A Very Excited Slave Girl Ch 02

Story Info
The next morning.
1.6k words
4.22
48.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
selenium
selenium
7 Followers

The next morning the Son woke first. He lay in His bed listening to see if anyone else was awake in the apt. He got out of His bed and quietly walked to His Father's bedroom door. It was open just a little.. He peeped inside.. What He saw took Him by surprise. There on Master's bed the slave girl lay sleeping in nothing but His Father's arms. He gasps a little never expecting to see her without anything on. He looked long and hard at her body.. From her painted toe nails up her tanned legs across her firm but round ass, the curve of her lower back and up her slender back to her shoulders. Her hair lay across His fathers arm while her head lay on His chest. He could tell the slave girl really loved His Father and Him, her whole life revolved around them. He thought about what some of His friends had said to Him at school after they saw His step mother. They were envious of Him, which He enjoyed but didn't understand why just yet.

As for the slave girl the thought of sharing herself between the two men turned her on even more than she had imagined. Her mind had raced, creating vivid images of sexual connection between her Master and His son and herself. The pictures were brightly erotic, and arousing to her. A heavy cock, and a long, slim one, a hairy Man and a Boy with only a few hairs on his 19 year old chest.

About this time Master moved a bit and the Son stepped back afraid of being seen. The slave girl woke from the Master's movements and looked up at Him. Master nodded to the girl, without saying a word she moved down between His legs and took His father's cock into her hands. The Son strained at the door way to watch without being seen. The slave girl wrapped her mouth around His Father's cock and looked up at Him with her dark eyes. He watched from the door way as His Father shifted His hips a bit and looked down at the girl as she swallowed several times. In a few mins she removed her mouth from His cock and licked across the head of His cock then up and down the shaft. She sucked on His balls and licked the sack. Master then told her that was good and what a good girl she was. She smiled up at Him and told Him thank You. The Son watched in amazement He was not sure but He thought that the slave girl just drank His father’s morning piss and enjoyed it. The slave girl got up out of bed and walked across the room to the restroom. The Son looked at His father laying there, He noticed that His Father's cock was hard and stiff like His had been getting a lot lately. Like it was now even. Master called to the slave girl, she walked gracefully back into the room answering Him "yes Master".. He nodded a bit towards the door.. She knew what He was doing. She smiled at Master and nodded back to Him. Then moving over to the side of the bed she leans over and takes His hard cock back into her mouth. From the door way the Son can see her wetness now as she bends over to take His Father once again. He strains to see all of her secret parts from the door way.

The slave girl licks up and down the shaft many times and across the head down around the rim of the head and nibbles up and down the cock licking across the balls sucking them into her mouth lifting them and licking and sucking the underneath and that tender spot between ass and balls. Doing this over and over before sucking the whole cock down deep into her mouth and throat. All the while the Son watches and His slim cock grew inside His shorts. Master reaches over and dips two fingers inside the slave girl’s very wet cunt. He brings them to His nose and sniffs smiles and then sucks them into His mouth and moans. The Son licks His lips as He watches. Master then slaps the slave girl’s ass hard and says one word to her. The Son watches as she does for His Father, He admires the control His Father has with her. She starts to walk towards the door.. The Son gets a bit nervous but doesn't leave because He wants to watch and see what happens next. She stands near the door He can smell her from there, He can see the wetness on her thighs.. She calls out to Him.. "Heath please step into the room." He almost faints when He hears this..Thinking He had been so sneaky. He thinks for a second then steps into the door way so that she can see Him. There He stood in front of her with His cock exposed in all its youthful glory and exceptional hardness. Come inside she said to Him.. He walked to her she smiled at him and caressed his cheek. Do you want to join us she asked him..? YES! He said without hesitation.

She touched the head of His cock, that lavender glow of the glands where seepage of teenage pre-seminal fluid was already beginning. Gently then, the slave girl leaned down and kissed that droplet of clear liquid, drawing it into her lips where it lay upon her tongue like some jewel of great price. She caressed his swollen balls and ran her fingers lightly into his crotch, then over one hip and tingling along the curve of his smooth buttock. She asked him if he wanted to kiss her and touch her body. He shook his head slowly yes. She stood up so he could kiss her and lick her nipples; His hands fondle the mounds of her tits as she relaxed under the caresses of his mouth and hands. His slid into her crotch and handled her mound like He knew what He was doing. She gasps and moaned from His touch. Master lay on the bed and watched with a smile on His face. The Son's mouth slipped wetly from her nipple to trace a path down her belly, reaching her navel and bored into it with the tip of his tongue, sending delicious spasms up her spine and spreading electric shocks into her cunt.He moved lower and began to probe her mound, the slave girl reached down and worked her fingers into his hair, holding him tenderly until he slipped his tongue several times across her puffy clit.she urged him on to lick more, faster and harder. Master moved in behind us.

The Son licked as his father's cock slid into the wet and waiting slot of the slave girl's cunt. He pushed it inside, spreading the elastic lips of her cunt around His hard cock.Master grunted, pushing the full length of his cock home to the root inside her shuddering cunt.Fuck me, fuck me! The slave girl screams.. the son watches Fathers cock slide in and out of the slave girls cunt it's all wet and shiny, His balls cover the crack of her ass when He drives His cock deep inside her. The Son still licking and sucking on her clit. Feeling the head of her Master's cock as it reached the bottom of her cunt and pushed against the cup of her cervix. The slave girl ground in to him, gyrated her belly and humped her cunt onto his cock. He pounded his cock into her, sloshed it and crammed it into her cunt over and over, she cried out as the Son used his tongue on her clit and Master used her well. Several quick strokes behind her, Master stiffened and released his foaming ejaculation into the ecstatic sheath of the slave girl's hole.

She felt the jetting of His hot thickness, its stream, and moaned softly. Master grabbed a plug and thrust it deeply into the liquidly slot of her creamy cunt, her freshly fucked cunt. He then told the Son to stand and fuck the slave girl.. To mix his first young cum with His Fathers. Pulling the plug out the Son quickly pushed with one stroke that buried his cock into the slave girl's buttery pussy, that pushed it clear to the hilt and snugged his young balls into the cushion of her nude mound. She tired to kiss him, but could not capture his mouth his breath gushed fiercely into her lips and away. He clutched the cheeks of her ass and sent his long prick hammering into her semen-filled pussy, slapped his cock quick and deep into her, groaning and humping for all he was worth.

He wanted her so much, needed her so very much and she reveled in his hunger for her cunt, enjoyed the heaving and surging of the son's rigid cock.Master put both of the son's hands on her ass, helped her roll it and flex it, pushed his slave girl's ass forward so that her flaming cunt gulped at the son's cock, wiggled her cheeks to assist in giving as much ecstasy to him as was physically possible. The son moaned and let go a tremendous blast of semen into the slave girl's feverish cunt. It splashed the walls of her hot hole and flooded the entrance to her womb she felt the head of his cock expand and contract, felt even more of the precious son's fluids wash her cunt. They collapsed together.. Master shoving the plug back inside her cunt...

selenium
selenium
7 Followers