A Visit

Story Info
A man's fantasy is finally fulfilled.
2.3k words
3.88
25.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyReba
HornyReba
12 Followers

Patrick commanded my attention from the first second I saw his picture. Blond hair, blue eyes, overall a gorgeous man. We started chatting just online, becoming friends instantly. Unfortunately we lived across the country, but talking was fun. Eventually leading up to sexier things, I showed him some pictures of me naked and playing with myself and he did the same, not straying to the relationship side of it, even though I desperately wanted to. He didn't feel the same way, but I kept holding onto hope, masturbating every single night to his pictures.

Once, months later, during winter break after my freshman year of college, Pat took a trip and visited me. The first day, we didn't do anything, only talking and enjoying each others company. The second day, I woke up in the bed of the hotel he'd rented, tied up and only in my panties. I knew all of Patrick's sexual fantasies and he knew that this was one of mine. He filled me with his huge cock. It was long but not thick, which I always preferred. He even shaved down there, which I'd never had before, and I became addicted, especially during oral sex. For the next 12 hours he mercilessly fucked me every time he go hard again and would eat me out during breaks. He left me naked in a pool of my juices to get pizza once, then, as a joke, ejaculated all over the first slice. Since I didn't mind the taste of semen I greedily took it. That ended up making him hard again and he pinned me down and fucked me on the table next to the pizza box. As I said, being dominated is a fantasy of mine, so I decided to return the favor the next day and that's where this story really starts.

Cat has been one of my best friends in this universe, since high school. She went from straight to bi to completely lesbian in the course of our friendship. I even went on an accidental date with her, not realizing she meant a date. I'm straight. 100% penis lover, in case you wanted to know. But I'm okay with her having a crush on me like she does. It was actually about to come in handy. I called her up, she had decided to drop out of college but lived less than 20 minutes away, and told her that I needed her ASAP. I put on something cute and revealing, a white button up shirt that hung open to reveal the sides of my small breasts and a light grey thong. I waited on my sofa (Patrick was picking up lube and some other adult items for that night. It was all apart of the plan) and waited for her to knock. "Jordan what was the emergency? You sounded so urgent."

"Come on in I'll explain in a second." I called to her. I hid a smile as I heard the door open and shut.

"Where are you?" Cat called, still not able to see me.

"Right here." I was sitting on the edge of the sofa, grinning as sexily as I could.

"Oh Jo." She stifled a giggle. "What's happening?"

I really suck at planning. I had half expected her to be overcome with lust and take me right there. "You know, I hadn't really planned that far ahead. I was sort of just thinking we'd have hot steamy, mind blowing sex."

"That was all?"

"Yeah."

"Just sex? No relationship."

"Well not JUST sex. Some making out. Foreplay. Maybe some cuddling afterwards."

"Really?"

"No, I'm wearing a thong because I want to play scrabble with you all day." I scoffed. I moved from my sexy position to sort of half lounging. "Now what're you waiting for?"

"I don't really know." She stripped off her jacket and got on top of me on the couch. "Why the sudden change of heart?" She started kissing my neck.

Still suck at planning. I didn't realize that I would actually have to do the sex. I ran my hand through her hair, suddenly losing my enthusiasm. I whispered back. "Just an experiment."

"Oh thank god you want to experiment." Gotta do what I gotta do. Our lips met for the first time. I cupped her neck and pulled her closer, moving my tongue slowly in and out of her mouth lovingly.

Quick break from the action. I know what you're thinking. Wow she's sleeping with a girl just to impress a guy? I don't even know how you'd react to that. But it was just my plan and I knew that it would probably result with some of the best sex ever. People have had sex for other reasons. So don't judge.

Back to action. Cat was taking off her top, while straddling me. Her tits where huge, probably Ds, compared to my little As. Her bra was black and lacy, barely containing her huge jiggling jugs. She leaned down, snapping off the bra and tossing it aside, so our tits rubbed against each other. I felt my body react down under, my pussy getting wet. I breathed harder as she started to massage one of my tits. "Oh my god they're so much nicer than I expected."

"Really?" I chuckled. I pinched one of my hard nipples, increasing the burning between my legs.

"I've thought about this..." She said in a sort of half moan while licking one of my nipples. "For a very long time."

"And what exactly have you thought about?" My breathing got faster and I opened my legs all the way to reveal some pressure, which failed.

"Doing nasty things to you. Mostly making you sit on my face and making you cum over and over and over." She added more overs, mumbling them and giving my perky and aroused nipples a kiss in between every 'over'.

I grabbed her face gently and brought it up to mine and kissed her, while I cupped one of her fantastic, pale gloves in my hand. "Wow these are heavy."

She dove in for another kiss, not acknowledging my comment. She did press my hand harder onto her tit, and so I started rubbing it the same way she'd rubbed mine. Taking the pink cone of her nipple in between my index and middle finger, slightly pinching it and moving left to right. She moaned into my mouth, with a little nod of encouragement. I secretly prayed for Patrick's swift return. I needed a cock desperately. But I was enjoying Cat. Her tits swung in a seductive and sexy way and oh my god her lips. They were so soft and her tongue was skilled, playing and twiddling around in my mouth.

"Fuck I'm horny." I told her. I moved my hand from her tit to her hand. I guided her finger to the string of my thong, which she pulled away instantly.

Cat growled, moving from my lips to my pussy. "This is gonna feel new but a good new."

I was too turned on to care. I nodded and whimpered, spreading my legs wide.

