A Very Public Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once James has finished, I am able to pretty much switch off. The next hour or so passes by without incident as my mind again begins to wander to later and what Adam may have in store. It doesn't take long before my thoughts are plagued with sexual fantasies that have me crossing and re-crossing my legs and all but squirming in my seat.

In fact, it is only the awareness that someone is saying my name that brings me back to the present.

"Sara, I thought that was your responsibility?" This, of course, from Ken. "Were you even listening?"

"I...err, sorry, I was a bit distracted" I stutter. Fuck! I have no idea what they are talking about.

Thankfully rescue comes from an unexpected source in James.

"Of course. It was part of our consideration in the forward projection for next month. I was working on this while Sara was doing the figures." Not missing an opportunity to take a little extra credit himself whilst simultaneously bailing me out.

Ken doesn't respond. Just continues to glare at me even after the conversation moves on. I glance across at him again but he doesn't notice. His eyes locked as they are on my legs. I look down and realise that my skirt has ridden up with all of my leg crossing. Baring a long, smooth expanse of thigh.

The way he is looking at me makes me think back to my first week and his clumsy pass at me in the pub.

~

It was a few years ago on a hot summers day, not unlike this one.

We had all gone for after work drinks and as the evening had gone on his flirting had become increasingly more obvious, making me more and more uncomfortable. He had told me repeatedly how his wife was away for the weekend. Hinting that I could spend the night rather than get a cab home. Even indicating that it may help my career prospects.

While I did my best to avoid him, the night still ended with his large, meaty hand on my arse at the bar, whispering into my ear how I was a sexy little bitch and a cock tease.

God knows what he would have done if we were somewhere more private but thankfully one of my female colleagues had seen what was going on and had managed to rescue me.

~

My thoughts return to the present where, despite myself, I am still scandalously turned on. I fleetingly find myself wondering what would have happened that night if I had gone with him? Would I have slept with him? What would it have been like? Does he have a big dick?

An unwanted image looms in my mind and I suddenly see myself bent over on my hands and knees with him behind me. His hands around my waist and his thick length sliding smoothly in and out of me.

I squirm unconsciously in my seat before I catch myself, swiftly shutting down that train of thought.

When I glance back across at him he smiles at me. Openly undressing me with his eyes and I turn away in revulsion. Yuck, what the hell is wrong with me that I would think about that fat old pervert?

I smooth my skirt back down, knees demurely together suddenly paranoid that he knows. That they all know. How aroused I am. How hungry for cock. Thankfully the meeting finishes soon after and I am able to escape without talking to anyone else.

~

When I get back to my desk there is another email from Adam. He wants me to go home and change and then meet him at a fancy bar in town. No other instructions.

I just have time to email a reply before someone is at my desk. Peering over my shoulder. James.

"Who's Adam?" he asks.

"None of your business," I reply, irritated at his lack of manners. Slightly flustered at almost getting caught. Again.

"Alright, no need to be so touchy. Especially after I just saved your ass."

I let out a sigh.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to snap. But you shouldn't read other peoples email. It could have been something private."

"Yeah. Anyway. About me saving you back there. I reckon you owe me a favour now."

"Oh, do you now? If I recall correctly I saved you first."

"Ha. Yeah, OK. Maybe. How about each of us owes the other a favour then?"

"Or we could just call it quits?"

"Where would be the fun in that?

"Hmm. Was there something particular you wanted?"

"Nope. Just to let you know you don't need to worry about Ken. I'll watch your back."

I remember how I felt earlier when his eyes were on me and a sudden fit of boldness seizes me.

"Just my back huh?"

He looks confused for a moment. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you seemed to be watching more than my back earlier"

A smile slowly spreads across his face as he gets my meaning.

"You noticed that huh?"

"You weren't exactly subtle."

"Well. You look...good today," he says, flashing that boyish grin.

I smile back up at him. Lots of eye contact. Smooth a stray lock of hair back behind my ear with one hand.

"Thank you. But what makes you think I want you looking at me like that?" All coy now.

"I just have this...feeling."

"Uh huh. And what else does this feeling tell you?"

"What else? Well, for a start that you would probably like to see me somewhere a bit more private. Away from work..."

"Oh really?" my voice a little husky, "and what would we do in private that we can't do here?"

He edges his chair closer to mine.

"Lots of things" his eyes dropping to my legs, his meaning obvious.

He moves closer still. Our knees are almost touching. Thank god the office is mostly empty now.

I feel the heat spreading across my face and down my chest to my abdomen. Then lower still. I give a little wiggle in my seat. His eyes are still locked on mine. He really is quite handsome.

"You don't think that's a bit...presumptuous?" I stammer, coquettishly. .

"You tell me..." he says, reaching out and tracing a small circle just above my knee with a fingertip.

The sudden contact makes me jump a little but I don't pull away. I can feel the arousal humming between my thighs. His fingers circle marginally higher.

"I..."

"Shhh," he leans in. His mouth close to my ear. That hand still moving. Creeping closer to the already scandalously high hem of my skirt.

"Open your legs," he whispers.

"I...no...why?" suddenly entirely out of my depth.

"Because, I think you want to," that grin again, "and because I want see your hot little pussy"

I take a sharp intake of breath. How did he know? How did he know that kind of talk would turn me on? Am I that obvious? I think it's partly the way he says it in his posh accent that does it. I look down. Realise that I am hidden enough behind the desk that no one else could see.

I let my legs fall apart a fraction before I catch myself. Could I go through with it? Am I going through with it? I take a quick, furtive glance around the office to check if anyone is looking. They're not.

He watches me the whole time. The indecision in my eyes. Pleasure versus principle. My white lace knickers feel sodden, plastered against me where I'm so wet. I glance down between his legs where his cock is clearly visible. Rock hard beneath his trousers.

To my shock I want it. Want it so badly that I would let him have me right here and now. Want him to hitch my skirt up over my hips. Want him to push my legs apart and open me up to his gaze. Want him to tip me back in my chair and yank my knickers aside. Butterfly me with his fingers.

Only the sudden shrill of his mobile phone breaks the spell. We both jump at the sound. I yank my skirt down.

"Fuck, it's John" he says.

"Director John?"

"Yes"

"Well, pick it up then" I gasp, my voice high.

As he speaks to my boss my senses rush back. Fuck. What the hell are you doing? I need to get out of here. Need to get away from him. Jesus, he's nearly ten years younger than me. What the hell was I thinking.

I can see him trying to catch my attention. To get me to wait but I ignore him. Quickly turn off my computer at the base unit and flee before his call finishes.

~

I think about it all the way home on the train. What have I done? Why on earth James of all people. I can't even explain. Just chalk it up to temporary insanity.

I swear to myself there and then that nothing like that will ever happen again. Yet there is part of me that is still turned on. A part that can still remember the hunger in his expression when his eyes were on my legs. All jumbled together in my head with Adam and his plans for me.

Thankfully it's not that busy and the journey home is relatively quick. I head straight to the shower when I arrive.

Once I'm done I pick out an outfit that I know Adam will like. Skimpy black underwear. Vest top and red heels. Jeans so tight that they could have been painted on.

I get to the bar early. A first for me and a further sign of just how jumpy and distracted I am. I still feel slightly ashamed of myself and it isn't until my third drink that I begin to calm down. In fact I don't really settle until Adam arrives.

~

I watch him as he pushes through the door and moves across the bar. He hasn't yet seen me yet. I still can't quite believe that he's my boyfriend.

He is stereotypically tall dark and handsome. Almost impossibly good looking. I lift an arm to wave at him but he's already seen me. That knowing smile. Those dark eyes. I feel my breath quicken.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"So," I say, trying to keep my voice from betraying me, "there's a surprise?"

"There is. You're very impatient though Miss Bancroft"

"I am, Mr Thompson. Do you not know that it's rude to keep a lady waiting?"

"Ah, but its the build up that makes it exciting don't you think? Nothing wrong with a bit of delayed gratification" he says, sliding into the seat next to me, leaning in for a kiss.

I am too eager in my response and our teeth clash. It makes him laugh and once again I find myself thinking what a great smile he has.

"You seem very...eager tonight. One could almost think there has been something weighing on your mind today."

I blush, but not for the reason he thinks.

"So, how about that girl over there?" he says, changing the subject.

It is a familiar game. One of many. I still remember the first time we played it. In another bar. Half drunk. Afterwards we went home and watched porn together. Played do what they do. I don't really get get mad or jealous when he admires other girls. I think we both feel secure enough with each other to know it's just a game. Or at least I think it's just a game?

He's certainly the only guy I've ever been with who seems to actively enjoy other men looking at me though. Initially it freaked me out a bit and I kept waiting for him to get all jealous but then I realised that he liked it. That the more other people want me, the more he seems to want me.

Now I love it. Love his reaction when I tell him about other guys hitting on me. The way he has to pounce on me and fuck my brains out. Like he's marking his territory or something. It's all very...primal.

I look across at the girl. She's young and slim. Good legs in a cheap looking denim skirt. Bleach blonde hair. Not unattractive.

"She's cute."

"Nah, too slutty looking" he replies.

"You don't like slutty looking?" I tease.

"Only on you" he says, leaning in to nuzzle my ear. "Your turn."

I scan the bar. A real dearth of talent so far tonight. My eyes finally settling on a couple of big, black guys playing pool.

"Dirty girl" he says, following my gaze, "but I like your style. You'd look good as the meat in that particular sandwich..."

I blush at his words and at the accompanying image. I know that I would never be bold enough to go through with such a thing but the idea is exciting nonetheless.

"Here," he says, handing me a small, expensively wrapped package. "I want you to go to the rest-room and open this. Then I want you to put them on and come back".

Of course I do as he says. Thankfully the rest-room is empty. My hand is shaking slightly as I fumble open the package. It is not what I expect. Inside is a small but expensive looking pair of lace panties. I hold them up for inspection.

They are black and pretty and feminine but there is something odd about the crotch. Almost as though there is something inside it. It takes me a moment to realise what it is but then I get it. It's a vibrator. They vibrate. Presumably from a remote control which he must have.

I feel my breath quicken in expectation. That's...rude. I pause. A moment of uncertainty. Do I actually want my boyfriend to use a vibrator on me in public? To be honest I am also slightly sceptical that it will even work but after the day I've had I will probably give anything a go if it means I can finally come!

Decision made, I struggle out of my tight jeans and knickers and slip Adams present on. They pull snugly up against me when I bend to pick my jeans back up from the floor.

Even though nothing has happened yet, I am already wet. For me it's always been as much about what's in my head as any physical sensation. Something Adam seems to know all too well. In fact I sometimes find it scary how accurately he is able to judge what will turn me on.

I realise then that I have been standing in front of the bathroom mirror for a long time and so, taking a deep breath, I open the door and step back out into the bar.

~

I feel incredibly self conscious as I walk back to my seat. It feels like half the bar is watching. The anticipation of what's to come already taking its toll on me.

"Well?" he grins at me.

"I don't know. I'm not sure they will actually w...ohhh" I gasp as he turns on the power.

Any doubts I may have had go instantly out of the window. The vibrations feel deep and powerful. Not buzzy at all. Directly against my clit.

"Stop...stop" I gasp, suddenly paranoid that someone will hear.

The vibrations slow but don't stop. I slop wine over the side of my glass. Completely flustered by the unnatural sensation.

"Don't worry. I tested it at home. It's almost silent. No one is going to hear."

I gulp.

"How does it feel?" he asks.

"It's...good. Wow. It's really..."

"Strong?"

"Yes. Go slow OK?"

"Hmm. You do realise I am going to make you come don't you" he says, leaning in close and kissing my neck.

My chest feels tight and I feel myself flushing at the prospect of actually orgasming in a public bar. Oh god.

"Anyway, your turn" he says, suddenly cutting the vibrations and drawing a frustrated scowl from me.

I look around the busy bar for a minute until my eyes finally settle on brunette trying to find a seat. She is pretty, probably about my height. Early twenties maybe?

"How about her?" I say

"Mmm, she's sexy," he says. "I could definitely watch you two fuck" giving me another quick burst.

"Uhh. You'd love that wouldn't you? Me with another girl"

"Of course. Although if you'd prefer a guy it looks like she has a boyfriend..."

"Where?" I say, squinting across the bar, unable to really make him out. I've left my glasses at home tonight. Wanting to look my sexiest.

