A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 07

Story Info
A loving married couple experiment outside their marriage.
5.1k words
4.41
35.5k
29

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean33
Sean33
332 Followers

Michael heard the garage door open and knew Michelle was finally home.

He was waiting for her dressed in an open shirt and black silk shorts. He got off the couch and made his way to the hallway so he could greet her the moment she came in through the garage door. Michael was nervous.

As Michelle pushed the button to close the garage door she took a deep breath as she sat in the car for a moment before going in. It was so good to finally be home but the thought of now seeing Michael and telling him everything that happened tonight weighed heavily on her mind. She looked into the rearview mirror and tried to straighten her hair up a little. She wanted to look good for him and didn't want to look too ravished. Michelle was nervous.

She came in the door and immediately saw Michael standing there leaning against the kitchen counter. Their eyes met and neither was exactly sure how to react. Michelle took the initiative and quickly placed her lingerie bag on the counter and with a worried look on her face she rushed to Michael.

"Oh Michael, honey it's so good to be back home," she cried as she went to his open arms.

With her head on his shoulder she couldn't see his expression but soon felt him placing kisses on her head and trying to soothe her.

"Honey, it's so good to have you back home. I was going mad thinking about what you might be doing with him."

Michelle was so relieved and looked up at Michael with tears in her eyes. Michael saw her tears and kissed her lips lovingly and then he whispered as he looked deep into her eyes, "So, you really did it huh?"

Michelle, feeling a little embarrassed, couldn't look him in the eye as she answered him and put her head back on his chest so he couldn't see her eyes. Then after a moment she whispered, "Yes, it happened." Michelle then waited nervously for Michael's response.

The first sign that everything was ok were his kisses once again to her head. Then, finally, his soothing words, "Wow, Michelle I'm so happy, are you OK?"

She still didn't look up into her husbands eyes but pulled her head back a little and silently shook her head up and down and then finally she whispered, "Yes, I'm ok,...now."

She had done something so erotic and also so difficult for her. Michael had never loved or wanted her more. He held her away so he could look at her. Tears still filled her eyes and he raised her chin up so they could look at each other.

He looked into her eyes and whispered, "I have never been more sexually aroused and excited while you were gone. Honey, I think I was hard from the moment you left and I'm still hard."

Actually, it was exactly what Michelle needed to hear right now. She stepped back to look down at Michael, to see for herself, and she could easily see his hardness pushing way out against his shorts. Then a smile finally came to her face and she giggled a little as she said, "Oh my God, the whole time, really Michael?"

Then, feeling for him she said, "It must have been so hard for you."

Then, after realizing what she just said, they both laughed together and Michael said, "Oh it was very hard."

"Oh, you know what I mean." Michelle now laughed through her still glassy eyes.

"I do honey," Michael answered and then said, "Here, let me get you a glass of wine," as he went to get her bottle of merlot.

"God, thank you Michael, I could sure use one." Then she whispered again, "You know I love you."

"I love you too baby, and I have to tell you that I'm so proud of you." Michael said as he handed her the glass of wine.

Proud? Michelle thought to herself. She wasn't sure if she really could accept his compliment. Sure, it was hard for her at first, but if she was honest with herself, it was only difficult before Brandon had buried his cock in her, because after that it was more like, ...unbelievable!

Still, she wasn't about to refuse Michael's compliment and disclose to him that she had never been fucked so well, at least not just yet. She decided to just say, "Thank you, I needed to hear that Michael, it was pretty difficult to do."

Michael got his drink and then they both walked hand in hand to the couch. As they walked Michelle's sexy heels clicked seductively on their hardwood floor and Michael actually found himself wondering if Brandon heard the same sexy sounds less than an hour ago. He was even about to ask her if the hotel room had carpeting on the floor or tile but quickly thought Michelle would find the question pretty strange.

Instead, Michael asked, "So, it was difficult for you?"

As they both sat down Michelle wiped some hair from across her eyes and answered as honestly as she dared, "Well, yes, at first it was Michael, it was pretty difficult. It's been so long since I've been with another man."

He could see she was still a little nervous and leaned in to give her a reassuring kiss. Michelle kissed him back and it felt so good to now kiss the man she loved so much.

As Michael leaned back he tried to relieve some of the nervousness Michelle still had and smiled as he jokingly said, "Wow, I can even still smell his cologne on you."

He wanted to make her laugh a little but when she heard his comment she got a little upset and said, "Oh no, I'm so sorry Michael, please let me go take a shower first."

"Oh honey come on, no, stay right here. I want you just like you are, honest."

Michelle looked up at Michael and asked, "Honest? Are you sure?"

"I'm not only sure honey, it really excites me as well."

"It does? Honest?" Michelle asked, now with a little smile herself.

She did want Michael to be excited about everything. She wanted him to be happy about what they just allowed her to do, and yes, especially to be sexually excited about it.

He honestly seemed happy about what she did and looking downward she could easily see his excitement in the hardness of his cock so she decided to go a little further, just to make sure. She even wondered secretly if what she was about to say to him might even heighten the excitement for Michael.

She looked at Michael and as she took his hand said, "Well, I mean it's not only his cologne that I still have on me,...or in me." After she said it she almost wished she hadn't and nervously waited for his response.

Michael knew immediately what she was talking about and a brief smile came to his face. Then, with Michelle holding his hand he placed his other hand on hers and softly whispered, "He came in you, right?"

Michelle only nodded her head in response but then softly said, "Yes."

"A lot?" Michael asked.

Michelle couldn't help it and found herself rolling her eyes and answering, "Oh yea, a lot."

"Honey, honestly, that's mostly why I don't want you to do anything. I want you just like you are."

He could immediately see relief in Michelle's expression and decided to continue to make her comfortable with what she just did.

"With his cologne still lingering on you, and his cum inside of you, that's exactly how I want you now, ok?"

Now a real smile came to Michelle's face and she leaned in and said, "God I love you Michael."

He was making her feel so reassured that she had done the right thing. She even admitted to herself that if she had been asked to clean up first it would have made her feel dirty about what she did. Michael being excited that she stay just like this actually was making her much more comfortable.

She was now truly starting to relax and even went as far as to say to Michael, "Well, if that's really how you want me, with his cologne on me, and his cum in me, then that's how I am for you."

Then Michelle added lovingly, "I want you to know I'm here for you now."

Michael smiled from her comment and whispered, "You were there for Brandon earlier, but your here for me now, right?"

Michelle could hear the excitement growing in his voice. She was happy now, actually, she was thrilled as she smiled and whispered back, "Well yes, I guess that's it."

With her soft hand on Michael's upper thigh she then said, "Well, how about you? I'm sure my wonderful husband needs something badly after all of this. What would you like to do, tell me, anything you want."

She was probably never more willing to do whatever Michael wanted sexually. She was going to do whatever she could to please her man.

"Really?" Michael asked.

"Yes, my love, whatever you want." Michelle said, wondering if it would be her ass that he wanted and she had never let him have.

"Ok, well, now that we've had a drink of wine, and I'm already comfortable, let's get you a little more comfortable."

"Ok, what would you like me to change into?" Michele asked enthusiastically.

"Well, actually, just stand up." Michael asked. Then Michelle stood up but faced away from him. Michael reached up and slid the zipper of her dress down and began to bring it off her shoulders.

Michelle nervously asked, "Don't you want me to change into something sexy for you?"

As Michael lowered her dress to the floor and knelt to help her step out of it he told her that there was nothing else she could get in, or out of, that would be as sexy as what she wore tonight with Brandon.

As she raised each leg to step out of her dress and placed her feet back down Michael heard the sexy sound of each heel click on their hardwood floor.

Michelle was a little uncomfortable and at first didn't want to turn around. After all, there were small marks over her breasts from her earlier love making with Brandon that could be easily seen by Michael with her tiny shelf bra.

Mostly it was her tiny panties that she was most uncomfortable with, they were still quite moist from her earlier activity and she was sure Michael would be able to see the wetness if she turned around.

Just when she was about to object to Michael she felt his warm lips kiss the side of her neck and whisper to her, "Honey, I love you and I want you just the way you are. Turn around for me, please, I want to look at my wife."

There was no one she would have done this for except Michael and she slowly turned around for him. She was taking deep breaths which caused her breasts to swell up and out of her tiny bra. She could see immediately that Michael could see the small red marks that Brandon had left on them.

