A Village Vampire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
298 Followers

Once again I felt a sense of devastation that she had left me but that was soon interrupted by the ladies in white grabbing me and throwing me across the room onto the bed. I was too slow recovering from the shock of their strength and I hadn't even tried to get up before they were on top of me.

One pinned my hands above my head whilst the other undid my belt and trousers. In one swift movement she pulled my trousers down and ripped off my boxer shorts. The erection I had got from the Countess's touch meant my cock had sprung to attention as soon as it was freed from my boxer shorts.

The lady that had ripped off my trousers fell hungrily onto my cock, taking it alternately deep into her mouth then licking its shaft up and down. I moaned and struggled but the other lady held my hands so tight I could not move.

The one holding my hands spoke.

"Perhaps since we are getting to know each other so well we should introduce ourselves I am April and the one sucking your cock so sweetly is May." May lifted herself off me, using her hands to stroke my cock as she looked at me. She smiled a greeting. Introduction over she returned her mouth to sucking hard on my erection.

April now proceeded to take off her white dress and slowly guiding it with her hands she lowered her left breast onto my lips.

"That's it baby take it into your mouth," she said.

I hesitated and then gave in, both April and May were gorgeous and having one of their lovely breasts dangled over my face whilst my cock was so wonderfully serviced was more than I could bear. So with all my might I sucked and licked her breasts, using my tongue to play with her nipple within my mouth.

April removed her dress completely and moving my hands up to caress her breasts she moved on top of me. Her pussy was directly over my mouth. I did not need a second invitation and I began to stroke the lips of her pussy with my tongue making her moan with pleasure.

After a while she lowered herself down onto my chest so she joined May in sucking my cock. May holding my cock firmly in her hand so April could take it into her mouth. May then turned her attentions to my balls, licking and sucking them.

It was not long before I could stand this no more shooting my load with a loud gasp. The two girls stopping and laughing at each other before snuggling each side of me a leg and an arm each across my body.

I had no idea who they were but what they had done to me was heavenly.

I must have slept for some while as when I awoke it was light and the girls were gone. Confused I looked around for my clothes to find they had gone too. My alarm at this got only greater when I found the door of the library was locked. No amount of banging or shouting would bring anyone. Meeting a nun without my clothes would of been embarrassing, but not escaping from deliberately or accidently being locked in a room was a far worse situation.

In that room I stayed stranded all day. Oddly twice I fell asleep on the bed, for how long I do not know, but each time I awoke to find food and drink in the room. Both times I eagerly consumed the refreshment feeling hungry as soon as I saw it. So that's how the time past until I realised evening was here and darkness was falling. The lights automatically came on in the room just as it was getting too dim to see.

Nothing happened until I could see it was properly dark outside and then the door opened. The Countess, April and May on either side walked into the room smiling.

I sat up in bed as the door opened. My plan being to insist on my clothes being returned, to protest and complain and force them to let me go, but I was at once struck dumb by the Countess raising her hand.

April and May approached me. Pulling the duvet off me they once again turned their attention to my cock. They gently stroked it with their hands and softly rimmed it with their tongues. Again I found myself groaning in ecstasy. As my erection became stronger they resumed licking up and down my shaft making me harder still.

My eyes however had stayed fixed on the Countess who stood smiling. She watched the scene in front of her. I stayed focussed on her as both April and May kissed me on the forehead and then returned to the Countess's side and unzipped her dress. It fell to the floor revealing her naked body and her wondrously enormous breasts. April and May held her hand as she stepped out of her clothes.

The Countess moved to me, wrapping her breasts around my cock and stroking up and down. I found myself gasping for breath and she vigorously titty fucked me. I felt my control weakening and myself coming close to coming.

"Oh no my son," said the Countess, "you come when I tell you to."

At once I felt my self-control returning as she continued with her breasts rubbing up and down my shaft. She then climbed on top of me and gently lowered herself onto my cock. Again I gasped.

I went to get up, aiming to kiss her and caress her breasts but she pushed me down and began to ride me. Slowly at first then bouncing faster and faster. She sometimes used her hands to support her bouncing breasts and sometimes to lift her hair up high. She began to gasp and groan much like I had since she had begun to fuck me.

"Now my son," she screamed, "now you can come."

I found myself overwhelmed by the wonderful sensation of a climax long held back and also was delighted to see the Countess had orgasm at the same time. She flopped down on me, moving my head to one side as she did she bit me on the neck. I felt the warm sensation of blood on my skin and then realised she was sucking my blood. Initially the pain of the bite made me shout, but then I was overcome with a sensation of delight.

My mind cleared of resistance towards her. Drinking from me for as long as she wanted became the most important thing in the world to me.

When she paused I begged her to take more, but smiling she ripped at her wrist with her teeth and as the blood dripped from the wound she pushed her wrist into my mouth so I must drink or choke. The taste was delicious and so using my hand I pushed her arm further into my mouth trying hard to drink as much of her blood as I could.

Eventually she pulled her hand away and then bit into my neck again resuming her drinking of my blood. She and I went through the ritual several times of alternately me drinking her blood and her drinking mine. Finally after maybe 5 or 6 rounds each she placed a finger on my mouth. I eagerly kissed it and then as I vainly tried to stop her she stood back up.

"Please, I begged, please come back." My arm extended to her, but she ignored me.

She said nothing, but allowed April and May to dress her and they all swept out of the room.

I assume shortly after they left I slept and it was daylight again when I finally awoke. The day for me was much like the first day of captivity. I tried to see if I could escape the room by knocking and shouting. Food appeared after each period when I succumbed to an uncontrollable desire to sleep. My hunger was not as great as the day before but I still managed to consume most of the food and drink that was left me.

Even the night was pretty much a repeat of the night before. The three lady vampires swept in. By now I had assumed the three of them thought of themselves as vampires. The idea that they were real vampires had not yet occurred to me. The Countess again fucked me and we went through the same ritual of drinking each other's blood and again they silently left the room.

I cursed my lack of control but the sex, my blood being drunk and my drinking of the countess's blood was the most erotic wonderful experience of my sheltered life and all I wanted was more more more.

On the third day my lust was somewhat abated by the most intense pains across my body. It was as if every organ was burning and I found myself screaming in agony. For two further days I lay tossing and turning in this unbearable pain. The Countess visited a couple of times, each time offering me her wrist so I fed on her blood. This eased the pain a little for a short while but each time it returned with a vengeance. Finally on the evening of the second day the pain stopped and I lay on the bed feeling incredibly weak and unable to move.

Present day

"I hope this is okay, I hope you like it. I can try something else if you don't." Said a voice behind me and I was suddenly returned to the present and saw in the reflection of the window that the girl had returned.

I guess dear reader the story of what happened next to me in the convent will have to wait. Right now I was a very hungry, very randy vampire with a beautiful victim all to myself.

I saw her choice of clothes was perfect. She had found a pair of heels, her shapely bare legs disappearing into a flared skirt starting just above the knee. She had a white blouse on with just the right number of buttons undone to hint at breasts nestling in a white bra. Her hair was pinned up onto her head exposing her neck. God I love girls necks.

She had obviously worked hard on her make-up. It was subtle, but enough to enhance her best features. Emphasising her wondrous blues eyes and reducing the size of her slightly oversize nose. She looked amazing. Definitely good enough to eat.

From across the room I could smell her perfume. It further fuelled my lust for her. My super natural senses could hear her heart was beating fast and I could smell and hear the blood moving around her body. My blood lust was overwhelming, but I was determined to take this slowly, to undress her, make love to her and then slowly drain her of enough blood to satisfy my hunger. The only problem was my brain kept saying blood blood blood.

