A Valentine's Day Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather had to stop for a minute just to get used to the feeling. Leaning down, she kissed Cori's neck, her hips pressing in just a bit more, which caused Cori to moan again. They'd never been connected like this and the feeling was nearly overwhelming. Bracing her hands on either side of Cori's head, Heather started to rock her hips, slowly at first, trying to get used to controlling the dildo with her motions. It took a few moments but she finally settled into a rhythm, moaning as the small end inside of her shifted in and out as well.

"Holy shit," Cori managed to get out, pulling Heather down into another hot kiss. Their tongues battled for dominance and Heather thrust a bit faster, harder. She was really getting into it now, fucking her girlfriend for all she was worth. Still engrossed in the kiss she reached blindly for one of the two bullets she'd set out hours earlier, wanting to situate it against her clit. Heather had always fantasized of the two of them coming together, and tonight was the night she wanted it to happen most of all.

"How much more can you take?" Heather asked when she finally pulled away from the kiss. She had her bullet in place now and she reached for the other, sliding it between Cori's swollen lips so it would rest on her clit. "I want to make you come harder than you ever have before."

Cori just groaned, the ability to form coherent thoughts completely gone as Heather continued to fuck her in long, deep strokes. In lieu of a spoken answer, she turned the bullet on, her hips bucking up hard as the vibrations started. Heather smirked, sliding the lever up on her own button, moaning Cori's name as the sensations moved through her entire body.

"Please, baby. Need..." Cori's words trailed off as her body tightened, making it harder for Heather to thrust. In an instant she was coming, nearly screaming from the intensity of the orgasm rushing through her. Heather was right behind; her hips unable to keep moving as wave after wave nearly made her knees buckle. She was the first to give, turning off the bullet so she could move slowly inside of Cori again. Cori whimpered then, raising her arms to push lightly at Heather's waist. "No more," she murmured, and Heather stilled once more.

Leaning down to kiss Cori tenderly, Heather slowly pulled away, the purple toy bobbing slightly as if it were begging to be noticed and used once more. After a couple of minutes Heather went into the bathroom to get out of the harness, praying her legs kept working long enough to get her there and back. She left the harness in the tub, not in the mood to clean everything off at that particular moment in time. She just wanted to get back into bed and snuggle.

Cori was very close to being asleep, which was very typical after one of their lovemaking sessions. Heather climbed into bed beside her, pulling the down comforter over them both. She wrapped an arm around Cori's waist, pressing a kiss to her shoulder. "Love you," Cori murmured and Heather smiled, closing her eyes as she slid one of her legs between Cori's so they were entwined at the ankles.

"I love you too, Cori. Happy Valentine's Day."

12