A View To Remember

Story Info
Sub/Dom story through participants' eyes.
2.5k words
3.91
17.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab your hair and pull you towards me. Up you come to me, trembling, but with a very mischievous smile creeping along your face. The blood on your lips escalates my passions to brand new heights, and I kiss you deeply. Our breaths mingle; our tongues explore each other to great depths.

"My little girl, my little slut..." I whisper into your ear "How I've missed you..." And with that, I sink my teeth into your neck, causing you to cry out in delight and pain. I feel your nipples harden even more so on my chest. Your nails dig in to my back and I bite harder, piercing your neck with my sharp incisors.

Your life trickles across my lips and onto my tongue, sending sensations racing through my body. You are so warm, so full of life; I savor every last drop.

You push me away, and gaze into my eyes. Yours are so forgiving, so beautiful. I drown in them, I wish to never look away, "Mistress..." I gasp "You are exceedingly beautiful."

You smile at me and muss my hair. Just as you do when I say something cute, or silly, or some such. But I can tell that this little bit of sensuality is not going to last very long.

Just as this thought crosses my mind, I feel your teeth bite into my lip... so gracefully, without even a sound, you mix our bloods onto your lips. Never taking your eyes off of mine, you smile and let go of my bottom lip, I decide it's my turn.

"Mistress, I can't explain to you how much you do to me, I am absolutely throbbing." These remarks intrigue you and you look down to see that you've made me quite hard. You smile that vicious smile, and bring a hand down to my manhood. One nail, one solitary nail is what I feel. It starts at the base of my shaft, and runs right up, slowly. You pause, your nail just at the tip. I am moaning ever so loudly now, almost screaming, as I dig my nails into your back... the pleasure is unbearable. You softly swirl your finger around the tip, mixing the sweat and the tiny drop of pre-cum that you have forced out of me.

"Open your eyes." You order of me... and I do as I say. I watch you as you place your finger to your lips, mixing my fluids with the blood still fresh on your mouth. Your tongue darts in and out and as you do this, I can feel myself growing ever more.

It's too much for me, I grab you by your hair, and flip you over. A gasp of surprise escapes you and a giggle of wonderment slips by your lips. I kiss you with only the gentlest grace. Your hair has spread amongst the pillows. You look like my evil little angel. God, I love you.

I reach over to the nightstand with my right hand and push it straight into the wine bucket. I extract an ice cube and place it between my lips. Your breathing has become quite heavy, and your head is spinning with desire.

I slide down just a bit, and place my lips to your left breast. I notice that as I do this, the tip of my cock has started to rub against your clit, the wetness feels wonderful against me, and I moan softly and start to move the ice cube towards your nipple. I swirl it around, taunting and teasing your erect nipple. I move my thumb down to your damp pussy, and start to rub your swollen clit. Just as I do this, I suck the ice cube into my mouth.

I slide straight down, softly kissing your belly button as I pass, it doesn't take much time for the ice to melt in my mouth. My teeth find your thigh, and you feel a freezing pain shoot through your leg... you scream out and laugh at the same time... it's magical.

All of a sudden I stop. I look up at you and you look down at me. I grin, as do you. I move straight up and suck your clit into my frozen mouth. The metal of my tongue ring swirls you around, pushing and pulling, causing you to buck your hips. You pussy pushes towards my face as your hands grab my head and force me closer, I feed two fingers inside you, and thrust them in and pull them out as I suck harder on your delicious clit. This goes on for another twenty minutes, my tongue has become buried deep within you, my fingers rubbing and feeling every bit of your incredible body. Squeezing your tits, digging my nails into them. You love it, you beg for more...

All of a sudden I feel you tense on my tongue, your muscles don't want to let it go. I look up to see your eyes squeezed shut.

Your hands force my face into you and you scream "KEEP GOING YOU FUCK!!! I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM!!!" Your screaming excites me, and I feel you cumming on my face. A small bit of moisture escapes from you, and I lap up every drop.

"My god darling." I say to you through short breaths. "You are absolutely delicious!"

You smile at me and take my hand in yours. Once again, this calm, nice moment was not meant to last very long...you now have this look in your eyes screaming "Now it's my turn!" You grab my hair and force me down. Climbing on top of me you whisper into my ear,

"You have noidea what I'm capable of, do you little slave fuck?" I shake my head and tremble underneath you...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oh my...he didn't know WHAT I was capable of doing was he? Not that I wasn't fully aware of the fact that he could, in one felt swoop, completely destroy me. It was no matter. He was playing the game and it was MY turn to call the shots...I had every cell in my body screaming and I wanted it to last.

I straddled my still shaking body over his and stared directly into his eyes. He actually looked frightened of me...he was good at this. I knew he wasn't really afraid. I think it was anticipation of what was to come that gave him this deer-in-the-headlights gaze. I loved seeing him look helpless...after all, it was so rare to see such an emotion dance across his face.

"Tell me how you feel slave...what do you want next?" I glared. I could feel myself actually gaining that powerful anger that you only get during these moments when it is you, and you alone, who is God. His lips hesitated...

"I want to be inside you Mistress..."barely a whisper. I frowned. Such insolence! How dare you speak to me with such a weak voice! I raised my hand to him...open palmed...and he squeezed his eyes shut. He anticipated a slap. Oh dear.

"Open your fucking eyes manwhore..."the moment those stunning green eyes fluttered open, my palm curled into itself and landed hard onto his shoulder blade. I wanted to get his face, but I wouldn't dare leave a mark. God only knows what would happen when the tables were turned and it was I who was on the bottom trembling from fear and excitement. He winced slightly and looked up. He didn't see the punch coming...a much different pain from an open palmed slap. I smirked.

