A Viewpoint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running my hands over her swollen stomach, circling her belly button. I repeated this step but this time I used my tongue. I forced my tongue into her belly button. Since I was beside her, Julia grabbed my penis and started to stroke. It didn't take her long. I started to cum. Spraying over her body.

Later...

"Thanks..." she said. We were both laying on the bed. She started to rub my sperms over her pregnant stomach. "You know... this is the best foreplay I ever had. "She confessed. Is that why mom let you fuck her?" she asked. "I felt something different when I fucked mom... She took me deep inside, it's like she had another secret passage within her " I replied. "I guess you have cum a lot inside her?" She asked. Once again I shifted my position on her taking her swell nipple into my mouth ignoring what she'd asked. Julia spread her legs giving me room while I took her breast as much as I could. Positioning my penis at her slit, Julia took control. All she did was rubbing my penis against her slit. It was the same thing mom did. She was much more teasing. She would only take the head of my penis in and then slid it out fast. Just like a fast scoop. A moment of softness and then air. That did not last long. Her tempo was getting slow as I felt more moments inside her wetness. Since it was just the tip, I'd try to push. Finally Julia let me inside her. I went all the way in as we made love.

Closing... Until today, I was never married. I enjoyed the sexual relationship that I have with mom and Julia. The first child that Julia had could be mine since the child resembles my look. Today, Julia is once again pregnant with my child, mom knows it. Mom only let me have sex with her only on my birthday but Julia never knew it.

12