A Virgin Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

One by one, everyone stood, examined for a moment, then stated what it was they did find, and didn't find attractive about her. Some mentioned the scar, which I'd expected, Melinda actually mentioning the woman's two differently sized breasts, which surprised me coming from her. Then it was my turn. I stood up walked over and then around her honestly looking. There were a couple of snickers as I did this as I was being a lot more methodical in my looking at her than most had. I even saw a surprised smile in her otherwise stony-eyed face as I looked at her face, scrutinizing that as well.

"Ok," I finally announced. "What I don't find attractive are your eyes. Maybe to someone else they would be, but I've never really been partial to women with hazel colored eyes. I prefer brown. So simply put, that would have to be the one thing I don't find attractive about you and why." I noticed she was smiling at that. "And what I do find attractive, are your breasts." Once again that seemed to surprise her as well as Melinda.

"Ok...now why to those?" Amanda asked directly.

"Actually, the fact they are a little differently shaped and sized is interesting to me, I guess in a way, it would be like being with two different women having two slightly different shapes and sizes of breasts in bed together at the same time."

That got a nervous laugh, but it also caused Amanda to smile broadly as well.

"Well done," she said inviting me to take my seat. "Now, would anyone else like to comment, change their minds, or discuss what everyone else has said before we continue?"

Once again the reminder of what was about to happen hushed everyone down immediately. "Ok, then, who wants to get it out of the way first?" she asked.

I wasn't at all surprised, and in fact pleased when Kate stood up, walked to the front and removed her robe, then began removing her swim suit as well.

"If the rest of you would like to do so, you can remove your swim wear first in the dressing rooms around the corner there, and return in your robes only, or...you can do it here just as Kate has done for us," she stated.

This really was a lot harder than it looked or appeared. I mean I already liked Kate as a person even though I still didn't know her that well. To find something about her that I didn't find attractive, and then tell her what it was a why wasn't an easy thing. But it was in a way equally difficult to tell her what I did find attractive about her, and find a way to explain that one as well.

"Ok, Pete? What's the one thing about Kate you don't find attractive and why?" she asked.

Kate stood there before all of us, naked, but I am sure grateful that Amanda had come over, placed her arm around her shoulder and stood naked with her side by side.

"I don't like her short hair," he said simply. "It looks too much like a boy's hair," he said by way of explanation. Kate nodded her head in acceptance with that. She could see and understand the why behind it, it was just one opinion, and she didn't have to agree or necessarily not agree with it either.

"And?" Amanda asked waiting. I turned watching Pete blush.

"She has a nice ass," he said simply once again.

"And what is it about Kate's ass that you like?" Amanda pressed.

"I like the way that it's shaped," he added shyly, suddenly looking away.

#

One by one everyone got up and expressed what they liked, or didn't like about one another. All except for Pete who refused to undress and come forward. Amanda didn't force it with him either. All she simply said was that she hoped to see him again on Friday when he and whoever else hadn't managed to get this far would try again then.

"Whew! That was hard! Damn hard!" Kate told me as we hurriedly headed towards the next scheduled class.

"Yeah it was, but it was sort of oddly exhilarating in a way too. Did you see the look on Melinda's face when Bill told her he really loved her freckles? She seemed really surprised by that, especially when he said it while looking at the one's dancing across her boobs!"

Kate laughed remembering. "And not one person said she had too much body fat, or that her smile was ugly or anything like that. It was just a bunch of minor things, things that others honestly didn't find attractive for one reason or another, but never the one thing we all assumed everyone else would be thinking it would be."

"Yeah, interesting wasn't it?" I had to admit.

All except for Pete, our little group had made it through the first hurdle. Now as we made our way towards the next class, we couldn't help but wonder what additional surprises would lay in wait for us. One of them was that Carol herself would be instructing this particular class.

