A Very Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,755 Followers

"What can I do for you Victoria?" Walter asked as he sat down beside her and patted her knee affectionately.

Victoria stared down at his hand on her knee for a moment and then looked up at him. "I'm not sure that I can keep working here Mr Spackman," she said at last, not sounding to pleased at her own admission.

Walter looked shock. "Why ever not Victoria?" he asked her with genuine concern, giving her knee a gentle squeeze of assurance.

"Well," Victora took a deep breath, clearly not very comfortable talked to Walter about this. "Well, it's about yesterday..."

"Yes, what about it?" asked Walter, turning slightly in his seat to face her.

Victoria swallowed nervously. "I...I'm not comfortable with what happened Mr Spackman."

Walter frowned. "There was nothing out of the ordinary," he said in obvious confusion. "As far as I'm concerned you're my assistant and you were just assisting me. Doing a wonderful job of it in fact!"

Victoria blushed slightly at the complement, "Thank you Mr Spackman." She hesitated again. "It's just, that..."

"Yes, go on," urged Walter.

"Well, I'm married Mr Spackman," she managed to say at last.

Walter looked taken aback at this. "Married? So what? I don't understand what you're getting at Victoria."

Victoria looked on a verge of tears. "I feel like I've cheated on my husband," she explained.

Walter's frown got even deeper. "Nonsense!" he snapped. "I'm sure you're a most faithful wife."

It was Victoria's turn to look confused. "But Mr Spackman. I..." she stammered. "I put your...penis..."

Walter chuckled loudly, interrupting his distraught secretary. "Oh Victoria, my dear. Whatever am I going to do with you."

Victoria shook her head in confusion. "Mr Spackman?"

"Victoria, yesterday's incident was not being unfaithful to your husband," he assured her. "You were just doing your job, my dear."

Victoria was still uncertain. "But Mr Spackman, your penis. It went in my mouth. And your spunk..."

"Hush, hush," Walter said, silencing her. "While it's true that my cock was inside that delectable mouth of yours, there was certainly nothing sexual about the situation."

Victoria still didn't seem assured. "Nothing sexual?" she repeated in apparent disbelief.

"Not at all!" Walter assured her. "You were merely doing your job Victoria. I needed assistance and you helped me out. We certainly weren't having sex, and you were not cheating on your husband."

"I wasn't?" she asked hopefully.

"Of course not Victoria. You are a faithful wife, aren't you?"

"I am," Victoria nodded, already feeling a little better about yesterday.

"Yesterday was..." Walter waved his hands in the air as he paused a moment to find the right word. "Stress relief."

"Stress relief?" repeated Victoria, blinking in surprise.

"That's right," said Walter, seizing on his choice of words. "Stress relief. Like when I use your breasts," he added. As if to illustrate his point, Walter reached up with both hands, pushing open the front of Victoria's jacket and seizing both her hooters through her blouse, giving them a rather firm squeeze.

Victoria tensed slightly at his touch, but did not push his hands away.

Walter gave Victoria's ample breasts several squeezes. He frowned. "Are you wearing a bra Victoria?"

Victoria paled slightly. "Yes I...I forgot. Yesterday...I was confused. Sorry."

"Take it off please," instructed Walter firmly.

Victoria looked taken aback. "Right now?"

"Yes please Victoria," Walter insisted. "We have spoken previously about you not wearing a brassiere, haven't we?

"Yes, sorry Mr Spackman," Victoria replied apologetically.

"Good. Go on then," nodded Walter, urging her on.

Victoria shrugged off her jacket, placing it on the arm of the couch and started to unbutton her white blouse.

She was blushing heavily as she opened the blouse and let it drop off her shoulders revealing a lacy white push up bra that encased her perfect, ample bosoms. She stretched behind her back and unclasped the bra, the motion causing her vast breasts to jut out even further from her chest.

Victoria slipped off her bra, her ample breasts surged forward, but barely sagged at all. They were absolutely magnificent.

"Much better," murmured Walter in approval, he reached out and took hold of a breast in each hand, giving the bare boobs a firm squeeze. "You have lovely breasts Victoria."

"Thank you, Mr Spackman," Victoria humbly replied. She started to reach for her blouse to put it back on, but Walter had not yet let go of her breasts so she paused a moment.

"So are you feeling better about yesterday?" asked Walter as he continued to squeeze and fondle her astonishing melons.

