A Very Good Morning

Story Info
When His girl dances ... the clouds leave the sky.
2.1k words
4.46
14.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had started out ill. An invasion of wolves had destroyed two of the valley's breeding ranches. Worst of all, one of the stallions slain had been the first born son of Tantrick's personal steed, the black stallion that had been His war companion for many years. The bloodline could not die with the death of the young stallion, He would have to breed His personal stallion yet again, and there were still a couple of mares that were in foal with his seed. Then, He discovered that one of the new monks had been caught stealing in the abbey, He sighed, as careful as He was to make sure only the pride of the valley was represented in the special cadre of the Brothers Questor, greed was a powerful tool used by evil to unravel the balance of His reign. He would have to deal with the monk, probably casting him off the cliff into the winds to die on the jagged rocks below and be eaten by the carrion birds. The family of the young thief would be notified and the difficult part would be keeping them from throwing themselves after the lad in shame.

He strode quickly through the palace; few were moving at this time of the day. A couple of hours yet before sunrise, a few monks were preparing for morning services and breakfast, a slave or two on a mission for their respective Masters.

As He neared His personal quarters, He heard the sound of singing, as always her voice stopped Him dead in His tracks. After all this time, everything about her still amazed and delighted Him. Those years ago when He had traveled back to the court of His family and seized her from His evil stepbrother, before returning to the valley in the mountains were still the most important of His life. The decision to make her His had cost Him a Kingship in the so called civilized world and had thrown His family into a constant battle within over who would lead the kingdom, but He had escaped with the real prize ... a raven haired beauty, once a serving wench, then a trained pleasure slave. now His slave queen.

He quickly entered His quarters and strode to the room from where the singing issued. Her eyes lit up as He walked in and without a breath she fell prostrate on the ground. Her dark hair spilling over her shoulders, her body quivering and coiled. "Good Morning my Lord, I trust the day finds you well?"

He gazed at her and pointed to His feet. She crawled across the floor like a puppy to her Master and pressed her forehead against the top of His moccasin, His hand reached down and twined in her hair lifting her with one massive pull to her feet and crushing HIs lips against hers. The kiss lingered for an eternity, both of them breathless as He drew back, "Better now that I see you My littleone."

Her body pushed against His smiling up into His eyes. "And my day does not begin until I feel Your touch on my flesh, Your eyes on my face, i am yours Master, and happy to have your light shine upon Me."

He watched her, unable to speak. She had a way of touching Him with her simple soul, a way of wrapping His heart in her love. that took His breath away and made Him stand taller. All the honors and praises of His subjects, touching though they were made Him embarrassed, but in her soft gaze He saw all the treasures a Man could desire. In her love He was the hero O/others claimed Him to be, the wise and noble Man sought for counsel from near and far, in her soul He was simply Master.

He released her from His embrace and walked to the large chair in the corner of the room ... seating Himself, the girl moved with Him slipping to her knees beside Him, looking up she noticed He was weary this morning ... her hands unlaced His moccasins and pulled them from His feet ... a small pan of warm water nearby with a sponge serving to wash them and refresh them. Her hands so tender yet searching on His flesh, she marveled at the firmness and strength exhibited by His body even at a relatively older age. His men respected His prowess with the sword and axe, His girl respected the prowess of ... she caught herself daydreaming and giggled under her breath ... His ears catching the sound and causing a small smile to cross His face ... He knew that simply touching His flesh made her long for more ... always more, as she liked to say. He would take His time with her today He thought, matters of state were handled, the sun was rising, the eagles were soaring on the mountain winds and His girl wanted nothing more than to please Him.

He looked at her calmly,"fire I want something from you."

"Yes Master, anything just ask", she replied.

"Dance girl."

Her heart leaped in her chest, her mouth suddenly dry, a blush filling her face she hung her head and let her hair fall over her face. Suddenly, she sweetly curtsied with graceful fluid movement.....a slight blush filling her cheeks....she rose and moved to the center of the room, verdant eyes locking to His orbs of steel... feeling Him infusing her with strength as she kneels before Him, she sees nothing but Him, focusing solely on the One that seduces her body, her mind, her very soul so completely.

With soft tones, she hears the music emanating from deep within her, it washes over her, urging her into motion, her body comes alive with the music...slowly she raises her arms, reaching out as her supple legs lift her, turning slowly as she tosses her head back exposing her delicate neck, feeling the air about her flowing gently caressing her treasures ...drifting from side to side.....swaying sensually.....hips undulating with sexual felinity....running her slender fingers over her neck, a soft smile gracing her face as she feels His mark there....shimmying her shoulders to make the tiny bells that hang from her aroused, pierced nipples jingle....she winks and smiles demurely at her One as she dances for Him....silks flowing flirtatiously....

The chains of His love enslaving her....feeling lightheaded as she floats over the floor... her long mane of dark, curly hair cascading down her back, bouncing lively with each dance movement...eyes flashing...she feels her heart pounding as she takes one languid step closer to Him arms stretching out as she beseechingly reaches for Him longing for Him to pull her close, giving her that which she needs to drive her onward...He gives her reason to exist...sensuous, glistening lips mouthing the words to her Master "bid my blood to run" ....a strong muscled leg stretches out, lifting her into the air skillfully she leaps up and stops in mid-air....her fiery eyes locked with His....He is pleased....fire's pulse racing...heart beating out of her chest wildly noticing His eyes turning from green to blue.....His graceful, erotic dancer makes Him smile and nod with approval....she floats back down to the floor.

Spinning around, hands closing into her chest and sliding slowly over her supple breasts, her hands cupping beneath them as she presents them for His viewing pleasure, grasping and clawing at her pounding heart, pounding her fist to her left shoulder...fire again looks at Him, eyes wide with flames of passion ablaze with unequaled desire...she moves only for Him... sensing His power over her, feeling that which a bee must experience, knowing that its work cannot be completed without that flower's existence.... mmm Honey....bites her lower lip.

She continues to dance and illustrate the primal urges within her as she sinks to the floor and crawls on her belly towards Him as if dying of thirst in a desert where He is her only oasis ....moans of ecstasy emanating from her parched lips....kissing His feet in devotion, she rises slowly....chest heaving as she rakes her nails across her voluptuous breasts and growls low in her lusty throat, her eyes piercing through Him with feral intensity...slowly approaching Him then quickly twirling, she spins, leaping again high in the air as her long mane of hair flows wildly about her landing on her knees on all fours, she whips and circles her head like a tigress on her delicate neck and roars a sound of animalistic tones that seemingly comes from deep within her very soul...her eyes filled with fire.

The music turning into rhythmic, primitive, jungle drums as she continues the dance for Him...hunching and arching her back repeatedly as her knees slide together and apart in a savage show of primal passion....she takes in the full figure of her Master...licking her lips slowly...she rises up to a kneel...her thighs of fire spread open wide as she bends backwards...rolling her shoulders until they're pressed hard against the cold floor...her treasure exposed and glistening in the firelight...revealing what belongs only to Him...her hands on either side of her pussy presenting...the voracious little beast calling His name from between her legs enthusiastically as He nods and grins at it, knowing only He holds the key to tame the beast.

Slowly extending her arms out to her sides....lifting herself back up at a snail's pace....her arms rippling with the same fluid movement of a snake being charmed out of a basket....swirling pleasure in front of His eyes, dancing provocatively to please Him endeavoring to show that she does not exist without Him ....her chest heaving as the sweat pours from her brow, her body glistening...slave bells jingling...writhing on the floor to the rhythm of His heartbeat that only she can hear...crawling closer to Him...slipping a long leg beneath her she rises up to the balls of her feet and prances, pirouetting around the outer edges of the dance floor....spinning like a hurricane out of control....her hands mapping her flesh....honey golden thighs glistening in the light of the room.

She drops down to her knees in one swift movement as the music ends....pressing her forehead to the floor...her arms outstretched above her head, fingers splayed wide, facing down as she folds out flat panting ....her small form heaving from her efforts, hoping with everything that lies within her that He will continue to give her what she needs to live a fulfilling life...watching the undulations of His passionate fire as she squirms with need at His feet....waiting to serve....longing for His touch....she feels a gentle tug of her collar as He asks her to rise ....she rises and pretends to rip open her chest, reaching inside and taking her heart in her hands and places it in His....."i am Yours and You, Master Questor, are my everything"

Raising her eyes to His she sees that they have gone that mad blue. Knowing that her dance has pleased Him just from the look on His face, "are You pleased My Master?" she speaks in a low and beckoning voice.

His senses attuned to every move she makes, her scent reaching Him, a mixture of her feminine scent and a tangy, salty scent from the exertion of the dance, her eyes searching His for approval, a soft smile on her face, He shows no emotion. She looks nervously to the ground, thinking to herself that He may not have been pleased, that perhaps she misread.

A low growl begins in His chest and builds till a jagged roar bursts from His throat, "YES girl it was very pleasing" She is unprepared for the speed with which He moves, lifting from His chair, grabbing her hair He almost tosses her across the room to the platform of furs, she looks up at Him as He approaches and sees the need in His eyes, the hunger in His walk.

She moans and arches toward Him, His hand reaches down and shreds the silks from her body tossing them behind Him they catch the wind from the open window and swirl to the ceiling before settling back to the stone floor, "MINE", He rasps.

He falls on her like a beast, biting and grabbing. her small body thrashing under Him in delight and pain, in this madness He doesn't recognize His own strength,she gives as good as she gets, a feral tint comes into her eyes and she scratches and bites back as He explores her one inch after the other biting, kissing, caressing, her needs causing her to buck repeatedly up to Him, His focus remaining on devouring her without relieving her craving.