A Use of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,560 Followers

She dropped her hand to the small of Sophie's back and held her close whilst she gently stroked her cheek. Within seconds the younger girl had surrendered to her and they were kissing deeply.

Maurelle looked quietly amused but I was trying to read the Countess's expression. She was clearly excited but there was something more. It took a moment to realize that she was envious and I had not considered the possibility that she might covet Sophie to herself.

As if to confirm my surmise she turned to me.

"Bid them stop."

Cecile seemed reluctant to respond and I had to speak tersely.

"Leave her!"

Both girls looked discomfited as they adjusted themselves but, for the Countess, the fuse had now been lit.

"It seems that kissing comes naturally to those of our sex but in our new world order the bringing forth of children would, perhaps, require a greater intimacy?"

The import of her words was not lost on me nor, curiously, on Cecile. She was looking at Sophie with something akin to lust in her eyes.

Still tiptoeing carefully I took another step.

"If we were to have them undress and see what suggests itself?"

The Countess's eyes widened just a little as the words were spoken but I struck whilst the iron was hot. I turned and simply said

"Cecile..."

She had grown used to undressing on command but, right then, she held herself just a little more proudly. She did not take her eyes off of Sophie as she stripped naked but the younger girl seemed to be looking fixedly at a point somewhere over Cecile's head such was her reluctance to admit to herself what was happening.

The Countess had no such reservations. She appraised Cecile as if she was a prize mare but she seemed particularly interested in her denuded sex; so much so that I gave a polite cough and raised an eyebrow.

She gathered herself and I eagerly awaited her instruction to Sophie to get undressed but she surprised me.

"Mathilde, come here and take off your clothes."

Mathilde had tried to blend into the shadows but she now came forward as demanded.

She was a plain girl of indeterminate age with the ruddy complexion and the stocky build of someone raised on a farm but she must have evinced some talent else she would not be in the Countess's service.

She kept her eyes to the floor as she quickly undressed and judging by the manner in which the Countess looked at her she had not previously seen her naked.

In truth, the girl was well made and it was her poor posture that leant her a hangdog appearance. Her breasts were large with nipples more oval than round and they would be an asset to her if she were only to square her shoulders.

She was pleasantly plump with good legs suggestive of many miles of walking and she was blessed with nice skin. I had already noted, with approval, that the women of the south seemed more fastidious about personal cleanliness than their cousins in the colder north.

It was clear that the Countess was looking to me to take the lead and I duly obliged.

"Sit down Mathilde."

The girl looked to the Countess for approval which was given with the slightest nod of her head. She took her place on the chair with her legs tightly closed and her hands clasped in her lap.

I bade Cecile to come forward and her face was a picture. She cast a forlorn glance towards Sophie and then looked at me silently entreating me not to humiliate her further. I turned from her and addressed myself to Mathilde.

"Place your hands on the arms of the chair and open your legs."

With seeming reluctance she unfolded herself but, in that instant, I caught something in her eyes. There was a spark there of keen intelligence but there was also a hint of knowing slyness.

I immediately re-evaluated her deciding that she was not as guileless as she at first appeared and this seemed borne out by the way in which she now sat just a little more confidently. I carried on looking at her even as I addressed myself to Cecile.

"You know what you are required to do..."

For a space of seconds Cecile did not move and I turned to look at her.

"Don't make me have to ask again..."

She visibly shook as she made the effort to move and I could see the look of hatred in her eyes. Whether or not it was directed towards me or at Mathilde I could not say but it was of no consequence.

I never ceased to be amazed that, even amongst the lower orders, there was a conception of station in life and Cecile no doubt believed that I was forcing her to degrade herself with someone of markedly inferior rank.

With reluctance weighing down every step she approached the chair and slowly sank to her knees. One of her regular duties was to minister to Maurelle with a comb and a blade to keep her sex perfectly dressed and she could now see, at first hand, the benefit of so doing.