Victoria nodded, "Yes. Thank you for talking it through with me Mr Spackman."

Walter swiped his thumbs across Victoria's nipples, the small buds hardening at his touch. "And you're happy that stress relief is just a part of your job, and nothing sexual?"

Victoria nodded.

Walter smiled down at Victoria's bare breasts. "You know, when I'm really stressed, these puppies might not be enough for me," he commented, jiggling his fingers against the undersides of Victoria's oversized knockers, causing them to quiver slightly on her chest.

Victoria swallowed nervously.

"And all this talk about you quitting has definitely increased my stress levels," noted Walter, his voice stern.

Walter released Victoria's tits and reached down, pulling down his zipper. Victoria's eyes were wide as saucers as her boss reached inside and drew his penis out. It was already semi erect.

"I need you to be a good little assistant and relieve my stress," he told her, reaching up and pressing his hand to the back of his topless secretary's neck.

Victoria's eyes were panicky, but she didn't resist as Walter pulled her head down into his lap, using his other hand to guide the tip of his dick towards her lips.

Victoria gave a small moan of alarm as the head of Walter's cock was pushed into her mouth, spearing apart her full lips as it slid in and across her tongue.

"That's very good, my dear," commented Walter as he pushed her head down further into his lap, his cock nestling comfortably, deep within her warm mouth where it immediately began to grow and stiffen.

With a guiding hand on the top of her head, Victoria began to obligingly bob her mouth over her boss's growing erection. Her hand came up, wrapping around the base of Walter's cock, jerking him at the same time as slurping noisily on the top half of his shaft, mouth and hand working together in a steady rhythm.

Walter gave a moan of appreciation and stretched back on the couch, letting his compliant personal assistant service his cock without further urging from her boss. While Victoria continued to suck noisily on his rod, he reached beneath her, to capture and squeeze one of her still bare breasts in his left hand, fondling roughly as she blew him.

"That's perfect Victoria!" he gasped as he pinched her hard nipple.

Victoria came up for a breath, glancing up at Walter as she squeezed and lightly tugged on his throbbing erection. She gave the head of his cock a brief, tender kiss and then plunged her mouth back down, taking him deep, right into the back of her throat. Despite her reluctance, this clearly wasn't the first time she'd sucked a dick before.

Walter gave another grunt of appreciation as both his hands moved to the top of Victoria's bobbing head and he began to move his hips in time with her sucks, humping his secretary's perfect mouth.

"That's good!" he panted, thrusting up vigorously into Victoria's mouth. Her hand around the base of his cock was about the only thing stopping his cock from disappearing completely into her hot mouth.

Walter fucked her pretty mouth, huffing and puffing as if he was running a marathon, for about five minutes before he started to feel a tremendous climax incoming.

"I gonna cum real soon," he wheezed hurriedly. "Make sure you swallow every drop."

Victoria mumbled something unintelligible, but it was muffled by her mouthful of cock.

Walter tightened his grip on the topless blonde's head and fucked her throat wildly, pushing her head down hard into his lap as his cock relentlessly surged upwards. Victoria's hand had long since fell away from the base of his cock and she was taking the entire length of Walter's erection like a pro.

"Ah, fucking yes!" Walter grunted, holding Victoria's head down into his lap, his cock buried to the hilt as he exploded, shooting thick salty ropes of cum straight down into the gorgeous, dim-witted blonde's throat.

Walter lurched on the couch as his cum geysered into Victoria's mouth and she swallowed as fast as she could.

He finally let go of her head and sunk back against the couch, moaning happily as Victoria sucked down the final spurts of his orgasm.

"Wow, you were really stressed huh?" asked Victoria, sounding slightly stunned as she sat up, breathing heavily.

Walter could only weakly nod in agreement.

***

Over the next few Walter made good use of his personal assistant's new services, most days getting at least two or three blowjobs from the buxom blonde. Sometimes he would let her do the work, enjoying the skilful talents of her tongue and mouth as she bobbed her head diligently over his raging hard-on. On other occasions, when he was feeling "extra stressed" he would have her kneel in the centre of his office as he grabbed her by the hair and forcefully fucked her mouth.

Each time their oral session would end with Victoria dutifully drink down his sperm, under the pretext of keeping his office free from mess.

All in all, life was pretty darn close to perfect for Walter Spackman.

But Walter's outlook on life had always been that the grass could be greener, so he was not completely satisfied.

