A Valentines with a Bang...x

Story Info
The day my boyfriend became my fiance.
5.3k words
4.46
81.9k
17
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time had seemingly flown by since meeting the man I was to fall head over heels for on a drunken night in the town centre, the type of guy you would never expect to be dating a transvestite but here I was waking by his side as I had done for the past 6 months or so since we moved in together after my life taking a complete change of direction and in doing so giving me the life I had always craved the life of a girl a woman with a protective and loving partner to guide me along and make me feel every bit the girl I had always secretly felt deep inside.

As I woke early I had the privilege of seeing Danny still laid out fast asleep and he had every right to relax following the evening we had together the previous day, he is such a soft loving guy despite his large muscular build and don't mess with me attitude but his look comes with his job and as a door supervisor for the local bars and nightclubs you need a don't mess with me look about you and of course that is why Danny did it for me. I loved finding the soft centre to this hunk of a man and I well knew just how soft he really was behind the muscles and hours in his home gym day after day toning his body to its peak of fitness and satisfying my needs too which would keep any guy fit with my huge craving for his thick meaty cock.

As much as I wanted to pull back the covers and indulge myself and my hunger for cock I decided I had things I needed to do this morning as today was Valentines day and I needed to go get the gift I had bought for Danny as the shop keeper had kindly held it for me for a few weeks. Sliding out of our bed still in my corset from the night before I quickly tucked away my privates as I slid into a pair of panties that had been removed from me the night before and grabbed a pair of jeans and a jumper and slid out of the bedroom dressing myself as I went and almost stumbling over whilst trying to pull myself into my tight fitting girlie jeans.

As any trans girl well knows the problems with facial hair and makeup were priority and as I had to go out there was no way I was going in drab male mode besides the owner of the shop had only ever met me as Lisa and I decided that was how it was going to stay, quiet as I could I snuck into our bathroom and quickly shaved and applied my makeup layer by layer fortunately I had been doing this so long now I could look totally feminine within a few minutes and as I looked into the mirror all I saw was a young looking woman staring back at me as I fixed my now shoulder length jet black hair back into a ponytail for speed and ease besides I knew I needed to shower so the makeup would have to come off before it went back on today.

I knew I was now on borrowed time as Danny always set himself an alarm whether he needed to or not and I had an idea he would have his own plans for today as well but right now I needed to go and without a second I headed to the front door grabbing the first pair of heels I could get my hands on and sliding them on almost at the same time as I opened the front door. Tottering down the steps from our flat in 4 ½ inch heels was never easy but as I was also half awake right now it made it twice as difficult so by the time I made it half way down or so I decided the heels were coming off till I could get to ground level so with that I quickly sat on the freezing cold metal steps and slid my heels off only to realise just how cold it still was out as I darted down the steps.

Making the pavement I steadied myself on the metal banister and slid back into my heels but as my feet were so cold it did make an interesting sight for any passers by as I rubbed frantically at my freezing toes before sliding back into my stilettos, right now I wish I had left my trainers by the front door but fashion normally equals pain and although I was very used to my high heels and adored wearing them this morning as I was in a rush they were a nuisance.

All I could think as I made my way to the two shops I needed was I hope Danny is still asleep but two seconds later my mobile began to ring and checking who it was I should of known that because I was not in bed by his side Danny had woken up and found I had gone out, I quickly made some excuse that I had to pop a present round to a friends place across town and Danny seemed to take my excuse for running out so early. Just as I managed to get rid of Danny from my mobile the shop keeper I was going to meet caught up with me in the high street saying he was late opening up but had my present put aside for collection so as he rushed along I tried to keep pace with him.

Finally we reached the shop and the owner ducked off behind the counter to get my gift out from his night safe passing it to me he said my assistant even wrapped it for you and with that we said our goodbyes as I rushed back out and off up the high street to my next store which wasn't exactly important but more indulgent. I had to have new lingerie for Valentines day and I knew Danny never bought me any but usually gave me the cash to buy what I wanted so this time I took the chance to indulge myself, rushing into the store I knew exactly what I wanted as I had been in with a girl friend in the week checking out the lingerie.

As the assistant came and said can I help you madam I had already picked a satin red basque and lace panties set that was guaranteed to thrill my man along with a new pair of luxury seamed lace top stockings and quickly said I need to pay for these, the girl serving just said that's cool an easy customer just what I needed this morning. I had to admit she did look a little worse for wear and although I was packing a large secret in my panties I looked a million times better even after a late night of drinking and dirty sex with my man.

All of a sudden though it hit me how the hell was I going to get back into the flat with bags of shopping after I had told Danny I was going to a friends quickly but knowing I had no choice I made my way back and fortunately for me as I got back I could hear water running down the waste pipe meaning Danny was in the bathroom so as quick as I could I bolted up the steps and slid in the front door and kicked off my heels and ran for the spare bedroom to hide the bits I had bought as I frequently dressed in the spare room as it had a big mirrored wardrobe and I had to look my best but this time I stripped down to my panties and slid on my dressing gown so as Danny appeared from the bathroom I was laid out on the sofa watching television.

As soon as Danny saw me he plodded over with his thick cock dangling between his thighs and bent down to kiss me lightly on the lips and as we broke our kiss he just said morning baby before he plodded off back to the bedroom, for some reason Danny was not his normal self but I just guessed he was hung over from the night before as we had been out with friends most of the evening drinking in the gay bars and ending up in the swingers club as usual having lots of kinky fun with our good friends. Thinking I had better do the good girlfriend bit I put on the kettle and wandered into our bedroom to see if my man was ok but as I went to push open the door Danny pulled it open from inside making me fall into his arms.

I knew it could have been worse if Danny had of been half asleep like me today I would of probably knocked him out with the door but this time he just caught me as I stumbled and pulled me against him and kissed me lightly again before saying now I have to pop out to see a friend before chuckling and letting me go from his grip, it seemed my plan was all going to work out just fine now and as soon as Danny went I jumped into the shower paying extra attention to my privates and long dark hair as I wanted to be spotless for him when he got back in. As the water washed over my tight butt I started to feel aroused again and soon I was slowly massaging my hard clitty and pert nipples right up to a beautiful orgasm making my wet body tremble with pleasure as I imagined my man pleasuring my tight butt with his thick 8 inches of meat.

Stepping from the shower I headed for the spare room to grab my new lingerie and go through my wardrobe of dresses as I wanted to look amazing for my man today and as I trawled through my piles of jeans tops and dressed I found the perfect dress that was tight in all the right places to show off my figure but respectable enough to go out if he had plans hatched that I didn't know about. Before I dressed I decided today I was definitely going to need a bit more cleavage than usual so I looked out my breast pump and slowly increased my bust a little as I have a nice small cleavage in a corset but the basque wouldn't give me the support my corset would.

As I picked all my new lingerie out and laid it out on the bed with my dress and stilettos I thought everything went together very well so slowly I allowed my body to dry and patted off the last of the water with a fresh soft towel then pulled on my basque and made sure it grabbed at my small breasts perfectly, as soon as I was comfortable I slid into my new stockings and panties and fastened the basque suspender straps up and made sure I was pulled in tight from every angle in the huge mirrored wardrobe before pulling my tightly wrapped body into my dress a beautiful crimson satin mini dress that followed my every curve making me look as slinky as I could. As I was finally happy with my look I decided to go sit in the living room and fix my makeup so grabbing my two bags of creams and powders I popped myself onto a high stool at our breakfast bar and began applying the layers of make up making myself more and more fem with every stroke of the brush, I adore seeing my transformation from guy to girl and as I finished up by applying my lip glaze and fixer I had to sit and admire my girly look and with my long raven black hair falling gently to my shoulders as I brushed my hair into place and carefully sprayed it lightly with a hairspray just to keep it in place and looking as I wanted till later I hoped.

As Danny was still out I didn't know what to do with myself but as I sat watching the world go by from the large glass windows with a cup of tea in hand my mobile suddenly rang and checking who was calling it was Danny, I wasn't sure why he would be calling unless something was wrong but as I answered he said to me are you sat by the window babe? Answering him of course I'm waiting for you babe then I got the biggest shock as I heard a car horn below I looked down to see a black stretched limo sat in the car park and as I watched it the driver walked round and swung open the door but no one stepped out. Sat watching and a little confused I guessed it may be for someone in the flat below ours but as I sat starring my mobile rang again and once again it was Danny.

As I answered I did not let him speak as I blurted out there's a limo in the car park babe im waiting to see who it is for, all I could hear for the next few seconds was Danny laughing as he told me its for you babes im waiting so come on its cold with the door open. As soon as he said its for you I grabbed my handbag and flew out the front door almost forgetting to lock it behind me, suddenly the 40 or so steps down to the car didn't seem so dangerous even in my sexiest of peep toe satin stilettos with a 5 inch heel as I knew Danny loved them and besides they were very comfortable for such a high heel so I did love to wear them as often as I could and as I made the car and slid into the soft black leather of the seats Danny was sat waiting for me in a suit he wasn't wearing when he had left this morning so he obviously had big plans for us.

As soon as I was sat down and comfortable the driver whisked us out of the car park and off to a secret location that Danny had obviously planned but for all my asking he would not tell me where we were going or what his plans were so to shut me up he handed me a glass of champagne instead, as I sat drinking bubbly and cuddling up with my boyfriend I felt a million dollars and as Danny constantly kept telling me how beautiful he thought I was and how much he loved me as his girlfriend of course I lapped up his compliments before I pushed myself against his side as we kissed gently making me very horny indeed but making sure I didn't get erect with the driver probably watching our every move from his position up front.

Soon the car pulled up to a hotel I knew well from my days working in the catering industry it's a beautiful old stately home with the long sweeping drive and a full 5 star service for its impressive list of clientele ranging from big stars to the mega wealthy business customers as it is tucked away in the forest far from prying eyes, within a few seconds the driver had popped open the door and as I slid off the seat and up onto my stilettos I was met by a porter from the hotel who instantly greeted me as madam which made my day. As Danny stepped out he graciously took my arm and led me to the front doors of the hotel which were opened by yet another porter who welcomed us on our way in.

Stepping into the impressive reception I felt like I was walking on air as my heels disappeared into the soft deep pile of the carpet but as I was led forward by Danny a young looking but very smartly dressed lady welcomed us and as Danny gave his name she welcomed us both and led us off through the hotel finally reaching a beautiful lounge come sun room where we were met by another member of staff who took us to our table pulling out my seat for me and then pouring more champagne. Once he had left us Danny asked me are you surprised but I couldn't give him a sensible answer so I just told him I had always dreamt of being waited on hand and foot and have always admired this hotel.

Once I finally started to relax Danny reached across the table and as our hands met he said to me you know you are the only girl for me don't you, you are beautiful intelligent and everything I have ever desired and as if by magic a waiter appeared by his side with a silver tray with one small box that he placed into Danny's waiting hand. I knew what it was or at least I thought I did but I could never be sure with Danny as he had played tricks on me before but this time and the setting I thought this is it and then the words fell from his mouth slowly and precisely Lisa will you be my wife, my partner for life no exceptions ever.

I knew it and knew Danny was the one for me but again my mouth opened as I went to speak but nothing came out not a word not a sound even I was totally in shock at his words I knew he loved me but I had never thought he would ask me to marry him after all I was a transvestite all be it a convincing one but still a transvestite. Again Danny asked me babe I love you be my wife and this time as a single tear rolled across my made up cheek I nodded gently as I looked down Danny slid the white gold ring onto my finger and as he pushed it into place he stood walked round the table and lifted me to my feet and pulled me tight against him as my tears fell from my eyes soaking his jacket shoulder as he held me close.

It took me some time to pull myself together but once I had we settled back into our seats and then I thought I would give Danny my present to him but as I reached into my handbag I suddenly realised I had left the gift at our flat, I had to tell him and as I explained he just chuckled and told me you sounded so excited by the limo I'm not surprised you forgot it. It so amazing to be sat with him now not just as his Tgirl girlfriend but now his fiancé as we enjoyed a full 3course dinner served by a team of silver service trained waiters who attended to our every need but as soon as we finished we headed out to the garden and sat by the stream that split the garden in two just enjoying each others company.

Soon Danny said to me well my beautiful wife its time to head back to Bournemouth I'm afraid and as he stood he helped me to my feet and led me back to our waiting limo in the courtyard, as soon as our driver saw us he jumped into action and opened the door for us again I climbed in first and as Danny went to get in I heard the driver ask did she say yes and Danny replied yes mate she did eventually so guess I'm a married man now. As Danny took his seat the driver got back to the front of the car and before we pulled away he lowered the privacy screen and offered us both his best wishes before saying to Danny so where to, Danny just replied I think you know and with that he put the privacy screen back up and pulled away.

Soon we were being whisked back towards town but as we approached our usual junction to get off for our flat the driver kept going but as I mentioned it to Danny he said I have one more surprise for my wife and within a few minutes we were pulling up outside one of our favourite bars in the gay area of the town, this time Danny didn't wait on the driver to open the door and as he climbed out he beckoned me to follow which of course I did as I had no idea what was going on or what he had planned I just guessed we were going to have a few drinks at our favourite bar to celebrate our engagement.

As we entered the bar all the lights were off and I expected them to suddenly all flash on with a crowd shouting surprise or something but there was no one the place was empty and pitch black, as Danny took my hand he led me up the stairs to the function party bar upstairs and as I reached the top there was all our best friends waiting to congratulate us on getting engaged. The first being my best mate Kes and her boyfriend Adam who bounced over it their usual energetic style and as Kes near knocked me from my feet she threw her arms round me sending me into tears for the second time today, as she released me she told me I have something to show you and as she put out her hand it seemed me and Danny were not the only ones celebrating and the boys had been busy planning again as they always seemed to without Kes and me knowing.

The day was exhausting to be honest and once we had a few drinks I had to ask Danny to take me home but I had no plans of sleeping I wanted my man and I wanted to give him my present as well so we said our goodbyes and Danny led back outside and off down the hill back to our flat, as we reached the door Danny suddenly hoisted me into his arms and carried me inside telling me we were meant to do that once we were married but as he already considered me his wife he felt it only right to do so. As soon as he laid me back onto our soft leather sofa he lent down to kiss me but as he did I almost rolled off onto the floor and made it to my feet before running off to the spare room, once I got back Danny said jokingly I have never seen you move so quick especially in your stilettos.

Ignoring his humour I sat myself by his side on the sofa and passed him a slightly larger box than the one he had given me and as he sat and looked at it I thought you have no idea what's in there, slowly he peeled back the paper surrounding it and popped open the box to see my gift. Pulling it from its box he sat and looked at me then thanked me with a long passionate kiss but as our lips separated he passed it to me and said you had better put it on as I did for you babe, I had seemingly the same plans as Danny as I had bought him a beautifully diamond cut neck chain with a solid silver ring that I knew would fit as I had pinched one of his others just to make sure.

As I squeezed the ring into place he said I would never of guessed you would buy me a ring to sweetheart but as I went to answer he put one arm round me and pulled me close kissing me deep and long on my fully made up lips, I knew I had one more present for him and he seemed very keen for us to celebrate our engagement so as he released me I instantly reached for his groin only to find he was rock hard in his suit trousers and begging to be released but I had one more thing to do and as I stood and turned my back to him I asked babe will you unzip me please.

12