A Very Changed Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

Peter said goodbye and told her he would pick her up in about 30 minutes when Charlie was finished with her.

Charlie, the barber, motioned Debbie into a chair, which looked for all the world like one of those doctor’s chairs used for gynecological examinations. Without any fears at all, she climbed into the chair and Charlie adjusted the stirrups which protruded from the bottom of the chair and placed her feet in them, leaving her shoes on as they seemed to lock her feet into the stirrups. He then pushed some buttons and the chair reclined into almost a horizontal position. He next asked her to hold her arms above her head and she found there was a post on the chair to which she held tightly.

Charlie quickly lathered up a brush and smeared her underarms with the lather, working it in very thoroughly with his fingers after replacing the brush in the bowl. Deftly he shaved her underarms and in no time she was as clean as a baby!

He traced his fingers down her body under the pretext of looking for occasional hairs in the wrong place, but apart from two stray hairs under her left nipple, there were none to be found. He used tweezers to remove these two offending hairs. Debbie had no idea they were there until she saw them in his tweezers! His fingers moved slowly down from her navel to the top of her pubic hair and he said he was delighted to find she had a very fine, downy patch of hair just above her bush. He said this was not likely to be seen by the cameras and he would leave it as it is.

He then moved to the foot of the chair, in between her bent legs and grasped her hips and she found she was on a sliding section of the chair and he moved her body so that it was almost down to the beginning of the stirrups. This action moved her legs wide apart and exposed her open genital area to his gaze.

His examination of her genital area was anything but gentle as he pushed and pulled her pussy lips from side to side and up and down, all the time keeping his thumb well inside of her pussy. Debbie was becoming aroused by his actions but guessed it was necessary. He told her he had decided what had to be shaved and proceeded to carry out his idea.

Not taking his thumb from her pussy for a moment, he used scissors to trim her soft reddish bush into a rough heart shape, stepping back now and again for a broader view. When he was satisfied he produced his brush full of white lather and proceeded to shave her bush into a regular heart shape. When he had finished he wiped the excess lather from her pussy and giving her a prolonged feel, held up a mirror for her to examine her new shaped pubic mound! She was delighted and told him so. He was pleased.

His next statement made her wonder what was coming next! He said Peter had told her about having to pay him in kind for his services and now he would like to be paid!

She didn’t have any money with her – her purse was still in Peter’s office! She was about to tell him this when he undid the belt on his trousers, dropped them to the floor and stood between her legs with his huge erection pointing directly at her cunt! She let out an exclamation of surprise but he explained the way to pay the barber in the movie world was to allow him to fuck her! And that was that!

Amazed at what was happening she just nodded her head in disbelief! Charlie didn’t hesitate and lunged forward with his penis and entered her cunt without pausing at all. Debbie was quite wet having been aroused by Charlie’s constant fingering of her pussy and clit!

Charlie worked his cock in and out of her cunt grunting all the time and holding her hips, then her breasts, and then returned to her hips. At last his grunts became louder and he began to shudder as well as pump his cock into her. He came inside her with great bursts of semen splashing the walls of her womb. She didn’t cum herself as she was really too surprised at what was happening to her to enjoy the act. When Charlie had finished, he pulled out his shriveled cock and proceeded to use tissues to mop up the spunk that was beginning to flow from her hole down towards her other hole.

Charlie thanked her and released the moving part of the chair back to the upright position having first removed her feet from the stirrups. Peter appeared at the door and, taking her by the hand, led her off towards the room where the five men were waiting for her.

She could still feel the juice running from her pussy and asked Peter if she may visit the toilet again first. She wiped herself as best she could and when she felt she was ready, returned to Peter ready to face the men.

Peter then explained it was an arranged agreement that Debbie should now have a shower so that she could present a clean image to the men who would participate in the test.

Debbie scrubbed herself and felt refreshed and invigorated by the shower and once again wondered at how she had changed from a quiet wife to raging slut in just a couple of weeks. She didn’t regret where she was at the moment but wondered what effect this adventure would have on her married life!

She returned to the room, still naked, but full of anticipation of what was to come next. Peter carried out the introductions to the five men – Ben, Adam, Chas, Brad (she smiled to herself when she learned his name) and Cliff. All men greeted her in a very friendly manner and assured her they would do anything possible to make her screen test a success. The five men were naked now. Cliff, the tallest, was a well built Negro who had the longest cock she had seen so far in her life – it was enormous and hung down between his legs making it look all the more formidable.

Peter explained the routine. None of the men would cum in her – which would be for the later thank-you party. Debbie wondered about that statement but decided to leave it for the moment. He explained she would give one blow job, pulling her mouth off the cock just before the man came, and the cum would be shot over her face and breasts. The next test scene would be Cliff fucking her missionary style and again pulling out, but this time shooting his cum over her face and tits whilst she was still lying flat.

Debbie said she felt she could carry out the trial shoot without difficulty and asked what would happen if she passed the test and they made the porno film.

Peter said that was a little early, but in order for her to think about it, there would be two blowjobs, two cunt fuckings and one arse fucking.

Debbie asked who would fuck her in the arse and when he told her it would be any of the men except Cliff (with a grin on his face) she agreed she could manage it all!

The test began with Peter directing the action and two cameramen holding their cameras in quite close to where Debbie was sitting on a couch. The lights were very bright and for the first time, she felt quite scared about the whole affair. The reassurance by the members of the crew and cast soon allayed her fears and she said she was ready to begin.

Ben sported a huge erection, not terribly long, but quite thick, and advanced, when instructed by Peter, towards Debbie’s mouth. Debbie caressed Ben’s cock and stroked it lovingly whilst fondling his balls. She licked the head of his cock for several moments and then slowly moved her mouth over the surface of it until it was in her mouth for about half of its length. Ben began to fuck Debbie’s mouth and his cock gradually began to go further into her mouth before withdrawing on each stroke. This seemed to be going on for a long time, but was really only a couple of minutes before Ben, holding her head in both hands, began to ease her head back. Suddenly he withdrew his cock and, as she closed her mouth, the cum spurted on to her face and dripped onto her breasts with each spurt of his semen. Debbie suddenly realized it was over and felt it hadn’t been as bad as she had expected.

Peter told her to go to the bathroom and clean up – there would be a delay of about 20 minutes before the next test would begin.

Debbie simply washed her face and tits and realized she felt good and hadn’t rinsed out her mouth because she enjoyed the taste of Ben’s cock in her mouth. He tasted good!

Peter told her they were ready for the second test. Cliff came over to her and kissed her before getting ready for the act. Peter arranged Debbie slightly to get better lighting and the two cameramen moved in for a better look. Debbie had her knees slightly parted on the floor but Cliff moved her legs further apart and ran his hand up her legs to the top of her thighs. He caressed her upper legs, slowly moving his hands between her legs to her cunt. As he reached his goal, he stroked her gently gradually touching her clit and making her aroused. He whispered that he was getting her ready and this would make it easier for her.

She was enjoying the experience and she felt Cliff’s hands again touching her pussy and stroking her clit – this was really strange because of the bright lights focussed on her arse and the cameraman only a couple of feet away from her pussy with his camera. Cliff slowly inserted his long cock into her cunt and, although she had been expecting it, she suddenly jumped and almost screamed out! They quickly moved into a rhythm and in no time, Debbie was being impaled by his cock, moving steadily into her hole. Cliff increased the speed of his pumping into her cunt and held her hips firmly but suddenly he dug his fingers into her hips and pulled his cock out just as Debbie was building up to an orgasm. She hadn’t expected to be excited about this screwing but she got herself carried away with it all. He sprayed his cum over her belly, navel and tits and when finished shooting, he held his still hard cock in his hand and re-inserted his cock in her cunt. He just held it there. After a short time, Cliff pulled his now soft cock out of her cunt with a soft plop. Everyone congratulated Debbie on the test. She felt it had been great – she didn’t feel used or abused at all – she had really enjoyed the exercise of being fucked by two strangers.