Still, Michael's eyes were not eyes of shock, they we're still eyes of love. Then she watched as his eyes went lower down her body. The thong panty was so wonderfully small and it didn't do much except to perfectly cover the little triangle she had trimmed.

Seeing his eyes go to her pussy area and knowing he could see the wetness of her panties from Brandon's load of cum she still had in her, she almost embarrassingly wanted to cross her legs somehow so he couldn't see.

Then, as Michael's eyes locked in on that most intimate area between Michelle's legs she saw the warmest, most loving look come over him. His eyes finally moved back up to look at her and he walked forward and placed his hands on her hips.

Then, looking into her eyes he whispered, "I have never seen you looking more sexy or more desirable to me than you are right now, never. I love how you've come back home to me."

She had been self conscious, she had been scared, yet Michael had never said anything so exciting and so wonderful to her before. Michael wasn't just saying this, she could see that he was not only serious but also aroused. She loved him for saying it and began to now truly relax and to smile.

Michelle let Michael hug her and they kissed passionately. She no longer was uncomfortable that he would see the marks on her breasts or know she was still so wet by her pussy. In fact because of the wonderful way he seemed to be reacting, in a strange way, she was now proud of the things she could let Michael see.

As they hugged she knew he could feel her wetness on his naked thigh. As they separated she actually made the point of smiling and actually bringing attention to her condition by saying, "Sorry, I'm still very wet down there."

"Good, Michael whispered, that's how I wanted you to come back to me."

Michelle stood as Michael's hand went to her breasts. With his fingers he sought out the marks on them and lightly touched each one. He smiled as he looked at each one of them and seeing his fascination with them, Michelle smiled too.

One mark was on her left breast and seemed to extend over the nipple as well. Michael pointed to it and softly and simply whispered to Michelle, "Brandon?"

Michelle looked down at where he was touching and smiled back sweetly and nodded her head up and down. Then after a moment she whispered, "Yes, Brandon."

Michael leaned in and kissed her as they both smiled. Then, Michael's right hand ran up Michelle's inner thighs and cupped her pussy lightly. Feeling the fullness and the wetness he whispered once again, "Brandon?"

Michelle was being teased and she knew it. She smiled again and whispered back, "Yes, that's Brandon too"

Michael was looking at the thong in front and all of a sudden looked surprised. "Oh, what do I see here? Did my naughty wife trim herself for her date?"

She had forgotten about this and, blushing slightly, Michelle said, "Well yes, I'm sorry, I guess I forgot to tell you. I just thought I'd try it once."

"I understand and I'm glad you did," Michael assured her and then he asked, "Can I see it?" as he slipped a finger into the top of the little patch in front.

Michelle was now getting into their little game and smiling at him she teasingly said back, "Well, yes of course, I mean you are my husband, it does sort of belong to you."

Michael slowly pulled the tiny patch of thong away from her body and peered downward. A huge smile came over Michael's face and he said, "God, I love the triangle it is just so damn erotic babe."

Michelle quickly commented back, "Remember honey? It's like you mentioned before where a woman trims it in such a way that it tends to direct her lover to the spot, you know, her opening."

"Yes, I do remember saying that and I think that's what makes it so sexy. A woman so sexual that she takes the time to prepare that area for sex with her lover."

"It's also why when a woman has a tattoo put in that area it can be so sexual to a man. The idea that a stranger, another man may have been there and left his work. It's very erotic to a lover, especially if that lover is a husband."

Michael, and now Michelle, were both looking down at her pussy as Michael held the patch away from her body.

Michael looked into her eyes and whispered, "And? Did it work?"

Michelle blushed but smiled and whispered back, "Well, yes, I guess it did, he found it actually quite easily."

Michael loved her answer but then suddenly became excited and said, "Wow babe, I can actually see some of his cum, I really can. Michelle quickly looked down closer as she exclaimed loudly while blushing, "Really? Can you actually see it?"

"Oh Yes, look," Michael whispered now and looking down further they both could see all the tiny strands of his still wet cum stretching from her pussy lips to her panty.

Seeing this Michelle blushed deeper as her hand went to her mouth and she said, "Oh my God, you really can see it."

Michael knew she was a little embarrassed standing there as her husband looked at another man's cum on her pussy. Smiling he whispered to her, "Relax honey, I love it, I really do. It's just a wonderful and erotic verification of what you did for us both tonight and it's very exciting to me to see it."

"Oh Michael, really?" Michelle asked as she slowly let a smile come to her face.

"Oh my God, yes." Michael told her as he kissed her again briefly. "In fact, you know what?

"What," Michelle asked.

"I want to see it closer."

Michelle smiled and asked, "You do, really?" Michael nodded his head yes. Michelle wasn't exactly sure why, but Michael's fascination with Brandon's cum on her was exciting. She found herself actually hoping Michael would push the issue of wanting to look at it closer.

In her attempt to make it easier for him to want to, she even whispered back to him, "If you really want to see it up closer, it's ok with me."

"Let's go to the bedroom," Michael said, now visibly even more excited.

"Ok," Michelle quickly answered and they picked up their wine and both walked to the bedroom. As they walked Michael's hand slid down to Michelle's round sexy ass. Just walking with her with his hand on her ass and listening to her heel clicks was exciting in itself. He was quite sure in his mind that Brandon had his hands here earlier tonight as well.

When they got to the bed Michael had Michelle lay down on her back and he softly pushed a pillow under her hips. He leaned down and kissed her and whispered to her to relax as he rolled her a little to the side and unclasped her bra and removed it. He put it on the nightstand and gazed at her breasts and their love marks from earlier.

Michelle was intrigued watching Michael's eyes as they examined her breasts and Brandon's love marks. The thought of what was going through her husbands mind as he gazed at them was thrilling to her. She even went as far as to take a deep breath which pushed her breasts upwards making sure he could clearly see.

He touched both her nipples and they immediately hardened for his pleasure.

Then, he ran his fingers down her stomach and once he got to her panties he pulled the thong away from her and started to slide them down her legs. Michelle instinctively raised her hips in order to help him as much as she could.

Once her panties were off Michael brought them briefly to his lips and gave them a kiss an then tossed them on the floor. Michelle recalled that just a few hours ago Brandon tossed those same panties on the floor of the hotel room.

Michael then ran his hands over her legs and then slowly pushed them apart. She let them be parted and she knew Michael could now see everything. She looked down and saw an amazing look on Michael's face. He seemed so intrigued looking at her open pussy.

She then heard Michael whisper, "My God, it's so erotic to see you like this honey, it's so beautiful, your so beautiful."

This was so naughty but she found herself saying, "Thank you Michael, do you honestly like it? Can you see it?"

"Oh yes, I can see it all, and I love it." Michael whispered.

She wasn't sure why, but now that she was finally relaxed, she liked having Michael looking at her like this. It was exciting to her and Michael's comments actually made her feel sexy looking so wanton like this.

She wanted to do something for Michael as she still felt like she was the only one whose had pleasure tonight so far. "Oh honey, come here, let me suck you." Michelle whispered.

Michael got off the bed and stood next to it as he lowered his shorts. Michelle watched as his hard cock came out for her eyes. She moved her head closer and recalled once again doing this just earlier tonight for Brandon's hard cock.

Then, as Michael reached down with his right hand to feel Michelle's pussy she opened her mouth for him. He quickly slid his cock inside her warm and wet mouth and it felt like heaven to him.

To Michelle it was so nice to now be giving pleasure to the man she married and loved deeply, but, she couldn't help being a little surprised at the difference between Brandon's and Michael's cock. She realized that Brandon's was bigger, that was easy to see as soon as she had first seen Brandon's, she just didn't realize by so much until she actually had Michael's back in her mouth.

Still, she wanted to be so good for Michael after all the waiting he did tonight he deserved it. She was enjoying giving her loving husband head and was a little surprised when she heard Michael ask out of nowhere, "Was he big?"

It was strange, part of Michelle didn't want to talk about Brandon but then part of her did want to tell Michael that Brandon was bigger, much bigger. She now had her left hand cupping Michael's balls as she sucked on him and she moved her hand to the shaft and removed it from her mouth only to look up at him and say, "Yes, he was." She then took put it back in and continued sucking him.

Sean33
Sean33
332 Followers
12