To be completely satisfied, Walter wanted to fuck his gorgeous secretary.

He just had to work out a way of doing it.

Walter sat at his desk, deep in thought. How was he going to get into Victoria Anderson's panties?

Only minutes earlier she'd been kneeling under his desk slurping on his rod, and now he was sitting there wanting more.

"Don't be so greedy Walter," he scolded himself aloud as he reached into his drawer and grabbed a mint to suck on.

Then he had an idea.

***

Walter's plan took a few days to come together. Business was booming so Walter was becoming more and more busy and stressed, and therefore was insisting on more and more blowjob's from his chesty assistant.

Over the past few days Victoria had sucked Walter off at least four or five times a day. It was almost getting to the point where she was spending more time giving him head than she was doing her typing and filing.

It was only about ten minutes after the first blowjob of the day, where Victoria had spent a good twenty minutes frantically bobbing her head up and down over Walter's cock, that Walter called her into his office for a chat.

The gorgeous blonde was dressed in a tight fitting black skirt that was slit up one side, displaying a long, stocking-clad thigh with each step she took. Her expansive bosom was hidden away beneath a short sleeved white blouse that was buttoned high enough to keep most of her cleavage away from Walter's wandering eyes, although he had insisted on giving her boobs a good "stress ball" squeezing, prior to her morning mouthful.

Victoria looked a little perturbed as she entered her boss's office. The buxom personal assistant still had a tired jaw from the workout Walter had given her mouth, and her knees were a little sore from kneeling at his feet. The last thing she wanted to do was give him another blowjob so soon. If the rest of the day continued as this one was starting she was sure to beat her current record of six loads of cum in her belly in one day.

"Take a seat," instructed Walter as she closed the office door behind.

Victoria sat down in the chair on the opposite side of Walter's desk, she was immediately relieved. If Mr Spackman had wanted his cock sucked he would almost certainly have had her on her knees, not sitting in a chair. Yesterday afternoon he'd got her to lie on his desk with her head over the edge, but other than that she was almost always kneeling at his feet when she blew him.

Walter chewed his lower lip for a moment before speaking. "Hmm, now I'm not sure the best was to broach this..." he declared hesitantly.

Victoria swallowed, her nerves returned. He wasn't going to fire her was he?

"It's...umm...it's about your breath," Walter said.

Victoria blinked in surprise. "My breath?"

"Er, yes," confirmed Walter. "Well," he wrinkled his nose, "it's not the freshest."

Victoria winced guiltily. "My husband complained about a funny taste when I kissed him last night after work," she admitted.

"It must be all the cum you're swallowing at the moment," suggested Walter.

Victoria nodded in agreement. She wasn't really sure what Mr Spackman expected her to do about it. After all, it was him that was always stressed. If he found a way to be a bit more relaxed at work then she probably wouldn't have to suck his penis every hour or so.

Walter sighed and rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I'm not really sure what we can do about this Victoria," he said. Walter got up from his chair and walked around to stand beside the chair his secretary was sitting in. "I'm as stressed as ever so I don't think we can cut down on your relief services."

Walter reached down and cupped Victoria's right breast through her blouse, giving it a firm squeeze. "We need to come up with another way of stress relief that doesn't use your mouth." He massaged Victoria's boob vigorously as he spoke, clearly stressed right now.

Victoria frowned. "Maybe we should go back to me using my hand?" she suggested.

Walter shook his head. "No good, too messy," his hand sifted across to grope her left tit through her top. "But I think you're on the right track. We need to use another part of your body, another orifice."

"Another orifice?" repeated Victoria, she visibly paled at the suggestion.

"Yes," agreed Walter more enthusiastically now. He was clearly warming up to the idea now. "Like you're pussy, or your ass."

"My ass?" gasped Victoria in shock. She'd never had anal sex, not even with her husband.

"Well maybe not your ass," allowed Walter, sensing her growing reluctance.

Victoria gave a small sigh of relief.

"So it's settled then!" announced Walter, he let go of her breasts and clapped his hands together.

"It is?" remarked Victoria, looking up at her boss in confusion.

"Yes!" said Walter happily. He took hold of Victoria by her upper arm, guiding her to her feet and urging her forward towards the desk in front of her.

"What are you doing?" she asked apprehensively as she bumped into the edge of the desk, Walter standing right up close behind her.

