A Very Special Birthday Gift (Pt. 04)

Story Info
Jason receives a surprise birthday visit from Kat.
2.4k words
4.29
43.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS IS PART FOUR OF AN ONGOING STORY

Nine days had passed since my friend Tara had introduced me to the world of prostate stimulation and the amazing things that a woman can do with strong vaginal walls. Since then I hadn’t seen my friend Erin at all – she said she was working on a project for school, but Tara had called me and told me that she had gotten the information about vaginal strength to Erin and that she was quite certain that that was what she was working on. The fact of the matter was, I hadn’t gotten laid since I had seen Tara. However, if these exercises worked out for Erin, then the wait was going to be more than worth it.

It was Saturday, November 20th – the day before my twenty-third birthday. I was bored as all hell. Fresno State football wasn’t going to the playoffs – AGAIN – so marching band was over for the year. Most of my friends were out of town. Erin was “working on her project.” I didn’t feel like watching any of my movies, and as is usually the case, there were 137 channels and nothing on.

So I was sitting in my dorm room, just feeling sorry for myself, when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to a very unexpected person.

My friend Kat is a good five years younger than me. She was originally a friend of my sister’s when I was growing up in Pasadena, but after we worked a summer together at a camp in southern California, we had gotten to be very good friends. She was in her senior year of high school, and if my memory served, her 18th birthday had been a mere two days earlier.

Quite surprised, I said, “Kat! Well, this is an unexpected pleasure!”

Kat smiled and said, “Well, I was bored, and I knew that tomorrow was your birthday, so I figured I’d drive up here and deliver your birthday present myself.” She had a large Macy’s bag with her, so I figured that must be it – although I couldn’t for a moment imagine what the hell she might have bought me at Macy’s. I hate Macy’s, for goodness’ sake.

“Well, that was certainly sweet of you,” I replied. “Still, that’s a good four hours drive up here from Pasadena!”

“That should give you an indicator of how bored I was,” she laughed. “Even being as close to L.A. as Pasadena is, it’s still boring as hell on the weekends. Besides that, my parents are really getting on my nerves, and so I decided to exercise my new-found adulthood and get the hell out of town for a few hours.”

A few hours? I looked over at my clock – 2:00 PM. “Kat, a few hours? You couldn’t have left any later than 10:00 this morning, and even if you left RIGHT NOW, which I very much doubt you’re going to do, you wouldn’t get back until 6:00!”

Kat laughed again, but it rang hollow. “Trust me, I don’t want to be at home right now.”

Uh-oh, that did not sound good. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

I thought she was going to start crying as she started explaining. “My older brother’s getting divorced, and he’s constantly fighting with my parents about it. No matter when I’m home, one of them is on the phone yelling at him. Then, if they’re not yelling at him, they’re sitting around the house crying. My dad hasn’t given a decent sermon in almost a month, and I’m afraid that my brother’s just going to wreck my parents’ mental health.”

I was completely taken aback. Kat’s father, a pastor in Pasadena, had always been one of the most stable people I knew, and here she was telling me that he was yelling at people, crying when he wasn’t, and delivering crappy sermons. What was going on?

I couldn’t think of anything to say, so I reached out to her and embraced her. At that point, she simply broke down, with huge sobs coming out one right after the other. I knew there wasn’t anything else I could do, so I just held her and let her cry.

After a few minutes, she stopped crying. Pulling away, she dried her eyes. “I’m so sorry,” she said. “I came up here to give you a birthday present, and here I am crying on your shoulder.”

“No, no, that’s okay,” I quickly replied. “If I’m going to actually be a psychiatrist one day, it doesn’t hurt to get some practical experience beforehand. Besides, most of my friends rely on me to be a shoulder to cry on, so I wouldn’t want you to think any differently.”

“Thank you,” she said. “That really means a lot to me.”

Taking a deep breath, she composed herself, and it seemed that her demeanor brightened almost immediately. “Okay,” she said. “If you’ll give me a moment, I’ll go get your birthday present ready for you.”

She had to get it ready for me? “Uh, okay,” I said. “Whatever you need to do.”

With that, she picked up the Macy’s bag, strolled into my bedroom and shut the door behind her. I turned the TV on, and just for kicks, tried Comedy Central. Fortune of good fortune, The Daily Show was on – by far my favorite show on television! When I turned it on, Lewis Black was on, lambasting Britney Spears, as Jon Stewart looked on, doing his best to keep from laughing.

Lewis Black was about to reach his final scathing point when I heard a click. Turning, I saw Kat walk out of my bedroom – wearing nothing but a sheer black teddy. Now, Kat is extremely attractive, with a 36C chest, and her measurements coming in at the classic 36-24-36, but the only thing that was running through my mind was…

What the hell was this?

“What… what are you doing?” I asked, extremely confused.

“Well,” said Kat, seemingly unsure as to what to say. “I guess… this is your birthday present. Me. My virginity.”

What? Wait a second.

“Now, just wait,” I replied. “I can’t do that. I mean, you came here, completely emotionally disturbed… you’re a virgin… you’re 18… I can’t do this. I feel like I would be completely taking advantage of you.”

“No, you don’t understand,” she said. “You’re not the only person getting this birthday present. You can consider it your birthday present to me as well. After all, my birthday WAS just two days ago.”

I considered that, but still… “I don’t know,” I said. “It just doesn’t feel right. It still feels like I’m taking advantage of you.”

She walked around my chair and stood right in front of me. A fire that I had not seen before was blazing in her eyes. “Let me put it to you this way, then, Jason Garrett. I WANT it. I came for something, and I’m not leaving without it.”

Shit. Now what was I supposed to do?

“Alright,” I said. “But remember, if you feel bad about this later, don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

With an exasperated sigh, she grabbed my shoulder. “I want you to look into my eyes,” she said. I turned and did so.

“Jason,” she started, “ever since I turned 14, it has been my personal fantasy to lose my virginity to you when I turned 18. Now, I am 18, and I am going to lose my virginity to you. I am not going to regret this, and I really want you to enjoy it. So stop worrying and just… just fuck me!”

Okay. That statement pushed away the last clouds of doubt. I stood up, pulled her to me, and kissed her deeply. As she pulled away, she gasped, “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted you to kiss me like that.”

Maybe it’s my sarcastic sense of humor, but I couldn’t resist. “Yes I do – you just told me – the last four years!”

Oops. That provoked the camp counselor death glare. “JASON.”

“Yes?” I replied meekly.

“If you do not shut up and fuck me, right now, I am going to tie you down and rape you!”

From the look on her face, I believed her. Kat didn’t mess around, and I was quite certain that she would do exactly that.

“Yes ma’am,” I said. Was it weird that I was enjoying this a bit more than usual?

I returned to kissing her once more, but that obviously wasn’t what she wanted. Kneeling down, she unzipped my jeans, and reached in, through my boxers, and pulled out my cock. She started sucking on it with a technique obviously learned from watching one too many pornos.

Even if it was from watching pornos, though, she had developed a damn good technique. I closed my eyes, leaned my head back, and enjoyed it, and when I looked back down, her teddy was gone. With a final slurp, she pulled her mouth off of my cock and stood up in front of me, completely nude. Her 36C breasts stood out in front of her and a small, well-trimmed triangle of dark brown hair rested right above her virgin cunt.

I undid my belt, dropped my pants and boxers, and stepped out of them, all in one fluid motion. Crossing to her, I kissed her once more, and then laid her down on the couch (the couch, that strangely enough, I don’t think anybody ever actually sits on). She looked up at me, and in a bare whisper, said, “I’m ready.”

I rubbed my cock up and down the outside of her slit, teasing her a little. Finally, I pressed the head of my cock against the lips of her pussy, and ever so slowly, guided myself into her. When I reached her hymen, I paused so that it wouldn’t hurt too much… but as I readjusted my weight, my hand slipped off of the back of the couch. I fell, and my cock went all the way into her.

“SHIT!” she cried out painfully as I tore her hymen apart. Her fingers dug into my back (no fingernails, thank God), and her breath came in painful sobs. I just laid there, trying not to move and cause any more pain. After a moment, she recovered.

“Do you want me to keep going?” I asked her, very concerned.

“Y-yes,” she replied. “I mean, it hurt… but at the same time, it felt really, incredibly good.”

“Your wish is my command, Kat,” I said. Very slowly, I pulled my cock back out, leaving just the head inside, revealing a stream of blood down the side of my cock coming from her. Then, just as slowly, I pushed it back inside, feeling how unbelievably tight her pussy was. After a few slower thrusts, I was able to build up speed. I slowly continued building up speed, and after about two and a half minutes, Kat’s body began shaking.

“I think I’m cumming…” she whispered. “And it feels so good…”

Her body continued to shake, and her pussy began spasming. I wasn’t even close, and I thought to myself, it wouldn’t be fair for her to cum without me cumming too. So, I began thrusting as quickly as I could, given her tightness. That led to her continuing to cum, and with the tightness and the speed of my thrusting, it wasn’t too long until I was as well.

On my final thrust, I froze with my cock as far inside her as it would go, and as she continued to shake, I released deep within her. It certainly wasn’t the most, or the most powerful, that I had ever cummed, but it was still pretty damn good. After shooting my cum deep inside of her, I removed my cock from her pussy. She laid there for a moment, and then, wiping a tear from her eye, sat up. Kissing me, she said, “Thank you. It was all that I thought it would be and more.”

“More?” I said, curious.

“Of course more,” she said. “I came here just expecting sex. Instead, I came here and you made love to me.”

There was a distinction that I hadn’t really even thought of before. Nonetheless, it made sense. When I had fucked Tara, it was just sex – a mindless fuck brought on by mutual sexual tension and some crazy skills. The first time I had fucked Erin, it had just been sex – a spontaneous fuck on the beach. The second time I had had sex with Erin, it was more than just that – it was making love to a friend, a person I truly cared about. The same was true with Kat – she was a friend of mine, somebody I truly cared about, and the sex meant more than just sex to her, and to me.

As I was thinking about this, Kat gathered her things, went into the bathroom and got cleaned up, and got dressed again. By the time she was ready to go, I was also dressed once more.

“Thank you, Jason. I’ll never forget my eighteenth birthday,” she said softly. She kissed me, and then she was gone.

She had only been there for an hour. It was 3:00 PM now. I checked around the room, made sure that there was nothing of hers lying around, and opened the window to air out the room. I showered quickly, then went back to the main room, turned on the TV to Comedy Central, sat down in my recliner – and promptly fell asleep.

I was awakened at midnight by a knocking on my door. I woke up, checked the time on my clock, and saw that it was now – if just barely – November 21st, my 23rd birthday. Who the heck would be at my door at this time of night?

I turned off the TV, and walked over to the door and opened it – and there was Erin, dressed in her ankle-length trenchcoat. That seemed weird, because it had been warm that day, but having been asleep for the last nine hours, I had no idea how cool it might have gotten. “Hi!” I said. I certainly hadn’t expected it to be her!

“Hello,” she said in a sultry voice. She dropped the trenchcoat to the floor – and she was wearing nothing beneath except for a pair of stilleto heels and a red ribbon around her neck.

“Happy birthday.”

TO BE CONTINUED...