"I'm sorry Mistress..."he didn't even know what he was apologizing for. My clit was still throbbing from earlier on and I could barely contain myself. I wanted to throw my pussy over top of him. To force him inside me and feel that sweet pain that only he could inflict on me. But not yet. It's too easy...too soon. I had waited too long for this.

"Why do you whisper slave?? Why do you make it so difficult for your Mistress to communicate with you?! When I ask you a question, you fucking ANSWER ME. Don't be so fucking weak goddammit!" He seemed perplexed. He apologized louder. I smiled...he was so beautiful. It was the shoulders that I loved when I first saw him naked and even still...at this moment...they made my head spin. So strong...so defined. I wanted to smother him with kisses and tell him he was exquisite and I loved him...fuck I loved him so much...damn. I was losing that powerful anger I had craved.

"I love you slave...and you will fucking worship me as I do this..." I crawled off him and slid down his body so that his throbbing cock was just barely brushing my lips. He moaned out and as I grabbed his thighs he took in a sharp breath and waited. He was so still...so obedient. It made me instantly wet...but I wanted to taste him first before I felt him inside me...

"Lick my palm you pussywhipped little shit..."he had not heard me speak such words and I could see the master inside him flicker with anger. That was just as frightening as it was erotic and I was nearly ready to beg forgiveness. This is what happens when you are not used to being God. I loved it. His tongue ran along my palm, making it glisten in the candlelight. I chuckled...he stared blankly. I cupped his balls with my wet hand and started rolling them in my hand. I knew he wanted more...so did I. It was so very difficult to control myself...

"Close your eyes and pray slave...if you're lucky, you may feel sensations that you have yet to feel from ME..." His eyes shut and once again, he waited. I ran my tongue from the hand that cupped his balls and let it dance up his shaft. He was breathing so heavy it shook my insides...I could FEEL the energy escaping him...it was incredible. I put both hands firmly around the base of his cock and jammed it down my throat as quickly as possible...which evoked from me a choke so severe I could actually feel my throat hugging his entire dick. I came up quickly for air and looked at him. His eyes still shut, his teeth clenched...hmmm...

"Open your eyes slave." He opened them and gazed. I couldn't do it anymore. My body, my mind...my heart would not let me.

"I need my master back...I am unable to control you this way..." I shuddered...I knew I had lost. I was defeated. His eyes sparkled for a moment and I knew exactly what he was thinking. He told me before I would not be able to do this. He knew. I thought I was strong enough but I just couldn't dominate the man who was MADE to be my master. The sparkle in his eyes dissipated to anger...they grew cold and grey. Now I was genuinely afraid.

He grabbed my hair with both hands and instantly forced his manhood into my mouth. Sputtering, gagging for air...he continued to pump my face with a ferocity that I felt I was in a snuff rape video. I was so wet now it was unbearable...I wanted him inside me so badly my body was pained. He chuckled as he fucked my face...

"Couldn't dominate me could you, you little fucking whore? I knew it...and now I'm back and I'm FUCKING ANGRY." I weeped...I needed air. I started to choke hard and he laughed this evil, insane laugh that I had not heard before. Just as I thought I would pass out from the lack of oxygen, his hands drew my head up by the clenched bits of hair he held so tightly and he growled...so help me God he GROWLED at me. Oh my master...my beautiful, perfect master. I am so sorry I even attempted to dominate you...so very sorry. Of course, I said not a word. I wouldn't dare say anything without permission at this point.

"Get on the floor on all fours like the slut you are...I am going to hurt you like never before. DO IT. NOW." I quickly jumped off the bed and put myself on hands and knees. I knew what was coming...I could see it in his mind...I was anticipating this pain. Just as I braced myself for the most intense pain ever, I felt his tongue...flicking the back of my neck, down my spine. Oh God. What pleasure is this? What are all these sensations I'm feeling? My whole body vibrated at the mere SIGHT of his tongue. But to feel it was pure heaven. He was relaxing me. Uh oh. Just as I realized the purpose of this loving gesture, I felt his cock pierce through my ass and fill me with such a tremendous agony I started to cry. That angered him.

"What the FUCK are you crying for slave? You THANK your master! Thank your master for fucking his little whore up the ass because you don't even DESERVE this pain! Just shut your fucking mouth and if you cry out again I will fuck you even harder. Don't think for a second that I can't make this MORE painful you little bitch!" Shudder, shudder, shudder. I bit clear through my lip to stifle my sobs and tasted blood. Not old blood, but fresh blood...that made me even more drenched than before and he felt it as his fingers probed me.

"Oh my! What is this you little slut? Are you enjoying this new pain?" I nodded yes. He laughed out loud and pulled out of me. I waited...I didn't dare move from the position I was in for fear of being punished. He demanded I look at him which thankfully required me to move.

"Lay on your back Little Girl." Oh how I LOVED to hear him call me that...I happily obliged. He leaned forward and gazed so intensely at me I knew for a fact he could see the movie I was playing out in my mind's eye. He smirked...

"I love you Little Girl." Oh god. Game over. I smiled genuinely and told him he was my world. We slowed things down and in one short moment, we were making love. No more fucking. No more game. We were two people in love, enjoying ourselves. He slowly pushed his manhood in and out of me in a movement so graceful it almost looked like dancing. I felt myself begin to orgasm and shouted out in utter bliss. He felt me contract around his enormous cock and moaned...

"I am going to explode Little Girl..." Just as he pulled out I threw my glasses on...I knew he wanted me to. He growled and pointed his cock directly at my face, literally covering my glasses, hair, and mouth in his cum. Just as soon as the moment calmed itself, he went to the bathroom, grabbed a towel, and cleaned every last spot of me.

I adore my master.