A Very Special Anniversary Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill helps Lisa and Gary with their fantasies.
7.3k words
4.36
54.6k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
29 Followers

As she sat waiting for Jill to arrive Lisa felt a dampness forming between her legs. Lisa's thoughts had drifted back to that erotic phone conversation she had with Jill last week. During that steamy hour-long call Jill had described in explicit detail how she was going to initiate Lisa into the wonderful world of women enjoying each other sexually. Jill's sexy voice and vivid descriptions had Lisa so turned-on that she had rubbed and twisted her nipples, and then furiously fingered her clit until she completely lost control, her moans of ecstasy traveling across the phone lines into Jill's ear.

Lisa and Gary had been at the pool about fifteen minutes when this beautiful woman walked up to them and asked Lisa if she could use the chair next to her. Lisa instantly recognized the woman as Jill from the pictures they had traded over the internet and said, "Sure no problem."

"Thank you very much," the woman responded. "I can't believe how crowded the pool is today. My name is Jill."

"Hi Jill, my name is Lisa and this is my husband Gary."

Gary knew that Lisa was a very friendly person so he was not surprised when she immediately started talking with Jill like she had known her for a long time. Gary didn't mind at all. Since he was sitting on the right side of Lisa, and Jill was on her left it gave him a chance to get a good look at Jill. She was probably in her mid-thirties, about five seven with a thin waist, long shapely legs, and nice size breasts that strained against the confines of her tangerine colored bikini top. The matching bikini bottom was a skimpy thong that barely covered her mound, and left most of her nice firm buttocks exposed. Her styled black hair had bangs in the front, and then swept backwards over the top of her ear and down the back of her neck.

Lisa was also admiring Jill's firm body accentuated by the skimpy bikini. Lisa felt the wetness between her legs increasing as she continued to think about everything Jill had talked about them doing with each other. Lisa had been a nineteen year old virgin when she married Gary, and for many years she had wondered what it would be like to have sex with another woman, or man.

Jill had a great personality and she enjoyed talking and joking with Lisa and Gary. Jill made up this story about being in Las Vegas on a business trip and Gary was buying it hook, line, and sinker. She smiled at Lisa and Gary and said, "Wow this sun is hot, let's go into the pool for a few minutes to cool off."

Lisa was wearing a baby blue one-piece swimsuit that she purchased this morning. Gary had commented that it looked great on her, and once they entered the water the material became semi-transparent allowing him to clearly see Lisa's nipples, and the brown aureole surrounding them. The wet tangerine top Jill was wearing displayed lots of cleavage, and the cool water had caused her nipples to become hard and thrust outward against her tight top.

Lisa stared at Jill's beautiful tits and nipples showcased in the tight bikini top, and noticed the big bulge in Gary's swim trunks after catching him ogling Jill.

Jill flirted playfully with Lisa and Gary in the water, fully aware that both of them were turned-on by her sensuality.

As they exited the pool Gary got a nice long look at Jill's ass, the wet material of her thong was stuck between her ass cheeks making it look like she wasn't wearing anything.

Jill turned to say something to Lisa and Gary and noticed they both had their eyes glued to her butt. Lisa's big tits, hard nipples, and pussy lips were outlined by the tight wet material of her suit. Gary's cock looked like it was going to rip through his swim trunks. Jill felt a stirring in her loins as she thought about the fun she was going to have with both of them.

As they sat in the hot sun Lisa was telling Jill about all the great shops at the hotel. Gary tried to read his book but found it very hard to concentrate as he watched Jill out of the corner of his eye, wondering what it would be like to have his face or cock between those long tapered legs.

Jill smiled at Lisa, a devilish glint in her eye, and said "Lets go shopping for a little while, and then all three of us can have lunch together."

Lisa smiled coyly and replied, "That sounds like fun." Then she turned to Gary and told him, "Honey meet us back at the room in ninety minutes."

"Okay you two have fun shopping," Gary replied. As the two women slowly walked back towards the hotel Gary watched the sensuous sway of their buttocks. Gary grinned as he noticed a couple of other men and women around the pool turn their heads and check out Lisa and Jill as they walked past them. It really was quite a sight to see the two women side by side. Once they were completely out of sight Gary's attention quickly shifted to admiring some of the other scantily clad women around the pool.

When they entered the two-room suite Lisa turned to Jill and asked, "Would you like some wine?"

