A Very Personal Assistant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,733 Followers

"Of course," agreed Victoria.

"Excellent. I'll see you in about half an hour then."

Victoria agreed and then hung up the phone. Perhaps Mr Spackman would be able to give her some advice on where she might be going wrong with Mr Beazley.

Feeling upbeat after talking to Walter, Victoria drove directly to the hospital eager to see the old fellow, only stopping briefly to get a small bunch of flowers for her recuperating manager. Even though it had only been a couple of days, it felt like an eternity since she'd seen Mr Spackman.

Despite his recent cardiac arrest, Walter was looking in good spirits. He was sitting up in his hospital bed with a big stack of pillows behind his head.

They spoke for about twenty minutes about Walter's health, about his replacement Bernard and about life in the hospital. Walter seemed to be quite pleased that one of his nurses was a rather pretty redhead and that he was hoping to get a sponge bath from her in the near future.

It was just as Victoria was getting ready to leave that Walter had one last request for her.

"Oh, Victoria, before you leave I was hoping you could help me out with something?"

"Sure Mr Spackman, what do you need?" replied the obliging young blonde.

"Well, as you probably know my heart attack was caused by high stress levels," he told her. "The doctors told me I need to do everything I can to stay relaxed and keep my blood pressure low."

"Of course, how can I help?" asked Victoria.

"Well, I was hoping that you could come by the hospital every evening after work and help my with any...tensions I have."

"Okay. What did you have in mind?' asked Victoria, eager to make up for her earlier mistakes that had got Walter into this mess in the first place.

"I need you to give me a quick BJ," explained Walter.

Victoria glanced around the ward, there were a couple of other patients in beds in the large room. "Of course I'll suck it for you Mr Spackman," she agreed in a hushed tone. "But where can we do it?"

"Oh don't worry about them," replied Walter, waving away her privacy concerns. "Just pull the curtain around the bed."

"Oh," replied Victoria, glancing uncertainly up at the circular curtain rail that trailed around Walter's hospital bed. It didn't look very private to her, but she could hardly refuse her clearly unwell boss.

Reluctantly Victoria grabbed the curtain and pulled it closed around the bed, hiding her and Walter from sight. She did notice that the curtain didn't fall all the way to the floor and anyone else in the room would be able to see her from the knee down, but at least they wouldn't be able to see what her mouth was doing she assured herself.

The stacked blonde moved around to the side of the bed as Walter pulled aside the covers, revealing his bare old legs and a rather unflattering hospital issued nightshirt. Smiling up warmly at her boss, Victoria leant over him and pulled up the hem of his bed clothing, revealing his flaccid penis and hairy old testicles. This was more familiar territory for the gorgeous PA.

"I've definitely missed your mouth Victoria," Walter told her as his hand slid up the back of her right thigh, up past the side-slit of her skirt, sliding across the smooth soft flesh until he cupped her warm, round buttock in his palm. He gave her ass a firm squeeze as she dipped her head down into his lap.

Victoria curled the tip of her agile tongue around the end of Walter's old penis and slurped it into her warm, wet mouth. Walter gave a loud moan and squeezed harder on her ass as Victoria's cheeks hollowed and she sucked noisily on his squidgy member.

"Ah, that's it!" moaned Walter happily as Victoria nursed tenderly on his gradually thickening cock. Her soft lips formed a firm seal around the base of his shaft, his entire manhood enveloped inside her mouth as she slurped vigorously on him, using her tongue to massage his growing penis.

The accommodating blonde started to bob her head over Walter's lap as his cock grew to full erection under the tender ministrations of her tongue, lips and mouth. Walter gave another loud moan, there was no doubt the other patients in the ward could hear what was going on, but the old businessman didn't care in the slightest.

"That feels great Victoria," he told her, stroking the top of her head with one hand, his other still up under the hem of her dress, kneading the firm, toned cheek of her ass. "Suck that cock!"

Victoria rolled her tongue around the head of Walter's stiff cock, reaching up with one hand and stroking the base of his shaft as she sucked hard, bobbing her head over his hard-on, determined to relieve every drop of her elderly bosses stress and make sure he never had another heart attack.

"That's good!" gasped Walter as the busty blonde worked her oral magic. His hand slipped out from up her skirt and reached for her tits, cupping one of the ample jugs through her white top, pleased to note that she was still following his directions and not wearing a bra. "I've missed my old stress-balls," he added, squeezing roughly at Victoria's massive melons, kneading each of them in turn through her top.

Victoria continued to suck messily on Walter's trembling erection, her saliva running down the hard shaft and over his balls, giving him a nice, wet blowjob. She lifted her mouth off his cock for a moment, swiping her tongue over his hairy old balls and causing him to let out another loud groan of pleasure. Then she was back to his cock, bobbing her head faster and faster as he simultaneously squeezed her big tits through her top.

Walter gave Victoria's tits one last hard squeeze and then both his hands moved to the top of her head, urging her face down harder into his lap and his cock deeper into the back of her throat.

"Oh shit yeah!" grunted Walter as he started to use her mouth, pushing her down hard and fast as she sucked noisily on him. He was clearly ready to bust a nut.

"Here it comes!" groaned Walter. His cock immediately exploded as he held Victoria's face down into his crotch. His hips lurched on the bed as he spurted thick, gooey ropes of jizz into his hot secretary's willing mouth.

Victoria kept her lips sealed around the shaft of Walter's jerking penis, swallowing every blast of cum as it squirted across her tongue.

"Oh fuck!" groaned Walter as he filled her mouth. Victoria's nostrils flared as she concentrated on breathing through her nose while swallowing her boss's sticky load.

The 67 year old gave a satisfied sigh as he let go of Victoria's head and leant back against his pillows. "That hit the spot," he announced.

Victoria lifted her head up out of his lap, breathing heavily. "Wow," she commented. "You obviously needed that." She told him, wiping her mouth and chin with the back of one hand. She stretched her neck from side to side, a little sore at being held down in his lap.

"That was wonderful as always Victoria," Walter told her. "I'll see you again tomorrow?"

"Of course Sir," she assured him as she helped him pull the covers back over himself and then opened the curtain.

As she was leaving the hospital, Victoria noticed a couple of the patients giving her a few odd looks and she couldn't help but blush a little.

***

The next morning Victoria arrived at work feeling a lot better about herself. Giving Walter a nice blowjob the night before had not only helped him out with his medical issues, it had also been somewhat therapeutic for Victoria as well. She felt reaffirmed in her role and was determined to make sure she demonstrated her value to Bernard today.

The buxom blonde was dressed in an immaculately tailored black dress that accentuated her curvy figure and had a reasonably low cut square neckline that displayed just enough cleavage to be sexy yet professional. She wore black hold-up stockings that had a very subtle fishnet patterned texture, and her dress was short enough to display a hint of the lacy tops of her stockings when she sat down and crossed her long legs.

Victoria also made sure to wear a bra today as she knew that's what Bernard wanted. She chose a lacy black push-up bra that made her cleavage even more impressive than usual.

Bernard had called her first thing that morning explaining that he had to stop by head office and would be late in that morning. So when Bernard eventually arrived, Victoria was already at her desk, getting rather bored of shuffling around papers and files without any real work that needed doing.

Bernard didn't head straight into his office as usual, and instead paused at Victoria's desk as she got up and bent to replace a file in the bottom drawer of the cabinet, unknowingly giving her new boss a good look at her lovely posterior as she bent low to return the file.

"Um, Victoria?" said Bernard, his tone sounding even more nervous than usual.

"Yes Mr Beazley?" she asked, turning to face him.

"Well, I..." he stopped mid-sentence as if second guessing himself. There was a moment of uncomfortable silence.

"Mr Beazley?" repeated Victoria expectantly.

"Right, yes. Well, I just wanted to tell you that you're doing a good job," Bernard smiled broadly and looked expectantly back at Victoria.

"Um...thanks," replied Victoria, unsure how to respond.

Bernard paused and nodded, as if waiting for Victoria to say or do something further.

"Mr Beazley?" Victoria said yet again.

"Um, can I give you a pat?" he eventually managed to ask, his cheeks reddening. "Like a sports team?"

"Of course you can," replied Victoria, inwardly she was jumping for joy, very pleased that Bernard was happy with her.

Mr Beazley didn't reach around and pat her bottom though, he just stared nervously back at her.

"Go ahead," urged Victoria, eager for his praise. She turned around and bent over slightly, pushing her nicely rounded ass out towards her boss. The material of her black dress stretched taut across her flawless posterior.

