A Very Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers slid back and forth, holding me open and helping to push the liquid inside. I felt it run deeper and deeper as the entire cup poured until it over flowed. I slid my fingers out, and rested until my gaping hole closed - locking the hot load of cum deep inside of me. I leaned forward again, and filled the cup. I lifted it to my lips, and filled my open mouth - letting most drain right back out over my chin, face, neck and breasts. I leaned to fill the cup again, and swallowed what was left in my mouth. It tasted so good. I wanted so much more.

I dipped the cup in again, leaned back, and with three fingers, spread the lips of my aching pussy open. Again, I poured the cup until I overflowed and then rested until I closed tight again. I reached and filled the cup one final time and lay back, pouring all of it into my mouth and holding it there. My hands began to please my body as never before. They rubbed cum from every angle and every direction across my entire being. Fingers slid in and out of both my holes. Cum drained into the tub, only to be recovered and spread on another part of my body. With each passing moment, I lost more and more control. Waves of bliss merged into other waves and the shivering and quaking never seemed to subside. The lust boiled over and I soon found myself over the bucket, shoveling handfuls of cum to my mouth while my entire hand pushed into my pussy, grinding to try and get past my knuckles. My entire body quaked in a fire of ecstasy.

I was soaked with cum from a hundred of strangers, my own juices and sweat. I rolled onto my back and poured the last half of the bucket into my mouth and over my entire face, rolling in the milky pool that lay in the tub. My hair mopped at the bottom of the tub and thick wet strands clung to my face, neck and back. My entire body glistened, sparkled and glowed of sex. My body wriggled in the hot slop of teasing and plunging fingers. I don't know how many orgasms I had, but there were many - if not one ongoing one. I stood up to relieve my aching back, and the vision in the mirror, I had decided, was the bad girl I had always wanted to be. My hair was matted in cum, my body dripped in it and it dripped out of me. I spread my legs and gently pried myself open with two fingers from both hands. I watched as glop after glop of cum poured out of me.

God, I am such a bad girl. He knew I wanted to be, he knew I could be, and let me. I picked up another handful from the bottom of the tub and lapped from my hand like a dog - just to harden the image of me being the biggest slut I have ever been, into my mind - forgive me, the biggest cum slut I have ever been.

My legs ached, my back ached from the hard tub and yet, I lay back down and rolled around in my pool of lust until I drifted off to sleep. I awoke a few hours later and brought myself off a few more times, then decided to take a picture of my cum-covered toes before cleaning up. That night, I logged on to my favorite Bulletin Board and posted the picture of my toes. Minutes later, a private message arrived from a user named CumDoc and it read:

My Dearest Madame,

Thank you for posting the picture. I am glad you enjoyed my gift. Let me know if I can assist you in the future with another Special Delivery.

Secrets safe, William

My reply to William was short, sweet and too the point:

My Dearest Doctor,

You have wet my appetite in the most extraordinary way. Please send more. Soon.

Secret Safe.

Your very bad, bad girl.

Part II coming soon.

12