Mathilde's sex had a wild covering of mousey curls that encroached upon her inner thighs and even shadowed the lower reaches of her belly. Her womanhood could barely be discerned and Cecile had to use her thumbs to gain access.

The Countess touched me on the arm, without looking away from the two girls, as if to confirm that I was flesh and blood and that this was not a dream. Mathilde must have been having similar thoughts as her quivering breasts betrayed her rapid shallow breathing.

Cecile revealed to our gaze a vivid pink wetness and then steeled herself for what must be done.

At the first touch of her tongue Mathilde groaned and whispered under her breath.

"...mon Dieu"

Her eyes closed and a red blush spread across the surface of her breasts as her nipples slowly engorged. The room seemed unnaturally silent and all that could be heard was a low moaning from Mathilde with each breath that she took counterpointed by the quiet lapping of Cecile's tongue.

They were opposed, with Mathilde hardly daring to believe and not wanting it to end whilst Cecile was doing all within her power to bring about a swift conclusion.

Cecile began to suck and I imagined that she had her tongue at work on Mathilde's clitoris which must have had the desired effect as moisture began to drip from her chin to form a pool on the floor.

Even now the maid looked toward her mistress, her innate servility forcing her to reaffirm that she really did have permission to savour this ultimate indulgence.

For just a fleeting second I thought that the Countess was going to have them desist but she remained silent.

Mathilde closed her eyes and surrendered to the inevitable. Her instincts were driving her to close her legs and hold Cecile in place but she did not recognize them for what they were. She did not know the rules of the game and she held herself tensed as Cecile drew the bow ever tighter before finally granting release.

Mathilde bit down hard on her knuckle to stop herself from crying out as her body shook under the intensity of the assault even as she pulled Cecile to her.

This was unnecessary as Cecile's own conditioning demanded that she remain in place until the final ripples had ebbed away but she released herself as soon as she was able. Her anger was seething but she sat back on her haunches awaiting any further commands I might choose to give

I looked at the Countess and smiled to myself. She was trying to maintain her composure but she could not hide the look of wild excitement in her eyes.

I was tempted to take her to my own bed but I sensed that this was not quite the right time. Instead, I spoke quietly at her ear.

"You would, no doubt, have words with your maids in private. I will retire with Maurelle and you may attend upon us in my chambers when you are ready."

Cecile, seeing that she was not included in this, looked to me expectantly for instruction.

"You will stay with the Countess and you will obey her in all things as you would me."

The Countess did not miss the nuance in my choice of words and nodded her head very slightly in thanks. Without another word I left through the communicating entrance that let onto my bedchamber and Maurelle secured the heavy door behind us.

As soon as we were ensconced Maurelle closed the shutters at the windows which, save for a single candle, plunged the room into darkness.

It was Maurelle who had explained to me, at a young age, the necessity for checking all of our accommodations for the presence of 'peep holes'. Sometimes they were designed into the fabric of the walls and, at others, they were later additions.

In the castle de Guigane they were a feature of the original building and Maurelle had quickly found them out. At my request she had enlarged the aperture between my two main chambers, a not inconsiderable labour which had taken some hours.

Once the work was complete she had mounted her magical tapestry to cover the now larger opening. She would not tell me how or where she had originally acquired it except to say that it came from the east.

It gave the appearance of being a being a woodland scene with exotic birds not seen in these lands but, when viewed from the other side it looked blank and offered an almost unimpeded view.

In order for it to work the room being viewed had to be brightly lit, it did not work nearly so well with candlelight, and the viewer need sit at an angle as though to look through the weave.

Today, with my bed chamber bathed in sunlight, the view was almost perfect. It took my eyes a few seconds to accustom themselves but then I was rewarded with the sight of a clearly reluctant Sophie as she slowly removed her clothing.

I noted that the fetching dusting of freckles on her face was mimicked on her modest breasts which were blessed with deliciously red nipples. Her naturally pinched waist owed nothing to corsetry and the curve of her hips drew the eye to her coy sex with its light fluff of curls.

