A Vampire's Lust

Story Info
Toothsome couple seduces a willing redhead.
2.3k words
3.81
44.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot night in the deep south of the United States and on one of the older plantations, stood a majestic house on top of a hill, bathed in the light of the full moon. On the eastern side of the house, on the highest living level and directly in front of the two huge glass doors guarding the master bedroom, stood two figures who were intently looking past the open doors and at the beauty that lay alone on the king sized master bed. The two were besides themselves with joy for they both wanted the lady who laid there on the bed, softly caressing herself in the warm breeze that flowed through the open doors, unaware that soon the fantasies in her mind would pale in comparison to those she was about to experience….

The two outside marveled at their luck, for they would satisfy both of their hungers tonight- the hunger for the lusting touch of a firm, young female and that for blood. For the two on the balcony were not normal creatures of the night, but the one true creature of the night- Vampires! The male was roughly 6 ft tall, broad shoulders, with short brown hair, and a trimmed goatee. His size made him a formidable opponent, even without his vampire-enhanced abilities, but it was the quickness of his mind and the depth of his thoughts that truly made him dangerous.

Yet danger or anger were the last things on his mind, as his thoughts concentrated on the beauty before him and the rather large stirring in his pants that it was creating. His partner was a beauty who in life would have been considered related to Aphrodite, but now as a vampire her beauty was magnified even more. Her height was roughly 5'6" and she had long blonde hair that flowed over her shoulders to the middle of her back. Her petite frame showed frailty as well as strength, and her breasts were full and firm, making her a most beautiful yet dangerous woman. Many times before her beauty had been the lure of her victims, for she would pleasure them like they had never had before, making their blood rich with hormones before she lashed out and sapped them of the red nutrient as viscously as she had sapped them of their seed…

Their attention was solely focused on the red haired beauty before them, about 5'3," petite, with medium sized firm breasts, a pierced navel that is watched over by a fairy tattoo, down her stomach and over a slight mound was her hairless sex, glistening in the moonlight from the attention that her fingers were giving it. Her fair complexion made her glow in the moonlight as her other hand slowly led the tips of her fingers all over her body, as she slowly twisted and raised her hips with the actions of her fingers which were gently rubbing her clit in small circles. Her eyes were closed as she drifted in and out of fantasy land and the air was full of the aroma of her sex, indicating that she had been pleasuring herself for a while. Her breathing suddenly started to be labored and her hips started to buck up and down as she started to orgasm again, her nails scrapping across her nipples, pinching them as she came, shuddering and convulsing on the bed. Slowly her shakes stopped and a broad smile showed on her face.

"Shall we my dear?" asked the Male vampire to his lover, who did not turn to look his way, just starring at the delightful morsel in front of them. "Head or Tail" he asked her, his voice giving just a trace of a European accent, but she just went for the woman's legs, thereby showing her decision. The male walked up and knelt by the woman's head and started to caress her hair and the side of her face, causing her to open her eyes in a startled look "who are you?" she demanded.

"Milady, we are just a part of your fantasy, another part of making you feel good," maybe it had been all of the self-indulgence of the evening but she accepted this and looked down to see the blonde slowly crawling up between her legs.

"Yes, we are part of your fantasies, you know that you have always desired a vampires touch" she said in an excited yet sultry voice.

"Yes, you are my fantasy and my salvation" said the woman as she pulled the blonde's face to her own and kissed her, gently at first then with more passion. The male leaned over and began to kiss the woman's neck and running his finger tips up and down her back, with just the tips of his fingernails brushing the skin. His kisses on her neck became harder and started to involve the scraping of his teeth against her skin as her breathing and nipples showed that this excited her beyond belief.

The blonde broke free of her mouths' embrace and worked her way down her chest, licking and nibbling on her nipples, sucking then and running her teeth over the taunt flesh of her breasts and her perky nipples. The blonde kissed her way down her stomach even further and found the navel ring and began to suck on it greedily, occasionally taking a lick over the sexy fairy that watched over the ring. The Male was really starting to suck hard on her throat now, his fingernails running over the other side of her neck, as the other hand worked her left nipple.

The woman's hands unbuttoned his shirt and ran her fingertips over his chest, feeling the soft hair and the muscles beneath his skin. His lips covered her lips as her hands explored down his chest. But her attention was quickly taken away as the blonde's lips were planted gently on the redhead's clit, her tongue darting out to ouch the sensitive flesh, as her fingers scraped the inside of the redheads thighs, causing a moan to escape the lips of the redhead. The blonde then led her tongue down the enchanted path and deep into the honey pot of the redhead, whose thighs raised up to meet the pleasure of her tongue and to try and seduce it deeper inside her.

Just the look of the blonde licking greedily on the redhead's pussy was enough to get the male's cock extremely hard and he pulled back from the redhead and pulled his clothes from his body, his erect organ presenting itself in front of her. Never before had she seen such a beautiful penis as his, 8 inches long and 2 inches wide at the base. She could see that she wanted him to touch it so she reached out and grabbed it, pulling it closer to her mouth, wrapping her lips around the head of it, hearing him sigh as her tongue worked around it.

The blonde, not to be outdone, leaned up and ripped her clothes off her body, causing the redhead to shake with desire. "Taste me as I taste you" and with that she turned around and offered her pussy to the redhead's lips. The redhead immediately placed her lips on the clit of the blonde and ran her fingernails over the blonde's asscheeks, and then kneading the flesh. The blonde then dives her tongue deep into the redhead, twisting and rolling her tongue inside the redhead, curling it and brushing the G spot as she coaxed the redhead to cum for her. The redhead felt the tingling in her body begin to grow and she increased the tempo of her own actions, desperately wanting to make this lovely creature of her "dreams" cum at the same time as her.

She inserted two fingers into the blonde's pussy and began to suck and nibble on her clit harder, and faster, and pumping her fingers in and out of her with reckless abandon. Growling as she nibbled on the blondes clit, she could feel the blonde tensing as her own orgasm was about to happen. She pumped her fingers in and out of the blonde as fast as she could as her orgasm started to build in her body, and she sucked the blondes clit as hard as she could as the warm glow flowed through her body, her actions setting the blonde into orgasm as well and the two bodies shook as one for several seconds until the orgasms subsided and then they turned around to face each other and kissed the love juices off each others faces.

While still embracing each other, they looked at the male who had watched intently, his cock bobbing up and down and the redhead said "let's include him now." So the Male lays down and the blonde straddles his face, feeling the familiar tongue enter her like it has every night for the last several centuries, for these two were lovers long before love was born. The redhead cautiously straddles the hard cock and begins to lower herself onto it, the blonde leaning forward and nibbling on her neck, causing the redhead to relax and getting her even wetter than before. Slowly she worked the cock up in herself, feeling it fill herself like never before.

She feels the blonde's hands on hers as they are pulled to the blondes' breasts, and her hands instinctively take over, caressing and rubbing her breasts. In the meantime the blonde is getting worked up over the expert ministrations of the tongue that is deep inside her pussy and the hair covered chin that is rubbing her clit. She places her left hand on the clit of the redhead and the right hand on the redhead's left breast, moans of pleasure confirm to her that her the touch of her fingers is well received. The redhead works her body faster up and down the cock inside her as her body relaxes and takes it all inside of her. She slides all the way down it and then pauses for a moment before thrusting her hips back and forth stimulating her clit far beyond the effects of the blondes' fingers.

Suddenly she feels the touch of the blondes' lips on her neck and she feels that familiar feeling rise in her stomach, so she starts to raise and lower herself up and down that hard shaft- impaling it deep inside her, making her want it more and more. She feels the blonde's hands tugging on her nipples, never letting go of her hold on her neck with her lips. The males' hands grab her hips and start to pull her harder down on top of his cock as she feels his cock swell inside her. His hips thrust harder and harder inside her, forcing his cock deep into her love tunnel and she can see by the movement of the blondes' hips and stomach that she too is on the edge of orgasm. All of a sudden she can't take it anymore and her body lurches and starts to spasm and her pussy clamps down on the cock in her, the force of which causes him to cum, spurting load after load of hot cum deep inside her with every thrust. His body arches and that sends the blonde into her own orgasm, shaking and shivering and pulling hard on the redheads nipples and flooding the mouth of the male vampire, his long teeth showing as he bites her pussy lips and sucks her love juice deep from its source.

The pleasure of his teeth remind the blonde of the last part of tonight's feast and she removes herself from the males face and pulls the redhead to the bed in a playful way, cum seeping out of her pussy. The blonde takes the redhead's left side and sucks on her neck while caressing the redheads' left nipple. The Male takes his place on her right side and does the same. The redhead having had her 11th orgasm of the night takes the two faces and pulls them close and they all share a kiss at once, tongues intertwined as the redheads' nipples are tweaked. The two vampires break away from the redheads' lips and kiss each other passionately over her neck.

"Thank you, my fantasy lovers" the redhead says, to which the blonde replies "oh no, take you my nasty little treat" and with that, both vampires lunge down and since their fangs deep into the redheads' neck, drinking the blood of the tasty morsel who had just gave them such pleasure. The blonde sucks hungrily and her hand rubs the clit of the redhead at an accelerated pace causing the poor dying girl to orgasm one last time as her lovers finish sucking her dry, giving them the ultimate in hormones and pheromones with their last sips…

As they finish their last drink of the poor girl, they lean up once again and kiss, this time sharing some of the blood still contained on their lips. The male doesn't give a second thought to creating the girl as a vampire for he has no need, his one true love, the one he has loved for centuries is right there besides him and he has no need for another. As they get dressed and walk towards the window, with the dead girl lying sprawled on her bed, the blonde looks up at her partner and asks "I wonder what her name was."

"Probably bloody Mary for I care my love, Happy Halloween," as he wraps his arms around her and kisses her, before they leap over the railing to the ground and head out to their resting spot before the approach of the dawn.