A Very Special Anniversary Ch. 01

Story Info
After fifteen years they finally explore fantasies.
6.1k words
4.3
78k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
29 Followers

Lisa and Gary Douglass were both in their late thirties, and had been happily married and faithful to each other for almost fifteen years. They had talked about going to Las Vegas for years and finally decided it would be the perfect place to celebrate their fifteenth anniversary.

During the last six months their jobs had completely taken over their lives. The combination of working long hours and too much stress had caused their love life to suffer terribly. Instead of their normal once or twice a week romp in the bedroom they were lucky if they made love once a month. The spontaneity that once ruled their passionate lovemaking had been lost, and sex had become more like a scheduled event on their calendars.

Throughout the years Gary was normally the aggressor during their lovemaking sessions, and therefore he felt like it was his responsibility to dream up new sexual scenarios to keep the fires of passion burning. However Lisa had experienced a severe decrease in sexual appetite lately, and rarely wanted to try anything new or different to spice up their love life. Gary kept hoping that her loss of sexual appetite was related to how hard she had been working, and not an indicator that something was wrong with their marriage.

Gary loved Lisa very much and he still found her very attractive despite the fact that she had gained some weight over the last six months. Lisa stood five foot three inches tall, with nice 36DD breasts that barely sagged, and nice firm legs. Her natural blond shoulder length hair framed a pretty face with beautiful green eyes, and a great smile. But most of all Gary loved Lisa's warm friendly personality and great sense of humor. She was his lover, soulmate, and best friend.

Lisa also loved Gary very much, but she felt like their lovemaking had been one-sided lately. Instead of Gary taking the time to seduce her and stimulate her body with passionate foreplay he would move too quickly. Most times Lisa was just starting to get excited when she heard Gary groan and shoot his load, leaving her frustrated and unfulfilled. She missed the passion and excitement they had experienced during the earlier years of their marriage. She knew that part of the problem was also her fault. Since she had gained twenty pounds Lisa didn't feel sexy anymore, even though Gary kept trying to reassure her that she was still very sexy.

Lisa had always experienced problems talking about sex, so she found it very difficult to tell Gary that he was not satisfying her needs. She had grown up in a very strict religious family, and her mother had filled her head with all of these misleading ideas about sex. She could still hear her mother saying, "A wife's duty is to satisfy her husband instead of worrying about her own selfish needs." Gary had taken Lisa's virginity when she was nineteen and she quickly learned just how much pleasure a loving husband could bring a woman. Lisa wondered whether her mother had ever experienced an orgasm during her marriage. Over the years Lisa had developed some deep dark sexual fantasies of her own, but she had never worked up the courage to discuss them with Gary.

Four weeks before their vacation they sat down one night and had a long honest discussion about why their love life was floundering. They listened very carefully to each other, and accepted equal responsibility for the problems they were experiencing. Lisa vowed that Gary was going to feel like he was with a different woman when they were on vacation. Gary promised that he would do everything in his power to provide more variety, and make sure that Lisa's needs were satisfied. Gary suggested to Lisa that they should each make a list of their five hottest fantasies, and maybe surprise each other while they were on vacation.

Gary waited until Lisa had left the room and then he opened her note.

"Gary,

Please don't be upset with anything you see on my list. You are a terrific lover and husband, it's just that I have always wondered what it would be like to actually experience these fantasies. I hope you understand.

All my love,

Lisa."

The following items were on Lisa's list. 1. Having two or more men at the same time 2. To be fucked by an African American man who is really hung 3. Watching you and another woman, and maybe joining in 4. To be able to experience multiple orgasms 5. Sex with a hot young muscular stud

Gary was totally shocked by some of the items on Lisa's list, but he was determined to do whatever he could to help her live out some of her fantasies.

Lisa went into the bedroom and sat down and opened Gary's note.

" Lisa,

You know that I love you with all my heart and soul. Please understand that the items on my list do not mean that you have failed in any way to satisfy my sexual needs. These are just fantasies that I would like to experience sometime if you are willing.

Love,

Gary."

Gary's list had the following items. 1. I want you to be more adventurous, and dress and act like a slut 2. Experience a deep throat blowjob 3. Watch you having sex with another woman, and then join in 4. Fuck you or another woman in the ass 5. Have sex with an African American woman

Lisa wasn't really surprised by any of the items on Gary's list since he had mentioned all of them to her at one time or another. She was determined to make some of Gary's fantasies come true.

Lisa found an internet chat site that had a lot of couples and singles who were willing to share information about their sexual experiences, so she listed Gary's fantasies and asked for suggestions. Lisa was surprised by the number of responses she received. Most of the people provided her with words of encouragement and great suggestions. Much to Lisa's surprise she would get quite aroused while reading what other couples had done to spice up their sex lives, and definitely knew that she wanted to try some of their suggestions. Now all she had to do was relax, lose all her inhibitions, and make up her mind that she was willing to do anything to please Gary. Lisa wanted this vacation to be an experience that neither of them would ever forget.

Since most of Lisa's fantasies involved other men Gary placed a personal ad on one of those adult internet sites to see if anyone from the Las Vegas area would be interested and available while they were on vacation. He described Lisa's body and her fantasies, and also provided a picture of her taken at a party not too long ago. Gary thought it was a great picture of her. Even though she was completely dressed it clearly showed that Lisa was an attractive woman with a decent figure. Gary was overwhelmed with offers from hundreds of men who volunteered to do all sorts of nasty things to Lisa. He narrowed the field to ten and starting chatting with them over the next couple of weeks to determine which ones he thought Lisa would like best. Gary eventually selected two men and he promised them he would give them a call when they were in town.

Lisa had also made a number of close personal connections with the people who replied to her internet postings. She had really bonded with one woman named Jill, and they quickly became internet friends. Jill was a divorced professional woman who worked long hours, and seldom found time for dating or sex. Jill told Lisa that it had been three months since she last fucked a man, and it had been a very disappointing experience. Jill told Lisa that she also enjoyed being with another woman once in a while, and asked Lisa how she felt about that possibility. Lisa confessed that she had always wondered what it would be like to be with another woman. Jill told Lisa that she would love to have sex with both of them when they came to Las Vegas. They discussed a number of different scenarios that excited both of them. Lisa assured Jill that she would call her when they arrived.

The weeks passed quickly and it was finally time for their vacation to begin. They were both smiling, and hinting about what surprises they had planned for each other as they drove to the Philadelphia airport.

After taking off Lisa and Gary talked for a short while and then fatigue overwhelmed both of them and they slept through the rest of the five hour flight. After arriving in Las Vegas Lisa and Gary claimed their luggage and took a taxi to the Venetian hotel. After the bellman left the room Lisa turned to Gary and smiled seductively, "Oh Gary this room is simply gorgeous. I know that we are going to have a perfect vacation. I hope we don't keep our neighbors up all night with all our moaning and screaming."

Gary's jaw dropped in surprise because Lisa had always been reluctant in the past to really let loose when they made love for fear of being overheard. Gary quickly replied, "I don't give a damn what anyone else hears or thinks. I want to hear every moan and scream of pleasure that comes from your mouth. Who knows our moans and screams may even get the neighbors turned on enough to want to join us."

Now it was Lisa's turn to stand there in shock. "Oh Gary you are so bad! Now you are going to have me thinking about what the neighbors look like, and whether they are listening when we are fucking."

It was four in the afternoon so they quickly unpacked and changed into their swimsuits. Gary watched as Lisa changed into her new one piece suit that molded tightly to every curve of her hourglass figure. While she had gained some weight lately her body, especially those 36DD tits, and that patch of blond hair covering her snatch, still turned Gary on. He could feel his cock quickly hardening, and saw that it was tenting the front of his swim trunks.

Lisa looked over and noticed Gary's erection straining against the thin material of his swim trunks. She stared at his bulge, smiled wickedly, and asked, "Did I do that? Don't worry Gary you are going to get plenty of action this week. I just want to lay out in the sun for a while and relax."

They held hands as they went down to the pool. Since it was late afternoon the pool was not very crowded, and they found a number of chairs at one end with no other people nearby. Lisa and Gary both started to read the books they had brought along. Lisa's was full of erotic love stories, and Gary's was a spy novel.

