A Valentine's Day to Remember

Story Info
Kristen and Mitch's first Valentiene day together.
1.9k words
4.28
14.8k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that time of year again when all the stores put out the red heart boxes of candy, the big beautiful red roses, and you could almost smell the love in the air. This year it would be a happy Valentines day for Kristen too. For the fist time in a long time she had someone special in her life to enjoy the day with. Her boyfriend had told her that he had some very romantic plans for that day. She was not to plan anything for that night it was all his to plan out for them. Kristen was excided and a little nervous about the up coming night, but she knew that anything that Mitch planed for the night would be great.

That day at work she got a delivery of a dozen long stemmed red rose and a note from Mitch saying to meet him at Franzellies restaurant at 7pm for diner. And to take a cab to the restaurant he had everything they need already in his car. Having already pack a bag with cloths for work the next day and sent with Mitch earlier in the week she knew that they would be leaving right from the restaurant to head up to Miller Lake for their night of romance.

Kristen was excided and nervous all day and hardly got any work done. The only thing that seems to be working extremely well was her pussy. Not even half way though the day and her panties we soaking wet with her juices. Ever time she opened her legs she could smell her own arousal and was sure that her boss and coworkers could smell it too. She even went into the ladies room sever times just to wipe the juices from he pussy and thighs, and used paper towel to try and dry some of the wetness from her panties. Kristen knew 7 pm could not get here soon enough.

At six thirty Kristen shut down her computer and head out to catch a cab to Franzellies restaurant for her dinner with Mitch. When she got there Mitch was already waiting for her. He kissed her deeply on the lips, but did not linger long enough for Kristen.

"Hey Baby. Right on time. Our table is ready," Mitch said leading her to a secluded booth in the back of the restaurant. He pulled out her chair for her and helped her sit down as the waiter placed their menus on the table and filled their water glasses. At the same second she smell her own arousal drifting up from her pussy it seemed Mitch and waiter both also smelled it as they both stopped what they were doing and looked at her as if they wanted to toss her on the floor and fuck her right there in the middle of the restaurant. Dinner seemed to take forever to get done, and each second of it I was getting more aroused and wetter. But it was finally over and we were in Mitch's car heading for Miller Lake and the cabin for the night.

"I can still smell your arousal, Kristen. Have you been aroused all day long," Mitch asked as he drove the car.

"My pussy has been so wet all day. It started when I received the flower you sent me earlier."

"Spread you legs, Baby. And lift up you skirt so that I can see," he said to me.

I lifted my ass off the set of the car and pulled my skirt up around my waist and spread my leg just like he had asked me. Looking down I could see my juices had once again coated my thigh. An the smell of my arousal was even stronger now making me want to cum very badly. Glancing over at him I could see his nose flare as he pulled in a deep breath and that his cock was very hard in his pant.

"Damm, Baby. Take the panties off and play with yourself for me. But don't cum yet," he commanded of me.

Slowly I reached up and slid my panties down my legs to pool at my feet. Spreading my thigh as wide as I could in the seat of the car and tilting my hip forward slightly so that he could see my pussy better. I brought my hand back to my pussy slowly running my fingers over my swollen pussy lips. Biting my lip to keep from moaning out load. I slowly spread my pussy and run a finger around my clit several times before I allow myself to stroke it a few times. Taking my finger off my clit before I push myself to far and cum when he has told me that I couldn't. I stick my finer inside of me working it in an out a few dozen times before I add another finger and then finally a third finger. In and out I work my fingers while also rubbing my thumb across my clit. I can not longer hold my moans in and moaning as I work myself even closer to cumming.

"Don't cum Baby," you remind me as you can see that I am getting very close. I slow my fingers going in and out of my pussy down. With my other hand I reach up and unbutton my shirt and start to play with my tits. Total forgetting where I am and just concentrating on the feel of my hands on and in my body.

"We are here," I hear you say as you turn the car off and come around and open my door. I reach down to put my panties back on but you shake you head, "You won't need those." So I leave them on the floor of the car and follow you to the cabin.

