A Vacation to Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,098 Followers

"Ohh!" she moaned, tingles of electricity shooting up her body at his dick's gentle touch. She raised her feet up in the air, opening her legs as she gave herself to him. She didn't notice the rain coming down just a little bit harder. What she did notice was the fat head of this man's penis pressing against the lips of her pussy, slowly moving downward as it drew closer and closer to her entrance.

There was no question in his mind where the entrance to her treasure was. The intense heat and wetness that was emanating from it could no doubt be detected from ten feet away! There was no way he could stop now. He pushed forward.

Her wet pussy lips opened up for him, allowing his thick mushroom head to squeeze inside. She moaned, closing her eyes as she felt him enter her body slowly. Heat engulfed him, drawing him inward. A sigh escaped from his lips as her tunnel gripped the top of his manhood. He pushed harder, easing more of himself into her.

Slowly, over half of his penis sunk into Shanti's vagina. So tight! He pushed more of himself inside her until his groin was pressed against her.

"Mmmmph!" she gasped into his mouth. His hard pole was so deep inside her! He slowly pulled out of her, and she could feel every inch of his thickness gliding along the sensitive walls of her cunt. Her feet were raised high up in the air, waving back and forth as he slid in and out of her. She broke the kiss, giving herself to the feeling. Her lover's rock-hard organ plowed in and out of her hungry pussy a little faster.

She finally noticed the rain as it began to come down pretty hard. The two of them were soaking wet at this point, but neither one cared.

"Ungh! Unh! Unh! Ohh!" she whined as he began to fuck her harder. Angelo began to fuck her as hard as he could, his hands gripping her shoulders as he drilled his cock deep into her over and over. She held her legs high up in the air with her hands, spreading them wide as she took the biggest dick she had ever seen deep into her hungry pussy over and over. Her moans were getting louder. She didn't notice the water pouring off her face. Her eyes were closed anyway, so no rain got in them. She was wincing, feeling his wide girth stretch her little pussy wide as it forced its way in. He was fucking her so fast that his cock rubbed the sensitive walls of her pussy at a lightening pace, sending bolts of pleasure throughout her body. She could feel an orgasm rising already – fucking in the rain was everything that she had ever dreamed about!

She let out a high-pitched squeal, shuddering as an orgasm overwhelmed her very being. She brought her legs down around him, squeezing him tight as she came and came and came. The inner walls over her vagina convulsed around him.

He was forced to slow down and use smaller strokes, so tight were her legs gripping him. They weren't the only things that were gripping him – her pussy had a mighty grip as well! Oh man – this goddess was so fucking hot! He just wanted to fuck the shit out of her until she was embedded into the ground! His lust for her made him reach even deeper within himself and somehow fuck her even harder. He was so forceful that he broke the tight grip of her legs. His ass thrust between her spread legs so fast it was a blur. He didn't think his giant cock could be any bigger! Her pussy was so hot, he couldn't stand it another minute! He was going to cum, and he knew it would be one of his bigger ones.

Shanti lay underneath him helplessly, as he rammed her between her open thighs with all his might. Angelo was losing it, thrusting a few more times quickly. He didn't know where the thought came from, or where it came from, all he knew was that it felt right. He was going to give this goddess his seed. He didn't care that she asked him not to. He didn't care if she was on birth control or not. It just felt right.

He slid his entire giant penis into Shanti's needy vagina, holding her close. Her legs fell on his instinctively. He grunted, cock jerking inside her. A hot, thick stream of cum shot out the end of his manhood and splashed off the back of her hungry cunt. His dick spasmed again, shooting another rope of semen into her womb.

Her hands gripped his biceps as his penis unleashed another river of sperm into her body.

She was rubbing her pussy up against him despite herself. It felt so good. They were gasping for breath as more of his seed dripped into her pussy. Angelo grabbed her shoulders, pressing his groin hard against her as his searching lips found hers. He squeezed more of his cum out of his cock, joining the pool of cum that was already in the depths of the Indian girl's vagina. Her tongue shot into his mouth as the rain continued to fall on them. Her cunt was milking every drop of semen that this well-hung Italian had to offer, and she found that she wasn't bothered by the thought. In fact, she liked it. Her sexy brown legs wrapped around his waist, holding him even closer.

The two lovers kissed for a moment, lips smacking loudly, before they suddenly realized that they were soaking wet and that it was raining rather hard. They broke the kiss, her legs opening. Slowly, reluctantly, Angelo pulled out of her. A drop of cum was at the tip of his knob, and he pressed it against the swollen lips of her pussy, rubbing it on them.

He got up, pulling up his shorts. They were alone on the beach.

Shanti grabbed her panties off the sand, and pulled her shirt and bra down over her tits.

She stood up.

As they walked back to the hotel, she could feel his seed leaking out of her pussy a little bit.

When she got back to the hotel room, and her friends saw how soaking wet she was, all they could do was laugh excitedly. Their friend obviously just had some fun!

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,098 Followers
12