A Victorian Lord Ch. 08

Story Info
Hope dresses as a dog; My Lady nibbles a poachers balls.
5k words
4.23
23k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie Rokeby, now Lord Ashfordley could scarce believe his ears, the very house alive with tales of his Aunts success at the Bordello, of strumpets dressed as beasts, and the hundred Militia from the "Greys" being served by but six harlots with extreme promptitude yet each being satisfied entirely.

Charlie had wished humiliation upon his Aunt for her wrongdoings toward his Uncle whom she had taken for her husband for rank and title, though she had no regard for him what so ever and had sought and indeed succeeded in driving him to his grave through passion, and in truth he wished retribution for her attempt on his own life and that of his beloved Mary, yet even he had not thought that she might parade in her nakednesss while an entire regiment cheered her depravity.

Rokeby regaled Mary with tales of the Bordello, she could scarce believe the tales, her sister naked and taken by an ebony shaft on stage before hundreds and then twenty and more had taken her in full view of their brothers and yet the thought delighted her, so often had she been humbled and set inferior to her sister and now though disguised as a beast so as she might not be recognised so many had seen her sister depraved, Mary urged that they should make haste to the Bordello and Rokeby readily agreed.

They rode easily yet their mounts covered the ground with rapidity and the great tower of Catesby Church or Abbey as it were and the great yards and station of Catesby Junction upon the mighty embankment soon came to view, and beyond the Bordello, now all restored, the stone steps gleaming, and wood polished and paintwork shining fresh.

Rokeby was impressed, and greeted his Aunt with some affection, "My, My Aunt you truly have found your vocation, In truth I have a proposition for your consideration yet first we seek an interview with my dear sister in law." Hermione went to find the girl, Rokeby called her back "We have not yet paid dear Aunt, we shall take two hours, pray take four shillings."

Hope was waiting nervously as Lord and Lady Ashfordly attended her in the bed chamber, she felt herself to be maid still not whore or harlot yet twenty and one men and more had already taken her, and a hundred had seen her copulation while it must be admitted her face had been hid by the mask of beast yet of this notion Mary promptly disabused her.

"My poor sister, how far art thou fallen, verily to the basest gutter and beyond."

Hope was distraught, hope lost, her very sister come to humiliate her further.

Mary continued "And which do you seek for your pleasure now, wood, wench or man?"

The tears welled, Hope was dismayed, Mary her only kin with any position from which she may reach out and pluck her from the gutter, since her father had been thrown from the Parsonage and his living by his own daughters husband to tend sheep from a hovel in the wilds and her mother to her own mother had departed, yet she sought to further the humiliation.

Rokeby felt himself an intruder and taking his watch pronounced a desire to watch the "Scotsman" train dash through Catesby and nigh on forty miles an hour with the Florence or the Milan or some such City classification of Locomotive Engine flashing and snorting and the engineers clinging to the beast less the bucking and swaying over the side tracks of Catesby's junctions cast them to oblivion.

Mary envied him the experience yet she had business with Hope to conclude, and she readily agreed to his departure.

Mary interrogated her sister "tell me how did you enjoy your spell as beast, did it excite you, and the prong so many in such a short time my, my."

Hope forgot her place "You Bitch" she exclaimed.

Mary responded, "No you are the bitch, now dress as you did that night that I may see."

Hope saw she was undone and it was the work of a moment to slip from her maids uniform and to present her dog regalia to Mary "Someone has to fit it around me," she stated firmly.

Mary soon had the uniform applied and her very sister was now her lap dog, bought and paid for for use as she will, she applied the chain so Hope might not rise her ankle and waist being chained close, and slid the mask on then chose to set it aside.

Mary stroked Hopes head. "I always wanted a doggie, but father forbade it yet now have I the perfect beast, shall you be my doggie sweet sister."

"I shall be as you wish for as long as you shall pay my lady" Hope answered.

Mary smiled "Then present thine slot for my inspection, tis bruised and made excessive in girth I'll wager."

Hope lay on the bed for inspection, the touch of Mary's sweet fingers a shock,as she peeled the lips apart to peer within.

"Heavens, sister, one might hide a side of beef within thine slot," and to show the truth Mary slid her tiny hand within he own sister.

Hope looked on hopeless and helpless in her pleasure, Mary's whole fist within her tantalising tickling tormenting. "Whom do you love, whore, man, wood or perchance your own sister" The eyes and face said all.

"Please take me to paradise," Hope pleaded and so Mary the fine lady took her own half sister the basest whore in the establishment to paradise with her fist, and her kisses upon her sisters, neck.

Hope lay back exhausted her dog harness soaked with her own sweat as Mary's hand withdrew from her dripping slot with a mighty "Plop".

"I have need of a dog on the morrow so pray package up your uniform and a snack and wait upon me for I shall surely have you sent for."

Mary wiped her glistening hand and smiling left the chamber, her own juices churned and her teats like bullets yearned for Rokeby's touch and his alone.

Rokby awaited Mary in the Parlour where Gentlemen awaited the harlots, and as soon as she was come he took her aloft to a whores chamber and used her to her entire satisfaction, the harlot Hannah indeed banged upon the partition boards demanding they cease their cries and yelps of love, lest it distract her customer from his task.

Copulation completed and satisfaction regained our lovers repaired once again to the Parlour, "What is this I hear of Davenport." Rokeby asked.

"He took me, yes, I am a whore, that is my profession." Hermione responded.

"Come Aunt, 'twas seen, no money could buy an unwilling whore for a hour or more for one when queues stretched and others served three at one session."

Hermione blushed "Do not mock me, I worship him, it is my fondest wish that he and I might one day".... tears formed "That I might be his mistress."

Rokeby pondered, "I shall set the spies upon him, but if you are to leave for slavery tied to but one, pray train a lieutenant that the Bordello may prosper even though you be gone."

"Thank you sire" Hermione felt gratitude.

"What call you, yourself? not Lady Ashfordly I trust" He asked.

"Why Madame Le Bonk except it be spelled Bank," she answered.

"Then I shall offer the bargain, Madam Le Bonk, train a lieutenant then I shall assist in the matter of Col Davenport."

She nodded, "Pray do not mock me."

Rokeby nodded, "find a Lieutenant and Davenport's mate you shall be."

Mary watched the aged hag cleaning. "What doeth that crone?" she asked.

Hermione replied. "Verily she was diseased, and though cured her visage and her very privates are not pleasant to view so toileth she as maid."

Mary had an idea, a partition, holed in place that a prong might slip through for to be manipulated by tongue or lips or slot or other of another regardless of their visage for in truth neither lover would regard their mate, so such broken harlots or those of excessive ugliness might still serve, and those still comely might serve those who wished relief regardless that they had such ugliness or disfigurement that no whore may accept them regardless of payment be it three or even ten times that habitually demanded. She resolved to set a trial with her beloved to ensure such would prove efficacious prior to suggesting such a stratagem that harlots who ugly aged hags have become may serve and give satisfaction once more.

Mary lay abed that night, reliving the time before she met her beloved, when she saw no hope of marriage and spent her time in pious pursuits such as the church and in learning while her supposed sisters idled and took no advantage of the education the Ashfordly governess squandered upon them, and yet from her own raise in circumstance so Hope her half sister so it had proved, bastard offspring of the illicit union twixt her mother and the then Lord Ashforldly, hoped to prosper, had Hope and Faith showed her some charity then such she would have willingly repaid but such had not been given and more suffering was in essence, more humiliation, indeed far more, before any compassion should she feel, and the humiliation should continue on the morrow.

Rokeby had business that morn so it was that before even the break fast Mary sent a footman with the cart and a soverign to fetch Hope from the Bordello. Mary having served her lord to his entire satisfaction and indeed her own dressed in her hunting garb with her back-pack and pistols and walked to the furthest extent of the Estate upon the Catsby road there to wait upon her sister.

The sun struggled to rend asunder the mists of morn yet so soon was the Cart arrived and the sisters reunited that barely could the field edgings be seen one from another for the haze. Hope descended from the Cart, nervously, in her maids uniform.

Mary addressed her sternly, "Your uniform, as was worn when we met yesterday,"

"I have it as you asked Mary" Hope answered.

"Mistress, you shall call me mistress, or bark, yes you shall bark for me, Whoof Whoof, you try."

"I shall not, you are evil" Hope turned to remount the cart, but she did hear the Pistol cocked and thought again.

"Place your maid's clothes upon the Cart and dress in your true uniform, Mary instructed as she waved her pistol and poor Hope did divest herself of her raiments every single thing in the fullest clear view of the Footman, and to stand naked before her mistress awaiting her dog like adornment.

Mary set down the pistol and clasped the leather collar around her sisters neck then the face mask did she attach then finally the wide leather belt and chains to the ankles so Hope once and so recently the beauteous peacock of the Vicarage lay naked beside the Catesby road, only her face hid from view but her slot and her mounds and the very teats thereon even her small brown rectum all on plain view to all displayed.

"Away to the House Footman" ordered Mary throwing also the dog fur jacket upon the cart and so were taken Hope's clothing confirming her nakedness was for a while at least to remain.

"Come," ordered Mary and she strode forth.

"Mary I cannot stand my ankles are chained," shouted Hope.

"Tis mistress and you must perforce crawl or crouch as you please but always at my bidding as you are now my Gun Dog, come"

And so the sisters walked the boundary beside the hedge, Mary striding, Hope scuttling along as best she may, crouched then on her knees and hands, then crouched again until the very corner of the estate. where they did halt.

"Hope, tis a good name for Gun Dog is it not, now this be the furthest extent of my Lords domain and I ask you should mark it for me as is a dog's wont." Mary asked.

Hope was confused, she looked up from her haunches as she sat waiting, "Mark"

"With your scent, as dogs do, relieve thy bladder."

"I can't I don't need to."

But Mary was prepared and the cup attached to her waist soon fetched water from the tiny stream that flowed there and Hope drank her fill and more, and soon was able to perform as her mistress demanded though she thought she should die of shame throughout the whole thing,and even as the stream of foul water flowed from her Mary dragged her away by her strap so the wetness fouled her legs and knees as she ventured forth.

And so they went forth, through grass and straw fields, and mud and stone and throughout Hope endured steadfast, praying that none should see her and wishing she might see the entire ground open and take her within.

At length Mary grew weary of Hope whining and taking away her head piece she did take a strap of leather she had brought and cut a slit therein through which she did pull the harlots very tongue so that with strap fastened behind the neck Hope could not but squeal or bark. The head-dress she then replaced, and on they sailed.

They passed a lone shepherd, staring "Tis a special mongrel Gun Dog" Mary explained and ere long the second corner, then knowing her obligation Hope did squat and foul the ground as directed, and then away they went, towards a distant shepherds hovel.

Mary saw but scarce recognised the broken figure she regarded in the door-way, was it really he whom she and indeed her sister had called father, though in truth none such was he, her mother having conjoined with the late Lord Ashfordly for to procreate Hope and her sister Faith.

Mary spoke "Good morrow Father, doest thou relish the life of good shepherd?"

Mary regarded the filth of the Hovel, a floor of dirt or sheep dung and a bed of straw, yet a stone hearth and chimney for warmth that it might be snug and warm in the snows of winter, the Shepherd ushered them inside.

"Tis honest work my child, and hard, I am grown strong, the honest clear air hath purged my lungs of the dust of the study and from the toil of sermons am I so pleasantly relieved, but if thine mother was thy quest I fear thy odyssey be in vain, for she hath deserted me."

"I bring a pass-time for thee father, that thou may refrain from the fornication with thine own hand and take pleasure from a Dog-woman the lowest base harlot from the Bordello but as tis your Birth-Day I thought I ought to offer thee a treat."

Peasbody regarded the harlot more beast than whore, its legs matted with filth, yet its slot willing and available, indeed moist from the humiliation which to its shame it found an unbearable excitement, Peasbody had indeed of recent time fornicated not except for the emissions in his dream times, yet here was offered a truly succulent slot in the person of a base yet young whore yet even such being beyond his slender means.

Every sinue of piety and decency within him fought his lusts, yet so seldom had such promise of paradise been laid before him that prong overcame reason and it reared mightily shooting from within the shepherds smock like a pike-staff.

Hope squealed and yelped like a very puppy as she sought to dissuade her father as so she had for so long called he, from despoiling her, yet her tongue tied and face masked she was entire unable to so do, and needs await her fate in terror, yet in terror did her teats swell and her slot with moisture did well up, and a warm yearning spread though her loins though she fought it as hard as she may.

Mary watched in fascination as Peasbody disrobed, an easy task, for naught but smock and clogs did he deport, his very skin caked with filth and the boils that from filth derive, and so with prong rampant he set about the harlot as she squat upon her haunches in he filth of the hovel floor, even as among the sheep dung she squat, in her nakedness waiting upon him.

Peasbody was transported to the very heaven, the slot so young yet so easily did he enter and with so much slipperiness, that the act of love be devoid of effort, in his minds eye he saw the poor wench suffering such disfigurement that she must perforce hide her ruined visage with a dog mask lest her disfigurement prevent those thoughts of paradise which are of necessity if rampant prong is to result yet as his prong again and again surged within her within and she whimpered with her pleasure and then held him close in her own passion she felt Mary approach and commence to loosen the straps of her disguise.

"No" Hope tried to shout, yet her poor tied tongue would not permit of such utterance and with her last vestige of modesty to be so soon taken she reached the basest point of her descent.

"Hope" exclaimed the Reverend, as his prong exploded beyond any length or girth it had known and started to pump the very seed of life within her loins, the tongue strap away too was taken and she sought to speak yet her lips found that of her mate and her pleasure was entire.

Hope spoke "Oh father how have I missed you,"

Mary reprimanded her, "Ashfordly was your father, madam, not this shepherd, I alone am his progeny."

Hope nodded, "So t'was not incest, we to hell shall not descend and the Reverend and I may fornicate as we please and bear your half sisters though myself I your half sister be."

Mary was stunned, the humiliation failed, but seen now as kindness and as she watched they in their turn humiliated Mary as Hope strove to bring the life to the Reverends Prong anew with the tricks she had watched so recently in the Bordello, kissing, sucking pressing her mounds against it, enclosing it as she her mounds pressed inwards upon it until once more it reared proud and she guided it within her slot with her own hands.

"Tell me a story Daddy, the like of when I was a little girl, of how the knight on the white charger will come for me."

Yet he chose to still her words with his mouth, kissing, exploring her mouth with his tongue as his prong explored her very innards and he dreamed, he dreamed of her sister, Faith, so often in his most secret dreams had she rested upon his prong, yet never had he dreamed of Hope, yet it was she embedded deeply upon his very prong. Truly does the Lord move in mysterious ways he avowed.

The love subsided, his bare ass stilled its thrashing and humping and they laid still in their satisfaction, their love manifest, their care for each other absolute and their situation among the filth a trifle,

Mary broke the lovers embrace with a tug on the strap and Hope rose and shouting her fond farewells over her very shoulder she followed Mary from the hovel, walking through the long grass to the small river, where Mary halted and divested Hope of even the very straps and collars before propelling her to the waters embrace.

Hope screamed, the water chilling her, yet the mud and dung washed from her easily with the current and finding the depth she swam briefly, cleansing herself, she realised Mary must perforce at the hovel had released her foot chains as she had walked easily and wondered what was now in store, a naked parade through the Village, well so such she should bear, indeed she should shame Mary with such a public display of debauchery from her own fingers as never had been seen.

Yet Mary had different plans and soon they sat together, clean rags from Mary's back-pack dried Hope and with an ivory comb did Mary comb Hope's hair and even as she settled into the warmth of Mary's embrace did Hope feel anew the touch of Mary's hand upon her very private-most parts and as she again grew wet from within so did Mary's whole hand once more slip within her and again to paradise was she transported.

"Man, Maid or Ebony, which does thou most desire my sister." asked Mary.

Hope smile "You of course, Men go soft, but you can reach within my dearest Sister, my Mistress my love, you alone can see me in Paradise three or five times without rest, tis you I most desire, Mistress."

Mary smiled "A pretty accolade, yet my hand no seed spurts forth, and I own My Lord Ashfordly's seed is the greatest pleasure as it fills me entirely."

Hope nodded "Tis legendary, there was not a whore in Whitechapel who would not have lain down nay paid for Charlie Rokebys prong to lie within her loins and flush her entrails mightily with his emission, the Bordello girls spoke of him with awe yet he is now thine alone, they say thou art the wanton-est whore in the firmament if thou and thou alone canst satisfy such a monster"

From her back-pack Mary produced first a robe of fine Chinese silk in which she had Hope enrobe then dainty white court shoes with raised heels maybe three inches and in such unfamiliar garb so again did Hope find humiliation in her unstable gait and her constriction of the hem as she might not stride out but must perforce shuffle with dainty steps as a child may, yet unseen Mary threw the dog head and straps to the current so that none might recreate her sisters humiliation.

12