A Vacation to Remember Ch. 07

Story Info
The Pine Tree.
1.9k words
4.1
9.5k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 -- The Pine Tree

The morning after their date with Elaine and Joe neither Patrick or Marie wanted to get out of bed. Patrick snuggled up behind Marie and began to slowly caress her breast with his thumb beginning at the bottom curve and traveling to the outside of her breast before moving to circle her nipple until it stood straight out begging to be sucked. As Patrick's thumb played he slowly kissed the back of Marie's neck until she was purring like a cat.

Marie twisted to meet Patrick's mouth their tongues entwining , massaging, savoring. Marie raised her leg allowing Patrick entry to her and just as he was about to slide into her...

"Are you two ever going to get up?," Laura, Marie's sister, called from downstairs her footsteps climbing the stairs.

"Damn, Damn, Damn!!!," Patrick muttered under his breath as Marie patted his arm in apology.

Laura burst into the room and plopped herself down on their bed bouncing. "It's a beautiful dock day! Get your lazy asses out of bed and come play with us!," she said.

"Tell you what," Marie began. "Give us a minute and we will be right down. Ok?"

"Didn't you two get enough sex last night?," Laura asked. "The whole room reeks of it."

"Laura," Patrick began but Marie cut him off.

"It's not like you and James aren't pretending you are rabbits yourselves.," Marie said.

"Completely beside the point.," Laura said but she did climb off the bed and start to leave the room.

Patrick looked at Marie both wondering if Laura and James had any clue of what they had done the previous night. Shrugging they got up and pulled on their swimsuits and headed out to enjoy their day.

As usual the talk on the dock centered around what they were going to do for dinner. After about an hour of discussion everyone decided on The Pine Tree. There was a live band and everyone thought it would be fun to do a little dancing.

The day flew by and soon it was time to get cleaned up for dinner. Marie did manage to give Patrick a quick blow job when he got out of the shower.

"Mmmm, my favorite appetizer.," Marie said wiping her lips as Patrick lay on the bed completely satisfied. "But you need to get your ass in gear big boy."

"You're the one that threw me on the bed and sucked me dry.," Patrick retorted climbing out of bed and into his clothes.

"Well I wanted to make sure that you didn't have anything left for any little sluts on the dance floor.," Marie said with a devilish grin.

"Silly girl," Patrick said "I wouldn't fuck them on the dance floor. That's what the pool tables are for."

Marie threw a fake punch at him and he pretended to cower in fear. Laughing they made their way downstairs and into the car for the short ride to The Pine Tree.

The Pine Tree was a combination restaurant and bar that had always been a hole in the wall, that was until it burned a few years back and was rebuilt as a log cabin. Now it featured a separate dining room and a large bar with a good sized dance floor. The crowd at the bar was a good mix of natives and tourists and everyone was friendly.

As Patrick walked in from parking the car he noticed a new face behind the bar. She had long dark hair that immediately caught his attention. Patrick wanted to walk over to the bar and say hello but their party had already been seated. Marie caught Patrick's eye as he walked in and she looked towards the bar with a knowing grin. She knew husband's taste in women and the brunette behind the bar definitely fit the bill.

Dinner was a blur and soon Grandmama had loaded up the kids with instructions for everyone to have a good time. Everyone waved and headed to the bar Patrick's eyes scanning but there was no sign of the new face behind the bar. Patrick ordered drinks for everyone and they moved to a table near where the band would be setting up.

The regular crowd began to come in and both Patrick and James found themselves checking out the hotties in their short skirts and tight tanks. Of course Laura and Marie had their own eye candy with the guys wanting to show off to attract the hotties.

Finally the band set up and began to play. The four of them moved to the floor and began to dance. The crowd was a little slow and they were the only ones on the floor but they were having fun so they didn't mind. The band played a good mix of rock and county; everything from The Allman Brothers to Lady Antebellum and pretty much anything in between. They did seem to settle in to Southern Rock pretty well which was odd considering that they were in a bar in upstate New York.

Several times the band called for fill in singers and Laura got up a few times and did a great job. As the crowd loosened up more people danced and James and I found ourselves pretty popular as we were more than happy to partner with the occasional hottie when Marie and Laura where ready for a break. On more than one occasion Patrick found himself reacting to roaming hands and when he had to adjust Marie would smile knowingly at him. This was exactly why she had sucked him off earlier. She wanted him thinking about her and not them; however that is easier said than done when tits and asses are being pressed against you by young women who know you are there with someone and obviously don't care.