Once inside you turn on a lamp beside the couch and then turn around and kiss me hard. Biting my bottom lip and running your tongue across my lips and pushing it inside my mouth to tangle with my tongue. Ripping your mouth from mine you spin me around and push me over the back of the couch. I hear the zipper on your pants as you release you cock and push it into my very wet and aroused pussy.

I can feel your pants rubbing my ass as you fuck me with hard fast stokes in and out. It only take a few seconds for me to cum as I have been playing with my pussy for the last 49 minutes of the drive to Miller Lake. My pussy clenches your cock tightly as you pump in and out of me a few more time before you finally cum too.

Pulling your cock out of my pussy you put it back in your pant and rip them up. You then help me stand and lead me to the bathroom where you draw me a bath while I undress. Lighting candles for me and putting rose peddles and some scented oils in the water. Turning around you take the in the sight of my naked body and smile.

" Have a bath and relax sweetheart. I am going to go get out bags out of the car and bring them in. I wanted you to much to do it earlier. Don't rush."

You head out the door to the bathroom leaving it part of the way open. I step into the water and slowly sink down, moaning as the hot water covers me. I lay my head back and close my eyes just listening to you walk around in the cabin and smelling the wonderful oils you had poured into the water. After a while I heard you come into the bathroom and open my eyes to see you with a glass of wine for me. You hand it to me and I take a sip savoring the flavor. You then kneel down beside the bathtub and reach for the soap. Slowly you wash every part of my body. Circling the nipples until the get hard and then squeezing them between you finger causing me to moan. Then rubbing the soap along my ribs and then down each of my legs avoiding my pussy. Running your hands and the soap back up my legs you move to the inside of my thigh and then finally to my pussy. Cleaning my pussy was once again making me aroused and I was moan louder.

All of a sudden you drop the soap and stand up reaching your hand out to help me out of the tub. Taking my now empty wine glass you set it on the counter and reach for a towel to dry me off with. Taking my hand you lead me back out into the living room where there is now a fire going in fireplace and pillow and a blanket on the floor in front of it. You lead me over to in front of the fireplace where once again you kneel down. But this time it is not to wash my body with soap, it is to wash my pussy with your tongue.

You stroke your tongue across my lips licking my juices that have once again started to flow. You reach up with your hand and part my lips and flick your tongue across my clit several time before sucking it into your mouth and gently biting it. I gasp and put my hands on your head to steady myself. You continue you fest of my pussy pushing your tongue in and out of me. I am very close to cumming again and you can tell so you stop what you are doing not wanting me to cum to soon.

Standing you help me to lay down on the pillow and then you take your t-shirt off and unzip your pants pushing them down. Stepping out of the pant you kick them across the room and then lay down beside me. You put both of your hands on my breast squeezing them together then you lean down and put first on nipple in your mouth and suck and nip at it and then you turn your attention to the other one.

When you are think my breast have had enough attention you part my thigh and get in between them putting you cock at my entrance. Slowly you push in as you gaze into my eyes. You keep pushing till you are fully seated in to my core. Then slowly you start to pull out making me moan.

"God, Baby. This feels so good. I love fucking you," you say as you continue to fuck me slowly. I tighten my legs around your waist to try to get you to move faster but you will not.

"Babe, please. Just ......ummmm.......fuck me......harder.......ahhhhhh yeah.......faster," I moan. "Yeahhh Babe, faster........harder.......yes make me cum babe."

Hearing me moan and beg you to fuck me faster and harder make you pick up you pace slamming into me harder and faster just like I wanted.

"You close," you ask me? I moan and bit my lip. "Cum for me, baby," you say as you reach down with your hand a put pressure on my clit. I scream as I cum squeezing you dick tight making you cum with me. You fall down over me rolling onto you back till holding me. As our skins dry by the fire I drift off to sleep with a smile on my face. This has been the best Valentines day ever.