A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 04

Story Info
A loving couple experiment.
3.1k words
4.4
37k
21

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean33
Sean33
332 Followers

"Oh my God Michael look!" Michelle cried as she held her phone out to Michael showing the text messages that Brandon had left for her overnight.

Michael counted four messages that Brandon had sent to Michelle last night, and it was only Saturday morning. Just as he was counting them another came in and they both laughed. He handed the phone back to Michelle and said, "Here, you read them, their your private messages hon.You can tell me what they say if you want."

It was a thoughtful gesture, although he really wanted to know what they said, he still felt that it should be at her discretion. This way she would feel an element of some privacy and she'd feel most comfortable.

Standing in the kitchen with just her sheer white baby doll outfit on, she read them silently to herself, smiling at each one, as Michael watched. He could see the darkness of her pussy and her nipples which he was sure were becoming hard right before his eyes. She was getting excited reading Brandon's text's and he loved watching it.

Finally, Michelle looked up and with a smile said, "My God Michael, he wants to get together with me,...tonight. I have to tell him I can't do this."

"Honey, we have nothing planned for tonight so if you'd like to, then do it." Michael said.

Then, with a most wonderful mischievous smile on her face she looked at Michael and walked up closely to him and whispered, "Should I really do it?"

Michael simply answered, "Yes, honey it's the perfect opportunity. We've talked about this for so long. I'd like you to, really."

Michael kissed her lovingly and then told her to go ahead and make the arrangements with him and then he left the room to give her some privacy.

Michelle and Brandon had made arrangements to meet early that evening at the new nearby Sheridan Inn that was on the ocean and only 10 minutes away from their house. She spent most of the day getting herself ready and laying outside by their pool to get some sun.

When it was finally time for her to head on over to meet Brandon, Michelle looked utterly fantastic. She had what looked like a small overnight bag and Michael was sure her new outfit was in there. As husband and wife they both were still a little nervous but they also both admitted they never felt more excited. They kissed deeply and Michael had to once again assure Michelle that he wanted her to relax and enjoy herself. He mentioned sincerely to her that if things went well and she decided that she wanted to, she should go ahead and have sex with Brandon.

Michael mentioned that he hoped that she would be able to send some text's to him if she could. He asked her to, but he also told her that he would understand if she wasn't able to. Michael told her just as she was leaving that she looked fabulous. He also said that he knew she would make him proud.

Michelle met Brandon in the little bar just off the lobby. It was a beautiful art deco hotel which just opened only four months ago. This time as they met there was no reluctance at all and they kissed each other hello. Michelle found it quite amazing that, for some reason, the nervousness left her and they both seemed comfortable in what they both knew was about to happen.

After a couple of drinks Brandon just came out and sweetly said, "Michelle, I don't think it comes as a surprise that I want you badly. I've admired you for quite awhile and would love to be able to make love with you."

He said it so sweetly and so sincere Michelle found it not at all offensive, in fact, she found it quite arousing. She knew it would just be sex, certainly no love in it, but still, she liked the way he said make love as opposed to sex.

She looked at Brandon and with a hint of a smile she said, "You have to understand, it's been so long since I've been with another man."

"I do understand, Brandon said, and I promise we'll go as slow as your comfortable with. I have a beautiful suite upstairs for us with chilled champagne, come upstairs with me, please."

Michelle looked at Brandon's deep blue eyes and she could actually see his desire. She found herself excited inside and she smiled. She looked briefly down at the floor for a second or two and then slowly looked back up at Brandon and simply whispered to him, "Ok."

That was it, Michelle was surprised how easy this was going and how comfortable she was with him. Brandon went to pay the bill as Michelle grabbed her bag. She thought briefly of Michael and with her phone she sent a quick text, "here I go," was all she had the time to send. Still, she knew it would excite Michael and once again she found herself feeling more comfortable and excited knowing Michael would now also be feeling his own excitement.

They went up the elevator to Brandon's room on the 12th floor. As they left the elevator she let him take her by the hand and lead her down the hall to the room. She couldn't believe how nervous but excited she was as they approached the room.

As Brandon opened the large door and she saw the suite she was quite impressed. Brandon was a senior VP at the company and made a pretty good income but this room must have cost a thousand a night she thought. Brandon quickly opened the bottle of pre chilled champagne that was on ice and poured them both a drink. As he gave Michelle her drink he leaned in and kissed her deeply and she felt his tongue pushing into her welcoming mouth. She went ahead and swirled her own tongue around his and even sucked on it a little as well. She decided that she wanted to let him know that she was excited and also willing.

