A Very Bad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
990 Followers

Mentally and physically exhausted, she could not resist any longer. "Yes!" she cried out. "Fuck me! Harder! Faster! Yes!" Cassie surprise even herself with her response. What was she doing? What had she become? She now found herself matching Gary's rhythm, bucking her hips back into him to match his strokes. Her reply seemingly increased his intensity as well, as he pulled his hand away from her tits and once again grabbed a mitt-full of her blonde curls and began to time the thrusts of his hips with the tugging of her hair. Never in her life had she been fucked like this. So roughly, so forcefully. And she knew she was starting to love it. Then suddenly, Cassie's response made a complete turnaround. "Stop! Oh God, please stop! Stop!"

Showing that he was not completely heartless, Gary immediately stopped driving into her. His intention was to have his way with this woman, but not necessarily hurt her physically. "What? What is it?" he asked, almost hinting at real concern as he withdrew from her.

Cassie turned to face her attacker/lover and as just as fast as she had changed gears seconds ago, she switched back. Bringing her lips to his she passionately kissed him, this time forcing her tongue into his mouth, grabbing the back of his head and pulling him into her. Pulling away, the devilish smile was now on her face. "If we're going to fuck, let's do it right." she said as she took his hand and began leading up the stairs to her waiting bedroom.

The two lovers were in Cassie's bedroom mere seconds and they had already managed to rid themselves of almost all remnants of clothing that remained on their bodies. Gary insisted she keep the stockings, garters and high heels on, of course. They were on the bed now, Cassie's head positioned dutifully between her young stud's legs as he lay on his back directing his now willing partner. Once more she had his erect manhood sliding in and out between her lips, sucking and stroking in sync with his upward thrusts into her mouth. Again, his fingers were intertwined in the mess of curls at the back of her head, as he controlled the speed of her motion, tugging and pulling her hair as it suited him. "I knew you fucking wanted it Cassie." he told her. "I always knew there was a slut in there waiting to come out." She thought about that statement and quickly realized that deep down it was true. What else did her own actions tonight demonstrate? She let out a low moan of agreement. Sensing an opening to take their experience to another level, Gary pulled up on her hair, forcing her off his cock. "You are a slut, aren't you Cassie?"

Humiliated, but at the same time as aroused as she had ever been in her whole life, Cassie looked him right in the eyes. "Yes." she answered.

Gary flashed his smile again, "Yes what?" he ordered, reefing back on her curls to prove his command.

She knew what he wanted to hear, and she wanted to say it. "Yes, I'm a slut. I'm your slut." Cassie had now entered into uncharted waters. Never before has she been so submissive to a lover, not even to her husband, and here she was giving herself to her son's friend, presenting herself as his slut, to do with as he pleased. The thought of what she was doing honestly disgusted Cassie, but it was her wanton lust, not common sense that was driving her now. She climbed up Gary's body and positioned her dripping pussy over the head of his hard dick. Without a second of hesitation, she began easing herself down onto him, her cunt lips hungrily sucking in his man meat as she lowered herself. As soon as he was fully inside of her she let out another low moan and began rocking back and forth, slowly at first, but rapidly increasing with each back and forth motion.

Gary could not have been happier at this series of events. He had gotten exactly what he wanted, to fuck the shit out of Mrs. Cassie Stevens. What he could not have anticipated was having her fucking him, riding him, and loving every minute of it. In complete awe of his situation, he watched as one of his best friend's mother's continued to rock back and forth on top of him, impaled on his rock hard cock. Her hands alternated from balancing herself on his chest to running through her tangled curls to massaging her own breasts and pinching her nipples. Unable to simply sit back and let her do all the work, Gary leaned forward and took one of her nipples into his mouth. Sucking and biting, he put his arms around her back and began bucking his hips up into her. Reaching up, he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her away from him, releasing his lip lock on her tit. "You are such a fucking whore, aren't you Cassie?"

Now completely unabashed, any sense of decency was long forgotten. "Yes, oh God yes!" she yelled out. "I am a whore. I'm your whore Gary, all yours!" Just saying the words alone were enough to give Cassie the orgasm she had so desperately been craving. True to her new whore form, she continued to fuck her was through her release, thrusting harder and faster on her lover's dick.

Sensing his own orgasm was on its way soon, Gary flopped back down on the bed and continued to admire his new found submissive riding cowgirl on his unit. "C'mon bitch, fuck me like the whore you are. Show me how much of a slut you really can be." He wanted to finish this fuck in a blaze of glory. Up for the challenge, Cassie began furiously bouncing up and down on his cock, panting and moaning, squeezing and grabbing at her own tits. He knew he was going to come any second.

"Is this what you want baby?" she managed to ask in between gasps for breath. "You want this slut to fuck you? You want your whore to ride your big dick?" Between her incessant fuck pace and filthy mouth, Gary could feel his come starting to rumble in his balls. "Fuck your slut baby! Fuck your dirty whore! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" With that verbal barrage, he could take no more. His cock erupted, shooting his seed deep into her hungry pussy. Cassie's cunt twitched around him, squeezing every drop out of his softening dick.

Riding the wave of her own earth-shattering orgasm, Cassie closed her eyes and silently admitted to herself that everything she had just said about her self was true. She was a slut. She was a whore. She had cheated on her loving husband not a couple of months ago and swore to herself it would never happen again, yet here she was, doing it again, and even worse, enjoying it even more than before…

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
990 Followers
12