A Vampire Romance Ch. 01

Story Info
Girl dreams of a shadow lover.
1.5k words
4.53
28.4k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordBrynn
LordBrynn
19 Followers

The sleeping beauty lies upon her bed of slumber, her silken limbs entwined amongst the sheets, the fabric feeling like a lover's caress as she moves restlessly in the night. Her mouth is slightly open, her eyelids fluttering softly as the dreams take her on a journey; a journey thru the night sky, amongst the stars glittering brightly, as the wind sings a gentle lullaby. The moonlight is shining thru her window, open just a little, to let the night's cool air touch her softly.

As she slumbers, lost in her dreams, her thin cotton shift bunched around her thighs, a shadow appears at the window. In the dark of the night, under the silver beam from the moon, this shadow watches her hungrily, watches her move restlessly in sleep, breathing deeply, soft sighs emerging from her as she rides the dreams. His eyes narrow slightly as her cotton shift moves ever upward, revealing silken skin to his gaze. He studies her face, so soft in sleep, her beauty a balm to his ever disappearing soul, her long lashes fluttering; her raven locks of hair curled about the pillows, cradling her. He reaches out slowly, quietly raising the window open a little more, smiling as the night breeze flows thru, lifting her cotton nightgown higher about her thighs. He whispers to her,

"My sleeping beauty...look at you, lying there, soft in sleep, dreaming your dreams...ah, my beauty, let me come to you, let me curl your silken locks about my fingers, let me come in to kiss you softly on your full lips, let me taste you, my beauty.."

He watches her move restlessly as his words float over her in sleep, beckoning to her to let him in. He lets his gaze touch upon her eyes, her lips, her collarbone... her rounded shoulders, her full heavy breasts. He continues to whisper to her, beckoning her in the night's sweet air to let him in. She moans, her mouth opening slightly, her hands moving down her body, sliding lightly over her breasts, down her stomach. She turns her head to him, not seeing him, but knowing he is there, feeling his desire in her dreams. She whispers, so softly as to almost be unheard, "Yes..."

With a darkening look, the shadow raises the window enough to gain entrance into the chambers. He crosses to her quickly, standing at the side of the bed, gazing down at her, his eyes turning black with desire as she continues to move restlessly before him, her hands roaming at will over her body. Thru the thin cotton fabric of her nightgown, he sees her nipples harden. Her nightgown raises higher still, bunched now about her waist. The shadow sits upon the bed; a smile wicked upon his dark features as he softly, gently touches one silken thigh. She takes a sudden breath at his touch, but soon relaxes back into sleep, still lost in her dreams. Leaning over her, the shadow presses his lips to her cheek, inhaling her scent deeply, the fragrance of her hair, like jasmine, flowing over him as he leans in closer. He can hear her heart beating quickly, the steady rhythm a sweet song to his ears. The scent of her drives him almost to distraction.

Taking her small wrists in his hands, he raises her arms above her head, over the pillow, holding her there gently as he presses his lips to hers, stealing a kiss in the night. He kisses her softly at first, letting his tongue slide over her lips, tasting her. In her sleep, she opens her lips to meet his, returning his kisses. As he senses her passions slowly waking, he kisses her harder, holding her small wrists in one hand as the other tangles itself in her hair, the sable tresses so soft and silky against his skin. Sliding his hand down her face, her shoulders, he gently caresses her breasts thru the cotton fabric, circling the nipples with one finger, feeling them stiffen under his touch. He moves his mouth down her jaw line, over her neck, giving little kisses along her pulse points, moving from one side to another as she moves under him, growing ever more restless. He can hear her breaths quicken as he sucks lightly upon her neck, kissing her there harder.

