A Visit From Geek Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers

"How do you do?" Claudia said as she took Tiffany's hand and they shook.

"Nice to meet you." Tiffany replied with a radiant smile.

Claudia's mind raced like the pistons of an NASCAR engine as it tried desperately to interpret the bizarre thoughts and feelings that were suddenly bombarding her. According to Sabrina, a "Geek" was coming to the house to set up the computer. Well, evidently somebody had gotten their wires crossed somewhere because what had showed up on her door was not a "Geek" by any stretch of the imagination. No, what had shown up at Claudia's door was an "Angel".

Tiffany was a couple of heads shorter than Claudia, putting her at about 5'4" with a lean and slender body and a full, flowing head of gorgeous auburn hair that hung down to the tops of her shoulder blades and was pulled back in a ponytail. Her face was pale, as were her svelte arms and all were lightly speckled with darling freckles. While her face was narrow, it still held some adorable baby fat that made her appear much younger than she probably was and her voice was angelically melodious, soft and innocent; perfectly matching her darling face. Tiffany had a button nose, plump and luscious ruby lips and two of the most entrancing sapphire blue eyes, accentuated by a very stylish pair of thin-rimmed glasses; and her face was unexplainably radiant. The girl's wrists were slender, her hands were long and sexy, her fingernails were painted cranberry red and she wore a short sleeve, white business shirt with a black tie, black trousers and a pair of black flats were on her feet. While it was no fashion statement, it fit her just snugly enough to show Claudia a very sumptuous and firm rack of beautifully round breasts; probably a healthy C-cup, accompanied by an overall curvaceous and very tempting young figure. But it was those eyes! Those dazzling sapphire eyes that literally seized Claudia's mind, body and soul, holding her in a vice grip for what seemed like ages.

"So, you mind if I come in and I can get started." Tiffany asked softly.

Claudia continued to stand hypnotized with Tiffany's smaller hand still clinched tightly in her own; her heart hammered wildly in her chest and an unusual yet very pleasing tingling filled her loins. It was then that Claudia felt the stinging tightness of her now rock hard nipples pressing against the inside of her lace bra. What in the world is happening here? Claudia heard her mind ask.

"Mrs. Ruiz?" Tiffany asked. "Mrs. Ruiz, are you all right?"

"Yes." Claudia finally managed to stammer. "Yes, I'm fine. I'm sorry."

"No problem." Tiffany replied with her sweet smile. "So, may I come in?

"Oh, please. Sorry." Claudia said, but still didn't move.

"Can I have my hand back?" Tiffany asked humbly.

"Oh!" Claudia finally snapped back to reality and released Tiffany's hand. "I'm sorry."

"Not a problem at all, Mrs. Ruiz." Tiffany replied.

"Come in please." Claudia said as she stepped aside and motioned Tiffany in. "And please, call me Claudia."

Once inside, Claudia closed the front door. Feeling her nipples about to burst through her bra, Claudia wrapped her arms around herself as if she were cold and led Tiffany into the living room where the computer and the 4 in 1 were still in their boxes on the floor.

"You'll have to forgive me." Claudia said as she led Tiffany toward the living room.

"For what?" Tiffany asked.

"Well to be perfectly honest, you look nothing like I expected you to look." Claudia replied. "As a matter of fact, I didn't even expect you to be a woman."

Tiffany laughed and Claudia immediately surmised that the girl's laugh was more beautiful than her sweet, delicate voice. It was absolutely mesmerizing. "What lucky young man gets to go to bed with this angel every night?" Claudia thought to herself. "I wish it could be me. WHAT?!! Now where the hell did that come from? Claudia, you're losing it!"

"I take it you were expecting a pimply-faced, snot sucking nerd with thick glasses, a pocket protector and his pants hiked up too high?" Tiffany asked playfully.

"I'm afraid so." Claudia replied.

"Well, I've got the glasses at least." Tiffany said.

"Oh honey, those glasses are perfect for you. They bring out your eyes; make them sparkle. And I must say that you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen." Claudia said.

"Thank you." Tiffany almost whispered, her face clearly blushing. Tiffany dropped her head and began shuffling through the backpack she had slung over her shoulder.

"Oh Tiffany, I didn't mean to embarrass you." Claudia said regretfully.

"Huh? No, you didn't." Tiffany began humbly. "It's just that I don't hear those kinds of compliments very often."

Especially not from a woman as beautiful as you, Tiffany thought to herself.

"Not even from your boyfriend?" Claudia asked, trying to appear not to be prying.

"I don't have a boyfriend." Tiffany stated matter-of-factly.

"You're kidding!" Claudia said, shocked to the core. "As pretty as you are?"

"Nope." Tiffany replied as she pulled a few tools from her backpack.

"You mind if I ask how old you are." Claudia queried.

"I'm eighteen." Tiffany told her.

"Oh my goodness!" Claudia nearly gagged. "Well I certainly wouldn't be too worried about it. Boys at your age are not exactly the sharpest pencils in the box; particularly when it comes to girls."

"Yeah, I know." Tiffany replied. "And I don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?" Claudia asked.

"Positive." Tiffany answered.

Robert and Albert had cleared a space in the corner of the living room near the window and had assembled the computer desk and chair that Sabrina had purchased; they had also run the cable from the wall outlet behind the TV where Tiffany could then connect the modem easily.

"So, is there anything I can do to help?" Claudia asked.

"No, not right now. It'll take me a little white to get you all up and running. Then I'll run you through some basic things and answer any questions you have." Tiffany stated.

"Would you like something to drink? A bottle of water perhaps? Maybe some hot tea?" Claudia asked.

"Oh, I love hot tea. That would be nice. Thank you." Tiffany replied as she set to work, opening the PC box.

Claudia went off into the kitchen to make some tea and to wrestle with her mind. As she moved about the kitchen, filling the kettle, placing it on the stove, removing the cups from the cupboard and so on, her mind kept spinning:

"What in the world is happening to me? I'm not gay! I've never even thought about being gay! Now hold on there just a minute, Claudia. You have indeed thought about being gay! In fact, you've already acted upon it. You remember Berkley when you and Frank first got together? You and he used to have some very adventurous nights with a lot of different people. Correction! A lot of different women. You and Frank were never alone in bed for the first two and a half years of your marriage. In fact, Robert was most likely conceived while your face was buried in another woman's vagina and Frank's cock was exploding his seed deep in yours from behind."

Claudia located the tea in the pantry and brought it over to the stove. The war in her mind continued:

"Okay, but that was a very long time ago. And I only did it because it really got Frank off. He loved it and I loved him so much that I would have done anything for him. Plus, whenever we did it with another woman, we had always been drinking heavily or smoking weed. I was never stone cold sober. And in truth, I was never really attracted to women. It was all about Frank. It was all for Frank. Wasn't it? I mean in all the time since then, I've never been remotely attracted to another woman. Until today! And my God, this isn't even a woman! This is a girl! This is a teenage girl who is younger than all three of my children. She's just a baby! No! No, this is just a manifestation of my missed orgasm last night. I just haven't had my ashes burned in so long that anything would have set me off."

As Claudia battled her mind into temporary submission in the kitchen, she didn't realize that she was being erotically admired and carnally desired from the living room by the young and beautiful Geek.

From the moment the door open and Claudia Ruiz stood in front of her, Tiffany's hormones surged wildly forth and nearly tore her to shreds as her body struggled with all its strength to contain them.

"Wow!! What an incredibly sexy lady! God, she is so beautiful!" Tiffany's mind had shouted.

Now, as her sapphire eyes caressed the curvaceous, hour glass figure of the alluring older woman from across the room, Tiffany felt her own hardening nipples pierce painfully into the fabric of her bra and her own loins moisten as she watched this stunning Latin goddess move gracefully through the kitchen. Watching those fertile hips, that slim waist and that scrumptious ass sway sexily in those tight jeans drove the young woman wild. That gorgeous hair cradling her beautiful face and draping perfectly over her sexy shoulders; that snug turtleneck accentuating those big, sumptuous breasts and that tight, flat stomach. That long, sexy neck, those long, sensual fingers, those full and luscious lips shining ever so slightly with soft wetness; that divine olive skin - Oh God, how soft it must be. The smell of her perfume, the sound of her sensual, sultry voice. Tiffany got so lost in her lust that she nearly forgot the reason she was in the woman's home in the first place.

"Would you like cream in your tea, Tiffany?" Claudia called in the sexy voice.

"No thank you." Tiffany replied; her face flush and her body filling with heat. "Get a hold of yourself you dumb little bitch!" Tiffany whispered to herself.

Tiffany took a deep breath, shook her head and refocused on her work. Claudia too, paused briefly in the kitchen, shut her eyes and brought about an armistice to her battle ravaged mind. Soon, the feelings past, she was able to collect herself like the sophisticated woman she was and continued to prepare the hot tea.

By five-thirty that evening, Claudia's computer was fully up and running and Claudia herself, thanks greatly to Tiffany's above and beyond the call of duty instruction, was nearing expert status with the computer, the 4 in 1 and the World Wide Web. Tiffany had shown her how to set up a Facebook page and activated her email account; they even connected and chatted with Sabrina online from LAX. The two women had become so engrossed in technical lessons and Microsoft Windows that they both managed to forget their raging hormones and carnal lust.

Claudia walked Tiffany to the door, shook hands once more and then, like she had with Sabrina early this morning, watched beautiful young Tiffany walk out of her house and drive off back to her life. Again, Claudia felt her heart ache and grow heavy in her chest. Only this time, her heart wasn't the only thing that was aching.

