A Virgin in Germany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

Bobby reached in his little bag and got out another rubber. He carefully tore it open, and rolled it down his now hard cock.

Hilde said, "You made love to me last night. Now it is my turn to make love to you." She crawled on top of him. Bobby held his cock straight up, as she lowered her self down onto him. Her pussy was making all the lubrication needed. Hilde started rocking back and forth, then raising up a little and then sitting back down on him. They enjoyed a long leisure session. Bobby knew he could last a while this morning. Sudddenly Hilde just sort of froze, trembling and shaking. After about 30 seconds, she started breathing again, and said, "I love making love with you!"

Bobby was quick to agree!

Then she started riding him with abandon. Bouncing up and down. Bobby hoped the rubber stayed on! After just a few minutes, Hilde had another strong orgasm, clamping down tightly on Bobby's cock. That was all it took for him to explode again. She leaned down and kissed him.

Bobby reached down to be sure the rubber stayed on as she got off of him. He got up and went into the bathroom, to dispose of the cum filled rubber and wash up.

They were sitting at the table having brunch when Louise got home.

She asked, "Did everything go okay last night?"

Bobby and Hilde spoke almost as one, "It was more than okay. It was wonderful!"

Louise smiled her knowing smile. Her little sister was now a woman. She said, "I'll feel better now about leaving you here, Hilde, when I go to New York."

Hilde just smiled at her sister and then at Bobby.

*

If you enjoyed my story, please take a moment to give it a good vote, leave a public comment, or send me feedback. Thanks.

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers
12