While moving across the dance floor Patrick looked toward their table and saw the mystery brunette dropping off another round. Nearly stumbling all over his partner Patrick tried to drink in every detail. She had straight dark brown hair that fell to the middle of her back and dark eyes. She wasn't very tall maybe 5'2" or so but she was wearing cowboy boots and skin tight jeans that showed off her ass.

Patrick wasn't sure how he made it through the rest of the dance but finally it was over and he headed back to Marie at their table.

"No I don't know her name.," Marie said grinning at Patrick

"Whose name?," Patrick asked his feigned innocence falling flat.

"The cute brunette that you have been staring at or trying to find all night.," Marie said.

Patrick sat down heavily looking at his beautiful wife. "Do you mind?," he asked seriously.

"Hell no.," Marie said. "I think she is pretty hot too. Why don't you see if you can set something up for the three of us?"

"Yes Dear!," Patrick said standing up and heading for the bar.

It was a crowded night so Patrick wasn't able to get the brunette's attention so he moved to the end of the bar where the staff went to get their own drinks and decided to wait for an opportunity. Several times he thought he was going to get his chance but she always got called away. Patrick's stomach was beginning to get butterflies. "Damn!," he thought, "I haven't felt like this in forever."

As time dragged on Patrick found himself watching one of the TV's above the bar and was distracted when she walked right by him. She called out to a customer and Patrick heard a distinct southern lilt to her voice. His head whipped around but she was gone into the crowd with a tray full of drinks.

Patrick found himself following her like a puppy. He wasn't sure what spell she had on him but the sound of her voice had mesmerized him, so out of place in this environment. Patrick saw that she was setting the drinks down at the table right next to theirs and saw Marie grinning at him.

Gone was the puppy and back was the man his desire flaring. The band switched to a Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum and Patrick smoothly moved to the brunette sweeping her into his arms and placing the empty tray on their table. Dark brown eyes stared up at him in annoyance as he guided her effortlessly onto the dance floor his arms pulling her close to him.

"Thanks for the dance.," Patrick began. "I'm Patrick and you are?"

"Busy.," came the reply in that sweet southern voice. She hadn't placed her arms around Patrick but was following his lead. "And I need to get back to work."

"What's your name and I will let you get back to work then?," Patrick asked.

Suddenly she stopped moving. "Does this approach usually work for you?," she asked.

"Evidently not, but this is the first time I've tried it so maybe I need to work on it some. What would you suggest?," Patrick asked.

Those dark eyes suddenly sparked with amusement and Patrick felt his heart race. "You might try it when the person won't get in trouble for dancing on duty to begin with.," she replied the beginnings of a grin turning up the corners of her sensual mouth.

Patrick released her from his arms and smiled himself as she didn't immediately move away. Their eyes locked and Patrick watched as her lips parted slightly her face rising towards his. Patrick lowered his face as if to kiss her. Time seemed to suddenly move in slow motion Patrick's heart hammered in his chest. Instead of a kiss her lips went to his ear whispering, "My name is Rebecca, but you can call me Tiny."

As smoothly as Patrick had whisked her onto the dance floor she retrieved her tray and headed back to the bar. Patrick sat back down at their table with a sigh.

"So?," Marie asked.

"I must must really be out of practice.," Patrick said with a frown. "She didn't seem to have much fun."

"I'm not too sure about that.," Marie replied. She hasn't stopped checking you out from the bar yet.

Patrick smiled not whipping his head around like he wanted to . "Really?," he asked.

"Really, babe! And why don't you think she wasn't having fun?"

"Well she didn't put her arms around me and I was really trying to be charming.," Patrick said.

"Patrick," Marie began, "Charm oozes out of you when you breathe. Just be patient."

Patrick and Marie continued to dance throughout the night but all too soon the band finished and last call sounded. They hadn't realized that it had gotten so late and began looking for Laura and James but they were no where to be found. Patrick checked the back porch a favorite spot for smokers and those seeking a little privacy but they weren't there either.

As Patrick reentered the bar he saw Marie talking to Tiny. A smile lit his face as he walked towards them naughty thoughts coursing through his brain.

"Hey Babe," Marie called to him, "Tiny here was just telling me that James and Laura left about an hour ago. We were so wrapped up in that slow dance that they didn't want to bother us. They got Joe and Elaine to give them a ride back to the cottage."

Patrick's eyes widened in surprise and jealousy. Joe and Elaine had been here and given James and Laura a ride? Patrick wondered if they were going to offer them a night time boat ride too.

"Patrick Sugar?," the sound of Tiny's voice startling him back to attention. "You still with us? A far off stare like that could make a girl feel like you weren't paying attention."

"Oh you two have all of my attention, sorry.," Patrick said smiling at the two of them.

To be continued...