Still holding her wrists in one hand above her head, he carefully lowers the nightgown, down over her shoulders, revealing her luscious full breasts, the nipples even harder now as the cool night air touches them, giving them kisses of its own. He takes one nipple into his mouth, suckling on it slowly, gently, moving his tongue around it in little circles, drawing it into his mouth. He lets his fingers play with the other one, pulling on it, pinching it gently; tweaking it as he sucks on the other. The beauty moans softly, writhing against him as her dreams take on a new feel. He whispers to her,

"Sleep, my beauty...sleep...let the night come to you, let it caress you and kiss you...sleep, lovely..."

He smiles to himself, a wicked smile as she moans softly, her body opening itself to him in sleep. Certain she will not wake just yet; the shadow slowly, carefully unties her nightgown at the neck, lowering it over her body, down over her hips, down her legs, letting it lie in a puddle of cloth on the floor. He gazes at her beauty, so lovely in the moonlight, her breasts bared to his gaze, their nipples hard and aching. He lets his eyes travel down her bare stomach, her little belly button, her hips; the junction between her thighs. Her scent continues to beckon to him, her blood like a wine to his senses, her heartbeat racing, that sweet song to his ears.

He smiles, a smile laden with desire, with a wanting like none other than he has experienced before. This one, this beauty, with her sable locks, with her satiny skin, with her sweet breath, this one he must have. He trails a finger down her stomach, over one hip. He watches her writhe about on the sheets, knowing she dreams, listening to her soft sighs, her low moans thru partly opened lips. He can smell her, her blood intoxicating him, her womanly scent a torch to his already raging senses.

He slowly leans over her, a hand on each of her hips, moving down her thighs, parting them gently, exposing her to his gaze. He breathes in deeply, letting her scent move thru his body, letting it enflame him further. He lowers his mouth to her sweet, soft center, kissing her there gently, smiling to himself as he realizes she is already so wet there. He sucks softly on her clitoris, moving his tongue around, back and forth, then up and down, slow continuous movements, sucking gently, licking her, tasting her, breathing her in. She writhes about, her body still lost in sleep, but her senses raging, her body warm with longing. He holds her down, his hands on her hips, holding her still as he licks her, circles her with his tongue, sucking on her, drawing her clit into his mouth, sucking harder and harder still, caressing her warm wet center with his tongue. He can sense her body wakening to the fire within, he knows she feels a deep ache within herself, her body writhing about, as she moans, her heartbeat racing, her blood hot.

Still sucking on her, kissing her, licking her, he increases the tempo, drawing her clit deeper into his mouth, moving his tongue all around in a steady rhythm as he pulls on her clit. He slowly, carefully inserts a finger into her, smiling as her body gives a sudden jerk at his entrance into her center. Listening to her heart beating so fast, her blood running so hot, he slides the finger deeper into her, moving it around in a slow circle, her wetness welcoming him. He inserts another finger, filling her a little more, all the while continuing his slow circles with his tongue, his gentle suckling of her clit. He feels her hands sliding over his shoulders, tangling in his hair, as she pulls him closer to her, needing him, wanting him, her body on fire, her ache within making her writhe about, her skin shivering as she feels something building, building slowly.

She moans, a low lingering sound on the night air, her body bucking gently under his tongue, under his mouth, as he continues to slide his two fingers in and out, continues his kissing of her wet little pussy, drawing her clit ever deeper into his mouth, increasing his tempo of his tongue, swirling about, kissing her, licking her, tasting her. Her moans increase, she pulls harder on his hair, pulling him closer to her, closer... as her body reaches its crest, her center exploding, giving her relief, as her juices run, he tastes her essence. Her eyes remain closed, their lashes fluttering against her creamy skin, as she slowly relaxes back into sleep, her fingers loosing their hold on his hair, his shoulders as she lays back into slumber on the bed, a soft sigh escaping from her ruby lips. The shadow gazes down at her, his eyes still black with desire, he whispers into the night, into her dreams,

"We are not yet done, my beauty...I still must have you. But now, my lovely, rest...rest and dream...dream of the shadows in the night."

LordBrynn
LordBrynn
19 Followers