A Vision Of Passion

Story Info
Young couple checks in & leaves the blinds open.
2.3k words
4.25
39.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers

Let me tell you about the heat and passion I witnessed on a cold March morning not long ago., in the wee small hours after midnight. There is the little motel in Maine, and as a favor to the owner I filled in at the front desk. Not long after 9 p.m. a delightful couple came in and requested a room.

He was named Dave. A quite handsome man, he was tall, with sparkling blue eyes, dark wavy hair and a neat mustache. His expensive leather jacket made clear he was a successful man. She, for purposes of privacy, we shall call Dee. And we shall discuss her lovely form a bit later.

From her comments I knew they were planning a night of lovemaking, and I made certain to give them a room on the ground floor facing the ocean, away from the other rooms and quite far from the street. No stray passerby's could see in their window.

"You must close the blinds by ten," I told them, smiling. "But you can open them up again later."

He gave a smile, she a little giggle.

But when I checked not long after 11, the blinds were closed and I could see nothing of what was happening in the room. After a few hours of writing, I went back to check, and was rewarded. The blinds were still closed, but a couple of slots in the doorway blinds had been pushed open, and I could see the entire bed.

And what a lovely sight it was.

She had told me her age. But the woman I saw could not have been 40. Her trim, athletic body was tight and strong. She wore still a beautiful golden necklace, and golden earrings, but nothing else.

Her hair was fairly short, and dark, but she had applied lighter highlights. And dark too was the full lovely bush that covered her pussy.

Her beautiful breasts were those of a much younger woman. Not overly large, but so beautifully formed, they seemed not to sag at all, but to perch pertly on that magnificent body.

Her bottom was a thing of beauty, the twin tight cheeks formed a perfect ass, a firm heart shaped valentine.

He lay on his back. Dee was sitting astride him. For long moments she used her hands and her body to stroke him, to caress him with a sensual massage that went on and on and on.

She used her soft hands to pleasure him. And she used the full bush, too, working her pelvis so that it lightly brushed up and down his back, over his ass, then up again.

The temperature was frosty. But still I pulled one of the lawn chairs and sat in front of the door, watching. I had seen many couples fucking, but never had seen a more sexy, sensual woman. She and Dave certainly had left the blinds bent so I could watch. She never looked at the doorway. I could only hope she could know somehow that I was there, but frankly all her attention was focused on pleasing her partner.

But after a half an hour, as she continued to work his body in the most sensual massage, I felt very very cold. Even wearing a ski jacket I was cold. So I went back to my room and got yet another coat, an oversized arctic parka, and put in on over the ski jacket.

When I returned, the blinds were still open enough that I could witness the lovemaking in the well lit room. But now things had changed.

David now lay on his back. His chest was covered with dark hair, lots of it. She sat astride him still, her fingers working the hair on his chest, and then caressing his face, his sides, his stomach. His cock was now visible, and hard. Sizable, it pushed upward, and only a few moments after I arrived again as a voyeur, she rose up and sank down on it. I had a side view, but could see the shaft disappearing into her pussy.

She rode her stallion, and a more beautiful view of the act of love could not be imagined. Her lithe body undulated and one could only imagine how sweet her hot cunt felt as she fucked on and on, moving the flesh of her pussy in waves. Like the ocean outside the door, cresting and retreating, her body whipped slowly and deliberately back and forth. Then she began to fuck in earnest, rising up and then pushing her body downward until the entire length was jammed up her. Her eyes were closed, her face flushed. His hands were on her hips, holding her as she fucked. His body moved under her, thrusting upward, moving like a piston. He was driving it up into her over and over. I could see the juices flowing from her, coating his cock so that it gleamed.

I was certain that she would go on fucking him. There was no doubt that she was in the midst of sexual pleasure. But Dee wanted something else. Dee was to show that she was a woman who loved to drink cum, and to suck cock so well that the man would never forget her.

She moved up and off his cock. Without hesitation, her mouth went down to lick the top of his cock. Both her hands were on his cock, gently moving up and down, while her mouth perched at the top, kissing and licking it.

God was she beautiful, her pert tits gently swaying as she kept working the large cock with her hands, her mouth now more firmly planted, the head of his cock within as she sucked it in what seemed a gentle manner.

Her hands moved down to play with his abundant balls and her mouth began to work him more vigorously. Within moments she was moving more rapidly. Dave, still for awhile, began to react. I could hear a soft moan from him, and he began to thrust his hips. He was fucking her mouth as she moved up and down.

Her mouth went down on him more, taking more of the cock inside. Then she did a wonderful deep throat, her luscious lips pressed against his balls, his cock just buried down her throat. Again he moaned and stayed still, until she backed off and he began to thrust again.

Dee was wild now. She attacked his cock with fire and passion. On and on and on, again and again her head rose up only to dip down again to meet the thrust of his hard prick. "Oh Oh Oh Oh" he was saying. And then from someplace deep inside him came a roar, a loud rumbling moan. Dee did not need to hear him tell her he was going to cum. She certainly could feel it, that tightening of his balls, the throbbing within the shaft, the swelling of the head. And he continued to utter loud, low moans of pleasure.

Then came a sudden "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" and he stopped thrusting. Her lips were fastened to the cock, the sucking clear from the way her cheeks were drawn in. And she welcomed the hot white liquid of his cock into her mouth. He was moaning with each spurt, loudly. She was moaning a softer cry of pleasure. God, did she luv his cum. Her throat muscles contracted and loosened several times. She was swallowing his cum, savoring every hot drop.

And even when Dave's body had dropped back, she continued to lick him, his cock, his balls, - - - to lick every bit of cum off of him.

After long moments he gently pulled her up to lay beside him. Her body was turned slightly toward me, and I could see that dark, lovely bush again, and the smile on her face. She kissed his lips, his face, his chest.

She at last rose and walked into the bathroom. When the turned on the light I saw her for the first and only time standing. She was stunningly beautiful, and she looked very happy.

Dave rose too, and without bothering to put on underwear donned a pair of pants and a shirt. I moved away, not too far. But when I returned a few minutes later all the slats of the blinds had been smoothed out. The show was over for that night.

But it was a vision of passion never to be forgotten.

….And it was not quite the end of the story.

I returned to my room. A half written erotic story was on the computer, but I quickly opened a new file and began to write what you have read above. It was almost five when I finally went to bed and quickly fell asleep. But by 7:30 the sunlight streaming through my window awakened me. I had attempted to program myself to awaken in time to make coffee for the guests….and to drive to a nearby bakery. Dee had said she rose early, and she had said she loved glazed donuts.

By a quarter of eight I was again standing at the front desk when she entered, smiling. She positively glowed.

She saw the donuts and turned to smile at me. Only when she had poured herself coffee and had a sip did I speak.

"You look lovely this morning?"

"Thank you," she replied.

"Come over here a moment. I have a very personal question to ask you."

Still smiling, she moved to stand only a couple of feet away from me. I reached out and took her hand. There was no reluctance on her part, but the action did produce a quizzical look on her face.

"If someone were to have watched you making love last night and then written a story about it, would you be pleased or horrified? And would you want to read it?"

Again a smile crossed her face. "I would be very pleased. And, yes, I would want to read it."

I handed her the pages which I had played out only minutes before she had entered for her coffee.

She took them but continued to look at me, her gaze continuing, a slight blush visible around her neckline. Then she walked over and sat in a chair.

As she read I watched her intently. The color that had been a slight blush grew redder. At one point she let out a little gasp, and then a sigh.

About half way through the narrative she stopped and looked over at me. "I'm impressed," she said.

"Obviously, I was, too," I said.

She went back to reading. When she finished she took a gulp of coffee and sat quietly for a moment. "Wow," she finally said. "That was good."

"You liked it?"

"Oh yes," she said, her voice slightly breathless. I could see her breathing was slightly labored. The story had aroused her.

I walked across to where she sat. "Then I shall claim a trophy. Merely a single kiss." And with that I leaned down and with one had behind her head began a gentle kiss. It did not stay gentle. Her passion quickly reached me, and mine was evident. Our mouths opened and the kiss had considerable fire. But I broke it off, knowing that this was not the time or place for anything more.

We chatted for a few moments. I told her I wrote erotic stories as a hobby. She told me the night had been the first time Dave had entered her body. She told me she knew the blinds were ajar and that she had hoped, felt, that she was being watched. It was the first time she had ever done that, Dee said, and she guessed there was more than a little exhibitionism in her.

When she refilled her coffee cup I told her to follow me. Only a few feet from the office we entered my room.

She welcomed my kiss but broke it off rather quickly. "I can't stay here. David is awake. I don't want him to come for coffee and not find me."

"O.K.," I replied. "But for just a moment, let me kiss your breasts."

Without waiting for a reply, I lifted the sweater she wore. There was no bra, and no need for one. Her tits stood firm on her body. The nipples were already hardened when I placed my mouth on the left one and moved my tongue across it, sucking gently. After a few seconds, I did the same to the other one. Dee stood, holding her sweater up.

"Ohhh, that is one of my favorite things," she said.

I kept sucking on the ripe pink nipples and in less than three minutes I felt her body begin to tremble. For perhaps half a minute it shook until suddenly a sigh escaped her lips and she pulled away.

"Very nice, but I really should go."

"Of course," I said, and sent her on her way.

Not much later Dave came to the office, Dee with him, holding his hand. She left shortly thereafter "to shower" and I complimented Dave on having such a lovely playmate. From the things he said, the way he mentioned that I would be amazed to see her taut body, her molded, tight ass, it was clear that Dee had not shown the story to him.

Just before they left Dee handed me a note. It told me her full name and where she lived. And as they drove away, she blew me a kiss. She and I both knew the kiss was more than just goodbye. It was a kiss that meant the promise of much more Dee, and in the very near future.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers