A View to a Room

Story Info
A wife's birthday present turns into a gangbang.
1.9k words
3.74
86.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been married for twenty five years now, at age 47 I still try to keep myself fit by running walking and all the stuff you can do without burning a hole in my pocket. My wife 2 years younger than me takes the other route, she goes to zumba two or three times a week and spends more time on the treadmill at home more than I would have liked.

It was her birthday last week and I bought her and Imac as a present, the best model of the range, most importantly she wanted one with the best webcam so there it was white and shiny as any white and shiny thing you could think of. I also got hold of two tickets for her and her best friend Jane, for an all inclusive weekend at the Green Bay Hotel & Spa. My job as a food critic with Food & Drink magazine helps me get these little presents which I give away to my friends when I don't have time to use them myself. So off they went, giggling like little school girls to their mini adventure. My wife has still got that sexy head turner body most women would kill for, she works hard for it as well. Her friends Jane a few years younger is the same height and build although slightly smaller breasts than my wife's she's as sexy as hell. I often fantasized about a threesome with her and my wife.

She took her new laptop with her so we can chat if she has any time while she was there. I had the weekend off so I planned a reading and pizza marathon all by myself with my laptop on waiting for a poke from my wife. I must have been nodding off when I heard the pinging sound coming from my laptop, it was my wife on her imac, hey sweety she called. She was on the far side of her hotel room she had on her hotel bathrobe coming towards me and sitting down I sad hi sexy, what're you up to ladies. Jane call over her shoulder hi! She was sitting on one side of the bed also in her bathrobe. Pulling up some stockings I could see her legs all the way up to her crotch, which was frustratingly covered right at the important part. We're going down to dinner and drinks we should be drunk by the end of the night honey, and they both starting laughing. I told her just be good girls ladies don't do anything naughty. Remember I'll spank you when you get home if you do. They laughed again and my wife leaned closer and whispered hey honey before I go take a peek at your favourite twins, and she opened her robe and gave me a front seat view of her breasts. Jane came up behind her and grabbed my wife's boobs and gave them a squeeze and said I'll be looking out for these two in your absence Jack. They both starting squealing with laughter.

They left a little while later but she forgot to turn off her macbook so I had a view of their hotel room as if it was a security screen. I was woken again in the middle of the night around 4:00am with the sound of laughter coming from my laptop, my wife and Jane were returning from their night out, but theirs was not the only voices I heard, there were definitely male voices too. They soon came into view, first it was Jane, then a guy of about 20 years old, he was in some kind of uniform, then another person, it was a female about the same age as the guy, also in uniform. They must be from the hotel staff. Then came my wife and then three other guys came into view.

What the hell was going on I was thinking. I saw the girl switching on the tv in the room and suddenly I could hear rock music coming through my speakers. The girl was blond and very tall, she was probably about 6 feet tall, the other guys seemed in their twenties too. Jane started dancing with one of the guys, who took his jacket off as did the other guys. The girl didn't have a jacket but she took her shirt off, wearing just her skirt and bra she started dancing in the middle of the room. My wife followed and so did two of the guys. One of them got behind her while the other went to her front and they both sandwiched my wife between them, my wife was surely drunk because I never seen her act this way. I was running thoughts in my mind as to what the hell to do. I was transfixed to my laptop screen and couldn't do anything. I had the view of all seven of them, two guys dancing with Jane, two with my wife and the girl going solo.

Things started moving fast. One of the guys dancing with Jane moved forward and started kissing her while the other worked her dress down, Jane seemed not to notice that she was now in only her panties and no bra. Meanwhile my wife was still sandwiched between the two other guys one of them had his hands over her breasts while the other was with his hands on both her thighs lifting her dress on a rhythm with the music. Jane was pulled to the couch across the room with both the guys all over her, one her left side kissing her and the other one sucking at her breasts with his hands inside her panties.

My wife was now was finding herself getting lifted onto the bed suddenly in just her panties, one guy moved to the top side of the bed, I was thinking these guys must have done this before because their movements were almost choreographed. The other guy got between my wife's legs who was now completely naked and he started giving her what looked like little bites on her upper thighs and around her crotch. The guy on top held both her hands with his one hand while with the other he was caressing her breasts.

On the other side of the room Jane was now with one knee on the couch the other leg on the floor, one of the guys pounding at her from behind while she had the other guy's cock in her mouth. On the floor sitting by the side of the couch was the blond, she was passed out, then I heard a scream which I knew was my wife's, I know that scream from the countless times I drove my cock into here while making love. The guy was going at it, the other on his knees in front of her face, his cock fucking her mouth.

I looked again at Jane, her guys switched positions now and Jane was on her back on the couch and one guy fucking her like there's no tomorrow and the other doing her mouth. By now I had my hands on my own cock and driving myself wild looking at the scene playing out in front of me. Now screams were coming out from Jane who must be having one hell of an orgasm. The guy fucking her mouth pulled out and replaced the other but Jane must have passed out because I couldn't see any movements coming from her.

The guy got off the couch and went to the bed where my wife was now on top of the guy who was fucking her mouth before she was riding him and the other one was now with his cock in her mouth. The third guy went to the foot of the bed and began caressing my wife's ass, he put his middle finger in his mouth and went back to her ass. I could see that he pushed inside because my wife let out a moan at the very same moment. I was thinking my finger was there before. The guy she was giving a blow job to grabbed hold of her hair as if she was trying to pull out which she sure wasn't looking like doing. The guy under her was holding her from her waist as she continued riding him. Then the other guy was now positioning his penis which was still gleaming from Jane's juices at her anus and he starting pushing in, my wife tried to get up when she felt the intrusion, but both the guys held her firm while the other guy dove into her ass. She was fighting to try to get off, I was feeling panic rising inside me. I couldn't look away. She was now trashing between the three guys obviously not in pain but in sheer erotic pleasure. She had a cock going in and out of her every pleasure hole. I could see that the guy fucking her mouth was now holding my wife's head with both hands while he shot his load inside her mouth. I never get to do that.

The guy under her must have done the same because he now dragged himself from under her. My wife was now passed out too because she wasn't responding to the pounding she was getting on her ass.

The guy kept going for a moment or two then he came by the grunting and moaning I was hearing coming from him. Then he too pulled out and joined his friends putting back on their clothes and quietly exiting the room, leaving their blond friend now sprawled on the floor. All three women now passed out, Jane and my wife from the pounding they took and the blond from probably too much booze.

I stayed staring at my screen looking at the now quiet room; the tv must have turned itself off because it was quiet now.

I kept staring at the screen for about five minutes when my wife stirred and slowly got up pushing her hair off her face momentarily trying to figure out where she is. She got up and stopped next to the couch, I guess she was trying to determine who the blond was and what she was doing there, then she looked at her friend now sleeping soundly face down on the couch. She patted her on her bottom and Jane stirred. Then my wife went to what I presumed the shower and disappeared inside. Jane got up and sat there with her hand on her face.

I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. It was probably the most erotic experience I ever encountered. My wife got out of the bathroom naked her hair with a towel wrapped around it, she took off the first cover off the bed and laid down she must have went to sleep instantly. I didn't notice Jane going into the bathroom but she was coming out from it now a bathrobe covering her body, she too laid down next to my wife. That was the first time I realized that the room had one single large bed.

They didn't care that the blond was still sleeping next to the couch on the carpeted floor. That's how I left them. Till I too got to the shower jerked myself and went to bed.