We soon arrived at an enclosed pavilion that was rustic looking made out of old wooden logs and looked much like a large old cabin. Entering the building, it was interesting to see that the roof of the facility was completely open with warm sunshine filtering naturally down into the room. There were three comfortable looking tables sitting side-by-side in the middle of the room with Carol standing in front of them as we entered.

"Welcome everyone, today's class is on sensual awareness. What I would like each one of you to do is secure one of the face masks you'll find hanging on the wall behind you. Once you have placed those on your face, I would then like each of you to disrobe. We will then start with the ladies. Girls? Each of you will then move to one of the three tables and place yourselves upon it face down. Once you are situated, we will begin."

Obviously none of us had any clue which girl would be lying on which table. Once the girls had situated themselves, Carol directed the three of us to one of the tables where we stood beside them waiting instructions.

"This exercise isn't designed to be a massage class, though you are welcome to use some of the massage oil you'll find in a tray at the end of each table. I want each of you to begin with the woman's feet, I want you to spend as much time as is necessary in acquainting yourself with every square inch of her body from feet to head. I want you to touch, experience the contours and shape of her body, the feel of her flesh beneath your hands and fingers. I will monitor and observe. If I feel you are going too quickly, I will have you slow down and go back. Likewise, if you are going too slowly as well."

As I began, it was easier for me to realize that it was Melinda who was lying on the table beneath me, though she would have had a harder time distinguishing who I was as I began fondling her toes, her feet and in time running my hands ever so slowly up the calves of her legs.

"Very good," Carol acknowledged as she passed by where I was standing. "Take your time, explore her body and see it with your mind as you touch her."

I could feel Melinda's tremble beneath my fingers, especially when I reached her ass and began running my hands over the fleshy twin cheeks I found there. All around me, I could hear the contented sighs of relaxed pleasure, mixed with a little excitement and nervous giggles as hands continued caressing, touching, and fondling as we continued.

"Very good everyone. Ok girls, let's switch places now. Guys? Your turn to get onto the table, face down and let the person you were touching, now explore and touch you."

We all did that of course, and it was interesting to feel Melinda's hands so tentatively, almost too lightly running along my exposed flesh, but it still sent a wave of goose bumps running up and down my spine when she did. Carol eventually stopped and showed her how to use a bit more pressure and firmness without being too firm as she ran her hands over me.

"Alright everyone, time to switch places once again, and partners. This time girls, each of you will now lay on your backs."

There was a nervous chittering that went on having heard that one. "Hush everyone, concentrate. Concentrate on the sensations, not on who is doing what to who, or even what they're caressing or touching while they do it. Just on the feel and sensation itself, for both of you."

Once again I knew that it was Patty whose body I was currently touching, especially when it came to her small little breasts. What I found immediately interesting however, was how sensitive they obviously were to her as I continued running my hands over the firm soft flesh, felt her nipples immediately respond to my touch as I gently fingered them, and heard her sigh with contented pleasure as I did.

Moving lower now, across her tummy, sides and finally to her mon's, I allowed my fingers to gently probe without forcing, just as Carol now stood instructing each of us to do. I felt Patty's thick lips, lifting them gently, rolling them between my finger tips, exploring her so intimately in this fashion as Carol now coaxed us all through the process, step by step explaining to us what we were touching, how to touch as each of the women below us moaned or softly and contentedly sighed their obvious nervous excitements.

By the time I had reached her feet and toes again, Patty was still visibly trembling beneath my caress, her body obviously awakened to still lingering sensations of arousal and excitement.

"Time to switch places once again, guys? Time for you all to lay on your backs now."

Almost immediately, there was some hesitation coming from Pete. "You can do this Carol told him reassuringly. You wouldn't be here if you couldn't." she added calmly.

I had no idea who it was that had begun running her fingers and hands over my head and then face. But it felt very soothing, relaxing, even though I knew these same hands would before too long begin exploring my still flaccid member. I wondered momentarily about that, feeling a twinge of excitement begin there, and what might occur long before her hands finally arrived at that very place.

