A Vampire's Ride in the Bois

Story Info
Gothic tale of vampirism, sadomasochism & a strap-on.
2k words
3.96
36.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GabbyLez
GabbyLez
58 Followers

One of the most popular attractions in Paris during the 19th century was the City Morgue. Denuded corpses were laid out in a sort of gallery, where spectators could file past in the hopes the unidentified dead might be recognized. Many Parisians caught their first glimpses of the genitalia of the opposite sex through these morbid windows- the bloated breasts or swollen cocks of the dead caused stares and lascivious comments. A particularly voluptuous corpse might increase the number of visitors. One winter afternoon, a wealthy socialite was recognized among the carcasses of suicides, murder victims and the drowned. The difference between the body of Madame de Grangeais and the others was not the pallid, marmoreal hue of death, but the complete and inexplicable absence of blood in her body. Some suspected she was the victim of an insidious plague sweeping across Europe, referred to as vampirism.

Maura was an avid horsewoman who often took long, solitary rides in the Bois de Boulogne. Sauntering along on Eclair, her favorite bay mare, she heard a muffled scream, followed by a hollow thump on the spongy ground. Another rider, she had already realized, was in the region- she had glimpsed him through the trees and heard the thumping of hooves and the clinking of the accoutrements. "Mon Dieu! Someone has taken a fall!" She put her horse to spurs and crossed a small creek to the other path, where the sound had originated. The fallen rider's horse was nonchalantly drinking from a spring as its master lay unconscious on the side of the path.

Halting Eclair several steps away, Maura elegantly dismounted. Her riding suit embraced every curve, bulge and muscle of her athletic figure. Though masculine in cut, her sex was unambiguous in this tight-fitting habit. The very feminine curves of her thighs swelled into the two rotund masses of her buttocks. The equally protuberant mounds of her breasts, though encased in a rigid corset, caused her tightly buttoned bodice to swell out in a graceful arch that was topped by her flowing veils. With her crop tucked under her arm, she walked towards this anonymous victim. A charge of erotic electricity coursed through her as she approached... the rider was clearly a woman, and she was endowed with a magnificent, meaty rump. This very round and voluptuous ass was encased in a pair of skintight trousers and was protruding in the air at an obscenely high angle.

With an "umpphh" Maura pushed the woman on her side so she could unfasten the buttons from her throat. She slapped her face lightly and called for her to respond. With the constricting collar loosened from her pulsating throat, some color returned to her pale skin. Her eyes opened slightly. "Are you injured severely?" Maura asked. The fallen Amazon did not respond. A trickle of deep red blood ran from the corner of her enticing mouth. Her luminous green eyes rolled back in the two slits of her half-closed lids. A lecherous thrill overcame Maura as she felt this beautiful body palpitating in her arms. She ran her hands down the buttons of the bodice, feeling for the heartbeat through the layers of wool, silk and lace, penetrated by the moist warmth of her breast. This fallen woman's creamy white flesh was coated with a film of perspiration, giving her skin an delicious iridescence. Maura had removed her chamois gloves to administer aid, but now she ran her fingertips around the horsewoman's tempting features.

With Maura's fingertip running lightly along those thick, pouting lips, a sudden jerking spasm seized the fallen woman's body, causing her spine to arch violently and a burping "ugkkhh" to escape her parting lips. Her eyes suddenly flashed open in a horrified stare, and her fingers grasped Maura's arms like claws. With a crackling in her throat, her head jerked spasmodically. Maura savored the small, perfectly formed teeth, the pink tongue and the contrast these afforded to the deep red lips. The spasms could have been a potent orgasm, but the real cause was revealed when Maura glimpsed, through the corner of her eye, a small viper slithering into the dead leaves near the woman's arm. Her arm had fallen back into its original position after the heaving spasm. Maura dropped this spasmodic body in the dirt and stood back in shock. A movement in the dead leaves assured her that the viper was trailing away.

"Save... me..." the woman gasped in her hoarse, breathless voice. Maura saw two pinpricks of blood on her wrist. The lethal venom was already coursing through her veins. Maura took her delicate wrist and clasped her lips to the punctures. She tasted the saltiness of perspiration and the sting of her faint perfume, applied to her pulse points with the intention, no doubt, of seducing someone other than a voracious Lesbian on a dark bridal path. The only cure for a venomous snakebite was to suck the poison from the punctures and spit it out. A vague fear struck Maura, that the poison might seep into her own bloodstream and leave two voluptuous charognes in this forest, only to be discovered by wolves, woodcutters or worms. The French often call prostitutes "charogne," a word that denotes a female corpse. The insects would have a lecherous feast on these two putrescent whores.

The eyes of this writhing Amazon were fixed on Maura's, though not a word was spoken. She returned her lips to the two tiny punctures, indicated by drops of bright red blood, and sucked. The metallic taste of blood filled her mouth. Maura tasted the mixture of sweat and gritty dust that coated her skin in a filmy, diaphanous oil. At intervals, Maura stopped her sucking to spit out the foamy saliva and blood. Maura's throat was dry and this exercise was increasing her thirst. Less and less blood was seeping from the punctures, and Maura seemed to be sucking on skin alone. The prostrate Amazon was stiffening, with a foam bubbling from her mouth the color of Burgundy wine. Her arms were bent at the elbows, with her hands at the level of her shoulders, as if trying to stop some imaginary demon above her. She was staring into nothingness with startled, fixed pupils.

Maura savored the taste of this voluptuous horsewoman. Her musky scent and the sweet liquid that flowed through her veins lingered on her lips and seemed to tingle in her mouth. The horsewoman's spine was deeply arched, thrusting her breasts outward and causing the few fastened buttons to strain nearly to bursting. With a sensuous "mmmmm" Maura ran her fingers over the buttons, spreading over the mounds of her breasts. She reached under the jacket with one finger, manipulating the button with her thumb to pop it open. The jacket burst apart with each popped button, and the breasts seemed to be trying to bounce from their imprisonment. With the jacket open, Maura squeezed the soft flesh of her breasts through the cache-corset, releasing them from this soft layer by pulling it until the tiny buttons broke away. Swollen plum-colored nipples were jutting from the top of the corset. With delighted moans, Maura put her lips to the fat nipples and squeezed them between her teeth. A sort of gasping hiccup issued from the Amazon's mouth as a shudder ran through her body. Saliva crackled in her throat.

The long, neatly spaced teeth were pink with foam. Maura glued her lips to her mouth and worked with her jaws and lungs to suck as much of the fluid as she could from the Amazon's body. Her mouth was sweet with a tinge of coppery blood. Maura heard the sound of her tongue in her own ears, devouring her fortuitous prey like a scavenging beast. With the mouth drying up, she suckled the nipples. Her hands struggled to remove the trousers, requiring rough movements that heaved through the Amazon's stiffened flesh. In desperation, Maura pushed her on her side, clawing at straps, clasps and buttons. The Amazon's spine was still deeply arched. By propping her on her knees and breast, the protuberant rump formed the apex of a triangular contortion. The round buttocks were thrust into an aerial display, perverse and obscene in its prominence.

This flamboyant display of round ass inflamed Maura's lust for sodomy, but her thirst for the Amazon's vital juices was overwhelming. Maura leaned over this upthrust ass with all her weight, pushing downwards in a strenuous effort to straighten her. Her body was stiff with a rigid elasticity and each downward push was counteracted by an upthrust, as if her resilient flesh was begging for sodomy or punishment. With a final, groaning push, a loud spine-chilling crack signaled a sudden release from this grotesque pose. By now, the eyes of the Amazon were frozen in a glazed and icy green stare. Maura soon succeeded in burying her face into the matted fur between the Amazon's thighs. The swollen lips were as purple as her nipples, split open to reveal a pink cavern of wet, creamy uterine flesh.

With the body and blood of this specimen, its vaginal cavity licked and sucked dry, Maura rolled her over and attempted to prop her up with her denuded rump in a prominent position. The thighs parted to reveal a puckered, dilated anus. A mossy segment of fallen tree trunk served in place of a cushion under the belly. This was wedged underneath the Amazon, propping her ass high and arranged to prevent any excessive motion during the process of sodomizing her. By skewering this Amazon in her tight and unnatural rear passage, so painful and humiliating, Maura intended to complete her possession. The sphincter was by now dilated and would not offer any considerable resistance to the artificial phallus Maura was going to employ.

Maura leered at the milky white ass sticking up in the air. It was pleading for her strap-on phallus. Maura pulled down her riding trousers after retrieving the harness from a saddle bag. Her boots were laced high and tight so she left the trousers around her knees rather than removing them. The harness was strapped around her hips first. Two thin leather straps were drawn through her legs, straddling her vagina and crossing each of her buttocks. The phallus jutted from her robust torso like an erect cock. It was realistically molded with bulging veins and a mushroom-shaped head. Maura stroked the shaft and knob with her long tapering fingers. She rubbed the knob vigorously while spitting on it. Maura talked smutty to the Amazon, making rude comments about her sexual parts and how she was going to enjoy sodomizing her, though her victim could no longer hear her.

When she was finished, the Amazon's sphincter was dilated with a meaty red lump of sodomized flesh protruding from inside. Maura desired to kiss her goodbye. She heaved her over the log and saw that her eyes were no longer bulging in a stare but rolled back almost completely behind her languorous, half-closed lids. Maura kissed her mouth with a thirsty passion that was not returned. The Amazon's sharp, straight teeth and bloodless lips were cold. As for Maura, she was revitalized with the all-consuming potency and immortality of a vampiress. All her lovers met an identical fate with the Amazon's. Maura carefully buttoned her into her habit while kissing and fondling the nipples one last time. All the clasps, buckles and laces were replaced. She left her jacket open with the torn cache-corset. Thus it would appear to be the result of her fall. All the energy of a lifetime of orgasms and all the vital fluids had passed from her body into Maura's. Maura mounted Eclair and galloped away.

A curious item appeared in the newspapers later that week. A woman's body was discovered in the Bois and soon identified as a wealthy socialite and equestrienne. She had apparently fallen from her horse and been bitten by a poisonous viper. Medical men, however, had no explanation to account for the fact there was not a drop of blood remaining in the body of Madame de Grangeais.

GabbyLez
GabbyLez
58 Followers