She tried to preserve her modesty with her hands but the Countess bade her to stand with her arms at her side whilst she surveyed her as if she were carved from marble.

I sat with bated breath hoping that the Countess would now take it upon herself to join them in their nakedness but she was still not entirely comfortable. I watched, intrigued, as she beckoned Cecile to her and made her lie at full length along the chaise longue.

Cecile looked uncertain and the more so as she was told to open her legs and put her feet flat to the floor. She was thus cruelly exposed and I was taken a little by surprise when the countess reached down to stroke the smooth expanse of her stretched sex.

I had no doubt that, despite her reluctance, Cecile became sufficiently heated by our encounters that she found her own relief once she was dismissed but it had never been in my presence.

That was all about to change as the Countess told Mathilde what was expected of her. In truth, little could be heard particularly if the speaker was turned away from the aperture but the expression on Mathilde's face told all.

She looked down at the recumbent Cecile with an expression that seemed to mix disgust with guilty curiosity but she could not disobey.

I dearly wanted to know what Cecile was thinking as the roles were now reversed and it was Mathilde who went to her knees to serve. She hated all that I made her do, and no doubt feared damnation, but how would she now feel when, for the first time, she was to be the recipient.

At first Mathilde was clumsy but even this maladroit snuffling was enough to draw a series of gasps from Cecile. Emboldened by this apparent success she began to lick in a more controlled manner, trying to emulate what had been done to her, and it seemed that she was beginning to relish the task.

I was so engrossed in this intriguing spectacle that I did not notice as the Countess discretely divested herself of her undergarments. This only became apparent as she stepped forward leaving them pooled on the floor.

With the gracefulness of a tutored dancer she lifted the hem of her dress from the floor and then, in a single movement, she mounted the chaise.

I caught the merest glimpse of her legs as she slowly settled, like a nesting bird, completely hiding Cecile's upper body from view. Her captive's distress was immediately made manifest by a sudden jerking of her legs but Mathilde secured them with her burly arms and continued with her appointed task.

For a moment I almost felt sympathetic towards my poor suffering servant. The Countess was a woman of solid build and her posture suggested that she had relaxed to the extent that her whole weight was centred on her victims face.

Included in that was the burden of her heavy court dress. The countess still favoured velvet here in the more temperate south and Cecile must have been plunged into total darkness. I was also prepared to wager that she had been aroused for some time and the layered folds of material would serve to deny Cecile any hint of fresher air.

Perhaps it was these thoughts that brought a smile of contentment to the Countesses face but, more likely, it would be the effect of Cecile's well trained tongue

For a few moments she remained quite still but then she exhorted Mathilde to greater effort presumably expecting a reciprocal response from Cecile. I assumed that this was forthcoming as she began to rock her hips and her breathing became audible.

I thought it one of God's great jests that he had bestowed upon women the gift of an orgasm which, by all accounts, was more intense than any man would ever experience and yet he had rendered men all but incapable of fulfilling this expectation.

As I watched the countess, with all her years of marriage, I could see that she too had been denied. She might, perhaps, know the pleasure of her own fingers but she was beginning to discover the unique sensations of being brought to a climax by another.

She threw back her head in abandon and cried out unheedingly as her body visibly shook in reaction to the pleasurable contractions.

Whether by design or by good fortune Cecile found release almost at the same time. Her body arched powerfully, with only the weight of the Countess pinning her down, and Mathilde struggled to hold her legs in place.

At the finish they both slumped exhausted but the Countess made no move to abandon her station. Rather, she told Mathilde to take up where she had left off and, after a momentary hesitation, the maid ruefully obeyed.

It took longer but I recognized the familiar signs as the Countess began the slow ascent for a second time. She was more controlled as she came to understand and tame the responses of her own body.

Once she had reached a simmering heat she held out her hand to Sophie who approached hesitantly. Nothing in her sheltered existence could have prepared her for the events that had unfolded but hers was but to obey.

As she drew close she froze as the Countess reached to run her fingers through the curls of her hair and there was a hint of resistance as she was pulled closer but her mistress simply tightened her grip and brought their mouths together.

I envied her the experience of that first kiss. The softness and understanding of another woman made mockery of the clumsy attempts of men.

Sophie's surrender seemed complete and she gasped as the Countess cupped her breast and teased her nipple with her thumb. I had formed an idea that I might take advantage of Sophie myself but something about the demeanour of the Countess suggested that such a request might not be well received.

They remained locked in a kiss for a long time, the Countess all the while exploring the smoothness of Sophie's youthful body, and I suspected that for all her exertions there would be new discoveries after night fell.

Finally, the Countess broke off their embrace and drew a deep breath as a second orgasm held her in its grip robbing her of remaining strength. Tears broke from her eyes with the sheer joy of it and it was some time before she held out her arms and asked both Sophie and Mathilde to help her to her feet.

They assisted her with her clothing before dressing themselves and then she led the way from the room without even a backward glance at the exhausted form that was Cecile.

Chapter Four

In the ensuing days the Countess and was cold with me and, in truth, I was affronted.

No doubt she feared that I might ensnare Sophie but, without me, she might never have begun to tread the path.

When we met she was condescending, as if nothing had ever taken place, and her conversation was very formal. I was driven to imply that she should remember my station but she simply laughed intimating that there were things unknown to me to which she was privy.

In the heat of the moment I challenged her and she retorted by saying that I had not even been aware of the threat to Alphonse's life. I was shocked by this and had Maurelle try to learn more. It seems that there had been an attempt but I had not been told to protect me from anguish.

It was seen as a means to destabilize the southern alliance and there seemed to be some merit in the argument. The three dukedoms had formed the bulwark against our enemies ranged along the border for over twenty years. As long as control of the main passes was maintained an incursion could be held until the main body of the army could be marshalled in support from the north

I was fiercely loyal to my King and country, and all that it represented, not least the respect that women were accorded. It was by no means perfect but it was paradise when compared to the prospect of an invasion from the south.

When I asked what had become of the assassin I learned that there had been an arrest. My surprise was all the greater when I was told that the attempt had been made by a woman.

Her weapon was poison and on arrest she had been taken for a man. Only when she was stripped of her clothing had the truth become apparent. De Guigane refused to countenance the use of torture on a woman and she was still being held within the castle.

One part of me was pleased with this confirmation of Alphonse's compassionate nature but another was angry that he had not done all within his power to protect the realm.

I determined to find out more and when, a few days later, Alphonse left to visit the Duc Fouché, now father-in-law to his son Gilbert, I feigned illness and claimed to be too unwell to travel.

Maurelle discovered where the woman was being held and led me deep into the bowels of the castle. I had instructed her to bribe the guard to turn a blind eye but she had clearly offered a generous inducement.

I expected to be taken to the cells but we walked past the sombre compartments to a well lit space beyond. I suppose I had conceived of a torture chamber as a dark, horrific, place designed to instil terror but this room was as brightly illuminated as any within the castle walls.

It even had a fireplace of carved stone set with a small blaze giving warmth to an otherwise dank interior.

The tools of the torturer's trade were set neatly on the walls as if he were as much a craftsman as a carpenter or a smith. Some had obvious uses, making me shiver, most had not.

To one side of the room was a heavy chair fixed solidly to the floor. I noted the leather bindings for arms and ankles darkened with anguished sweat but then my attention turned to the centrepiece.

I knew of the rack, and had been told that it was often sufficient by itself to elicit a confession, but nothing could have prepared me for its actuality. It was as narrow as a single cot but much longer with rope encircled cylinders at each end.

I was surprised by the detail of its construction. Its heavy wooden components were beautifully jointed and the iron reinforcements each bore de Guigane's coat of arms. Our would be assassin lay stretched within its dark confines with a look of hate filled defiance on her face.

krr1957
krr1957
1,560 Followers