A Very Merry Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is so very slick and tight Erik," I purred as I leaned over and licked a line up her spine, making her arch like a cat. "But then you know that. You've had your hard cock up this sweet pussy as many times as possible haven't you? You've taken her every way you know."

I paused for a moment, letting my words work on his senses as I concentrated on the slickness surrounding me. She was getting closer by the second. I could feel her inner muscles quivering around my cock. With an instinct honed by hundreds of years and countless lovers, I stroked her anus, pressing my thumb against the furled opening. That one gentle movement shattered her and she came hard and fast. The lady seriously liked that. I chuckled softly as I continued fuck her, riding out her orgasm without letting it trigger my own. I was not ready yet. I glanced at Erik, no definitely not yet.

His muscles strained as he gripped the legs of the chair. I could clearly see the bulges of his biceps. The tendons strained on his wide spread thighs and his balls were curled tight up against his body. His cock glistened with fluid as it ran down the sides.

Wrapping my arm around Renee's waist, I slowly lowered her to the bed as I held Erik's gaze. A wicked smile played across my lips as the scent of his arousal filled the room. He was straining at the end of his leash but he still had control of his body. I couldn't have that now could I? I wanted him out of his mind with desire.

"Ah Erik," I purred. "You are one lucky man. She is absolutely delightful, slick and tight and oh so responsive. Did you enjoy hearing her scream? Did you love watching her writhe on the end of my cock?"

"Yes," he growled.

"And you were so good," I murmured as I left the bed and walked over to his chair. "You didn't move or seek to pleasure yourself."

I tugged lightly on the chain attached to his right nipple, savoring his hiss of pleasure as I stood over him. Stepping closer, I loomed over him as I brought my cock to his lips.

"Taste her," I commanded quietly, burying my fingers tightly in his hair.

He hesitated only a second before his tongue snaked out and swirled around the head of my shaft. Such a wickedly wonderful sensation, it always made me hiss the first time a tongue danced over my flesh. He was not new to the fine art of cocksucking, but neither was he an expert. What he lacked in experience he made up in enthusiasm. That wicked little muscle danced over my shaft, cleaning it of Renee's juices.

"What do you taste Erik?" I demanded.

"Sweet," he murmured absently, concentrating as he was. "Musky sweet, maple syrup, crisp clean winter air."

I forgot how my flavor overshadowed the taste of other humans. It was a shame but could not be helped. It was a part of who I was and something I could not change. I tried not to worry about it. My energies were best spent elsewhere.

Reluctantly I withdrew my shaft from his mouth. It was too tempting to spill my cum down his throat and that was not what I wanted. I stepped back and took in the scene. Erik remained on the chair, gripping the back legs hard. Renee was sprawled on the bed, leaning slightly to the side. Her hair spilled over the sheets, looking dark and liquid in the candlelight.

"Lay down on the bed Erik," I ordered as I moved to the armoire once more. "Tuck your hands under your head and spread your legs wide."

I heard him comply. I had no doubt that he would. He was aroused, painfully so and he wanted to know what I had in store for him. I took three objects and my herbal lubricant from the armoire and turned around. My breath caught in my throat. They were a vision of beauty and sex. The contrast of their skin in the light was enchanting. Renee was still facing the end of the bed but her pale hand ran over his thigh and calf in a loving caress.

With slow steps, I returned to the bed and sat down, facing the end as Renee did. I set my burdens to one slide and placed slow sensuous kisses on his skin. Each swirl of my tongue brought an answering twitch.

I closed my teeth on a bit of flesh slowly, listening to his groan of pleasure at the bite. Repeating the action, I moved down to his taut firm buttocks. A quarter could bounce of the smooth hard flesh of his ass. I closed my teeth around the tempting curve hard enough to leave a mark, but not enough to break skin. He practically howled bringing a smile to my lips.

"Erik has been a bit neglected," I told Renee as she watched me place bite marks on her lover. Slowly that sweet tongue came out to lick her lips. "I cannot have that."

Slowly I ran my hands over his heated flesh, leaning down to place another bite until he was moaning against the pillows. Lifting my eyes to Renee's, I spoke one word.

"Watch."

Reaching for the lubricant, I squeezed a generous amount onto my fingers. A part of me insisted I hurry, that I bury my aching cock into that fine ass as soon as possible. I didn't listen, at least, not yet. I wanted him begging for it, begging me to fuck him.

"Such a tight little opening," I purred as I circled his rosebud with my fingers, pressing against it. His hips jerked and fabric muffled another moan.