Bernard gave a small sigh as he slowly, almost gingerly reached out and placed his hand on Victoria's firm ass. It definitely wasn't a pat, he just left his hand there, cupping the round globe of Victoria's left buttock.

Victoria glanced over her shoulder at Bernard, but he was staring down at his hand as if it was the most amazing thing he'd ever laid eyes upon.

Bernard gave a small whimper. His hand still wasn't patting. It was merely holding Victoria's buttock, not even squeezing or stroking the firm globe.

Victoria was also frozen, she was not sure what to do. He wasn't patting her the way she'd expected, or even copping a feel like Mr Spackman tended to do. "Are you okay Mr Beazley?" she asked cautiously.

"Oh, ah...Yes!" he snatched his hand away. "Yes. Very good job Victoria."

With that Bernard spun around and almost ran over to his office, disappearing quickly inside and pulling the door shut behind him. Victoria was left, still bent over, feeling surprised and a little weirded out by the whole situation. She wasn't quite sure if she was making progress with her new boss or not.

Victoria gave a sigh of her own and was just about to get back to her work when she saw that Bernard had left his briefcase on the floor by her desk in his rush to get back to his office. Smiling indulgently at Bernard's absentmindedness, Victoria picked up the briefcase and took it into Bernard's office for him. As she pushed open the office door she was met by a startling sight.

Leaning against the side of the desk was Mr Beazley. He had one hand resting on the edge of the desk, and in his other hand was his prick. His pants were unzipped and he was hurriedly stroking himself, his cock fully erect in his fist. On the floor in front of him was his small bin. The same bin that Walter had once used to piss in during an important conference call (with Victoria's assistance).

"Oh my goodness, Mr Beazley?" blurted out Victoria in surprise. The sight of Bernard standing in his office beating off was the last thing she'd expected from the professional young man.

"Oh shit!" swore Bernard, his eyes going wide at the sight of Victoria. He probably should have been scrambling to cover himself and get his hard-on tucked away, but instead the young accountant stood there frozen in fright, staring at his lovely young secretary with his hard cock in his hand, unable to move.

"Oh my, Mr Beazley, are you stressed?" asked Victoria with genuine concern. She was kicking herself now. She'd suspected her new boss was stressed, but she'd been too self-conscious to ask him. And now he'd had to take matters into his own hands when he should have been using her hands, had she learnt nothing from Mr Spackman?

"Ah..." Bernard seemed to abruptly snap out of his daze. He hurriedly started to stuff his erection back into his pants, struggling a little with the uncooperatively inflexible organ.

"Wait!" said Victoria stepping forward. "Please Mr Beazley, I can help you out with that."

"Wh...what?" gasped Bernard in surprise, stopping trying to put away his cock and staring at his busty young personal assistant in surprise. "What did you say?"

Victoria swallowed. "Um, stress relief. It's part of my job."

Bernard's eyes were wide, he was staring at her like she was crazy and Victoria felt her limited confidence starting to slip away. Perhaps she should leave him to it.

Don't be stupid Victoria, she told herself. If you do that, you'll be out of a job, there's barely any work for you as it is.

Without waiting for her stunned boss to say anything further Victoria stepped forward, quickly closing the gap between them. She reached out and gently pried Bernard's hand off his erection and took hold of it in her own soft hand.

"Ah!" Bernard gave a small gasp as her cool hand closed around his cock and it lurched in her fingers. She gave it a tender squeeze and then began to move her hand, sliding it up and down on his erection.

Bernard stared down as Victoria began to slowly stroke his hard cock in her soft hand. Victoria wasn't quite sure if the look on his face was amazement or horror, but he was definitely very fascinated by the sight of her small fist sliding up and down his rigid shaft. The busty blonde took the fact that he hadn't stopped her as encouragement to carry on.

"That's it Mr Beazley, let me take care of this for you," said Victoria encouragingly, hoping that he wouldn't suddenly order her to stop.

"Oh...Okay," murmured Bernard his voice cracking slightly. He gaze slipped up to Victoria's cleavage, staring at the uncovered upper swells of her ample breasts and the way the flesh jiggled slightly as her fist pumped on his penis.

"That's it," whispered Victoria, her hand a blur over her boss's cock. "Just relax and let me get rid of this stiffy for you."

Bernard moaned as Victoria reached out with her other hand and gently stroked the tight sack of his testicles, running her fingertips over the two swollen balls and the inside of thighs. "That's it Mr Beazley," she murmured. "Come for me."