As they sat on the large leather couch Brandon let her know immediately that he couldn't wait to get her into bed. She smiled at his own excitement and, quite seductively said, "Well, actually, I did bring something to change into for you."

"You did?" Brandon asked sounding excited.

Michelle answered in the cutest little girl voice she could muster, "Uh-huh, for you."

"Well I can't wait, please, go ahead and change now," Brandon said as he leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss.

"Ok, be right back," Michelle said as she stood up, grabbed her bag, and then walked away to the massive bathroom to change. She realized that unconsciously she even let her hips sway as she walked away from Brandon. It was the same way she always did for Michael.

As she closed the door she secretly hoped that Brandon would find her ass as exciting as Michael does, but just in case he was drawn to other parts of a woman, she had also taken the time to trim herself neatly into a narrow slit of hair. It was a narrow triangle with the narrowest part just above the opening of her pussy. She remembered Michael saying he found that exciting on a woman because it was almost as if the woman had taken the time to somehow "guide" her lover to her most pleasurable entrance.

A small amount of guilt went through her as she realized Michael didn't even know that she had went to the effort of doing that for Brandon tonight, even though Michael had always wanted her to. She quickly rationalized that knowing Michael, he'd even be more excited to find out later, after their encounter, that she had done that for Brandon.

She took great care in slipping into her new outfit and making herself as sexually alluring as possible for Brandon's eyes. She realized she was already wet and her nipples were already standing out proud and hard. She knew she was taking much more time making sure she looked good then she ever does for Michael. She easily pushed away the feeling of any guilt saying that this was quite different. Afterall, she rationalized, she was quite sure she did the same the first time her and Michael made love too.

Michelle couldn't believe that just 6 hours ago she wasn't sure if she could actually go though with this, and now, here she was trying to make herself look as desirable as she could for another man in a beautiful hotel room.

It certainly was Michael's own encouragement and desire that made her comfortable with this, but she also admitted to herself that it was also Brandon's own desire for her that helped her make the final decision to go ahead.

It was now time, and Michelle looked great. Sure she was nervous, but she found herself also excited and even anxious to get started. Michael's tongue the other night was nice, she thought, but she knew she needed a hard cock to really satisfy her. The thought that this would be one she's never had before made her all the more excited. It had been so long since she's had anyone's cock but Michael's. The thought itself was so naughty and exciting to her.

She was thrilled, because when she came out she could see, just by Brandon's expression, that he more than approved. He stood up and walked to her, smiling, with a glass of champagne and she thanked him as she stood there and allowed his eyes to roam over her entire body. She had never seen such excitement in a man's eyes and it motivated her to actually turn around for him as if modeling so he could get the full affect of her body. He told her he had never seen such sexiness in a woman and it delighted her immensely.

Looking down at Brandon she quickly noticed that, he too, had prepared himself. He was down to his sexy dark blue silk shorts and his powder blue shirt was unbuttoned revealing his strong chest and trim stomach to her eyes. He looked like he had a great overall tan too, she thought. They kissed briefly and he whispered that she had the sexiest ass he's ever seen on a woman.

"Why thank you Brandon, I'm glad you like it." She was going to tell him that Michael loved it to, but she decided against it.

Brandon noticed her eyes drop downward and was sure she could tell he was already semi hard for her. As they walked back to the couch her eyes seemed to keep glancing downward at him and she finally whispered, "You look wonderful too Brandon."

Brandon could tell she was a little nervous but also very excited. He could also tell she was interested in knowing what he had for her as her eyes kept returning to between his legs. He put his glass down and, as he kissed her briefly, he boldly took Michelle's free hand and placed it on his cock which was now about three quarters hard. As he did he whispered, "Feel, I'm so excited by you tonight."

She was a little surprised at his boldness and wasn't sure what to say so she just whispered, "Thank you." Michelle let him hold her hand there and at first all she would do was rest it on top of his cock. She was still too nervous to take the lead on this but soon her curiosity got the best of her. There was no way she could tell how big he was unless she moved her hand and started feeling it so she slowly started to. Brandon moaned a little and leaned back and closed his eyes.

Once her tiny hand had covered it's length and girth Michelle couldn't help but smile and even whispered, "Oh my God, wow, your very big." Brandon immediately thanked her. His shirt was open and since his eyes were closed she took the time to get a good look at his body. She found herself excited by his hard body. She hadn't known he looked this good under all his clothes.

Brandon relaxed and was content to let her feel him for awhile, and she did. He was going to ask her if he was bigger than her husband but decided against it just now. Still, he wanted to know. He did feel that he must be larger than her husband the way she seemed so amazed at the feel of it. Once her hand even left the shaft and lightly caressed his balls a little then returned. She was now familiar with the feel of it in her hand but still, she hadn't yet actually seen it.

Michelle found it amazing to be sitting next to a handsome man, in a beautiful hotel room, half dressed as she felt his cock, and all of this was alright, and even encouraged by her husband Michael. She imagined Michael at home, maybe stroking himself as he imagined what might be going on, and it made her happy and also easier to devote herself to Brandon.

Brandon brought her back to reality when he whispered to her, "Why don't you take it out, I want you to see it."

Michelle smiled and as she quickly said, "Ok," she unbuttoned the one button on the opening of his shorts and slid her hand inside and brought the monster out. She had not seen that many cocks in her life but she had seen enough to know that this was truly an amazing one. It stood up so proud and the thickness of it was even more prominent now that she could cast her eyes on it. It was even exciting just to look at.

The head was huge compared to what she was used to, and it was a beautiful mushroom shape. Somehow she remembered what Michael had mentioned to her about "examining" his cock and she took her time. She was intrigued by it and started using both hands to explore her new toy.

Brandon's hand was around her waist and it slid upwards to begin caressing her breasts through her shelf bra. Michelle leaned in closer to Brandon to accommodate him and let him feel but not so much that it bothered with her fondling of his beautiful cock.

She could hear Brandon's moans from her stimulation and his demeanor seemed to change as he told her to lower her top so he could see her tits. It wasn't disrespectful, not at all, but it was powerful.

She shocked herself by not even hesitating and just reached up and lowered her straps and pulled her bra down so Brandon could see her breasts. Her hands then went back to his cock and she went back to feeling him. Her eyes watched Brandon's to see his reaction to now being able to look at her breasts and their hardened dark nipples that were now on display for him.

She could easily see the excitement in his eyes and a smile came to her face knowing he approved of them and also that he wanted them. With his obvious fascination with her breasts and his moaning from what she did to him with her hands she felt, sort of, in control of a powerful man and that was exciting to her.

He was feeling each of her breasts and they responded to his touch. She made sure she pushed them out for him without being too obvious. Damn, he has excellent hands she thought to herself. She wasn't sure why they felt better than Michael's but decided not to analyze that right now. She herself turned her head to the side and let out a soft moan as she felt a warm feeling between her legs. The way he caressed each breast and lightly tugged on each hard nipple was maddening.

She felt herself getting wetter and knew her body was getting itself ready to make love. Just then she heard Brandon whisper to her, "Come with me, let's get onto the bed, I need you now."

She knew that there was no doubt, it was time, as they both wanted each other badly. Once again she was surprised when she heard herself simply say, "Ok." For some reason she seemed to find his demands of her and his take charge attitude quite exciting.

She reluctantly let go of his cock and stood up straight making sure her breasts stood out nicely for him. She found herself wanting to excite this man and be as good as she could for him.

He stood and they embraced and she felt the hardness of his hot body against her own. It felt amazing against her and as he kissed her ear he simply whispered, "Come with me."

Once again she allowed him to take her by the hand and walk her over to the huge bed. They embraced once again with a deep kiss and then he abruptly turned her body around and he unclasped her bra from behind her and literally threw it to the floor. Then Brandon quickly turned her back around to face him and gazed down at her now fully exposed breasts so had and firm. He held her as he again kissed her hard. She knew now that she needed him.

Then, he pulled her onto the bed and laid her down as his hands quickly pulled her thong panties down and off, almost ripping them as he did. She now laid there nude for him as his eyes looked her over. As his eyes locked on her body he stood at the end of the bed and lowered his shorts and removed them. There, she thought, she could now finally see everything that he had for her. She literally stared at his large cock which stood up so proudly and even his impressive balls which hung down so far and seemed so heavy and large.

Although she was certainly not used to something this large or this long, she never doubted that she could, and would, take it. This strong handsome man was now going to fuck her. She was even a little excited at the thought that, even if she tried, she probably couldn't stop him from taking her at this point.

She wanted him. She now knew that she needed what he could give her and she was going to do whatever it would take to make him happy and satisfied.

Besides she thought, she was also here to make Michael proud of her.

Sean33
Sean33
332 Followers