Minutes later, just as I felt hands begin to gingerly run themselves around my rapidly awakening cock, I heard a gasp come from the table next to me.

"See? I knew she'd freak out," Pete said in alarm.

"But I didn't," Kate's voice said by way of answer. "I was just surprised, that's all!"

I had no idea what was going on of course, but it was evident that Kate had discovered something I'd been wondering about myself now. And though curious, the blindfold made it impossible for me, or for anyone else to confirm that immediate suspicion.

"It's alright," Carol spoke in her still soothing voice. "Just relax Pete, let Kate continue to explore you now and see you in her mind the way everyone should see you, and not in the way you fear being seen."

#

All in all, it had been an interesting morning. We soon after headed for lunch and to spend some time absorbing everything we had gone through and learned. As Kate and I had become partnered friends in a sense, we took our meals together and found a nice secluded little table off to one side away from where most everyone else who had also finished their morning classes were sitting.

"So, I take it Pete's fairly well endowed as they say."

Kate grinned. "You can say that again, and though I didn't see him with my own eyes of course, I could tell the moment I began touching him that he was, and it surprised me a little as I did, and obviously that alarmed him."

"No wonder he had a hard time with the 1st class this morning," I stated. "He was obviously embarrassed about it."

"Why should he be? I would assume most guys that were hung with equipment like that would be more than happy to show it off."

"Not if it's caused him a lot of problems in life, he wouldn't," I explained to her. "Which explains a few things about his being a good-looking guy, and still a virgin."

"I guess it does," Kate said seeing my point. "Anyway, what do you think of that homework assignment we were given for tonight?" she half giggled. "You willing to partner up with me?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'd like that," I admitted to her. "I'd like that a lot."

We'd all been told that we were to spend an additional hour that evening in our rooms, either alone, or with a partner we would be comfortable with, going through the caressing touch exercise once again. But this time, without the blindfolds. For those who were not yet comfortable to include a partner, they could perform the exercise on themselves alone, but that all of us would be video-taped and monitored during it.

"So we can touch all we want."

"Yep, that was what I was given to understand too," I agreed.

"What if we should have an orgasm while we're doing that?" she asked pointedly.

"Then I guess we have one," I said smiling back easily.

"I really used to hate homework."

"Yeah, me too."

"Not this time though, I'm looking forward to it."

"Yeah, me too," I said smiling.

#

After the break we headed off towards the last class of the day. This one was being held in one of the resorts bungalows that normally served as one of their finest suites. Kate and I were the first of our group to arrive being met by Amanda who we'd had our first class with that morning and Chris, one of the two male instructors we'd met at orientation. It was curiously interesting that we were directed to the enormous outside deck area of the suite where we saw a simple chair, table and bench all situated close by one another. Six comfortable looking chairs were also strategically placed in a horse-shoe pattern facing the three props.

"Wonder what those are for?" Kate wondered voicing my own curiosity.

"Guess we'll find out soon enough," I told her just as the rest of our little group finally arrived.

"Nice to see you all here again," Amanda began once we'd all been seated. She re-introduced Chris to us at that point who immediately removed the white robe he'd been wearing revealing his nakedness beneath it. "How many of you have watched an X-rated movie?" Amanda asked suddenly.

Everyone except for Melinda raised their hands.

"Good. Now, how many of you have actually seen or watched another couple in real life actually having sex?"

I knew that seeing a friend in the backseat of a car while I sat in the front seat didn't really count, so I didn't raise my hand, nor did anyone else.

"In that case, this will be a first for all of you then," Amanda announced with a bigger than life smile on her face.

I know that opened my eyes, along with everyone else's!

"Before Chris and I begin, I want to go over a few things and let you know what to expect, and answer any questions any of you might have. The whole purpose behind this course is to give you all some first hand knowledge of the mechanics of sexual intercourse, even if you think you know, you might find you really don't know all that much. In this setting, you are invited to get as close as you'd like to. As Chris and I begin, you may stand, come over look, ask questions while we're doing it, and you can even touch either one of us while it's going on if you'd like to. Please, don't feel shy or embarrassed as we won't be. It is perfectly permissible and acceptable to physically participate in this way. In addition, as it can sometimes, and often does happen, watching another couple actually performing and having sex can be a very erotic and arousing experience. If any of you do become aroused or excited, that is also hoped for and expected. If you so choose to masturbate while watching the two of us, then please feel comfortable enough to do so."

There were several red-faced shy looking expressions on people's faces when hearing that one. I seriously doubted that anyone from our group anyway, would actively do so. Though it was curiously interesting to watch as Chris stood just behind Amanda doing just that in preparation for their encounter together.

A moment later Chris took his seat sitting in the chair which we all sat facing from the side. Amanda then approached him from in front positioning herself, and slipped easily and smoothly onto his lap, and onto his penis. It was evident by the look on her face as she did this that it was very enjoyable.

"As I stated earlier, if you want to stand and move about, come closer to look, please feel free to do so, and please feel free to ask any questions you might have." She waited for a brief moment before actually beginning to fuck Chris, but no one moved, and everyone seemed to be holding their breath.

"This particular position is highly stimulating for the woman," Amanda began explaining in a normal tone of voice, though for the life of me, I didn't know how she could do it. "Using a chair in this way allows her the freedom of movement to control the depth of penetration, speed and motion of the actual coupling. In addition, for the male, as the woman is the one doing most if not all the work here..." she paused once again while a brief moment of giggling passed, "he in this instance has better control over his staying power, especially if for a lot, if not most men, that initial moment or two of arousal and excitement could produce a too soon premature ejaculation. In other words, it's a great way for a lot of guys to get used to the exquisite sensation and control it, and then more importantly, enjoy it."

Admittedly, it really was quite an arousing thing to watch, and I felt my own firm erection rapidly growing beneath the confines of my green robe, wondering as I did if either of the other two guys were struggling with this as well. To my real surprise however, was when Bill actually stood up from his seat and wandered around to stand behind Amanda as she and Chris continued their slow tantalizing fuck there in the chair together.

#

As Bill stood directly behind Amanda watching so closely from behind, I was sure he wasn't even aware of the fact that his prick had somehow managed to worm itself free from the confines of his green colored robe. There he stood, and there it stood poking its head out as he watched. Amanda then purposely began lengthening her strokes, slowing them as she did, which permitted Bill an even greater amount of detail so he could watch the full length of Chris's prick strokes into her wet glistening pussy from where he stood.

"In many ways, this position can be far more comfortable for the woman in actually being able to control the depth and penetration of her partner," she announced, which is when I heard an audible sigh actually escape Pete's lips. I actually found myself feeling sorry for the guy.

Seconds later, Amanda slid off Chris's lap, turning herself around, which is also when Bill realized his dick was sticking out, which he quickly concealed, then returned shamefaced back to his seat.

"Another variation and use for the chair," Amanda began as she now sat down, slipping Chris's dick once again into herself only this time facing away from him, "is in this position. Slightly different, the angle of penetration can also be different, bringing on a slightly differing series of sensations. It is also far more comfortable for the male to now use his hands, including breast stimulation as part of their coupling." As if on cue, Chris reached around Amanda and began playing with and fondling her breasts. I also noticed as he did this, that Amanda had also reached down between her own legs and began stroking her own clit.

"As some of you may or may not know, though intercourse can certainly be pleasurable for most women, it is still the direct stimulation of the female's clitoris that brings about the greatest degree of pleasure and eventual orgasm. So once again, in this position, it invites the woman to pleasure herself, while still experiencing the additional pleasure of penetration."

Much to my delight, both Kim as well as Melinda had stood and made their way over to stand in front of Amanda, watching what she was doing, and what was actually happening more closely.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers