A Very Delicious Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," I say with feigned empathy, enjoying the sorry state she's in, and then I turn the tap. Suddenly we are both immersed in warm water. A fresh whimper escapes her. I take the showerhead off its hook, and direct the streaming water straight at her breasts, which she again has covered with a folded arm.

"Show them to me!"

Slowly she obeys and lowers her arm, but the expression of anxiety remains on her face.

"Soap them!" I hand her my shower gel, turning the showerhead away.

Hesitantly she takes the soap, brings her other hand up too, and begins to slowly rub her young breasts, her gaze still fixed on mine for fear I might do something unexpected. Soon both breasts are covered with thick soapy foam. "That's enough," I say, as her large nipples, now grown firm and stiff, poke through the bubbling froth. I redirect the shower at her breasts and wash away the soap. She closes her eyes and holds her breath.

"Now that lovely cunt of yours," I command, and I hand her the soap again. "And do it thoroughly, especially inside. I don't want to fuck that little slit between your legs with the remains of your husband's cum still inside."

She blushes crimson again and bends over while, like a frightened child, keeping her eyes on me. Slowly she lathers that sweet bald mound of hers with both hands.

"I said inside too. Put your fingers in and clean yourself!"

It's a great sight. The moment she pushes her soaping fingers inside the vestige of her shame, her mouth opens but she remains silent and fresh tears roll down her face.

When I have enjoyed enough of this degradation I order her to put her hands behind her back. "And spread your legs!"

She does.

"Wider!"

I splash her abdomen with much water, holding the showerhead close to her crotch. She gives a shrill cry as I push a thumb and finger in. A really lovely cunt. Her flesh is as warm as the water and closes promisingly tight around my probing fingers. "When did your husband fuck you the last time?" I ask, retracting my fingers.

She begins to cry loud now, with big sobs, shaking her head, and stammers she doesn't know.

"You don't know?"

Between her sobs she manages to bring out a few words. "No sir... some… some time ago, sir."

Now I push the showerhead straight into the softness of her sex, injecting her with sprouts of spurting water. For a moment she staggers, then drops down to the floor, water showering again all over her small body, her eyes in horrid fear, my standing member like a drawn sword close to her frightened face.

"Get on all fours!"

She crawls up and moves her supple body onto hands and knees on the slippery basin of the shower. I get behind her and push those little round cheeks apart. A tiny pink anus ring shows. I rudely insert a finger and rotate it inside. She cries out: "Aaaucch!"

"Keep still girl, I want you clean," I say, pulling out my finger, "Go soap your self inside there."

Still softly crying she obeys, using one hand to soap her behind and, even without me having to tell her specifically, inserting a foamy finger to clean herself inside. After showing me that finger as evidence she's free from impurities, her hand returns to move up and down, soaping the smooth crease between her buttocks. Her sobs gradually diminish and she begins to breath faster.

"Get up girl, now clean me."

With some effort she rises as I put the showerhead back on its hook in the wall. While the water keeps streaming down our bodies, she takes my soap again and starts rubbing my chest, then my back, in large circles, moving her hands deliciously around my body. After a while, she asks permission to clean me "between your legs, sir." Softly and gently her delicate fingers begin to knead and soap my balls, massaging them respectfully. She really is a highly skilled expert, a top graduate from Sex University. Her face looks up at me and she even produces a thin uncertain smile. My breath quickens faster and faster, as my mind seems to cave in on itself. Soon I feel her other hand glide soapy over my buttocks. Then it moves in between them. I gasp as a finger touches my anus, enters me. I close my eyes in ecstasy as the finger moves deep inside me, and a moan of pleasure escapes from my throat. I have to steady myself by grabbing handfuls of her hair. Then, teasingly slow, she pulls her finger out again. I want to scream that I want it back in. But with my mind in dizzy heaven, I can't find the words fast enough. And before I know, her hand has rounded my body and closes firmly around my shaft. Slowly, she slides it up and down. I am aflame in burning lust.

"Stop it!" I yell.

She startles terrified and immediately stops touching me, fright returning to her eyes.

"Step out you little whore, I'll rub you dry."

***

V - Finale

She lies next to me in bed, rigidly and on her back. Motionless.

"What's the matter? Never been fucked before?"

"No sir...

"What? Never been fucked?!"

"Only by my husband, sir."

"Never had any other man inside you?"

She closes her eyes and shakes her head. "No sir, he never wanted that." She's getting close to crying again.

"And you? Have you wanted it?"

"No sir, certainly not, I'm not dirty like that."

I smile and slowly caress a breast, its large nipple hardening again below my touch.

"So you are a virgin of sorts, are you?"

"Sir..." she says, looking into my eyes pleadingly, "please be kind, sir, it's really my first time..." Suddenly and unexpectedly she presses her face against my chest, tears flowing freely. She cries in long wails, her whole body shaking. Still gently stroking her breasts I pull her closer, softly petting her teary face, consolingly. Thus we remain until she's calms herself a little. I'm hugely aroused.

"You're a great girl, Anna," I say, taking her chin in my hand and rolling her head back, so I can watch her close up. Slowly I lower my face, and drinking in her scent I push my mouth on hers like I did in the shower, but again she keeps her yaws tightly closed.

"Open your mouth!"

She does.

I watch a row of small white teeth and the yummy wet alcove they enclose. Then I push my mouth upon hers again, plunging my tongue deep inside. Coughing, half choking, she protests and tries to shake her head free. But it only makes me wilder. Sucking in her tongue I bite into it. A stifled cry emerges from her and she tries to fight me off with her hands, pulling my hair. But I wallow in the pleasure her agony.

When I finally let her chin out of my grip, she cries and rolls her head back and forth on my pillow. Her eyes are pressed shut and there is a touch of red in the spittle at the corner of her mouth.

After a while she does seem to calm down a little, but the intermittent shiverings of her body, like the eruptions of small earthquakes, make my sexual energies surge high. I take my mouth to a breast and bite into the delicious nipple. She gives off a hard scream and mows her arms wildly, tearing not only at my hair but also at my chest and shoulders. With glee I inspect the teeth marks left in the delicate skin around her aureole. Then I begin to feast on the other breast. She's fighting me wildly now, kicking with her legs, screaming in pain and beating me with fists.

Finally I let go and she falls back into the pillows. It takes a long time before her screaming peters out to a blubbering sobbing.

"That hurts badly, doesn't it?" I ask, knowing the answer.

She doesn't answer. Her eyes are still tightly closed and her face is still wet with tears. But gradually, very slowly, she seems to calm a little.

Well, did I hurt you?" I ask again.

She faintly nods, and opening her eyes to look at me, says softly: "Very much, sir, it was terrible."

I look at her as she lies so adorably besides me. "Want me to use some rope so you can't use your hands to beat me off?"

She doesn't answer. Just heaves her bitten breasts in a last suppressed sob. I'm not sure she understood me.

"Answer me, you little masochistic whore!"

She opens her eyes wide. And for the first time she looks at me with the eyes of a submissive lover.

I smile. "Well?"

Again she takes her time before answering, still slowly regaining her calm, and she watches me long and intensely. At last she nods, barely perceivably but affirmatively, silently moving her head for just a tiny millimeter.

I get out of bed and leave the room to find what I need. When I get back she still lies there with her eyes wide open and breathing regularly. What a precious gem she is! I climb back on to the bed.

"Put your arms over your head."

She does, and I seat myself upon her upper body, pressing her breasts lustfully between my thighs.

"Give me your hand!"

I take the arm she submissively holds up to me, and I tie her wrist to the overhead corner post of the bed. She closes her eyes and with a hesitant movement offers me her other arm, which I also tie at the wrist. To the other corner post. A moan flows from her mouth. She's in heat.

When, upon my command, she opens her eyes again, I show her the black leather belt, taken from my pants on the floor of the bathroom. "See this?" "Yes sir," she says hoarsely, and under my thighs I feel her breathing accelerate. The blush on her face has become fierce.

I scramble up from my knees and stand astride over her, sinking my feet in the mattress. Her beautiful restrained body lies helpless between my legs, below the menace of my fierce manhood. Looking up at me, waiting like that, she is the most breathtaking flower I've ever seen.

She screams even before my belt lashes through the air and bites into her breasts. She jerks on her bound wrists and in a reflex brings up her knees, hitting me from behind, almost knocking me over. I hit her breasts again and watch with fascination as she writhes in pain, screaming and gulping for air, twisting her lustful body deliciously. Two dark weals quickly surface on the delicate skin of those young quavering breasts.

My next lash hits her belly and greedily I drink in her fresh screams, her violent attempts to tear her wrists loose, the vicious air trampling of her legs, and the rolling of her supple torso from one side to the other.

Thus I continue whipping the delectable body of the girl below me, enjoying her anguish and desperation, as she screams her lungs out, trashing her thighs around in raging hysteria, unable to evade the horrific ordeal of red pain. And when, with a ferocious swipe, I smash my belt right into the exquisite flesh of her love pit, she violently throws her loins high and, in a huge spastic folding reflex, clutches the barbarous leather between her thighs, producing such a fierce shrieking that I fear she'll lose her mind.

Delirious now with excitement, I pull the whip from between her legs, drop it and let myself fall upon her jerking body, forcing my loins between those fleshy thighs that trample savagely to keep me out. But I pry them open, and while she twists deliciously below me, I enter her forcefully, pushing myself right into that narrow intimate furrow between her legs, like a power drill sinking in soft wood.

She gasps and produces a long drawn out wail, heaving her legs around me, trashing wildly with her hips. Impaled and helpless to do anything but wriggle divinely below my sweaty body, her extended arms imprisoned, I fuck her like an raging bull, kneading her breasts and kissing and mouthing her teary face like my life depends on it.

Gradually the chaotic sounds that leave her mouth reduce to a throaty moaning. Then, quite suddenly, she begins to return my savagery by kissing me feverishly. That breaks the last straw of my self-control, and with a massive thrust into her body I empty my balls deep inside her, sprouting like a mountain river. She gives a huge cry and explodes into orgasmic spasms so tight and so prolonged, that it wrings out every last drop of my precious seed in final convulsive spurts from my manly spear.

For minutes I lie on top of Anna, my face on hers. Exhausted and immensely satisfied our mutual panting gradually changes to a more regular breathing pattern and slowly peace descends on our bed. Anna starts to kiss me again, long and avidly, all over my face, stopping only when I finally pull out of her, and roll myself off her body.

After I release her wrists, she uses her freed arms to embrace me and once more kisses me intensely. Then she curls up like a baby and, moving her ravished body smugly into the safehold of my arms, falls asleep almost right away.

***

VI The promise

I'm showering when she enters the bathroom, still looking groggy from sleep. I smile.

"Can I come in with you, sir?" she asks timidly, watching the water splash down my body.

I look at the signs of yesterday's wrecking of her naked body. The marks of my teeth and the welts left by my belt still stand out on her delicate skin. Remains of dried seed cover her still swollen vulva and even shimmer in thin flakes on the flesh of her inner thighs. I filled her up quite well.

For a moment I consider her question. "No, I'd rather keep you soiled like this," I decide. "When you get back home, your husband should clearly see the bill has been paid.

She blushes adorably.

"And," I add, "don't wear a slip, I want you to keep yourself vulnerable. And besides, it would wipe the evidence from between your legs."

"Yes sir," she says softly, and lowers her gaze.

But all through breakfast she carries a sweet smile on her pretty face.

When she leaves, I lift her dress to see if she's indeed not wearing her slip.

She isn't. And blushes.

I tell her to kiss me good-bye.

"As you wish sir," she whispers once again. Then she looks deep into my eyes and offers herself high on her toes to be wrapped in my arms.

I do, and press her fine body against me. Instantly she closes her arms around me, and a great surge of happiness rises in my chest as we find ourselves in a fierce and long embrace, kissing each other passionately, as only parting lovers do.

Just before she shuts my front door behind her, she turns to face me. "Hope to see you again sir," she says, "I'll ask my husband to bring in the car again." And with a charming smile she ads: "For regular service, sir."

12