Jill replied, "Yes that sounds like a great idea, it will help us both relax." Then she walked over and sat down on the sofa, watching Lisa's body as she bent over to get the wine. Jill was tingling with sexual excitement and part of her wanted to quickly ravage Lisa's voluptuous body, but Jill knew that she had to move slowly and seduce Lisa in order to make her first bi experience one that she would never forget.

Lisa picked up two glasses and removed a bottle of chilled white wine from the mini-bar and went over and sat next to Jill on the sofa. Lisa was so nervous that her hands were shaking, so she asked Jill to pour the wine.

Jill wanted to break the ice so she started by asking Lisa, "How have things been going with you and Gary since you arrived yesterday?"

Lisa blushed, and then giggled a little as she spent the next five minutes giving Jill a detailed description of what they did in the pool, and how she deep throated Gary last night. By the time Lisa finished her story both women were visibly excited, their wetness clearly showing between their legs, and the scent of female arousal filled the air.

Jill's deep brown eyes gazed into Lisa's beautiful green eyes, flirting with her while she talked. Jill poured them both another glass of wine, and moved just a little closer to Lisa, her long legs almost touching Lisa's. Jill started telling Lisa about some of her wild sexual exploits with men and women. As she talked Jill's long tapered manicured fingers softly brushed through Lisa's hair and continued downward caressing the silky skin of her neck, shoulder, and inner arm. Jill noticed that her touch had caused Lisa's breathing to quicken, and the sight of Lisa's hard swollen nipples thrusting outward against the fabric of her swimsuit severely tested Jill's patience. Jill's arousal was building and she wanted to quickly remove Lisa's skintight suit and devour her voluptuous body. Jill placed their empty wine glasses on the table so their hands would be free.

Lisa's eyes would close momentarily as every lingering touch of Jill's hot fingers against her skin sent sparks of electricity coursing throughout her trembling body. Lisa felt the heat emanating from Jill's body as it moved tight against her on the sofa. Lisa opened her eyes and looked at Jill again, noticing that Jill's breathing had also quickened, and her hard pointy nipples were fully erect and thrusting against the thin tangerine material of her bikini top.

Jill saw the look of pure lust in Lisa's eyes, so she gently brushed Lisa's blonde hair aside and softly nuzzled Lisa's neck, while her other hand continued exploring every inch of Lisa's smooth bare skin.

Lisa moaned softly as Jill continued to fan the flames of passion in a way that she had never felt before. The softness of Jill's lips and tongue nuzzling her neck and ear, and the tender touch of Jill's fingers intimately caressing her bare skin in places Gary never bothered to touch sent Lisa's desire soaring higher and higher.

Jill slowly moved her lips up Lisa's neck to her ear, then across her cheek until their lips were almost touching. Jill stroked Lisa's hair, and bare skin as she kissed Lisa tenderly, and waited for her response. As Lisa's mouth eagerly returned her kiss Jill's hot pink tongue slithered into Lisa's open mouth seeking her tongue.

Lisa's tongue danced with Jill's as she felt the other woman's hard pointy nipples brushing against her own sensitive tips igniting new fires within her body. Lisa felt her heart pounding in her chest, and her wetness soaking her crotch as her burning need continued to build.

Jill continued kissing Lisa passionately as her fingers started at Lisa's knee and then worked their way slowly up the leg, and across the creamy thigh until they were almost touching Lisa's tingling pussy. Jill's crotch was soaked knowing that Lisa's body was responding favorably to her touch, and would soon be ready for Jill to consume. Jill broke the lingering series of kisses, and even though she already knew the answer she asked Lisa, "Do you want me to continue?"

Lisa whimpered, "Oh Jill I'm so hot, please don't stop."

After hearing Lisa's response Jill's mouth went back to kissing Lisa with even more intensity. Her hand quickly dove between Lisa's spread thighs and softly rubbed Lisa's pussy lips through the soaked material, causing new moans of passion to issue from Lisa's mouth. Jill's fingers deftly slipped inside the swimsuit and traveled up Lisa's down covered crease until they reached the hard protruding button of her clit.

Lisa moaned louder as Jill's fingers lightly caressed her love button, "Oh yes Jill, that's it, rub my clit."

Jill sensed that Lisa was very close to cumming so she stopped abruptly and said, "Let's go into the bedroom so we can be more comfortable." Without waiting for an answer Jill took Lisa's hand and pulled her up from the sofa, and together they walked the short distance into the bedroom portion of the suite hand in hand with Jill telling Lisa how beautiful she was, and how much she wanted her. When they reached the foot of the bed Jill put her arms around Lisa's neck and kissed her passionately, their mouths both open and their tongues playing with one another. Jill quickly helped Lisa out of her swimsuit, and guided her trembling naked body backwards onto the full size bed.

Lisa watched through lust filled eyes as Jill undressed, first removing the tangerine colored top and then the small triangle of cloth covering her mound. Lisa's eyes feasted on the beauty of Jill's perfectly shaped tits which had large dark aureole surrounding the hard pointy nipples, and then moved downward to gaze at Jill's smooth shaved pussy.

Jill looked down at Lisa's aroused voluptuous body laying on the bed, drinking in the beautiful sight of Lisa's large tits, puffy nipples, and patch of blonde hair covering her pussy. The scent of their arousal filled the air with a musky fragrance. Jill crawled into the bed and laid next to Lisa, her fingers lightly touching Lisa's silky skin as one hand cupped a large tit, while the other traveled to Lisa's hot wet pussy. Jill started kissing Lisa again as her fingers massaged Lisa's stiff nipples and hot clit.

Lisa's moans of desire increased in volume quickly as Jill's fingers ignited her fires of passion again, causing the burning need to intensify deep within Lisa's loins. Lisa moaned, "Oh Jill you're making me so hot! My pussy feels like it's on fire!"

Gary had become bored waiting at the pool by himself so he decided to return to the suite where he could wait in comfort for Lisa and Jill to return from shopping. As he opened the door to the suite he was shocked to hear soft moans of pleasure, which sounded very familiar, coming from the bedroom. Very quietly he shut the outer door and moved closer to the bedroom door that was partially open, allowing him to see the reflection of the entire bed in the dresser mirror. Gary's mouth fell open at the sight of the two women naked on the bed, Jill's fingers playing with Lisa's nipples and pussy while moans of ecstasy escaped from Lisa's mouth. The sight of Jill's firm tits and shaved pussy was even more beautiful than Gary had imagined, and the contrast between Lisa's pale white skin and Jill's African American mocha colored skin was breathtaking. Gary's cock was already fully erect and straining against the thin material of his swim trunks, eager to escape and plunge itself into one of the hot women on the bed.

Jill's mouth had stopped kissing Lisa's, and now it was slowly moving downward to give Lisa's big tits some attention. Jill ran the tip of her tongue in lazy circles around the large brown aureole of Lisa's left tit, slowly working towards the hard engorged nipple. Jill's tongue flicked back and forth across the nipple torturing Lisa unmercifully.

Lisa moaned loudly, "Oh yes, suck my nipples Jill!"

Gary quickly, and quietly, set up the camcorder on the tripod so he could record all the hot action taking place on the bed. Then he removed his swim trunks so he could stroke his cock while he watched the erotic action reflected in the mirror.

Jill responded to Lisa's plea by grasping the nipple between her lips and gently pulling it into her eager mouth so she could suck it harder, causing new moans of pleasure from Lisa. One of Jill's hands was still teasing Lisa's clit, and her other roved over Lisa's silky skin touching her everywhere. Jill slowly kissed her way across to Lisa's right tit, and then applied the same slow torture.

The storm building within Lisa's loins continued to grow in strength, the carnal sensations more intense than any she could remember. Lisa yelled, "Oh Jill, you're making me so fucking hot! I'm going to cum soon!"

Hearing Lisa's urgent moans Jill stopped sucking Lisa's tits and stroking her clit, and quickly moved her entire body so she could bury her face in Lisa's soaking wet pussy. Then Jill began flicking her tongue against Lisa's clit, as her fingers pulled and twisted Lisa's puffy nipples.

Gary watched Lisa's body squirming on the bed as Jill expertly tormented every sexual hot spot on Lisa's entire body. As Jill's slippery tongue attacked Lisa's love button Jill's beautiful bare pink pussy lips were framed by her firm mocha ass. Jill's buttocks swayed back and forth waving at Gary's hard prick like a matador waving a red flag in front of the bull. It took all the self control that Gary could muster not to rush into the bedroom and stick his hard cock in Jill's wet pussy, or tight puckered ass.

Lisa's hands were on top of Jill's black hair pushing the other woman's face harder into her pussy, while her hips thrust upward. Lisa's breath had become ragged as her desire soared higher and higher. Lisa screamed, "Oh yes, I'm cumming," as Jill's attention to her nipples and clit finally pushed Lisa over the edge. Lisa's whole body stiffened and her toes curled, as her moans of ecstasy increased in pitch and volume. Wave after wave of orgasmic rapture washed over Lisa's body.

Jill watched Lisa's face as she reached her climax and continued to provide stimulation to Lisa's clit and nipples to make the intense orgasm last as long as possible. Then Jill quickly moved her right hand downward and plunged two fingers into Lisa's hot wet tunnel of love. Jill moved her fingers rapidly in and out of the tight clutching pussy causing an even more intense second orgasm to hit Lisa just as her first climax had started to subside.

Gary felt his cum boiling in his balls as he stroked his shaft, marveling at the intensity of Lisa's orgasm. He fought for self control and stopped stroking himself so he wouldn't waste any of his cum.

Lisa's whole body trembled as the intense second orgasm took her by surprise and coursed through every fiber of her body, sending her into an abyss of ecstasy that she had never experienced before.

Jill gradually stopped licking Lisa's clit, and moving her fingers in and out of her pussy. Jill moved her whole body and laid next to Lisa who was still trembling from the shattering intensity of the two orgasms. As she held the other woman's trembling body close to her own she felt Lisa's heart pounding in her chest. Jill tenderly stroked Lisa's blonde hair, and whispered softly into her ear, telling Lisa how much she had enjoyed bringing her pleasure.

Minutes passed before Lisa's breathing finally returned to normal and she opened her eyes and stared into Jill's deep brown eyes. Lisa sighed deeply and said, "That was absolutely incredible Jill. I have never experienced orgasms like that before. Thank you so much for making my first bisexual experience so beautiful, and memorable. Now I want too touch your body and taste your nectar." Lisa kissed Jill passionately, tasting her own juices on the other woman's lips, while her hands cupped Jill's perfectly shaped mocha tits. Lisa's fingers tweaked Jill's dark sensitive nipples until they were stiff and aching for more attention.

Moans of pleasure issued from Jill's mouth as Lisa's fingers tortured the hard pointy nipples, causing Jill's passion to soar to greater heights. Jill said, "Please suck my tits," as she placed one of her hands behind Lisa's neck and guided Lisa to the waiting globes. Jill's soft whimpers became more intense as Lisa's tongue and lips tormented her tits and nipples.

As he watched his lovely wife sucking Jill's beautiful nipples Gary started to slowly stroke his hard shaft again quickly bringing it back to full length and hardness.

After experiencing two mind blowing orgasms Lisa was very surprised to feel a stirring in her loins again as she sucked on Jill's hard nipples, bringing new moans of pleasure from the other woman. Lisa's mouth moved back and forth from one tit to the other giving each equal attention as her ruby red fingernails danced across Jill's stomach and headed south towards her bare pussy. When Lisa's fingers reached the slippery crease she ran her fingertips up and down the slit until she found Jill's swollen clit and then gently traced circles around the love button with her fingernail.

Jill's breathing quickened and a loud moan escaped from her mouth as Lisa found the sensitive swollen button. "Oh yes that's it, play with my clit," Jill moaned. Jill reached for the pillows on the bed and propped up her head so she could watch Lisa tormenting her body, and also see the reflection of Lisa's sweet ass and blonde pussy in the mirror. Jill almost screamed when she first saw the reflection of Gary standing naked in the other room stroking his cock. Jill's mouth and pussy watered at the sight of the stiff lance, hoping that later she would get a chance to taste him and have him fuck her with that thick cock. Having Gary watching turned Jill on even more and she said, "Oh Lisa you're making me so fucking hot! Eat my pussy and make me cum all over your face."

Gary could tell that Jill had noticed him in the mirror by the surprised look on her face, but since Jill didn't say anything to give him away Gary assumed that she didn't mind him watching the two woman making love.

Lisa was encouraged by Jill's urgent plea so she straddled Jill's body, brushing her tits against Jill's hot nipples and then slowly sliding her whole body downward rubbing her large swollen nipples against Jill's smooth mocha skin. As her nipples moved downward Lisa's pink wet tongue took their place, slowly dancing back and forth across Jill's flat stomach, around her navel, and then down to Jill's bare pussy lips. Lisa's hot tongue quickly replaced the fingers that had been busy torturing Jill's clit.

Jill gasped for breath as the first contact of Lisa's hot slippery tongue against her swollen clit sent hot sparks coursing through her loins. "Oh yes eat me," Jill cried out.

Lisa loved the aroma and taste of Jill's juicy pussy, and her tongue swirled around the protruding love button generating more moans of pleasure from Jill. Lisa was getting hotter my the minute as she ate Jill's pussy, and she stopped for a second and said, "Oh Jill your pussy tastes so good, and I want you cum on my face."

corky319
corky319
29 Followers