After ten minutes Gary looked over towards Lisa and noticed that her nipples had stiffened and were very visible against the top of her one piece swimsuit. He also noticed a small damp spot near her mound. Gary was happy to see that her book was getting her aroused. Of course seeing Lisa getting aroused also caused Gary's cock to swell again.

Lisa looked up from her book and caught Gary's stare at her nipples and crotch, then noticed that his erection had returned. She gave him a sexy smile and asked, "Do you want to rub some suntan lotion on my body?

"Oh yeah Gary replied," as he jumped out of his chair. He poured a little lotion on his hands and then slowly rubbed it into her skin. When Gary's slippery fingers came close to her pussy and tried to sneak inside her suit Lisa closed her eyes, and her breathing quickened noticeably.

Lisa reluctantly grabbed Gary's hand and made him stop before his fingers could reach her down covered lips. "Okay Gary now it's my turn to put lotion on you." Lisa also took her time rubbing in the lotion all over Gary's body. She watched his cock straining against the thin material as her fingers moved closer. Gary stopped her before she had a chance to slip her fingers inside his suit.

It had been almost four weeks since they last made love and rubbing the lotion on each other had them both very aroused. They moved the two chairs close together and laid on their sides facing each other. Gary rubbed Lisa's nipples through the thin material of her swimsuit until they became so hard that it felt like they would burst free from their restraint. Gary's other hand rubbed her mound.

Lisa moaned softly and ran her fingertips along the outline of Gary's stiff cock, torturing him with every subtle touch. They both were getting very excited and it wouldn't take much more touching before they both needed relief. Lisa said, "Oh Gary the combination of your fingers and the sun are making me so damn hot, let's go into the pool and cool off."

They both eased into the pool at the four foot level. They were being playful with each other in the cool water, and it didn't take long before Lisa's nipples had hardened again and were pushing out against her swimsuit. Since they were standing in water almost up to Lisa's neck Gary was the only person who could see them sticking out.

Lisa moved closer to Gary in the pool and pushed her rock hard bullets against his hairy chest. Gary's cock was fully erect again and Lisa felt it protruding against her mound.

Gary could feel Lisa's hot nipples against his chest, and her mound kept brushing back and forth against his cock. He looked around to make sure that no one was watching them, and when he thought the coast was clear he pinned her body against the side of the pool with his lance. They kissed each other long and hard, their tongue's dueling for control as his cock rubbed against her mound.

Lisa thrust her hips towards him and ground her pussy hard against Gary's throbbing cock. She could feel his heat through their swimsuits. Lisa's hand was underneath the water and it slid down Gary's chest and slipped into Gary's trunks and grasped his cock.

Gary's hand rubbed Lisa's crease through the material of her swimsuit. A soft moan escaped her lips, and her tongue probed Gary's ear offering him encouragement to continue. He managed to slip his fingers inside her swimsuit and felt her down covered lips that had become slick with her juices. Gary teased the outside pussy lips for a while and then thrust two fingers deep into her pussy. Lisa's hand was working overtime in his trunks and he whispered into her ear, "If you don't stop what you're doing to me you are going to get a handful of cum."

Lisa looked into Gary's eyes a wanton smile on her face. "Okay big boy give me some of that cream," she said as she pulled Gary's throbbing cock harder and faster.

Gary was shocked, he couldn't believe that Lisa was going to make him cum right here in the pool. Suddenly Gary's body stiffened as he felt his cum explode upward from his balls into Lisa's stroking hand, his trunks, and the water. Gary's sticky fingers vacated Lisa's inner pussy and traveled up the crease until they found her clit. Gary rapidly flicked his fingers back and forth across the hard button, causing Lisa's breathing to come in ragged gulps.

Lisa's arms were around Gary's neck holding him tight, and she moaned into his ear, "Oh Gary I'm going to cum!" Her whole body quivered as the strong orgasm cascaded through her loins.

They held each other close for quite a while afterwards expressing their love, and letting the cool water of the pool wash their sweat away. Fortunately no one sitting around the pool was able to see Gary's cum floating in the water where they had been standing. When they walked back to the pool chairs Lisa noticed a couple of men and women giving her a big smile. Knowing that other people had noticed their brief encounter made her blush a little, but the idea of someone else watching them excited her. They returned to the pool chairs and soaked up some more sun before going back to the room to change for dinner.

When they were back inside the room Lisa smiled at Gary and asked, "So did you like your wife behaving like a slut in the pool?"

"Oh Lisa, that was great. I still can't believe that we did each other while all those people were sitting around the pool."

Lisa looked at Gary with a sexy smile and said, "Well honey that was just a very small sample of what I have in store for you this week."

They had decided on casual dining their first night, so both showered and dressed. Gary wore a pair of navy blue slacks and light blue sport shirt, and Lisa wore a pale pink sundress that accentuated her curves. Underneath the dress she wore her new sheer pink bra and thong set that Gary had never seen. During dinner they talked about the shows they wanted to attend, and sights they planned on seeing this week. They each coyly hinted about sexual surprises they had planned, but neither one wanted to reveal any details.

After dinner they played blackjack, and the slot machines for a couple of hours winning some money, and then eventually losing it again. Around ten o'clock Lisa smiled suggestively at Gary and said, "Lets go back to the room honey."

When they arrived back in the room Lisa turned to Gary and said, "Honey why don't you fix us both a drink, set up the camcorder, and make yourself comfortable in that nice cozy chaise in the corner."

Gary stood there in shock again, he couldn't believe what Lisa had just told him to do. She had never let him tape them having sex before, and his penis jumped to attention as he thought about capturing their sexual activity on tape.

In the bathroom Lisa slipped out of the sundress, leaving her standing there in just her sheer pink bra and thong. She reached into her bag and removed a long string of round glass beads, placing them around her neck. The pink beads hung there accentuating her ample cleavage. She combed her natural blond shoulder length hair, and applied pink lipstick. Lisa looked at the reflection in the mirror and was pleased with the woman staring back at her. She had lost ten pounds during the last month and felt a little better about herself. Lisa could see that her brown pointy nipples, and wisps of blonde pussy hair, were clearly visible through the sheer pink material of her bra and thong. She knew that Gary would be very turned on by her new underwear. Now if she could manage to do what she had planned Gary would be able to cross off one of the items on his fantasy list.

Gary was getting impatient waiting for Lisa to come out of the bathroom so he yelled in to her, "Hurry up Lisa I can't wait to see what you have planned."

"Be patient honey, I'll be out in just a minute," she responded. Lisa had always loved licking and sucking Gary's cock and balls but she had never been able to deep throat his six inches. Lisa had been doing research on the internet and found quite a few articles on how to learn this technique. She downloaded an article called, HOW TO DEEP THROAT YOUR MAN, and for the last four weeks Lisa had been practicing with a dildo she secretly purchased. It was about the same length and thickness as Gary cock. While it had taken many hours of practice Lisa was eventually able to master the technique and take all the dildo down her throat. Now she was ready to try and swallow all of Gary's cock.

When Lisa came sauntering out of the bathroom Gary's eyes got bigger and his mouth hung open in surprise. He could clearly see her large brown nipples and wispy blond pubic hair through the sheer pink material of the bra and thong. Finally he recovered enough to say, "Wow Lisa, you look so fucking hot."

Lisa stopped about five feet away from Gary and slowly turned around so he could see how the thong disappeared between her firm ass cheeks. Gary was sitting in the chaise wearing just his bikini underwear and a smile, his eyes reflecting the lust he felt for Lisa and her new outfit. His fully erect penis was thrusting outward, desperately trying to escape from the confines of the skimpy underwear. She checked to make sure that the camcorder was turned on and lined up properly, then pressed the record button. Lisa stared at Gary's cock and said, "I'm glad to see that you like my new bra and thong." Without waiting for Gary's answer Lisa straddled his legs and sat on his lap, feeling the bulge of his cock rubbing her pussy through the thin material of their underwear. Her nipples were already hard and her pussy wet just from thinking about what she was going to do to him. Feeling the heat of Gary's cock pressed tightly against her mound made Lisa's pussy tingle with desire.

corky319
corky319
29 Followers
12