A Very Warm Christmas

Story Info
A secretary tries to soften her cold boss.
1.8k words
65.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold winters night in the city. Snow covered the cars, the people and the buildings. The Holiday merriment was overflowing the streets, and Victoria was one of those people who sucked it in willingly. She was the Christmas kinda gal who went all out during the season. She wore red and green shirts with the novelty stockings, drank the Starbuck’s Holliday specialty coffee, and hummed carols all day long. It was her, like millions of others, favorite time of the year.

That day was her office party, and she was supposed to bring her famous hot butter rum cakes. She was already late to work, but because it was the Christmas Eve, she thought maybe her boss might give her a brake for once.

Mr. King was a very hansom man, strikingly debonair, and very sexy. He was tall, with strong masculine shoulders, but his looks matched his personality to a tee. He was cold and demanding, a go-getter, who gets what he wants, how he wants, when he wants. His piercing blue eyes shot down the corridor and around the happy workers. He wasn’t happy. Parties, he thought, were a waste of time, and anyone who wasted time, were not worth the time or effort to be apart of his team. But this and new years were the only times he let it slide.

Victoria shot up the stairs to her office. Her cakes balanced in one hand as she waltzed past Nancy, the main receptionist. The elevators were packed, so she decided to wait for the next trip. The clock above the elevators screamed late, as she nervously shifted the weight of the cakes between her hands. Finally an elevator blinked open.

“Merry Christmas Joe” she said to the old man sitting by the buttons.

“Thank you ma’am. Which floor Ms. Harris?”

“Joe, call me Victoria… um, whichever floor the party is on, Joe”

The elevator began to climb. At the end of its journey, she said goodbye to Joe with a hug, and was quickly on her way. Her boots clicked on the hard marble flooring. She raced by the offices, until she noticed one office’s lights were on. It was her boss, Mr. King. She put her butter rum cakes down on her desk and tapped on the door. He wasn’t working, yet merely staring out into his view of Chicago. His chair swiveled around as she walked in. He quickly and quietly scanned his visitor.

She was a very attractive young lady, maybe 25, or 26? He was in his late 30s and thought nothing of the age difference. Her soft brunette curls gently brushed her tight red sweater. Her black leather skirt barely went passed her knees. Her maroon leather boots meet just a few inches below her skirt, showing just a bit of her pale, and beautiful skin. He was most defiantly attracted to her.

“Yes Ms. Harris?” He said callously over his knuckles.

“Oh, I’m sorry to disturb you sir, but I’m just wondering why you’re not with the rest of the party? You know, it is the time of year where you spend it with the people you love.”

“ I could ask you the same thing.” They both force a laugh. “Come in, sit down, and enjoy the lights of the city.” She slowly entered the room, a little bit uneasy. She’d never been inside his office before, his other secretary; Brenda did that kind of stuff. Brenda always covered the personal stuff; she just ran errands, and made appointments and copies.

“It’s very beautiful this time of year, don’t you think?” she said, her eyes only staring at the lights.

He glanced up and down at her radiant breasts “Yes it is beautiful.” Completely ignoring the window.

“Sir, it’s late, don’t you have family to return to. It IS Christmas eve.”

“Call me Nicholas, and no. I gave up a chance for family when I started my internship here.” He said coldly “ You have to sacrifice things to be successful my dear. And I sacrificed the thing that meant the least to me.” She looked shocked.

“You gave up on love?” She grabbed her chest in disbelief.

“Some people aren’t meant for that kind of thing,” He said distantly.

“I’m sure there’s someone out there for you, just waiting for that day where you two accidentally meet, and fall madly in love” she said hopefully.

“You’re quite naïve, Ms. Harris”

“Since were on a first name basis now… Nicholas… call me Victoria,” she said leaning her head to her shoulder, but never breaking their eyesight. She quietly folded one leg over the other, and placed her hands on her lap. “I am anything but naïve, sir.” He rose from his chair, and walked over to the door, shutting and locking it behind him.

“Oh really?” His smirk outlined the devilish look in his eyes. “Care to dance?” He leaned in front of her, pressing a button. Sinatra leaked from the speakers in his bookcase. He lowered his hand in front of her, pulling her up from the chair. He pushed off her coat and took her into his arms; she immediately felt his hard growth. He pulled her closer to him.

“Victoria, you look amazing tonight,” He whispered. “May I kiss you?” She couldn’t speak, only nodded. He began to kiss her neck, moving towards her quivering lips. His hand moved from her back to her dainty waist. She fell weak into his arms.

“ I want you,” she moaned. “I want you more than you’ll ever know.”

He grabbed her and drew her to his desk. As he kissed her, he pulled the tight little sweater over her head. She pushed off his blazer, and pulled his tie loose as she leaned backward, protruding her chest into his face. He slipped his tie off from his neck and began to unbutton his powder blue shirt.

She smiled as she unzipped her skirt, forcing it off the desk. Now only in his Dockers, he kissed her chest, stealthily undoing her bra. She hungrily grabbed for his belt, pulling him towards her open legs.

“Slow down… we have all night.”

She looked up impatiently. “So confident, show me how you take control… Mr. King, teach me the right way.”

Laughing, he grazed her face. She pulled him down to her lips, teasing him.

Suddenly they heard the racket of the party only a few feet away. The startle made her grab Nicholas tight. He felt the hardness of her nipples, and immediately got excited. She unzipped his pants, and grabbed the entirety of his penis. He ripped her silk panties in half, forcing himself into her tight cunt. She trembled in ecstasy, as he pushed himself further in. She clutched his back as he began to go faster. He pulled it out, and started to slowly explore her lips, playing with her clit.

“Don’t fuck around. Please, please finish me off… I’m so close!” she whispered. He laughed, and began to kiss her. Forcing his tongue into her mouth. He returned his cock to her, and began to pump. She wrapped her legs around his waist, forcing him further inside. She arched her back, grabbing her hair in rapture. He grabbed a breast, as he kissed her areola. She whimpered, and pulled her chest into his face. She ran her fingers through his thick, lush hair.

“Oh, yeah! Right there! Oh, I’m coming… Nicholas!!!” she screamed

He felt her shake, as she came. But he wasn’t done. He pounded harder than before, feeling his balls tighten. She was overcome with pleasure, as he came in her. He laid on top of her, trying to catch his breath.

“My god, you certainly know how to fuck.” He whispered as he pulled himself out of her tight little body. He sat down in his chair, and lit a cigar. She jumped off his cold desk, and sauntered over. Bending over him, she began to kiss his neck. She traveled down his neck, past his burly chest, over his happy trail, and down to his penis. She gently touched it.

“It won’t bite,” he smiled. He breathed in his cigar, enjoying the moment. She began to kiss the shaft, nibbling only occasionally to feel him jolt in desire. She cupped his balls, as she took the whole of his member into her mouth. She felt him grab her curls, pushing her further in. She gagged only a little, allowing the huge mass to overtake her throat.

“God fucking damn!” He screamed, as he came hard into her. The warm semen flowed through her mouth, but it was too much for her to swallow. Little bits shot down her chin, and she quickly used her finger to wipe it up. Licking her fingers, she teased him again.

His cigar was now out, and he was still smiling. She rose from her knees, glad with her performance. He playfully smacked her ass, making her jump in delight. She walked over to the pile of her clothes, and began to pick them up. She threw his shirt and tie at him, as she pulled up her skirt.

“You’re beautiful Victoria, and really good at sucking cock. I like that in a woman.” He said smugly, buttoning up his shirt. She got her bra on, and bent over his desk. She grabbed his tie, dangling from his neck, and jerked him toward her. She passionately kissed him, as she threw her legs off the floor, balancing solely on the edge of his desk. He grabbed the back of her head, holding onto the kiss. She grazed his stubble, and moved her mouth to breath. He slid her over the desk and into his arms.

“Well, at least we know you’re the boss for a reason.” She laughed. He kissed her forehead. She kissed him back, as she got up again. “Where is my sweater?” she said.

“Oh… here,” He said, giving her the sweater, he was sitting on.

They both got dressed in two separate corners. He wandered over to the door, and unlocked it. She grabbed her coat, and walked to the door. He took her into his arms and pushed a strand of hair out of her face.

“Have a good Christmas, Victoria. You deserve it, after all this hard work.” She smiled and kissed his warm and welcome lips.

“Baa Humbug… you’re such a Grinch. Maybe when I get back, I’ll teach you how to actually look like you care about people,” she said jokingly. She slid out the door, grabbed her cakes, and entered the party. He sat back down in his big leather chair, and took in the quite comfort of his dark office. He slowly turned around, and looked out the window.

“It is a beautiful time of year… isn’t it.” He laughed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Against The Wall A hot babe gets a back alley bang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories