A Very Special "Girl" Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say the least, Christian was completely stunned, having no idea what to think or do. Fortunately, he quickly came to his senses and realized that this was a good thing, as strange as it was. Everything that he had said to Tiffany was true, and she had taken the biggest step of her life to reveal herself to him in this way. He owed it to her to sort things out in his head later.

Smiling up at her standing form, his mouth broke into a grin and then into joyous laughter. He stood up and embraced his love, feeling the hard smoothness of her cock pressing against his leg. Pulling slightly away, he bent down to kiss her full on the lips, first tenderly, and then passionately as they had before. Eventually, he pulled back even farther, looked from her penis to her face, and then said, "Wow."

"Do you really like it?" Tiffany asked, a huge, knowing smile on her face.

"I love it," Christian replied.

"Do you want to touch it?" Tiffany asked, teasingly.

"Oh, I'll do more than that," Christian replied. "Much more."

To be continued…

12