A Very Thanksgiving

Story Info
Rick finally meets his girlfriend's Mom.
4.4k words
4.31
119.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher
jrydher
4 Followers

Some Thanksgivings have more to be thankful for than others do, and this was definitely one of them. Rachel and I had met at a college frat party as sophomores and had been a "regular" item ever since. Living on the West Coast and going to school on the East Coast some times made it difficult to get home for the holidays.

The Thanksgiving of our senior year was one of those times. Since Rachel's family lived in upstate New York, she invited me to spend the weeklong break with them. The prospect of hanging out in an empty dorm (I said we met at a frat party, I didn't say I belonged to one...anyway) was pretty rotten, so I of course I was ecstatic.

Rachel was an only child and her Mom was divorced, so it would just be the three of us. Rachel's Mom had given birth to her at the same age Rachel was now. Rachel was magnificent. Intelligent, sophisticated, beautiful, and fucked like a wild woman. There wasn't anything that she wouldn't try at least once, twice if she was drunk!. We were only 21, but I could definitely see a future together. At least until that trip to her house.

We were pretty exhausted when we pulled up the house after the 6-hour drive. And when I say house I should really say mansion. This thing was huge. I knew Rachel had some money in her background, but I had no idea just how much. All this house for just the two of them, plus their housekeeper Anna. Anna was the first to greet us. The 60ish year old hugged Rachel as if it were her granddaughter. Rachel returned the greeting in kind before introducing me. Anna mentioned that Rachel's Mom was over at a neighbor's house and should be home shortly. Anna herself was about to go grocery shopping. Rachel asked if I minded if she went with Anna so that they could catch up on things. I said, "not at all, I could use a shower and a nap.". While Rachel changed, Anna showed me to my room and brought me some towels.

I was not used to this kind of living, that was for sure. The bathroom was twice the size of my dorm room. I stepped into a steaming hot shower. It felt great after the long drive. Only a couple of minutes had passed when I heard the bathroom door start to open.

"That was fast Rachel, or did you forget something?", I said over the sound of the water. There was no reply. "Rach?", I again queried. I jumped a bit as the shower curtain was pulled back. It wasn't Norman Bates, but was I even more startled as I stood naked in front of Rachel's Mom.

"You must be Richard.", she said.

"Um, actually my friends call me Rick.", I said as uncooly as possible.

She glanced down and smiled, and purred, "I think they should call you Dick." With that, my cock almost hit the roof. I was still too stunned too say anything, but I did realize that Rachel's Mom was wearing a bathrobe, which led me to believe there was nothing else underneath. I quickly found out that I was right as the robe hit the floor. I fumbled for words, but my breath was taken away by the incredible body that stood before me.

She may have been 42, but Rach's Mom had the body and face of a 30-year-old. She had large breasts with enormous areolas and nipples, long blonde hair, and just wisps of blonde pubic hair trimmed neatly. Her waist was small, her face was stunning. She was something to behold.

"Mrs. Melons, um Mrs. Melrose,", I phumfered, "I don't think this is too good of an idea. As incredibly tempting as this is I think it would be a big mistake."

"First off Rick, its Janice, and second, I think your cock thinks otherwise." With that she licked her lips and stepped into the shower. "Janice, I..ohhhhh." My speech was interrupted by Janice grabbing my cock and squeezing and stroking it gently.

"Shhh Rick, it's time I tasted this big boy." With that, Janice (we were definitely on a first name basis at that point) knelt before me and inhaled my cock. Rachel could take maybe 6 of my 8 inches in her mouth, but her Mom was devouring me like someone who hadn't eaten a meal in a week. Before long, no pun intended, my cock had completely disappeared in Janice's mouth and was rubbing the back of her throat. I got the impression if I had a foot long she could have handled it with no problem.

Janice slowly slid her mouth back to the top and start licking the head and up and down the shaft. She moved underneath and started tonguing my balls. She licked one, then the other, alternately sucking on them as well. It was all I could do to stay on my feet. I could see the headline now. "Man killed after hitting his head in shower while his other head was being blown by his girlfriend's Mother". Shit, why did Rachel make we watch that Woody Allen film festival, I thought to myself.

My attention quickly was refocused when Janice's hands moved over my stomach and chest as she licked her way back up my shaft, her eyes staring straight into mine. Her mouth again covered the head and she started sucking harder. Soon she began taking my full length in again and was working up and down. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. Janice sensed it too. I was ready to blast my load down her throat when she stuck her right hand out of the shower, obviously reaching for something.