She started slow, to tease me. Her long fingers tickled the inside of my thighs, starting low and moving higher, so painstakingly slow. She planted wet kisses along the way, and when she was only centimeters way from my burning clit, she just stayed their and licked. I wanted it. So bad. I tried to move to get her tongue but she shook her head, making a big deal of shaking her precious lips right on top of my clit, then went back to fiercely devouring my upper thigh.

That's when I heard the knock. I had gotten lost in my lust, I forgot what I was supposed to be doing. Patrick.

"Jordan are you there?" He called.

Cat ceased her wondrous tongue movement. "Who's that?"

"Some guy who's going to join us. Is that all right?"

Cat thought about it for a second. "As long as he doesn't touch me. No penises for this girl. I get you and only you."

I nodded. "Pat come on in its unlocked."

"Okay." Another open and shut. He walked into the living room to see Cat push a little finger into me. "Am I interrupting something?"

"No. Join the party." I gave him a smile as Cat sent waves of pleasure thought my body by slowly easing her finger in and out of me. I had recovered well from the day before, where I was ravaged ruthlessly. Tight again. God bless my vagina. And Cat. She was still licking away, happy as a clam.

"Yes please." His shirt was off, revealing his wonderful abs underneath. His jeans were obviously straining against his erection.

Cat joined in, "Actually, male, would you mind just watching until I make her cum once?"

Patrick stopped where he was. "Of course darling. As long as she cums soon. " he winked. He relieved the pressure in his pants by dropping them, relieving his amazing hard shaft.

I closed my eyes and focused on the sensations Cat was giving me. She sucked on my inner pussy lips slowly, delving her tongue into my sweet hole and wriggling her tongue around inside of me. She took her finger and started to ease it in and out of me really slowly, while sucking viciously on my clitoris. She took it in between her teeth and nibbled, flicking her tongue over it quickly. I was jerking my hips back and forth wildly, curling my toes and biting my lip. I saw Pat jerking off to his sexual fantasy being played out. I maybe played up my pleasure for show, but not too much, I didn't want him to feel like she was better at eating pussy.

When I felt the release of my first orgasm, Cat turned the dial to 10. She started to fuck me faster with the one finger then add another. I'd never felt anything like it. She kept licking my clit and all the sensitive flesh around it, causing me to groan and pull her head closer. Cat made my orgasm last minutes, instead of seconds like normal. Eventually though, it ended and I was spent on the couch.

"Holy god." I muttered.

"That was sexiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life." Patrick had his fingers wrapped around his dick and was pumping up and down.

"Would you like to join now?" Cat stood up and sexily undid the zipper in the back of her skirt.

"Yes, holy shit." Patrick stood up, his cock dripping precum, and came over and kissed me. I touched his cock gently, gripping his long shaft. I was still recovering from my orgasm, and so I moved his fingers from my dripping pussy when he touched me. "Not there." I moaned.

"Where?" He asked.

I adjusted myself, moving to my knees and grabbing my ass, spreading my ass cheeks. "Here." I smiled.

"So I lick your vajay while he fucks your ass? Kinky." Cat smiled.

I pulled Cat down to the couch, pulling off her panties. "No way." I sniffed her panties, grinning from ear to ear.

Cat spread her legs, one on top of the couch, one hanging off the side. I leaned, down bracing myself on Cat's hips, ready for Patrick's huge cock in my ass.

"Oh my god." I moaned, rubbing my nose in the curly mess of Cat's pubes as I felt him enter me.

"Fuck this is the best thing." He moaned loudly, grabbing my ass hard.

I began to lick my friend's pussy, trying to imagine what I liked and what I wanted done to me. I moved my tongue up the long slit formed by her pussy lips. I kissed her hot burning snatch, slowly. I made out with her nether regions, my tongue moving slowly over it.

Patrick began to thrust in and out, taking his time, and letting out groans of pleasure with each inward thrust. With each movement, my tongue was drilled further into Cat's hot hole.

Cat nodded in approval. I closed my mouth over her clit and started to suck like she had on mine.

Patrick slapped my ass once, making me gasp in shock. I moved my hips on Patrick's dick while also managing Cat's vagina. I kept up sucking on her button, also grabbing her tits.

"Yes fuck." Cat stroked my hair.

Patrick kept a steady rhythm if smacking my ass and also going faster in and out. "Isn't she just fantastic?"

"Oh hell yes." Cat smiled and threw her head back. "I believe we've got a cumslut on our hands."

I went up and kept playing with her tits while kissing her, both of our juices mixing on our tongues. "I'm your slave baby."

"And mine." Patrick contributed from behind.

"Yes." I kissed my way down fast, back down to her pussy. I took a finger and began to fuck her with it rapidly. I added another one, which her pussy devoured and moved my hand as fast as I could in and out of her. Cat moaned uncontrollably. "Oh my god I'm going to cum. Oh my god."

I smiled and started fingering her faster, her juices added to the array of sex sounds in the room.

"I'm going to cum too." The man from behind me said, his cock drilling inside of me.

I felt Cat cum first. Her body shuddered and she squeezed my head between her legs. Her juices flowed down my chin freely.

In the next few seconds, when Cat was recovering, Pat released his load deep inside of me. I moved to sit on his lap, next to his limp cock. He wrapped a large arm around me. He whispered in my ear. "You're so perfect."

I kissed him. "Thank you very much." I stroked his short blonde hair.

Cat came and hugged me too. "That was actually quite fun."

"Do you swing both ways, random friend of Jordan?"

"Nope."

"Shame." Patrick kissed me again. "You taste fantastic."

"Thank you." Cat said.

"What to do now?" I asked.

"I actually have no idea. I'm spent." He explained.

"Cuddling then I'll leave you two to do whatever." Cat shrugged.

"Alright then."

HornyReba
HornyReba
12 Followers