They stood there for about a minute, Victoria vigorously stroking her new manager's cock in her soft hand, the squelching sound of her pumping hand on his erection the only noise in the office. As she worked his prick, he made stranger and stranger faces, clearly enjoying her touch.

"If you want, I could put it in my mouth and suck it," Victoria whispered; her voice husky.

"Huh?" Bernard looked up at Victoria in surprise at her offer, then he suddenly let out a long groan and his cock lurched in his PA's hand.

Victoria gasped as she felt his cock flex and a thick spurt of cum burst from the tip, splashing against the front of her dress. Bernard gave a moan and his knee's sagged a little, his weight leaning back against the edge of his desk as a second heavy splatter of jizz shot from the tip of his dick.

Victoria kept her hand moving on Bernard cock as more cum squirted from his penis. Her dress was already ruined so she decided to keep going and not interrupt her boss's orgasm by moving out of range.

"Oh Victoria!" gasped Bernard as she squeezed his pulsing cock. The third spurt was a little smaller, mostly splashing over Victoria's wrist as she milked the semen from his dick.

"There you go Mr Beazley," said Victoria, her voice soothing as she slowed the pace of her hand on his throbbing penis, a few more drops of cum oozing from the tip as she gently wanked him.

Bernard was breathing heavily, staring at Victoria's hand as his spent dick began to gradually soften in her grasp. He glanced at the front of her dress so see the stain, substantial drops of his cum dribbling down towards the hem. "Oh, your dress, I..."

"Shhh," Victoria silenced him. "Don't worry about it. I'm happy to be of service. It's my job to help relieve your stress. I'll clean that up no problem."

"Oh," Bernard swallowed. "Thank you Victoria."

The busty blonde gave Bernard's penis one last affectionate squeeze and then she let go. The tip of his cock was still sticky with his sperm. "Would you like me to..." she gestured at his messy dick and licked her upper lip with the tip of her tongue.

"No, you go get cleaned up," said Bernard hurriedly. He looked embarrassed again now.

Bernard's expression had suddenly gone from post-orgasmic bliss to worry and Victoria wondered if she'd done something wrong. She was sure he'd enjoyed that handjob. What had upset him?

"Okay Mr Beazley," she said, leaving him to clean himself up. She was careful not to use her cum-covered hand to close his office door behind her.

The buxom secretary went to the bathroom and washed her hand and dress as best she could, but there was still an ugly milky smear over the front of her dress, despite her best efforts. She considered asking Mr Beazley if she could go home to change, but with the way he'd dismissed her from his office following the handjob she figured he was angry or upset with what she'd done. After all, she'd offered to lick his cock clean and he'd refused. At least that's what she thought had happened.

Instead, they spent the rest of the day avoiding each other. Much like yesterday, Mr Beazley locked himself in his office and didn't come out once to speak with Victoria. The pretty twenty three year old got more and more anxious as the day went on and she was half expecting Bernard to come out and tell her she was fired.

At exactly five o'clock Victoria left, she was desperate to get out of there and didn't want to talk to Mr Beazley again, just in case her worst fears were realised.

As promised, on her way home she stopped in at the hospital to visit Mr Spackamn. Before heading up to his ward she ducked into the bathroom and took off her bra, stuffing it in her purse. After all, although Mr Beazley liked her to have a bra on, Mr Spackman wanted her boobs braless.

While Victoria was quite keen to discuss her strange relationship with Mr Beazley, her new temporary boss, Mr Spackman seemed only interested in getting a blowjob. Even as Victoria was starting to explain her situation to Mr Spackman, he was dragged her head down into his lap and stuffing his cock into her mouth, interrupting her narrative.

Victoria's was talking right up until the point of impalement, trying to explain her new boss's awkwardness as her old boss's cock pushed between her still moving lips. She gagged a little at Walter Spackman's crude intrusion, but then obligingly let him make thorough use of her talented mouth. After about ten minutes he eventually spurted, and she politely swallowed down his sticky load.

"Thank you Victoria," said Walter as she licked him clean. "You know, if you're really so concerned about this Beazley fellow, you should just give him a blowjob, you've got the best mouth in the world."

"A blowjob?" asked Victoria as she finished tonguing Walter's cock and pulled the bedcovers back over him.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,733 Followers