"Rick, there's nothing I like more than a good cum martini." With that she produced a wineglass and stuck the head of my cock in it. Holy cumgarglers Batman!

Janice started pumping my shaft with her left hand like there was no tomorrow.

"Come on Rick, show me what you've got. Shoot your cum Rick, shoot your cum!" That did it. With a loud groan, I fired spurt after spurt of cum, filling up nearly half of the glass.

"Yes, yes!", she screamed as my cock unloaded it's fury. She removed my cock from the glass and placed the head back in her mouth. Her hand continued to pump my shaft. When she finished, she turned her attention to the glass. "Mmmm Rick.", she said as she licked her lips. She then threw her head back and put the glass to her lips. My freshly loaded cum slid down the glass, into her mouth, and down her throat. Her long tongue lapped at the remnants in the glass until it was so clean it looked like it had been through the dishwasher.

Out in the hallway I could hear some commotion and so could Janice. "Gotta go Rick.", she said with a wink, "Thanks for the drink!" A minute later Rachel walked in.

"Hi babe.", she said, as she poked her head in the shower. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm thinking, does anyone around here knock?! Rachel rubbed her hand on my cock and I winced slightly.

"Hey!", she mildly protested. "Have you been busy?"

"Sorry Rach, I couldn't help it. You weren't here and I got horny thinking about you and I needed to do something about it."

"Men!", she said, sarcastically shaking her head. "Well Rick, you will just have to make it up to me later."

We kissed and I said, "You can count on it."

Later that evening as we sat down to dinner, I could barely look Janice in the face, especially every time she took a sip of her wine. Upon closer inspection I realized she was using the same glass that an hour earlier was filled with my cum!

"Rick,", Rach turned to me, "are you all right?"

"Yeah, I'm just beat from the drive. It's been a long day."

"It HAS been a long day, we'll have to turn in early tonight.", she said with a knowing glance.

After helping Anna clear the table, Janice excused herself, saying she had to attend to some business. Rachel and I excused ourselves and said we were turning in. Janice was clearly not old fashioned, but still Rachel and I were staying in separate rooms, albeit right across from each other. When we reached our rooms, Rachel leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss and said meet her in her room in 20 minutes.

After the time had passed, I slipped quietly into Rachel's room and locked the door behind me. A wide grin came across my face as I saw Rachel lying on the bed completely nude. On the nightstand next to her was a bowl of water, a washcloth, baby oil, shaving lotion, and a razor.

"Rick it's time you trimmed my cat."

"I couldn't agree more.", I said and grinned. I had shaved Rachel's pussy several times, but the excitement I felt each time, felt like the first time.

After moistening the area with a warm washcloth, I spread the shaving lotion over the hair and around her pussy lips. Rachel fingered her nipples as I did so. Slowly I slid the razor across her hair, removing more with each stroke. I shook the razor off in the bowl of water and repeated the process until Rachel's pussy was so clean you could eat off of it. And I intended to. After cleaning her up, I spread baby oil around Rachel's lips so it wouldn't get irritated. I slipped off my boxers and I joined her on the bed.

I began sucking on each of her nipples. They were pink and perfect, and hard as can be (you could have knocked an eye out with them!). I squeezed the opposite breast of the nipple I sucked, tugged, and nibbled on. Rachel moaned quietly and writhed on the bed. I began kissing my way down her stomach and tongued her navel. She giggled as my tongue ticked her bellybutton. My tongue slid down her stomach and I moved my body around between her legs. I smiled at my handiwork and began kissing and licking her newly cleaned area. As my tongue began to probe her wet pussy, I slid a finger inside of her ass. Rachel's back arched quickly and she shuddered with delight. I slid another finger inside of her pussy and alternated it with my tongue.

Soon I had 2 fingers tightly squeezed inside her and began rotating them. This drove her up the wall. Rachel's juices flowed freely and covered my fingers. After a countless number of orgasms (sometimes I think Rachel could cum just by looking at her the right way). I removed my cum-soaked fingers from inside her.

"You know what I want.", she said with a knowing grin. With that, I spread her juices all over my hard cock until my fingers were dry. She quickly sat up on the bed and began licking herself off of my cock. I always enjoyed this and Rachel was obviously a big fan of it. Soon she sucked my cock in, tasting her cum and my precum at the same time. After a few minutes of sucking, she got on all fours and said, "fuck me baby!".

