservative Japanese wife was about to receive the large cock of another man, and only the second man in her life, into her tight womb. His cock was so thick that I felt like I was holding a coke bottle. I could tell she was very excited because her little pussy was already glistening with her juice.

Then it happened. After all my efforts, my fantasy was becoming a reality as witnessed another cock besides my own had touched my wife's most inner sanctum. With a plop, his large purple head was inside and a loud moan came out of Miho's mouth. Berndt was being a real gentleman as he slowly inched his way deeper inside Miho's stretched pussy. Though I could see how tight her lips were around his shaft, she had so much juices flowing that it made so much easier to slide it in. At the half-way mark, I could see a wince in Miho's face but after a few more gentle strokes, the pain went away and pleasure took over again. I knew then she was also enjoying it and would see it through.

It seemed like an eternity for Berndt to finally get all of his 9 inches inside my wife and I was still staring in disbelief that she could take all of him. He then rested for a moment to give Miho's pussy time to get acclimated to his huge cock. When he sensed that she had adjusted mentally, he instructed her to wrap her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. I didn't realized how strong he was, but he just picked her up like a rag doll and carried her to his bedroom. The contrast of seeing my wife's petite body clinging onto this manly guy with a hairy chest was so erotic. Once inside the bedroom, I didn't waste time by taking a seat on a chair next to the bed and began jerking at my little pecker while seeing my wife lubricating another man's cock with her juices.

The site of this stranger fucking my sweet and small wife with his giant cock got me so horny that I came in less than 30 seconds. He started out slow and then increased his pace once he started to hear moans coming from my wife. After making my wife come at least 3 times in a 15 minute span, he decided to switch position. He told her to get on all four while he positioned himself behind her. Then he entered her again, slowly shoving his entire manhood all the way into her very slick pussy. This was the first time she's tried the doggy position, and she commented, "Oooohh, it's so deep!" That made him excited and he began to pick up his tempo and was ramming in and out of Miho at a blurring speed. I could see my wife's juice turning into a white froth at the entrance of her tiny pussy from his rapid pistoning cock.

"Oh, do you like my big penis now Miho?" Berndt asked. "Is it like what you would expect? Do I make you feel complete inside now?"

Miho never responded to my verbal foreplay, but suddenly she seemed obedient to Berndt. "Ye...ye...yess. It's so much bigger..."

"Bigger?" Berndt asked

"Big...bigger than my husband's. Twice as big. Oh, I've never felt anything like it before." Miho responded knowing full well that the effect of her comment was turning me on.

That must have done the trick because Berndt was now tensing up and announced he was going to come. Before it dawned on me that Miho did not have any protection, Berndt slammed all 9 inches of his glory inside my wife one last time before he erupted deep within her womb. She screamed out at that moment as well, as if she had an orgasm on top of her existing orgasms. I'm sure she could feel his sperm shoot deep inside her because so much was already leaking out of her pussy.

Exhausted, Berndt got off of Miho and out plopped his slick semi-erect cock. Miho's pussy was fully stretched out and I could see a big dark gape where once was her tight little pink Japanese pussy. The lips were all swollen with deep red color and Berndt's sperm was still leaking out. She was exhausted and wanted to catch her breath while Berndt went to get a drink.

Berndt came back into the bedroom a minute later after being re-energized and laid down next to Miho. I gave them an excuse that the champagne must have gotten to me so I told them I was going to crash on the sofa and that they can continue having there fun in private. However, I left the bedroom door partly open so I could peep in on them.

By the end of the night, I had witnessed my wife totally giving herself over to another man that she had only met a few hours earlier. And this was only the second man she had ever been with in her entire life. With his long and thick cock, he was able to fuck her in every imaginable position that I couldn't do. He screwed her from behind, sideways, on the floor, and her new favorite position with her on top. All the while, she kept telling him to fuck her with his "BIG, WHITE COCK!" He even taught her how to take his cock half-way down her throat and swallow his cum, which is something she's never let me do before.

The next morning, I saw my wife lying all cuddled up on top of Berndt. They had obviously woke up and fucked again because though semi-hard, Berndt's cock was still imbedded inside my little Japanese wife's pussy. Her legs were open enough for me to see her swollen pussy lips were wrapped tightly around his cock. Some of Berndt's sperm was crusted on her legs, and some were still oozing out a bit from her pussy. Our sex life has changed completely after that trip. It was also a good thing we had purchased some morning-after pills over there before we went back to the US, because a day later Miho tested positive for pregnancy. Almost every day after that trip, I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that my wife, for a moment, had gotten her brains fucked out by another man with a huge cock and had also gotten knocked up though temporarily.

Reliving that experience during our love making sessions for the next 3 months had also stimulated my wife to the highest level as well. And just recently, Miho even admitted to me that she had let Berndt fuck her in the ass as well while I was asleep. She said that it hurt at first, but in all the excitement, she began to like it and had a shattering orgasm. My feelings were hurt at first, but imagining the thought of Berndt's log ramming it's way up her rear end got me all hard again. And lately, she's giving me subtle hints that she wants to explore this new lifestyle a bit more. We still have Berndt's contact information. Perhaps, it may be time for Berndt to give the US a visit...

12