Peter told Debbie she could shower now and get herself dressed if she wanted to – the film had been shot on videotape and it would be only a matter of a few minutes and they would be able to review the screen test. After Debbie had showered she realized her clothes were still in Peter’s office where she had left them and the showers were some distance from his office. Therefore, she returned to the film studio still naked! The men were now dressed and Peter announced the film was read for viewing. All sat round the television set, which was sitting on a table in the darkened studio.

The video began – Debbie had never seen herself on a TV screen before and was at once critical of what she saw, but Peter reassured her that she looked beautiful and there was certainly nothing wrong with the body they were looking at.

As the scene began with the blow job, she couldn’t help feeling aroused when she saw the man’s cock rocking back and forward into her mouth. She felt herself getting wet just watching what she had enjoyed before. She hoped becoming wet wouldn’t be noticed by the others in the room.

As Cliff advanced towards her, in the video, with his erect cock sticking out in front of him, she couldn’t help but give a quiet sigh as he caressed her and eventually inserted his cock into her cunt. She had to really control herself to refrain from playing with herself while watching the film. Suddenly it was over. Debbie looked earnestly at the faces of the men present hoping to see some sort of reaction to it all.

Together, they all broke into beaming smiles and told Debbie it was a huge success and they thought she would be wonderful in a porno film. Peter agreed with them and said, “Debbie, I guess that is enough for today – you have done a wonderful job – you are a natural. If you would like to return to your hotel now, have a good rest tonight and return tomorrow morning, we will start shooting the porno film.

Peter asked Debbie to go back to his office with him – she had to go anyway because that was where her clothes were. Peter opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out an envelope. He handed this to Debbie and said, “Well done, you have deserved this. Congratulations”. It was her pay for the screen test - $500 in crisp notes! Peter said he felt it was important for them to always pay the models as their work was done.

Debbie really appreciated this as she had held a slight fear in her mind that she might be doing this test and not getting paid for it.

Debbie dressed herself and then left the building to catch the bus back to her hotel. Although she still felt embarrassed at being so scantily dressed on the bus, she felt as if she wanted to shout out to tell everyone she was a porno model and loved every minute of it.

As soon as she reached her room at the hotel, she flopped on her bed and, although she didn’t think she was tired, she fell into a deep sleep. When she awoke, it was evening and she went down to the hotel restaurant for a meal. She didn’t realize how hungry she was until she began eating. Back in her room, she slept a wonderful deep sleep awaking next morning refreshed and eager to get back to the studio for the next part of the film.

Nothing had been said about how she was to dress for the journey to the studio but she wore the same clothes as yesterday realizing she didn’t want any unsightly elastic marks on her body from underwear.

The trip to the studio was uneventful – no one took much notice of her and she was not even a little bit embarrassed because she was wearing so little on the bus.

When she arrived at the studio, Jane greeted her with a very friendly smile and told her they were almost ready for her. She was to wait in the waiting room for a few moments. Jane asked Debbie how the screen test had gone and was obviously pleased it went so well when Debbie told her about it. Jane said she had also been in several films and also enjoyed the work. She particularly enjoyed Cliff because of the size of his cock. Debbie had to agree with her.

At last Peter came into the room and asked her to follow him into his office. Once they were seated he told her he was really thrilled at how well the test had been conducted yesterday and he was sure she had a career in porno films if she wanted to do that sort of work. He seemed to be delaying her move into the studio and Debbie suddenly realized he wanted her to give him another blowjob but was too embarrassed to ask her. She reached over to him, undid his belt and undid his zip. Once she had his hard cock in her hand, Peter spoke quietly thanking her – he had really fallen for Debbie but didn’t know how to tell her. She took his penis into her mouth and eagerly sucked him as hard as she could. She could tell he was enjoying this as he held her head in his hands so gently and continued to move his cock in and out of her mouth. He began to stiffen his back and his balls, which Debbie had in her hand, started to contract and he shot his load of cum into the back of her throat. She swallowed it all and, as his cock slipped out of her mouth, she smiled at him and thanked him for letting her do that for him. He blushed and lifted her up and kissed her deeply telling her how much he appreciated her and how he felt about her. She explained she was married and, although she didn’t feel the same about Steve as she had when they were first married, she never the less felt she had to stay with him. She could see the disappointment on Peter’s face, and loved him all the more for it.

They moved into the studio, she was dressed in her short blouse and short mini skirt. She warmly greeted the men – the same five she had met yesterday. It was a funny feeling she had when she greeted the two men who had fucked her the previous day. She felt a certain affinity with them.

This time there were 5 cameramen, a couple of sound chaps, a couple of men who were moving props around the studio and one lone girl, introduced to Debbie as the makeup girl. She was called Felicity and told Debbie she had seen the video of the previous day and wanted to discuss some of the makeup needed for today’s shooting. Together they watched the video again and Felicity pointed out how some of Debbie’s skin was too shiny and glossy and also there were parts of her body, which needed extra makeup to emphasize her body. Debbie wasn’t too sure what she meant but agreed to go along with Felicity’s advice.

Felicity asked Debbie to remove her clothes and to stand up in front of the makeup table. She began to dust a form of powder over Debbie’s body making sure she didn’t miss any part of it. She paid particular attention to the breast and genital areas as well as Debbie’s face. When she was satisfied the powder had been applied correctly, she commenced making up Debbie’s face applying eye shadow, lip liner and other beauty aids to really change her face. Debbie could hardly believe she was looking at herself when she saw herself in the mirror. She looked great. Felicity then applied a form of lipstick to Debbie’s nipples, rubbing in the color until they stood out looking really beautiful. She then asked Debbie to lie back on a bed, which was next to the table, and she proceeded to use this same coloring on her pussy lips, her clit and generally the whole area, which was visible. When Felicity handed a mirror to Debbie, the effect on her was amazing – her whole cunt area looked really fresh and attractive. So this is how it is done, thought Debbie!

The filming was ready to commence.

The program was to make five fuck scenes. Debbie was to have two blowjobs, one on its own and one whilst she was being fucked doggie style. She would be fucked twice, once missionary style and once doggie style, and she would be fucked in the arse once whilst being fucked in the cunt. All of this would take about 3 hours and then it would be all over.

The lights seemed to be much brighter today and there were many more people around the bed where the scenes were to be shot. Debbie was surprised that she didn’t feel more self-conscious of all of the technical people milling around her.

The first scene would be Ben and a blowjob. This was explained to her that this time, she was to suck Ben's cock until he pulled it out when he was cumming. He would signal her with a gentle tap on her shoulder to let her know, and she was to keep her mouth open after he had pulled out. He would shoot one jet of cum into her mouth, then she should close her mouth and the rest of the cum would land on her face and tits.

Ben seemed a very gentle man and his cock, although large, was not anywhere near as big as Cliffs, and she felt comfortable with him. She was surprised that there was a deal of talking whilst the shooting was being prepared but all became silent when the signal to commence was given. Debbie was naked and was sitting on the bed with her legs apart as Ben approached her with his erect cock in his hand. He directed it to Debbie’s lips and she commenced licking it and running her tongue around the head and underneath to his balls. She took one of his balls into her mouth and gently sucked it. Back to the head of his cock, she opened her mouth and he gently eased it into her throat, going quite deep, but never thrusting it in a violent manner. After about 9 minutes (Peter was timing the act) Debbie felt the gentle tap on her shoulder and Ben began to withdraw. As instructed, Debbie kept her mouth open as his cock left her and suddenly Ben shuddered and shot one jet of cum into her mouth. She closed her mouth, savoring the taste of it in her mouth, then made a show of swallowing it at the same time that Ben came again over her face. He shot 5 jets of cum over her face but she was enjoying the taste of the cum in her mouth and didn’t take much notice of the cum on her face. Peter yelled “Cut” and the scene was finished. All congratulated Debbie and she walked over to the shower room to clean up.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers