A Virgin on Virticon VI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ficklefey
Ficklefey
38 Followers

Dr. Carter was watching her reactions on the monitor, so he already knew what she needed. There was no discussion this time. Marcus came, pulled out, and then stepped back so that Carter could take his place. Carter's cock was longer than either of ours, 8 inches and about as thick as mine. It disappeared into Marie's cunt without hesitating. She didn't seem to have noticed that someone new was fucking her, only that she was getting fucked like she wanted.

He paid more attention to her tits than either of us had, sucking and licking at them as he thrust into her. Marcus sat tiredly at the monitor, checking on Marie's progress.

"Gentlemen, I think we might pull this off. She's starting to near satiation," he said softly.

Dr. Carter nodded, and slowed his pace so he could keep fucking her as long as he possible. Somehow her voracious appetite had to be satisifed. This time she had three orgasms, and he still wasn't done. He pulled out of her cunt, and she moaned in protest, but he was only moving to her head. He got on the table, straddling her face, and lifted her head so she could suck his cock. Marcus quickly found a pillow for her. Dr. Carter fed her his cock, wet from her own juices and the semen left in her vagina by myself and Marcus. He got less than half of it into her mouth, and fucked her face for a few minutes.

"That's good, that got her energy flowing faster," Marcus told him, watching the lines moving on the screen, "But she's going to need you inside her vagina again."

He nodded and pulled his cock out of her mouth. He couldn't resist rubbing his cock on her tits for a minute, but then he got down from the table and stood between her legs again.

"Fuck me," Marie gasped, and he did so. She came as soon as he put his penis in her cunt. Then he fucked her to the brink of another orgasm, but came himself before she could. I could tell each time he spurted into her, because her stomach muscles clenches every time.

"Damnit, Daniel, she was almost spent!" Marcus complained. "Where are we going to find--" He glanced around, noticing the orderly for the first time. "Hey, would you mind fucking this patient? The three of us aren't quite recovered yet," he said.

The orderly barely looked older than 18 himself, and he grinned as he let his eyes drift across Marie's naked body and spread-open pussy. "Happy to help," he said, peeling off his coveralls. He was naked underneath. He washed his hands at the sink in the corner and practically bounced over. "Do you mind if I take her doggy style, Dr. Richards? It's kind of my thing."

"Sure," said Marcus. He and Dr. Carter got the restraints off her, lowered the table, and put her on her hands and knees. Once the trodes were back in place, he nodded to the orderly.

He grabbed her hips and slid right in. Semen from three men ran down my daughter's thighs.

"Fuck, that pussy is tight," he exclaimed. "Never had one that tight. Especially not a slut in a gang bang like this!"

"It's her first time," Marcus said. "She just lost her virginity about an hour ago."

"Fuck," the young man said again, his eyes widening. His grip on her hips tightened. "Um--what's your name, baby?"

"Marie," she whispered. She was bent forward on her elbows, her tits hanging down, her face hidden.

"You have an amazing cunt, Marie," he said. She only sighed happily.

He came after fucking her only a few minutes, but he just kept going. Ah, the vigor of youth. She came two more times, and then at last Marcus confirmed that she was done, and the orderly blew his load deep inside her.

I wrapped her up in blankets and she fell asleep on the table, a contented smile on her lips. I sat there watching her for a long while, amazed at her beauty and at the passion I'd seen from her.

My reverie was broken by Marcus handing me a datapad. "Sign this," he said.

"What is it?"

"Her Verification of Maturity. You took her virginity, so you can verify that's she mature. And she can go to that college." His eyes twinkled at me.

"Oh. Right," I laughed. What with Marie's health scare, I'd nearly forgotten all about that.

"She'll need a lot of rest today, but by tomorrow she'll be ready to go on the prowl."

I sighed. It would be quite a change, but if it would make my darling Marie happy, then I wanted her to have as much cock as she could handle. Besides, I knew she loved and trusted me, and she would gladly accept my guidance in choosing who she had sex with. I foresaw years of sexual bliss ahead of us both, orgies where I would introduce her to sex with women, parties where I could impress my boss by offering him my daughter's pussy--and of course, nights spent with just the two of us, her cunt tight on my cock. Her nineteenth birthday was next month--I was already imagining which of our friends I'd invite to watch me take her anal virginity, and then enjoy her ass themselves. I knew who I wanted to join me in giving her her first double penetration--my old pal Marcus, of course.

"Want to get dressed?" said Dr. Carter, jolting me out of my thoughts. He was holding the clothes I'd been wearing when I came in.

"Nah... I don't need 'em," I said. I dumped my clothes and Marie's into a bag, and gentle shook her awake. The two of us went home naked.

Ficklefey
Ficklefey
38 Followers
12