A Vampire's Gift

Story Info
Will Julianna pay the price?
1.8k words
4.31
19.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julianne paced around her bedroom excited and afraid. She found herself pacing every night waiting for her handsome stranger to return. Occasionally, she would stop in front of the full-length mirror and assess how she dressed for him. With the light of the setting sun behind her, her body was fully revealed through the sheer robe she wore. The light showed off her small firm breast and slim figure. Julianne felt a brief moment of embarrassment for herself. She had never dressed like this before, even in the privacy of home.

Her mother had complained to her about wearing less each night for bed but Julianne did not care. She was dressing for him, not her mother. Now, dressed in nothing but a sheer robe she was too excited to sleep. She was certain, that night last week was real and yet it felt like a dream.

Julianne lit some candles she had bought from the mall. She had been burning candles every night because they helped her remember him. They were black candles, dark and mysterious like her lover. Whenever she stared into the flames she would remember his eyes, full of passion and a desire only for her.

Julianne remembered back to that night. As a stranger he appeared at her patio door with no warning and seduced her. His eyes were hypnotic and beckoned her to let him in from the chilly night. Deep and dark they probed her soul, knowing her every desire, he had performed magic on her body. In his presence Julianne had thoughts that she knew were wrong, yet they felt right. Thoughts she never knew she could have, or desires she never knew existed, gave way in his presence. Her hand moved to her rosy lips and felt them as she remembered their first kiss, then to the nape of her neck and felt the dimples left from her moment of ecstasy. Thanks to him, the day no longer held any promise for her. Only the night filled her with excitement and a desire to live. But, Julianne was still not certain weather she could go through with the bargain.

The stranger seldom spoke and never gave his name. However, he had offered her a release from her simple and dull life but at a price she was unwilling to pay. He wanted her soul for which she would be given a perpetual lust for life.

Outside, the Sun had set and the candles in the room caused dancing flickers of light across the walls. Julianne watched the images and imagined that one of them was her new lover and the smaller lithe shadow underneath was she. Twisting and twining, they engaged in cardinal lust giving away to unbridled passions. A dance of desires that caused her breast to swell and her breathing to become a shallow pant.

Imagining the shadows to be Julianne and her lover one hand rose to her breast caressing the nipple through her robes. Julianne's other hand moved down her belly to her mound. It was moist and she began to tease her clitoris with slow deliberate strokes. Each drawing of her hand brought shivers to her body.

Julianne's first hand moved from breast to breast, taunting and teasing each nipple in turn. She began pinching and massaging them between her fingers. Helped by her wetness, the motions of her other hand also quickened. She opened her legs and sat back on the vanity's chair. First one finger then another moved into the folds of her vagina and worked deeper with her thumb still massaging her clitoris. Her breathing grew faster until a moan escaped her lips.

A knock came from the door, which shocked Julianne from her dream.

Her mother said, "Honey, are you all right? I thought I heard a noise."

"I'm fine mother. I... I just stubbed my toe."

Julianne listened as footsteps moved away. She knew she would have to be more careful about making noise.

Frustrated Julianne began pacing again. She looked back at the flickering images, still engaged in lust; her jealousy for them made her swat at the candles with her bare hands. The candles went out and now only shadows were left, deep and dark coming from the veiled moon outside the patio doors.

Julianne looked out those doors to the back patio, her eyes followed the path that led to the gardens. She watched the wisps of fog as they rolled through the shrubs and flowers. They were like drapes swaying in the breeze. Any one of which could be concealing her lover. She imagined the denser patches of fog were hiding his approaching the door. Every movement was a promise of his appearance, becoming teases when he did not show.

Julianne's heart pounded with the hope and anticipation of his coming tonight. It was pounding against her ribcage to get out and call for her lover of the night. Her needs, her desire for him, had overwhelmed her every sense. As if answering her heart's cry one patch of fog, denser than the others, flowed up the stairs to the glass of the door and came to her height. The swirls of mist became recognizable patterns and formed into the man of her heart's desire.

Julianne smiled at his presence and opened the doors to let him in. A rush of cold air came into the room as she embraced her lover and gave him a kiss. As she drove her tongue into his mouth the cold air hit her and contrasted with the fiery heat of his body, her nipples became erect. She squeezed closer to him pulling her body as close as humanly possible to his. Her flesh sought his, trembling hands worked on lifting his shirt then, impatiently, she tore at the buttons. As she stepped back to work on the buttons her robe fell open, as he held her sash. With her overwhelmed senses, she never felt his fabulous hands perform their magic.

The stranger reached under the robe and embraced her. One hand massaged her buttock the other running a finger up and down the base of her spine. When she pushed him back to work on his buttons, he pulled closer and his buttons began undoing themselves. Soon his bare chest was against hers, her nipples being teased by the contact and this excited Julianne even more. Against the chill she felt beads of sweat form on her neck and breast. Each bead invited the cold to touch her body an invitation to fornicate against the heat of her skin. More beads formed on her back and ran down the crack of her behind.

The stranger's mouth was working on hers; slowly gently sucking on her lower lip with each kiss. With each kiss Julianne felt her soul being consumed by his voracious appetite for her. His kisses worked their way down her chin across her throat to the base of her neck. His tongue worked its magic there, causing her to moan. Julianne knew there was a reason she should not make any noise but did not remember what it was. She felt now was not the time to care. He moved across the base of her neck with more kisses and flicks of the tongue until he reached the hollow at her shoulder blade. Julianne felt a brief sharp pain that caused her to gasp but soon he started to suck there and work his tongue. When he bit she clawed at his back. Her nails worked like talons ripping at some helpless prey. She tilted her head back to give him more room as he worked on her like a starved beast. Julianne fixated on the sensation of her lover's suckling and focused on a warm stream of blood that trickled down her shoulder contrasting with the chilled air coming in the door.

Soon, Julianne's head began to feel light and her vision blurred. Her senses were on fire and she desired only him. Julianne wanted this stranger, her lover to continue all night. Between her legs her juices flowed freely. She wanted him, she wanted to feel him inside her his throbbing member thrusting into her again and again.

As if reading her thoughts the stranger lifted her with a hand on each buttock. Julianne wrapped her legs around her lover as his penis thrust into her. The initial penetration was violent and made her feel like she would rip in two. He pulled back and drove in again, deeper than before. The continued thrusts grew less painful and filled her with pleasure as her vagina stretched the rhythm of his probe. She could sense the blood pulsing through it with each pause before he pulled back.

Without sensing how Julianne felt the wall against her back. With no place for her to go she rebounded with each new thrust and each felt deeper than the last. Matching his rhythm of thrust she clawed at his back saying, "harder, harder."

Her lover stopped suckling her neck and worked his way to her ear. He sucked on the lobe and with each thrust said, "Te amo. Te amo," he repeated again and again matching each thrust of his hips with a declaration of love. His breathing matched his rhythm sending a furnace blast to her neck with each breath. These pulses of heat mixed with the cold air coming in the open patio doors swirled in patterns over Julianne's body. The cold mingled with her sweat demanded a response from her every sense. Her breathing matched his and she moaned with every thrust. The moans grew louder with time until they took on a life of their own.

Julianne's mind gave way to passion. She could no longer imagine life without this feeling of ecstasy and promised her sole to her lover screaming with the intensity of her orgasm. She ripped at his back with her talons gouging his back each furrow leaving a trail of blood.

Julianne's mother opened the door to her room.

She said, "Honey, honey, are you all right. I thought I heard you scream."

Her questions went unanswered. Julianne was in bed asleep with the covers drawn to her neck. Her mother noticed how cold the room was and that the patio doors were open. She entered the room and closed the doors and checked on her daughter. She was worried about Julianne.

Julianne had not been sleeping well at night and shunned the day. The cloistered life of the last week had made her skin pale. Now, when she looked at her daughter she seemed even paler than before, but it was hard to tell in the dim light.

Julianne's mother felt her face and forehead and noticed a cold and clammy feel to the skin. This worried her. She decided that the first thing in the morning she would take Julianne to the doctor. Julianne's mother went back to the hall and said a silent prayer as she closed the door behind her.

I appreciate anyone's opinion on how I can make the next story better. Let me know what you would like to see more.

Thank you,

Allin_goodfun2003