He sighs. "You really have to get used to them you know. You don't look any less gorgeous"

I smile at the complement.

"Yeah, yeah. I bet you just have a thing for pity fucking nerdy girls."

He laughs and opens his mouth to respond but is distracted by something over my shoulder. When I look around, the couple looking for a table are directly behind me.

I let out a little gasp of surprise as I recognise who it is. James. Fuck! What the hell is he doing here? Please don't see me!

I turn my body back toward Adam, hoping James won't recognise me but the movement is too quick and in my panic, I whack his beer glass clean off the table where it shatters loudly on the floor.

Adam looks at me in astonishment as I cringe. Half the bar is now looking at us. Brilliant! There are a few half hearted cheers and then that voice, directly behind me.

"Sara?"

I turn slowly. Try my hardest to act surprised.

"I...I'm...James...erm...hi."

Reduced to the role of stammering idiot, I can feel Adam smirking beside me. I have complained about James often enough for Adam to know who he is. How irritating I find him. Naturally I have chosen not to share the unexpected turn of events from earlier today.

"Still making an impression I see. What are you doing here?" Annoyingly, far more composed than I.

Thankfully my boyfriend takes charge of the situation before I can make even more of a fool of myself. Standing up and extending his hand.

"Hi, I'm Adam, Sara's boyfriend."

"Oh, hi, I'm James. Sara and I work together."

"Yes. I've...heard a lot about you."

I want to hide behind the sofa.

"Really? Nothing too bad I hope. This is Sophie, my girlfriend"

"Pleased to meet you," I finally manage, taking in the girl in front of me.

Across the bar she was pretty but up close, she is gorgeous. We shake hands and much to my mortification, Adam offers them the two empty chairs at our table.

"Here, let me get you both a drink"

"No, that's OK we were just about to..."

"Yeah, great," Adam says at the same time.

"No, really..." I stammer, already struggling from the sofa. But before I can get to my feet Adam gives me another long burst of vibration and my mouth drops open in shock as I flop, uselessly, back on to the couch.

"We can stay for another. I'll have a beer and Sara will have a dry white wine thanks"

I am in shock. I stare daggers at him but he ignores me. All the while those awful, throbbing deep vibrations continue.

"No worries. Sophie, can you give me a hand?"

As soon as they are out of earshot I turn and hiss at Adam.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

He grins at my outrage.

"I just thought it might be fun to continue our game a little while longer. I know how close you were"

"I...No. Not in front of James. I have to work with him," I almost squeak. I am appalled at the direction this is heading.

"Are you sure? He's a good looking guy."

"He's...a prat. Please..." I plead, adopting a different tack.

Naturally he ignores me and leans in closer. Whispers into my ear.

"Do you think they'd be shocked if they knew how wet you are?"

No, probably fucking not, I think. At least not James. Not after he nearly had me spreading my legs for him in the middle of the office. Even so, I find myself looking across at them both as they return.

Sophie takes a sip of her drink and licks her lips and I fleetingly wonder whether she would be turned on if she knew what was going on. Is she horny right now? Is she wet? Then another round of buzzing makes me shut my eyes briefly as I struggle against the sensation building between my legs.

I wonder what it would be like if they knew? I picture the three of them watching me. Quiet. Serious faces. All their attention focussed on me. Expressions intense, the atmosphere charged. What is the correct etiquette for watching someone come in public?

Adam nudges me with his knee and I open my eyes again. Stare out at their faces but thankfully their focus is elsewhere. Sophie is looking out across the bar and saying something to James. Only Adam is paying attention to me. A knowing smirk hovering on his tanned face. I discretely shift my weight, trying to escape some of the sensation but it doesn't really work. If anything it feels even more intense and I bite my lip slightly in an effort not to gasp.

Sophie says something to Adam but I am beyond listening now. All my attention suddenly focused between my legs and that familiar build up of tension. James looks across at me as Adam turns to answer Sophie.

His gaze is wolfish. No chance of misinterpretation. It isn't a look you should give someone else's girlfriend. I wiggle excitedly under the scrutiny.

I know that look. It is the same one Adam has been giving me all evening. I want you, it says. I want to strip your clothes off and fuck your brains out.