With incredible patience, I prepared him, making his passage slick. Then I reached for the first phallus. I held it to Renee's lips and she eagerly took it into her mouth, making it wet. The lust in her eyes was like a knife piercing me. She wanted more, needed more.

Taking the toy from her mouth, I pressed it against Erik's opening until it slid passed the guardian ring. Groaning, he clenched his muscles, earning a slap on the ass. His hips jerked and the dildo slipped further into his body.

"Deep breath," I commanded. "Relax."

He panted for a few moments and then slowly his muscles loosened. I smiled, pleased with him.

"There is more Erik," I purred as I slowly slid the toy in and out of his ass. His muscles quivered. When I shifted the angle slightly, he howled then clamped his lips together.

"Let me hear you Erik," I ordered as I bite down on his rump. "I want to hear how much you enjoy this. I want Renee to hear how much you like this dildo inside your ass."

The words spilled from his mouth like a flood of water. He growled, he cursed and he moaned. Renee's breath came in pants as she watched me take the first toy out and insert another and then another a few minutes later. Each one was a bit bigger than the last and each one was meant to prepare that delectable opening for my cock.

"More," he moaned as I slowly slid the largest of the three shafts into his body. "Feels so good. Fuck, never felt... mm this before."

"You're so hard," I said as I laid my body over his, my robe covering us both. "You rub against the comforter, hoping to get more friction on that sweet tempting cock. However, I am not through with you yet. There is more and before this night is over, you will yield to me. Lay against the pillows Renee. I want to see that lovely pussy glistening for us."

Erik could feel my shaft rubbing along the crease of his ass even as the largest toy stretched him. Gripping his hair once more, I lifted his head until he looked straight at Renee. Then I nudged him to his knees.

"She needs," I purred. "Fill her with your cock."

Though he tried to move fast, each shift of his body pressed the phallus inside him. He gasped and moaned as desire took control of his body. Renee welcomed him warmly as he fell upon her, his lips and teeth scraping her flesh even as he tugged on the silver chains.

Another single thrust and he was buried to the hilt. It made them both cry. I leaned back against the post and watched them, my body humming with the energy swirling in the room. Without the glamour, it would have glowed brightly, rivaling the candles. However, these two were human and it wouldn't do for them to know I was... Other. No, I would maintain control this evening but it would not go unrewarded. I reached for the lube and prepared myself, the touch of my own hand was almost too much.

"Stop," I ordered smiling as they whimpered. "Tell him what you want Renee. Tell him what you need."

"I want him," she whispered in Erik's ear. "I want Tobias to fuck us both. I need to feel him fucking you into me."

Slowly I withdrew the dildo and tossed it to one side. His ass was stretched and relaxed, quivering. I stroked it once and his hips jerked forward, making Renee gasp. This made me chuckle softly. Once more I lined my body with his, pressing my mouth against his ear.

"Yield," I whispered as I pressed the head of my shaft against his opening. Little by little, I pushed forward. The heat was incredible, as was the tightness surrounding me. I could not help the groan that passed my lips. He felt incredible. Steadily I entered him, pushing my cock deep into his ass, pressing him into Renee.

I resisted the near constant urge to plow them through the mattress. I wanted it to last longer. The slow withdrawal of my body had him whimpering with pleasure. Renee's cries almost drowned them out. Each thrust of my hips pressed his cock deep inside. I could feel the pleasure swirling through them. I could see it in the sweat on their skin and hear it in the moans passing their lips.

Then the time for slow and gentle was over. Eagerly Erik lifted his hips to meet my thrust and I knew he was ready for something more vigorous, more voracious. I picked up the pace, driving us forward relentlessly. Yet even then if they had spoken that one tiny word, I would have stopped. Thankfully, it never passed their lips.

Sensation after sensation bombarded me. I could feel them inside me, around me. I could sense every nuance of their pleasure, knew Erik relished the feel of my cock up his ass as he sank into Renee. Fingers clawed at my arms. Erik divided his mouth between the two of us, arching his neck to receive bruising kisses. I mimicked the movements of my hips with my tongue, fucking his mouth. Then he would lean down and share the kiss with Renee, copying my actions.

There are orgasms that let you know they're coming. It's a slow slide into that incredible pool of sensation. Then there are the orgasms that grab you by the scruff of the neck and throw you in. It had been a long time since I'd experienced the latter. I was taken unaware and the glamour immediately dropped. My body bowed on one final thrust, the end result of a chain reaction as Renee thrashed between us in the throes of ecstasy.

Her body clenched around Erik, pulling him with her and making his entire body spasm. Such a wonderful experience, the tight grip of his ass milked my cock for my seed. One hard thrust and I followed them, spilling deep and hot. The French doors blew open and the curtains billowed wildly. The candlelight flickered and died leaving me the only light source in the room. Wind howled outside, downing out the sounds coming from my lovers.

We rode the waves of power and pleasure. There was no other choice open to us. It carried us along, twisting this way and that, wracking our bodies with an overload of sensation. Without realizing, I bit down, not once, but twice, savoring the taste and the screams of pleasure that came with the bites.

Then all went silent. We collapsed, boneless to the bed, trying only to breath. Not one of us dared to shift a muscle and I relished the feel of Erik's body still surrounding me.

After probably an hour of savored moments and quivering aftershocks, I lifted my body up. Slowly I slid my shaft from his body. Gently, taking care of his tender backside, I rolled him off Renee. Then I rose from the bed, dropping my robe to the floor, and took up the washbasin and the towel. I cleansed them both gently, making sure they were not harmed in anyway. They would be sore when they awoke, but it would come with exquisite memories.

When I returned from the bathroom, they were both fast asleep. Scooping Erik up in my arms, I carried him to the guest room, and then came back for Renee. I tucked her against his side and watched as his arms immediately wrapped around her. She snuggled close and sighed in contentment. The scene brought a smile to my lips. Pulling the comforter up, I left them to their dreams and returned to my room, unbraiding my hair as I went.

The next morning, movement from within the house woke me. Dressing I went downstairs, meeting my houseguests in the kitchen. I handed them each a plate of sausage, scrambled eggs and two slices of toast. Then I placed a glass of juice in front of them. I could teel the tension as I turned to make a cup of tea.

"There is something you wish to ask me," I said calmly before they could voice it.

"Yes," Erik said. He paused a moment and I knew he was looking at Renee. "We were a bit surprised to wake up in the guest room this morning. Why weren't we with you?"

"Did we do something wrong? Make you mad?" she asked.

"No little one," I said turning around and cupping her cheek. "You did nothing wrong. Last night will be a memory I cherish for years to come."

I brushed the locks of Erik's unbound hair behind his ear, caressing his jaw as I looked from one to the other.

"Last night was incredible, the most exquisite experience I have had in a long time." I said.

"Then why?" he asked.

"That bed was made by my own hand," I explained. "Each detail was done with incredible patience and with one thought in mind. One day, my soul mate and I would lie sleeping in it, wrapped tight in each other's arms. If ever I find this person, be they male or female, they will be the only one to sleep with me in that bed. I will take lovers to it, for such a piece deserves to be honored and showered with pleasure, but I will never allow any of them to sleep in it. That is why I moved you to the guest room last night. Now eat your breakfast."

We ate in silence and it made me a little melancholy. I could not explain to them that the one to share that bed would also share my soul. That concept was foreign to humans. They did not understand the true meaning of soul mate. For them it was purely emotional. For the Sidhe it was spiritual as well as physical. I liked them and it would make me a bit sad when they left.

By late morning, they were ready to go. I had packed them food and hot drink. I gave them directions as we stood in my front hall. Then I turned to Renee. Cupping her face between my hands, I laid a gentle kiss upon her lips, stroking them with my own until she gasped softly, giving me one final taste of her sweetness. Releasing her, I turned to Erik and curled my hand around his neck. Tugging, I brought his mouth to mine, nipping at his lips until he yielded. I swept my tongue deep, tasting his musky tantalizing flavor on my tongue. When I pulled away, he was breathing heavily.

"May we come back some day?" He asked gruffly.

"If the Gods will allow you to find your way here, then you are welcome in my home," I answered.

They nodded. No more words were needed. They walked out the door and climbed into the Renault. As they drove down the driveway, I saw Renee look back, giving me a tiny wave. I returned it with a sad smile. Then I closed the door.

It was winter once more. The emerald green silk of my robe framed the lean lines of my body. My braided hair spilled down my chest to one side and pooled at my hip. The candles were flickering and the moon, full and bright, could be seen from the floor to ceiling windows.

The door opened. I raised my hand and crooked my finger, a small mysterious smile on my face. Eagerly they stripped and joined me on the bed. I claimed her mouth first and then his.

"Welcome back," I murmured.

"A year was way too long," Erik growled as he pulled the hair tie from his hair. Renee merely smiled and lowered her eyes to my chest. Two sets of mouths teased my nipples into taut peaks before sliding down to lick my aching shaft. I leaned my head back, closing my eyes and savoring the feel of their hungry mouths and flicking tongues on my cock.

Yes, a very merry Christmas to all.

12