A Very Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,416 Followers

"Mike?" she asked again as she stepped into the gloom of the shack, taking her glasses off. She stood staring at me, looking at my situation and taking it in as her eyes adjusted from the sunlight outside.

"What happened?" She asked, moving toward the bed and untying one of my legs.

"I have no idea. I stopped to help a couple ladies with a flat and they drugged me or something. Next thing I knew I was here and they were taking advantage of me calling me John something. They thought I was some kind of strip club owner that had spurned them or something."

"Wow" she said as she tossed the first rope aside and crawled half across my body, sitting on my legs, her short skirt riding up her firm ass as she worked on the knots holding my other leg.

I couldn't help but notice the feel of her ass pressing against my dick which seemed to be coming to life on its own. I was going to be embarrassed, but at least I would be free. She struggled with the knots, grinding her panty covered pussy back against my hardening dick. I hoped she finished soon, or I would soon be sporting a huge hardon.

"There!" she announced as she tossed that rope aside as well. She turned herself around so she was straddling my legs, facing me. She looked down and saw my mostly hard dick, and reached down and wrapped her small hands around it. "Wow." She cooed as she stroked me harder.

"TINA! Are you going to get me out of here?"

"I'm not sure," she said with a giggle. "It would be criminal to pass this up."

"Pass what up?" I squeaked.

She slid off my legs and climbed off the bed. I watched as she hiked her skirt up and slowly pulled her panties down until she had them off and hanging on one finger. She stepped forward and lay them across my face, her scent of arousal strong in the obviously damp crotch of her panties. "You know, I've always wanted to fuck you. Ever since that hazmat drill where we got declared contaminated and had to be washed down naked? You have no idea how jealous the other girls in the office were when they hauled us off to the decon tent."

She climbed on the bed and moved to straddle my legs with her knees again. "Tell me, did you like what you saw? Did you like the look of my little titties? Did you see how hard my nipples got when we had to undress next to each other?" she said in a sultry voice, working her knees slowly up my legs until her wet pussy was slowly rocking on my hard dick.

"I thought it was just he cold." I replied, remembering all too well how her naked body looked, and wondering at the time why the two of us got picked to be casualties. And why they did us together, which didn't make much sense at the time.

"I can see it in your eyes." She said as she reached behind her and slowly unzipped her skirt, pulling the wrap around skirt off so she was naked below the waist. "You don't know that I worked all that out, did you?" she continued, unbuttoning her shirt, one button at a time from the bottom up, each button extending the amount of naked skin exposed to my view. "You didn't know that I volunteered, and that I told them you did to. That you didn't mind if we got scrubbed down together." She said as she pulled her shirt slowly off, revealing her totally bare body to me.

Her body was always petite, her five foot three frame not weighting more than a hundred twenty pounds at most. I had carried her out in rescue training more than once, and never had any trouble lifting her slight frame. Her tits were small, but each perfectly round and firm. Her hard nipples and dark puckered areola testified to how turned on she was as she inched herself up along my dick, working toward my engorged head.

"I'd wanted you to see me naked for years. I always thought you'd find me attractive. Do you? Do you find my naked body attractive?"

"Actually I do." I answered.

"Do you want to fuck me? If you don't, say stop, and I'll not go any farther. I want you to want me. I don't want to force you." She asked as she lifted my dick and pressed the head against her slowly rocking pussy lips. "Tell me, do you want me to sink my tight little cunt onto your big fat dick?"

"Yes!" I answered, turned on beyond words.

"Not good enough. Tell me what you want, tell me what you want me to do!"

"I want you to stick my dick into your pussy. I want to feel you ride up and down my dick until we both cum and I pump you full of my cum!"

"Ohhhh that's what I wanted to hear." She said as she leaned forward, lining up my dick with her pussy. She pushed back slowly, steadily sinking my dick into her pussy as she rocked her hips gently, working me into her inch by inch. "Ohhhhhh you are soooo big in my tiny little pussy!" she cooed as she continued to work down my shaft. It took nearly a minute for her to finally decide she had pressed as much of me into her incredibly tight pussy as she could. She lowered herself on to my chest and pulled herself up my dick until just my head was still inside her tight tunnel, her tiny tits and hard nipple pressing into my chest. She brushed her lips against mine, gently kissing each of my lips before covering both of them with hers. She kissed me tenderly, lovingly, sensuously, her hot breath breathing into my mouth as her tongue slowly slipping between our lips, exploring and teasing my tongue to follow hers back. "You're a damn good kisser too." She whispered after several minutes of our embrace.

She pushed herself up, using my chest as a support while she allowed my dick to fully slide into her once again. Using her legs she began to slowly slide up and down my shaft, moaning softly as she worked. I groaned with her as her velvety tunnel slid up and down my dick, slowly pushing both of us along the path to climax.

"Ohhhh so good!" she moaned as her speed slowly picked up. The bed shook slightly as she allowed her weight, as light as she was, slap against my legs, the impact of my head against the end of her tunnel increasing her pleasure. "Oh god I'm going to cum." She cried quietly as her face flushed and her body began to tremble. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" she mumbled as her body shook and jerked, her pussy squeezing my dick as her coordination failed her. She sat and trembled for what seemed like minutes, her pulsating pussy threatening to push me over the brink.

"Uh, god. Cum for me. Cum in my hot little pussy!" she moaned as she began riding me again. "I want to feel your hot cum squirting into me."

"Ohhhhhh" I groaned as my body tensed preparing to shoot into her.

"That's it, a little more!" she squeaked as she bounced harder on my dick, her tight ass slapping against my legs.

"Oh god!" I groaned as I pulled against the ropes, my body bucking as it pumped shot after shot of hot sticky cum deep into her pussy.

"AHHHHHH" she cried as her orgasm surged to a new peak, her whole body shaking and trembling.

I collapsed back on the bed, Tina collapsing on top of me, her chest heaving in time with my own until my softening dick slipped from her pussy.

"OH god. That was fantastic!" she panted as she crawled up my body and stretched her arms out to mine, gently untying the knots from around my wrists and allowing them to finally be free. I pulled my arms around her and hugged her tight as I tried to work myself off the bed with her.

"Come on. We need to get out of here before they come back." I told her, trying to stand up, but not having much luck.

"Easy, easy baby. No rush."

"Yes, they'll be back."

"Easy," she whispered. "Everything is ok." She reached her lips out and kissed me gently. "Your safe."

Finally able to make my legs work again, I stood up, stepping toward the single door. I was almost there when the sisters stepped into the door to block my way.

"Oh shit!" I said, trying to push past them. I made it out of the door intent on running to... where? I had no idea where I was, I was naked, not even a pair of shoes. Where in the hell was I going to go? There were three cars in the gravel around the little shack, the sun just touching the tops of the trees.

"There isn't anywhere to run." Angie said quietly as she stepped up to my side. "And no need."

"Huh?" I said standing in shock, not sure what to do.

"Easy. It's ok Mike." Tina said, stepping up next to me as naked as I was.

Somehow she was involved, but that didn't make sense, a lot of things she said didn't make sense if I thought about it.

"Easy. Come back and sit down. There isn't any need to run, you're not a prisoner, no one is going to hurt you."

I looked down at her face, I trusted her, I always had. I allowed myself to be led back into the little shack where she sat me on the bed and then settled her petite frame on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and gently kissed my cheek. "I need you to think back, remember a few weeks ago we were talking? You joked about the guy in the news that was kidnapped by the strippers?"

I thought back, trying to clear my mind of the present to remember the past.

"I remember."

"Good. Now, I want you to meet a couple friends of mine, Sandy and Annette... You can come in again girls." She called toward the door.

The two ladies stepped back in, each of them wearing a wraparound robe that was barely long enough to cover their pussies or asses. "Hello Mike." They said in unison.

"Yes, they're sisters. Actually, they're twins, even if they don't look like it."

The two of them stepped over to us and leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. "I hope you weren't hurt. We tried very hard to make sure you weren't hurt." The blond, who's name I was no longer sure about.

"Um. No."

"You remember, joking about you wish you were kidnapped by strippers?"

"Yeah, you thought it would be funny to see me tied up, being taken advantage of by a couple hot strippers."

"Well, remember that, and meet your pretend strippers."

"You set this up? You had me kidnapped?" I asked, not sure if I should be angry, upset, happy, turned on? I had no idea how to feel.

"Yes, I set this up. I hadn't planned on taking you, but, well... you were tied up and your dick felt so good. I just couldn't resist. I was just going to rescue you and then tell you all about the joke."

"Some joke."

"You did seem to enjoy our attention." The brunette said from where she was standing a few feet away. "And I wouldn't mind at all taking another ride on you, if you want to."

I looked at Tina, watching the smile spread across her face. "No, they aren't really strippers. Actually, they're my step sisters. I'm not sure what all they did, but they weren't supposed to hurt you."

"No. They didn't hurt me. Actually they took very good care of me."

"Good. Now. I want you to not answer right away. I want you to stop and think about the next question. Can you do that?"

"Yes." I answered simply, not sure what she was going to ask, but not sure if I was going to like it.

"The girls and I would like to invite you to spend the night with us. Not here, someplace much more comfortable. Just the four of us, a hot tub to ease your stiff muscles, all the body massages you want, of course on any part of your body you want, some good homemade food, and of course, all the sex you would like from all or any of us. The offer is quite genuine. You are not a prisoner, and if you choose no, we'll help you dress, and take you anywhere you want. All we need is your answer to start a night of pleasure like you've never experienced before."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,416 Followers
12