I slid my wet cock into an even wetter pussy and placed my hands on her hips. I began thrusting hard immediately, pulling her body into me. My balls slapped up against her ass and she shrieked with delight. I reached under with my right hand and squeezed her right tit. Harder she said. I'm not sure which she meant, so I did both. I squeezed her tit hard, her nipple stabbing my palm, and began slamming my cock into her with great vigor.

"Do it, do it!", she yelled, and as if on response, my cock starting filling her pussy with my thick cream. Shot after shot flowed inside of her tight hole until we both collapsed on the bed, sweaty, tired, and extremely satisfied.

The next morning, I was awoken by a kiss on the cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Rachel standing there in riding gear.

"What time is it Hon?", I said through half closed eyes.

"7:30. I'm going horseback riding for a couple of hours, so you go back to sleep."

"Sounds good to me, have fun." We kissed again and Rachel walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

A short time later, I was awoken again by an odd sensation. I was laying on my back with my head turned to the right. As my eyes opened, I saw the bowl, shaving cream, razor, etc., from the night before, only it was on my nightstand. "What the...", I said aloud and turned my head as Janice began lathering up the base of my cock and my pubic hair with shaving cream.

"What do you think your..", I interrupted myself as I realized that my arms were restrained. I looked and saw that I was handcuffed to the headboard.

"Good morning Rick, she said smiling. There's nothing like a cleanly shaved man." Rachel had said that to me in the past, but she meant my face!

"Let me out of these handcuffs now. Yesterday was one thing, but this is going too far."

"Hold still Rick, you wouldn't want me to nick this baby. Believe me when I am done you'll be glad I did it." I felt tempted to call her Lorena, but decided against it as I wanted to remain in one piece. Janice skillfully removed the hair above and surrounding my cock, and the hair at the base of my balls. When she was finishing, she washed the area and said, "now, doesn't that look better." I was speechless, to me it just looked odd.

"Now the fun part Rick." she said and with that she started pumping my cock with both her hands until I was fully hard. She quickly removed her blouse and bra and placed my cock between her gorgeous tits. The feeling of my smooth cock between her tits felt incredible. My mind stopped thinking and my body took over complete control. Her tongue lapped at the head of my dick, licking up any precum that rolled out of the opening.

"C'mon Ricky, cover my tits with that beautiful cum of yours."

Janice started pumping my cock faster with her tits until I groaned loudly and starting blasting cum off of her chin, into her open mouth, as she turned her head down towards my the top of my cock, and all over her tits. She grasped my cock and rubbed the head on both nipples, emptying me of the remainder of my jizz.

"Glazed tits, mmm", she giggled. As she got up from the bed, Janice said, "Just wait till you fuck me." She quickly picked up her blouse and bra, unlocked one handcuff and flipped me the key. As she disappeared out of the door, she said, "you'd better get cleaned up Rick, it's 9:30."

"What?", I exclaimed. I looked over at the clock and saw she was right. Rachel would be home any minute. I unlocked the other handcuff and hurriedly grabbed everything off the nightstand and ran into the bathroom. Once everything looked back to normal, I started to get dressed. I had just slipped my boxers on when Rachel came in.

"Just getting up?" Damn I wish this place had locks. Rachel walked towards me and kissed my lips. "For someone in bed so long, you don't look very rested."

"Well I was having some strange dreams."

"Aw, poor baby.", Rachel said reached inside my boxers. "Now where's my baby's love gun?, she said playfully. A puzzled look showed on her face and she yanked my boxers down. "What did you do?"

Thankfully my mind worked fast. "Well I figured since you were totally clean-, I would do the same as a surprise to you. Only I didn't think you would find out until we got into bed tonight."

There was an uncomfortable pause and then a smile came across her face. "Oh baby, I love it! It looks so cool. I can't wait to feel it inside every part of me!", she said with a wicked grin.

"Rachel, Rick, breakfast is ready.", Anna bellowed from downstairs.

"Damn, finished getting dressed Rick and I will meet you downstairs.", Rachel said, with disappointment in her voice. "We have a full day ahead of us and you need to get your energy for tonight."

I felt like my day was full already! That night Rachel and I had some of the best sex we had ever had. The feeling of our smoothness rubbing against each other drove us to numerous orgasms and led to little sleep. Oral, anal, masturbation. Nothing went explored. Needless to say we slept till Noon the next day.

The next couple of days were uneventful as the two of us spent most of it outside of the house. We had a great time visiting with her friends, drinking, dancing, and making love till all hours of the night (not to mention on the pool table in the house's rec. room). I couldn't totally relax though. Janice's send-off after her titfuck of "wait till you fuck me", kept resonating in my ears. It was like waiting for the other shoe to drop. When would she strike next?

Thanksgiving morning arrived and Rachel and Anna were going grocery shopping for some last minute items. Anna said that Mrs. Melrose would like me to join in her in the den to watch the Macy's Day Parade. Innocent enough I thought, though the tone in which Anna said it sounded odd.

It wasn't the first time I had noticed Anna acting oddly when it came to Janice. I pulled Rachel aside before she left to try to find out if it was just my imagination.

"Rach, what's the story with your Mom and Anna, it seems like they don't get along."

"That's because it's a relationship of convenience. Mom doesn't approve of Anna's lifestyle."

"Being a housekeeper?", I retorted.

"No silly, Anna's a lesbian. My Mom can be very much the prude sometimes."

Geez, if Rachel only knew, I thought to myself. "So she's not too tolerant of it huh?"

"No, but there's more to it than that. My Dad hired Anna and as part of the divorce settlement agreement, he made Mom promise that she would never fire her. She's been like a second Mother to me. My Dad hired her when I was 2. She's the one who talked to me about sex, my Mom was too shy." (If this were a movie, this is the part where I would look dumbfounded at the audience.) "Anyway, Anna has always sensed my Mom's feelings and so there is friction."

"Why does Anna put up with it?"

"I don't think she would if it weren't for me. She has talked to me about it sometimes, but she usually doesn't want to get into it for obvious reasons."

"Rachel, come we must go.", Anna called out in her European accent.

"All right babe, I have to run. Have a good time watching the parade, you can tell me all about it when we get back."

I walked downstairs to the den area and entered the spacious, darkened room. I expected to see the Bullwinkle balloon on the TV, but instead saw a cock the size of the Goodyear blimp displayed on a full sized movie screen.

"Come in Rick.", a voice said out of the dark. I stumbled to find my way, at the same time noticing on the screen that the blimplike penis was now entering a pussy the size of the Lincoln Tunnel. A hand reached out of the darkness and grabbed my ass. "There you are. Here, sit next to me Rick, the show is just getting good."

I sat down, knowing I shouldn't be there, but not wanting to leave either. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I realized that Janice was not wearing one stitch of clothing. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. Her nipples were solid and looked like she had been playing with them. Yeah, Rachel's Mother, the prude.

Like I said earlier, Rachel is an intelligent girl, but I was starting to get the impression she was a total idiot when it came to her own surroundings.

Janice sat there silently until the on-screen cock splattered the blonde "actress"'s body with cum. Sitting so close to such a large screen, it looked like the Hoover Dam had burst.

"Oh yum Rick, that's what I want you to do me."

"Make a movie?", I said coyly.

"Not now, maybe later." she responded. I should have known. "Right now Rick, I just want you to fuck me as hard as you can and then cum all over me."

My cock, and possibly my right eye, began twitching. Janice reached her hand across the arm of the chair and started rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"See Rick, it wants to be in me. It wants to feel how wet I am.", she said as she removed her fingers from her pussy and sucked her juice off of them. She sighed contentedly and turned her attention back to me. "It wants to ride back and forth in my pussy until it fires that load of cum you have all over my body."

I felt like someone had turned the room's thermostat up through the roof as she unzipped my fly and freed my cock. Her hand massaged the precum into the head of my cock and she leaned over, sliding the head and shaft into her mouth. I could barely breathe from the intense feelings that were shooting through me. After she had gotten my cock good and wet, she helped me out of the rest of my clothes and straddled my cock, her large tits standing boldly in front of me.

As she began to rise and drop on my cock, I took her nipples in mouth, sucking and licking them. Her incredibly tight pussy squeezed my cock causing it to bulge even thicker than the norm. My hands held her shapely ass and I helped her slam down on me even harder. Her body quivered and she screamed "Yes!" as I felt her juices run down my cock. Suddenly she jumped off of and got on all fours in front of me.

jrydher
jrydher
4 Followers
12