A Very Good 18th

Story Info
Rose go's out looking for a good time and finds it.
1k words
3.88
17.3k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her 18th and Rose was determined to have a good night. She had spent most of the afternoon getting ready shaving her legs, and even her pussy incase she found someone she liked. The dress she has chosen clung to her showing off the body that she worked so hard for, her bum and tits perky but everything else slim and toned.

Now as she stood in the club she wished she had worn something a little less revealing, she felt like the gaze of every man was on her. The thrill of this was not lost on her and as she looked up from her fourth cocktail she caught one guy in particular staring directly at her. As she stared he began to walk over, slowly and steadily like a lion afraid he would scare her if he moved too fast. It was only when he reached her and was stood in the lights of the bar that she noticed just how hot he was.

Black hair framing his tanned face, he looked like something from a dream. "Can I buy you a drink?" He said looking intently into her eyes. She nodded her expression showing her amazement at his talking to her. After a gulp of her new drink she spoke "I'm Rose"she smiled hoping that she looked seductive enough to be able to find out what was underneath those finely pressed clothes.

He smiled lazily looking as though he knew something she didn't, "that's a pretty name, and a very pretty dress" he said as he leaned in close enough so that she could smell the cologne on his stubbly neck. "I think it would look better on my floor though" he whisper dangerously, Rose gasped staring up into this strange man eyes feeling a clench in her stomach and lower. Unable to speak she simply nodded her eyes wide as a deer in the headlights.

This was all the invitation he needed, taking her hand he pulled her up and led her out of the club. The cold wind met them and as he looked down at her he saw her nipples harden through her dress. He walked quickly as he felt the erection in his boxers starting to grow, as his mind flooded with the thoughts of those hard nipples in between his teeth as he fucked the living hell out of her.

When they got to his apartment he opened the door quickly and shut it just as fast. Turning to look at her he moaned softly to himself as he took in her slender body and those big tits with there hard nipples. He closed the space between them kissing her quickly holding her neck and head in his hands, he pulled away "get undressed and get on your knees" he commanded and then walked out of the room leaving her alone. She looked after him dazed but quickly did as she was ordered pulling the tight black dress over her head, and throwing it carelessly on top of the bright red thong she was wearing. She got down on her knees and staring at the door he went out of.

Five minutes or so later he walked back in holding a black scarf, smiling he walked over tilting her head up she saw that he was also naked and she was face to face with his long thick cock. Her mouth fell open looking up at him, he smiled and quickly placed the scarf over her eyes tying it at the back of her head so her vision was blocked completely. Taking her head in his hand he softly brushed his cock against her lips before pushing in between them, he let out a groan as he felt her wet mouth close around his cock.

His hands either side of her head he slowly began to fuck her mouth, as his pace and depth increased his hands found her hair pulling at it slightly as he pounded his cock into her mouth. Slowing down he pushed deeper feeling her throat close slightly at his intrusion, pushing forward again he gasped suddenly feeling his cock squeeze into her tight wet throat. He was lost in pleasure and was only brought back by her thumping and squeezing of his legs.

He pulled out quickly and pulled her to her feet, keeping the blindfold on he picked her up and carried her over to his bed throwing her on it when close enough. Before she could relax his fingers slid straight into her newly shaved pussy, she heard his intake of breathe at just how wet she was for him. His fingers slowly found their way around pushing in and out of her tight wet hole, pausing only slightly as he pulled them out sucking them clean of her juices and moaning contently at the flavour.

When he paused again she felt him climb off the bed and walk round to where her head was, he pulled off the blindfold greeting her with the view of his cock hovering above her head. He smiled down at her "I want to see your eyes when I fill you" he whispered, just those words filled her with longing her pussy tingling just at the thought of his cock inside it. She watched him slowly walk back round the bed, climbing slowly and gracefully between her legs he leaned down so they were face to face. "You ready?" He asked placing the head of his cock at the opening of her aching pussy, a squeak was her only response before he thrust hard into her pussy filling her all at once. Her eyes widened with pleasure and surprise but she had no time to think about what happened before he was doing it again. Slowly he built up a rhythm, pulling out slowly and then thrusting his cock deep back inside her where it fitted perfectly .

As her moans and groans grew heavier with lust so his thrusts became faster until she could take no more and her world exploded pushing his cock out as she squirted all over his white clean sheets. She tried to catch her breathe unable to move, her eye lids drooped slightly giving her away. "Oh no you don't" he said smiling "I'm not done with you yet"