A Very Changed Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,447 Followers

Remarkably Tom played with her body very much the same as Brad and kissed her gently, sucked her nipples gently and kissed his way down to her bush. He sucked gently on her clit and licked her aroused lips until she felt she couldn’t stand this any longer. Then he raised himself up and gently inserted his stiff cock into her cunt. Debbie realized she was really relaxed much more than with Brad and this was helping his entry into her. She was absolutely wet from all the attention she had been getting and his cock slid right in all the way. She felt the familiar bump as Tom hit the bottom just as Brad had done. She was really in heaven then and with her arms around his neck and her long legs around his back they fucked in a rhythm she didn’t think possible. She had several huge orgasms and shook with pleasure as he continued to pump his cock into her willing cunt. He was lasting much longer than Brad – she thought it might be because he was older – but the effect on her was that she had lots more orgasms than she had with Brad. At last she felt Tom start to stiffen his back and to increase his tempo and then he bottomed out in her cunt and shot his load, jet after jet, deep into her womb. She had never felt so satisfied. Tom too, remained in her for a long time after he had shot his load into her and she felt there were some similarities between Brad and Tom. After his cock had eventually shriveled and had fallen out of her cunt, she coaxed him to lie beside her whilst she ran her hand over his older body and was surprised how good she was feeling at that time.

After some 20 minutes of lying there and resting, she gently took his flaccid penis into her hand and began to squeeze it and rub it up and down at the same time. She was surprised how quickly he responded and in no time he had an erection standing up from his body. Debbie couldn’t believe she was doing this, but lifted herself up on the bed and took his cock into her mouth. She began sucking him and rubbing his cock up and down as she bobbed her head in time with her hand. Tom began to stiffen his back on the bed and reached over and stroked her clit with one hand whilst he stroked her nipple with the other. Debbie sucked for several minutes, enjoying the sensations, when Tom said quietly, “Debbie, I am about to cum – what do you want to do?” Debbie lifted her mouth off his cock just long enough to say – “I want you to cum in my mouth please, Tom!” She didn’t miss a stroke whilst she said that and poor Tom could hardly believe his ears. With that he began to shudder and suddenly Debbie felt his cum gush into her mouth, first one jet, then another and then more and more. Debbie really had her mouth full and was swallowing as fast as she could but this was difficult because Tom’s cock was so far down her throat at the time. She managed to swallow almost all of it and just the barest trickle ran down from the corners of her mouth onto her breasts.

Debbie thanked Tom so many times she was embarrassed to do so, but she was really satisfied and loved everything that had happened to her over the last two days.

She couldn’t help but remark that much of the lovemaking between her and Tom and her and Brad had seemed to be similar. Tom smiled and said, “That is simply due to the old saying Like Father, Like Son – you see, Brad is my Son!”

More showers and Tom departed again thanking Debbie for the wonderful time she had given him. One last thing Debbie asked of Tom was to not tell anyone about what had happened between them. Tom promised not to say a word! Debbie invited him to call around again sometime.

Steve came home later and thought that the smile on his wife’s face meant that Tom had not called around but he soon learned what had happened as Debbie took a great delight in telling Steve much of what had happened that day.

Steve and Debbie never really felt the same way about each other again and although they remained husband and wife, and eventually fucked regularly, they just didn’t have the same feeling.

Brad called around on the 1st of the next month and Debbie greeted him cheerfully and together they fucked over and over again – each enjoying the others bodies. Debbie felt as though she was really in heaven.

Then, because their financial position had not improved at all, in fact, had become worse, Steve told Debbie he had a plan to overcome their financial problems. Debbie was all ears as she was still worried about the money situation.

Steve held up an advertisement he had cut from a magazine he had read – it said “Porno girls required to make movies – good pay, good conditions – and gave a number, interstate, to ring”.

Debbie was not the least bit impressed with this, but decided to go along with the idea for the time being to see just what Steve would do about it. Being the rotten husband he had become, he tossed the advertisement to her and told her to ring the number and find out what it was all about and how much would be paid for the movie.

Shocked, Debbie just put the advertisement aside and forgot about the idea. As she later walked past the cupboard where the advertisement sat, she picked it up again and reread it through and through. It wasn’t until she had picked it up and put it down many times that she decided she would ring and find out what it was all about. After all, he had allowed her to be fucked by other men before, why not now!

Waiting until the next morning, having called into work to say she wasn’t feeling well and would be in about an hour late, she had her cup of coffee in her hand, picked up the ‘phone and dialed the number.

A very pleasant, quietly spoken, man answered and talked reassuringly to her about what was required. He said they would have to have a screen test first and, if as he guessed from talking to her, she was accepted, then the movie could be shot the next day which would only have her away from home for three days at the most. She digested the information he had given her and said she would ring him back in a couple of days.

The money he had offered was really good. $500 for the screen test and then $1,000 for every full fuck scene she did in the movie. He had suggested she might be able to have 5 fuck scenes for which she would be justly rewarded. It all sounded too good to be true. She had been worried about the possibility that the movie might be sold and shown locally but was assured the market was overseas and there was no possibility of it being seen locally. The man sounded very genuine and she believed him.

Three days later she rang again. The man told her he would arrange for a ‘plane ticket to be at the airport waiting for her and her return flight was guaranteed. She was to stay in a hotel about 2 miles from the studio and was to ring him as soon as she arrived at the hotel for further instruction.

Debbie told Steve about the arrangements when he returned from work and although he was not pleased about it, was keen for her to go. She didn’t tell him about the financial arrangements as she thought that was for her to know and she would tell him when she felt like it.

Sure enough, when she arrived at the airport with her small case, the ticket was waiting for her and she had no trouble getting her seat on the plane and enjoyed the 3-hour flight. When she arrived at the destination airport, she collected her small case and engaged a taxi for the journey to her hotel. The room was really nice and she soon settled down. She had some lunch at a nearby eating house and then returned to her room. She was really excited at the prospect of being in a film – even if it was a fuck film.

She rang the man she had spoken to previously and he welcomed her to the city and hoped they would be able to accomplish the plan. He told her to come to his studio next morning, but to not wear any underwear – this is because they didn’t want any elastic marks on her body – and to not shave any hair she may have on her body as that would be seen to when she arrived. She was also to wear just a thin blouse and a short skirt as well as shoes, and to bring only a small purse with her. As public transport passed the door of the hotel and also the studio, he instructed her to board the bus and where to get off.

She hardly slept that night as the anticipation of the next day or perhaps two days was hanging heavily on her mind.

Next morning she showered and got ready for her appointment, remembering neither to shave her underarms (although there was hardly any hair there) nor her legs.

She dressed in the same see-through blouse she had worn for her previous trysts and also the short miniskirt. She felt very self-conscious when she was in the bus as the bumping of the bus on the road caused her breasts to jiggle and she was sure the other passengers could see her nipples. She had to travel with her legs together too in case someone chanced to look at her pussy under the short skirt.

She alighted from the bus at the right stop and found the studio without any difficulty. Her fears of a sordid, grubby den were quickly allayed when she saw a pleasantly, bright set of offices in the front of a modern building. She entered the double doors and was delighted to see a cheerful receptionist waiting to greet her.

“Hi, you must be Debbie! Peter is waiting for you in his office. Did you have a nice plane flight here, and were your hotel arrangements satisfactory – I arranged everything for you. Please come this way, Debbie!”

Debbie was delighted with the reception and now she felt a great deal better. She followed the receptionist, who told her her name was Jane, into a large, bright office with modern comfortable furniture spread around. Behind the desk was a tall, genial man who greeted her with a reassuring smile.

“Hello, I’m Peter. I see you have already met Jane. She will tend to anything you need whilst you are staying with us. I do hope you are as excited as you look. Welcome to our studio!”

Debbie suddenly felt relaxed and most of the thoughts of an unsavory dive disappeared from her mind. She realized this was a large operation and not just a backyard, one-minute wonder. Peter asked her to sit in the comfortable chair on the other side of his desk whilst he spread out a number of official looking papers on his desk.

He commenced talking in a very friendly manner and seemed to know just how to put her at ease. She now looked at him and saw he was about 45 years old and just looked to her as if he was a friend. His first question was really very blunt, but necessary for the contract to proceed.

“Debbie, I know you understand why we are here and what you have agreed, verbally, to do but I do have to ask you to go through the contract details so there is no mis-understanding. Debbie, are you sure you know that you are going to be fucked for money and are you still happy to continue. Are you sure you want to be seen in a film where several different men will fuck you? Are you sure this is what you want?”

Debbie really thought about these questions for a brief moment and then said in a clear voice – “Peter, I have thought this through many times and I do agree to go ahead with this contract. When do I meet the men I will be working with? Do I have any choice about them – what if I don’t like one of them?” Suddenly the questions began to form in her mind.

Peter spoke in a level voice and said, in the very genuine manner he had used since she had met him - “Debbie, thank you for your acceptance of the contract – we will go through this in detail in just a moment. In answer to you questions, you will meet the men in about half an hour, yes, you will have every choice to accept or reject any of the men you will meet and I am sure you will be very happy working here.”

The questions were gradually answered as they talked. The brief details were that Debbie was to meet the men after the papers were signed, there would be a time to talk with each one of them and when she was satisfied they would move to the main studio. After this the pilot film would be shot to determine whether she would be able to make the main porno film.

Next the subject of money was discussed. Debbie still had some doubts about whether she might be cheated out of money after she had made the film but Peter assured her their system was different to most movie studios. Firstly there is the contract, a legal document which would ensure she was paid. Secondly, he had an unusual system where she would be paid in cash after each section of the film was made. This reassured Debbie and she was now prepared to sign the contract.

Peter thanked Debbie for her co-operation and then proceeded to begin the next part of the interview. He asked Debbie if she had done as he had asked and not worn any underwear. She told him this was the case and did he want to check. “Yes”, he said – “Of course I have to inspect the merchandise in case you are not suitable because of such things as obscene tattoos or unsightly medical scars.” Debbie reassured him she had none of these impediments.

Peter asked her to stand up and he came around the desk to stand in front of her. He then asked her to remove her skirt. This took Debbie by surprise, as she was sure he would want her to take off her blouse first. She unhooked the clip holding the skirt and without any hesitation, dropped it to her feet. She hooked a toe into the skirt and lifted it to her hand and she folded it and placed it on her chair. She turned to face him.

Peter beamed at Debbie and immediately complimented her on her body – well, as much of it as he could see. He inspected her carefully and moved around to look at her from all angles. He had a very good view of her body as her blouse was very short and hung just a couple of inches below her breasts. He told her she looked very good and asked her to spread her legs. This she did and he knelt down and looked closely at he pussy and, although he didn’t touch, he inspected her carefully. He said he loved the color and texture of her bush and would arrange for the studio barber to change that slightly if she agreed. He then asked her to remove her blouse. There were only a few buttons to undo and she slipped the blouse over her shoulders and again folded it to join her skirt on the chair. Now she was naked, except to her shoes, standing in front of a man she had just met and was proposing to do all sorts of things with unseen and unknown men.

Peter asked her to lift her arms up high – commenting that there was really very little hair under her arms and this may not be suitable for what he had planned as an extra money earner for her. When she asked what he meant, he said, “We get a lot of customers who like to see hairy underarms and if we photograph them, they are good sellers. We get extra if we can pose an erect cock nestling in amongst the hair!” He said, again, the studio barber would be able to help us there. He then asked if she would let him feel her breasts.

She willingly agreed and pushed out her chest for him. His soft hands caressed her breasts and she felt a sudden tingle between her legs. His hands continued to caress her for much longer than she would have thought he might have done but didn’t mind at all – in fact she enjoyed his hands, especially when they squeezed her nipples.

His words of approval and acceptance of her into the screen test delighted her and she impulsively put her hands on either side of his head and kissed him full on the lips! She surprised herself with her actions and wondered if he would object.

He hung his head slightly and said he was delighted with her actions. She was still naked and standing in front of him waiting for him to say something else. His next words stunned her!

“Debbie, I really don’t know how to say this but I am very excited meeting you like this – would you object to touching me as I am very excited!” Debbie’s response was to immediately kneel in front of him, undid the belt holding his trousers and pulled them down to his ankles. She held his totally erect penis in her hands and rubbed it delightedly – just like a child with a new toy. “Please!” was the only word he uttered then.

Debbie held his length against her lips and gradually eased it further into her mouth. In an instant she allowed her mind to flash back to where she had been just a few weeks before – a loving wife and one who had never really looked at another man – to now when she had this man’s cock firmly embedded in her mouth.

She fucked his cock with her mouth and, although she didn’t normally enjoy this action with Steve, she was enjoying it now. Peter was in heaven! His shaky words next were “God, I’m cumming, Debbie – do you want me to take it out!”

Debbie pulled her mouth off his cock for just long enough to gasp “No way” and he continued to pump for just a few seconds and she felt him stiffen and the first of his jets of sperm hit the back of her mouth. She held on to his upper legs, holding him in her mouth as he continued to spurt the sperm into her throat. When he was exhausted, his cock withered and slipped out of her mouth, but Debbie continued to swallow every last drop of his cum. She even licked her lips to show how much she was enjoying the act.

Peter could hardly contain himself – he was so excited. He kissed her cum smeared lips and told her how much he had enjoyed himself. He hoped she felt the same way.

Debbie’s body was flushed with excitement and she was embarrassed that she might have gone too far with Peter. This was far from the truth. Peter was just as flushed as she.

Still standing naked in front of Peter, he asked he if she would like to visit the ladies room because soon they would be meeting the men she would be doing the screen test with. There would be lots of pressure on her bladder if she didn’t empty it now! The ladies room was just through a doorway from his office.

Debbie looked at herself in the mirror on the ladies room and wondered just what she was in for next. She dabbed a little perfume she found in the ladies room on her sensitive spots, shrugged her shoulders and returned to Peter. She was only wearing her high heel shoes and a smile, as well as the perfume.

Peter asked her if she was ready and, on receiving her smiling response, proceeded to lead her by the hand through a doorway to a very large room, obviously set up as the movie studio. There were lights and cameras everywhere but only 5 men, all dressed, standing, waiting to greet her.

Suddenly she felt embarrassed as she was naked and they were all dressed, including Peter.

The five men greeted her with a very friendly handshake and smile and welcomed her to the studio. Each man reassured her he would do his best to make her stay with them as pleasant as possible.

Peter explained they were to shoot two scenes for the screen test and it would only take about one hour to complete. During that time she would be photographed in action with two men with plenty of time between shots to clean up and to have each scene explained to her. Peter also explained that normally they would use at least five cameramen per shoot, but seeing it was a screen test, there would only be two cameras in action.

Peter told Debbie she would first be attended to by the studio barber who would give her the necessary trim for the movie scenes. Then she would return for the make-up session. As she waved to the five men, Peter escorted her through a side door and along a short passage to the barber’s shop. As he walked with her, his arm around her waist, Peter asked her if she was aware of the movie rule that required her to pay the barber with kind when he was finished shaving her. She didn’t understand what he meant but didn’t ask any questions for fear of appearing silly.

The barber was a genial chappie who was aged about 60 and he greeted her with a firm handshake and passed a careful eye over Debbie. He spoke quietly to Peter and they agreed he would remove the underarm hair, trim up her pubic hair and shape it into a heart shape. They both agreed the lovely downy hair on her forearms should remain intact no matter what as they considered this to be a very sexy turn-on.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,447 Followers