"Come," I said opening my arms to her and immediately she walked over to me and I pulled her into my arms and hungrily began to kiss her. She briefly hesitated and then returned my kisses with equal enthusiasm. I moved my lips from her mouth, across her cheeks and down to her neck. I found myself kissing and then licking her neck. My victim moaning with pleasure threw her neck back and with her hand pushed my head into her neck.

The desire to feed from her was already overwhelming and I had only just started. I spun her around, pulling her blouse quickly from the waist band of her skirt I ran my hands around her flat stomach loving the sense of enveloping her in my arms. The sensation of touching her skin was too much. Her skin was so soft, so smooth. Pulling her back into my body I slid my hands out of her blouse and grabbing it at the top I ripped it apart. The buttons scattered around the room.

Turning her round to face me again. I kissed down her chest and lowered my lips onto her breasts. She stood still allowing me to move from breast to breast. Her hands resting on my head as I kissed and licked her skin. I loved the soft warm feeling of her silky flesh and the overpowering sensation of her perfume. I kissed her over and over.

Pausing I stared deeply into her deep blue eyes. I gulped as she slipped her bra strap off of her shoulder further exposing her shoulder and neck. I could see a vein throbbing in her neck. My lips parted and I was ready to plunge my fangs into that very vein.

Desperate for distraction I took her right hand in mine and slowly walked her out of the lounge. She hesitated for a moment, resisting my pull and then gave in allowing herself to be walked into the bedroom. Pushing her into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. I knelt before her and ran both my hands up her legs pushing high up her thighs. She raised her legs slightly for me allowing me easier access. Pushing her backwards I continued to stroke her thighs as moving on top of her I began to kiss her again. Spinning her onto her front I unzipped her skirt and removed it with her shoes.

Adjusting her white knickers so they resembled a thong I began to caress, lick and kiss her bare bottom. Using my hands to caress her flesh. Once more I spun her back onto her back. I split her knickers with my hands and opening her legs I put my mouth between her legs beginning to kiss and lick her pussy.

She moaned in ecstasy. I loved the salty taste of her pussy. Listening carefully to her breathing and moaning I modified my technique until I seemed to be giving her maximum pleasure. Focussing on her pleasure stopped me being overwhelmed by my blood lust but like a teenage boy's first time I knew I would not last long. I could sense her orgasm building and I licked and sucked until she screamed with delight at the intensity of her orgasm. While she was laying panting and recovering from this I quickly stripped and moved back on top of her. She briefly tried to raise herself as I appeared on top of her but she flopped back onto the bed and I slipped my cock easily into her warm wet hole.

She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me as I began to thrust hard into her. After several strong thrusts I moved off her a little, grabbing her arms I maximised my leverage and began to slam into her harder and harder.

She began to say yes, yes over and over again until finally we came together. Lowering myself onto her body I split her bra and took her right breast deep into my mouth loving again the sensation of her soft breasts. In an instant I let go of her nipple and bit into her neck. It had happened before I had even seemed to think of it.

Now was my real test. The sensation of her blood flowing into my mouth was amazing. My erection was still strong so I slipped back inside her and so I began sucking to the rhythm of the gentle slow fuck I was now giving her. This was the most incredible feeling ever. However I forced myself to slowly count to twenty and then removed both my fangs and cock from her.

I hesitated but managed to concentrate on grabbing my clothes. I rushed through to the lounge. Quickly dressing I left her apartment. Fighting the almost overwhelming desire to return and completely drain her of blood I forced myself to return to my car and then drove home to the convent.

Once in the convent I rushed to my room and relaxed as I heard the key turn in the lock. Whatever happened I could not go back out. I congratulated myself. I had done it. I had completed my first hunt and managed not to screw up by killing my victim or getting caught.

The first time was the worst for self-control the Countess had said and wow it had been tough. Wonderfully, brilliantly, tough. As I fell to sleep on the Countess's bed I mused that there were lots of things in life or is that death worse than being a vampire.

braindump
braindump
298 Followers
12