A Very Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oPENsex
oPENsex
5 Followers

Jaqui was crying, saying, "Lets do it, now, together, oh fuck, please!"

Michelle was panting, thrusting into me, against herself, "oh, oh, oh!" she cried, as her thrusting rhythm increased. She was holding my hips, pulling me harder onto her with each lunge, going harder against me, using the probe on her clit. She screamed, "oh shit, oh fucking, oh yes!" as she collapsed against me, her new surge of juices running from her, seeping between my legs.

Jaqui was convulsing, writhing against me. The excretions between us caused clearly audible slopping sounds with each thrust. Our flesh was slapping. Her arms were wrapped around my back, her hands gripping my flesh, her fingernails tearing me!

"Oh yes Harley!" she gasped, "Yes Mish! I'm coming for you!"

Her body lifted and pumped against me, her pussy walls tightening, her ejaculation squirting forward, running from her, to blend with the juices of Michelle. I was electric, on fire. I was ready to explode. I felt it take me over; I felt the contractions from the top of my head, down my back, my butt, and my thighs. My rectum was tightening on the shaft inside me, my penis swelling as my semen gushed forward! My eruption was happening!

"Oh my god!" I shouted, as the pain and the pleasure racked me and I pumped spurt after spurt of my liquid into Jaqui's canal as she was still thrusting at me. Her head was rolling from side to side. Her tongue was lolling, licking her lips. Screaming, she cried out, "Oh Harley! It's so hot! It's so good! I love it, I love you!"

Michelle had fallen forward, exhausted, onto my back. Her arms hung limply around me and she was caressing Jaqui's hips and outer thighs under mine. I was aware that the weight of our two bodies might be too much for Jaqui's tiny form beneath me and raised myself to my elbows to carry the load. Michelle lowered her head onto my back. She was kissing me. I could feel the wetness of her tears. I looked down to see Jaqui's delicate face. She too was crying, her eyes closed as her tears rolled down her cheeks. She was smiling. Her eyes opened to see me, shining as she spoke. "Oh Harley darling, you are beautiful!"

We lay like that, the three of us together; savoring the pleasure we had shared, until my arms could no longer carry the weight. We untangled, Michelle first, easing the shaft from my rectum, kissing my butt as she slid it out. I could feel this wide hole at my rear; feel the air rush in as the shaft was removed and my sphincter contracting behind it. I groaned with this new sensation. There was no pain, just unbelievable pleasure. Michelle regained herself to her knees, lifting her weight from me, running her hands down my back as she withdrew. I eased my cock from Jaqui, admiring this superb boyish figure beneath me. She was flushed from the weight that had been on her and the friction of fucking. We lay side by side now, as before, me in the middle and two gorgeous women snuggling me at each side. A pool of sex juices was on the floor beside us.

We all must have fallen asleep. I know I did. And when I woke I was alone on the floor covered with a light sheet. As I stirred I heard Jaqui say, "Harley's back Mish."

I looked to see them both, now re-dressed in robes, sitting on bar stools enjoying a beer together. They smiled at me.

"Join us, Harley," said Michelle.

I stood and wrapped the sheet around me; my legs were shaking like jelly and my crotch was aching. I joined them at the bar and was given a beer by Jaqui. I drank it eagerly, half in the first gulp. I was so thirsty from the afternoon's events.

"We've been discussing you, Harley," said Jaqui. "Today has been so wonderful for us and we hope for you too. You now know that we planned this to happen but wow! We really didn't expect it to be so good. You were fantastic for us Harley and we hoped you liked being so close with us."

"It wasn't me" I replied, " You have blown my mind, both of you, and not just my mind. I haven't come like that or so often, ever. You are both so beautiful and so sexy. I will never forget this."

"We'll do it again Harley," said Michelle, "Come and have dinner with us soon and sleep with us, in our bed this time. We want you to be our man. We want to fuck you more and more."

I could feel my sore dick growing again but knew that it had enough for today.

"I would love that," I said. " I look forward to it. As soon as you want me let me know. I'll be ready."

"We will Harley. We'll be ready too," said Mish, giving me that beautiful smile.

At this point I felt it was time to leave them, albeit reluctantly. I made my excuses that my laundry was waiting and re-dressed myself in my jeans and shoes as we spoke. They, also reluctantly, then walked me to their door, one each side of me, arms around my waist, each woman resting their head on my shoulder. Reaching the now open door, they both faced me. Michelle held my face in her hands, kissed me softly on the lips and Jaqui followed, doing the same.

"Bye for now Harley," she said "We want to see you soon."

Michelle looked me in the eyes, saying with complete earnest, "Very soon. Go now before we stop you."

Outside now, darkness was falling. My legs were weak as I negotiated their porch steps. My mind was swimming. I was in heaven.

Very lucky man,I thought to myself.

I eased myself through their back gate and ambled, almost shuffled, to mine behind the cottage. Letting myself in, the laundry forgotten now, I poured myself a stiff Scotch, sculled it, removed my clothing, and lay naked on my bed. The Scotch was warming me and my head was spinning, remembering the day's details. I was erect again and I touched myself, feeling my sore member and thinking how many times I had masturbated myself like this and if I would ever have to do it again. I thought about doing it now as the memories of today filled my head but my hardness was waning in my hand as I drifted into a deep and comfortable sleep.

oPENsex
oPENsex
5 Followers