"I'm going to use your pussy," Walter explained, his voice sounded surprised and slightly putout by her question.

"What?" she gasped worriedly.

Walter pushed her forward, behind her over the edge of his desk. She could feel his crotch brushing up against her skirt-clad ass, the bulge of his crotch rubbing against her buttocks. "Well you said you didn't want me to use your ass," Walter explained.

"Oh right," realised Victoria.

Walter pulled up the back of her skirt, exposing her g-string panties, and a sexy lace garter belt that was holding up her stockings. He ran a hand over the lush cheeks of her perfect round buttocks as his other hand unzipped his fly.

"This is just relieving stress right?" asked Victoria anxiously as Walter pulled out his cock and rubbed himself against her ass.

Walter pulled aside the back of her g-string, exposing her cunt. He rubbed the throbbing tip of his erection against her moist pussy lips. "That's right, you're not cheating on your husband," he assured her.

"Ugh!" Walter gave a grunt as he thrust himself into his gorgeous secretary's cunt, his cock sliding smoothly into the wet sheath of her vagina. "Fuck, you're tight!" he gasped.

Victoria gave a small moan as Walter grabbed her by her shapely hips and began to thrust into her from behind, his hips slapping against the lush globes of her buttocks as he fucked her.

Walter had a huge grin on his face. This was what he wanted. Now he was happy.

"Fuck your pussy feels good!" gasped Walter as his hips pumped pneumatically, repeatedly slamming his cock deep into Victoria, shagging her for all he was worth. His hand moved up from her hips to her buttocks, squeezing her gorgeous bum as he thrust against her perfectly shaped bottom.

Victoria, wanting to please her boss and ease his stress, ground her ass back against him to meet the hard thrusts of his cock and speed him towards his climax.

Walter however was not in such a hurry to be done. "Let's try a different position," he suggested, pulling his cock out of her.

He sat down on the chair that Victoria had used earlier. "Climb aboard," he instructed, using his hand to wiggle his skyway pointing penis at her.

Victoria, her skirt still hiked up around her waist, dutifully moved forward and straddled her boss's lap, slowly lowering herself down onto his erection.

"Oh fuck!" Walter gave a long, deep groan of pleasure as Victoria gradually impaled herself on his cock, the tight noose of her pussy milking his dick as she slowly slid herself up and down on his shaft.

Walter, turned on more than ever, reached up and gripped the front of Victoria's blouse in his hands and ripped it open. Buttons went flying across the office and Victoria gasped in shock at his lusty aggression. Realising that her expensive lacy bra was likely to be next, Victoria hurriedly reached behind her back and unhooked the strap, just in time for Walter to push the piece of lingerie aside and grab greedily at her enormous boobs.

As Victoria started to bounce on his lap, Walter groped her big tits, squeezing and kneading excitedly as he buried his face in her cleavage and sucked hungrily on her nipples.

"Oh yeah!" groaned Walter blissfully as Victoria ground her hips back and forth on his lap and he mauled her enormous chest.

"This should be much better for your breath," said Walter, panting breathlessly as she rode his hard cock.

"Mmm hmm!" Victoria groaned in reply, concentrating on fucking him as skilfully as she could, her clutching pussy rapidly sliding up and down the length of his cock.

"I'd better double check your breath though," gasped Walter.

Victoria gave a muffled moan of surprise as Walter grabbed her face in both of his hands and drew it down towards his own. As their lips pressed together and Victoria automatically kissed him back in surprise, Walter shoved his tongue into her mouth, hungrily French kissing her.

Walter moaned lustfully into Victoria's mouth as she resisted the urge to shove him away, and his thrusting cock lurched inside her pussy.

"Fuck!" Walter broke off their kiss and arched back in his chair, his hard cock convulsing inside her.

Victoria ground her hips down hard on his lap as his cock spurted thick ropes of spunk straight up into her pussy.

"Yesss!" Walter gave a long, happy groan as he spent himself in his personal assistant's cooperative pussy.

"That was lovely babe," said Walter in thanks as Victoria finally lifted herself up off his lap. "Go on and lick me clean," he instructed, gesturing vaguely down towards his sticky, limp penis.

Victoria nodded and dutifully bent her head down into Walter's lap, sucking his spent penis into her mouth and completely forgetting that she had let him fuck her to save her from getting semen-breath.

Walter himself was in heaven. Now he was happy.

THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,755 Followers