A Vacation to Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
A holiday romance.
1.4k words
3.67
14k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been at the hotel for nearly two weeks and had basically spent every day either surfing or hiding from the tropical rain. I had chosen Costa Rica for the surf and the fact that it was the green season. This meant nice and cheap hotels, great waves and no crowds, basically the perfect vacation, all apart from the lack of female company.

The last time I had enjoyed being with a women was the morning of my flight, in fact the last thing I had done before getting into the taxi for the airport was explode in her mouth. My flight was an early morning one, so I decided to go out and not go to bed. I ended up going to a friends house for an after party and ended up waiting for my taxi there. I lived just around the corner so it made sense and on the way back from the club I picked up my bags and walked over to my friends house.

This house was always a party house and there must have been 15 people, partying and dancing in the living room. I was pretty tired and decided to chill out while I waited for my taxi, my friends house has a pretty cool roof terrace with hammocks so I went and relaxed in one of them. After about ten minutes Mary walked out onto the roof terrace, she smiled at me and sat opposite me on a bench. Mary and I had dated a few months back and she was always pretty keen for more. Mary has beautiful ebony skin is 5 8" with not an ounce of flesh on her has small breasts and a mouth that would be enough for any man.

Mary and I hadn't dated for a few weeks and she had started to date my friend whose house it was, so it was a bit of a surprise when she said my name then as I looked at her she slipped off her panties. I had a great view of her beautiful pink pussy, and of the door to the roof terrace. Not wanting to upset my friend I didn't jump on Mary but instead took my penis out and started to play with myself and told her to do the same. She didn't take long to start rubbing herself and start pulling on her nipples, she kept repeating my name and begging me to come to her. I just watched and continued to play with myself, I took great pleasure in watching her, she was caught between her desire and her fear of being caught and I was happy to drive her to the edge. After a few more minutes I feel my orgasm building and I decide to accept the pleasure and make my way over towards her.

As I follow the direction my penis is pointing in, it reaches it's target and she hungrily swallows me into her waiting mouth. I can't resist and take hold of her head and start to pump into her mouth, she has one hand jammed into her pussy and with her other hand she starts to caress my balls, this sends me to the edge and I pull out of her mouth to stop myself. Her eyes start to beg me again and as she says my name I pull her to her feet, turn her around and bend her over the bench. I push my penis into her soaking hole and start to fuck her. I feel her muscles start to spasm inside her pussy and after a few more minutes her breathing becomes ragged and I start to become concerned that the noises she is making might get us caught.

I pull out of her, she turns to look at me, those begging eyes pleading again, I take my opportunity and fill her mouth again. This time I fuck her mouth and she is loving it, once again rubbing her clit and fingering herself. Suddenly my telephone rings and it is my taxi which has arrived. I need to be quick, so I take my cock and stroke it, with the head resting on her tongue I increase the speed and with a couple of pumps I ejaculate into her warm mouth. I continue stroking until I finish and she licks and sucks me dry. I say goodbye and go and jump into the waiting taxi.

So after nearly two weeks of testosterone filled activity I was getting pretty horny, and although I like nothing more than taking care of myself I was even getting a little bored of that.

Anyway around comes Saturday and I'm determined to have some fun that night, but with no other guests in the hotel the signs are not good. After breakfast, where once again I sit alone and enjoy the tropical fruits and coffee, I get talking to John the hotel's Mr Fix it. I tell him I'm determined to have some fun and we start chatting about how to make the evening more enjoyable. After coming up with some really bad ideas, I remembered a night of crab racing from a Caribbean holiday I had been on once. So Jon is really keen on the idea and after talking to the other locals and hotel owners they agree that it's Crab Racing night!

With Crab racing suddenly becoming the most important event on the horizon, I go with Jon and another couple of locals to catch the crabs. Being Costa Rica, this is very easy as they seem to be everywhere, little hermit crabs who stop moving as soon as they feel vibrations, not exactly difficult to catch!! So after an hour of picking the fastest hermits we could find and a few other different types of crab we are set. Now it is time for some PR...

So our strategy to build the night was basically to go to the two other hotels in the area and promote our special night of racing at their bars. At the first hotel we got to, there was no one around at all, so we sat and drank a couple of cold beers while the locals told the bar tender about the crab racing. As we are about to leave, a brunette and a blonde walk out of their rooms and head over to the bar. Now the guys I had been hanging out with jumped straight onto these girls and 'promoted' the crab racing night. The girls seemed a little dubious of the slightly overeager guys but were happy to chat and drink a beer and flirt a little all the same. The brunette who had a knitted halter neck top on, that did nothing to hide her perky breasts and what seemed like bullet nipples, was called Susie and she and I flirted for a while before the girls excused themselves, promising to join the fun later.

With the evening getting closer, we left the empty bar to go and promote the night. It seemed that the whole area really was empty as we only bumped into a few more locals who all said they were down for crab racing.

It was about 10pm that the crab racing came to an end and while we it had been really fun, only the locals had shown up and it was looking like yet another lonely night. As we start to free the crabs and clean up the bar Susie and her friend turn up. The girls managed to persuade us to run one last race and we drank a few more beers before one of the locals invited everyone back to his house to continue the party.

Now I should explain that this house was set back about 50m from the beach, you could hear the ocean but you couldn't see it. So after a while I mention to no one in particular that I am going down to the beach as I wait to see if my invitation was spotted by Susie I feel her on my shoulder. She suggests we go for a swim and I agree and we start walking down to the beach. As we arrive at the beach I look back to see if anyone else has decided to join us and it seems that we are alone. I turn back to see the sight of Susie's naked ass running into the water, I don't wait for a second invitation and strip and run in after her.

continued in chapter 2.