"Claudia, what the hell is the matter with you? Lusting after a baby like this? A baby girl nonetheless! You dirty old whore." Claudia mumbled to herself as she went back in the house.

As Tiffany drove her official Geek Squad Volkswagen Beetle away from Claudia's house, her heart pounded relentlessly, her chest heaved furiously while her face was flushed beet read and sweat was streaming down her cheeks. She felt physically weak and very frail. She couldn't believe what she had just done. If anyone found out, it could conceivably cost her this job. But as she continued to reminisce about the alluring and incredibly exotic Latin woman, she didn't honestly care. All she cared about is that Claudia Ruiz would find what she had left for her. And then, she hoped and prayed that the older woman would react positively. God help me, Tiffany thought, if my instincts about her are wrong.

Claudia went about her normal evening routine as she fed Felix, cleaned his litter box then poured herself a glass of wine and cooked herself dinner. She gave very little thought to the computer, or at least she tried to, for all the computer did was resurrect visions of those gorgeous sapphire eyes and the beautiful auburn hair. Claudia still could not comprehend what Tiffany had done to her. She had never felt this powerful of an attraction to anyone, and the fact that it was a young girl made it all the more intriguing to her. True, she had been with women sexually before, but it had now been over thirty years and she had never been so powerfully attracted to a member of her own sex ever. She loved men! She lusted for them with a carnal desire that encompassed every fiber of her being and womanhood. She loved a big, hard cock plunging and thrusting deep inside her. She loved anal sex; she loved giving head and rolling testicles around in her mouth and hands. She loved a thick, muscle-bound, hairy body. Claudia tried desperately to keep these images of manhood in her head but they were easily cast out and replaced every time with the overwhelmingly powerful visions of those gorgeous sapphire eyes, that beautiful auburn hair and that adorable little face of young Tiffany.

After dinner, Claudia took another bubble bath and attempted deep meditation she had learned from several years of Yoga to clear her mind. Unfortunately all that did was clear the screen for beautiful young Tiffany to take center stage. Claudia saw Tiffany again in her living room, only this time she wore only a thong. Her beautiful auburn hair hung free and loose over her sexy young shoulders and the look of desire on her face melted Claudia to the core. Claudia caressed her body in the warmth of the water and bubbles; in her mind's eye, the hands were Tiffany's. Claudia's fingers found their way to her seething and swollen labia.

Claudia's body trembled as she plunged two fingers deep inside herself. Tiffany stared wantonly at Claudia in her mind as it was the young woman's finger's that now violated Claudia's womanhood. Claudia let loose, pumping her fingers deep inside, her inner walls and muscles clamping down on them as she grounded her mound onto her hand. Claudia's body thrashed wildly about, splashing water and bubbles onto the floor as the orgasm built. Claudia teased and pinched her rock hard nipple, moaning sensually as she continued impaling herself on her own fingers; which in her fantasy were Tiffany's. The orgasm tore through Claudia's seething and soaking body, rattling her to her soul. Claudia's back arched and every muscle in her fifty year old body seized as she imagined her eighteen year old lover making her cum like a freight train.

Claudia awoke completely rested and amazingly refreshed at 4:45 the next morning and practically floated downstairs. Pouring herself a cup of coffee, she then, like millions of people all over the world, sat down in front of her computer. As the screensaver gave way to her desktop wallpaper; last year's Christmas photo of Sonya and Natalie, something down in the corner of the screen caught Claudia's eye. It was a small desktop icon shaped like a valentine heart with an arrow shot through it. Strange that she hadn't noticed it before or that Tiffany hadn't pointed it out.

"Oh, Tiffany." Claudia whispered. "My beautiful little Tiffany."

Claudia took a sip of her coffee and began to let her mind wander. Only this time, she was able to catch it before it got too far.

"Hold it right there, you old pervert! We're not doing this again. You could go to jail for some of the things you've been thinking about that baby. Dirty old woman!" Claudia admonished herself.

Taking the mouse, Claudia clicked on the mysterious heart-shaped icon in the low right hand corner of the screen. Claudia watched in amazement as the screen went black then slowly filled with a beautiful shade of pink. A much larger heart materialized in front of her and the song "YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL" by Joe Cocker filtered softly through the speakers. Claudia's heart began to race at the speed of light. Then, as if by magic, letters in beautiful calligraphy began to magically appear on the screen, writing out a note.

"DEAR CLAUDIA,

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ACTUALLY DOING THIS, BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF. I HAVE TO SAY WHAT I FEEL. PLEASE BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT I'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE, BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I'D NEVER MET YOU BEFORE. I KNOW THIS IS TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND IS GROUNDS FOR MY TERMINATION, BUT I DON'T CARE: YOU ARE THE SEXIEST AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I HAVE EVER MET AND I AM INCREDIBLY ATTRACTED TO YOU! I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE ATTRACTED TO ANYONE IN MY LIFE AND THAT IS WHY I'M GOING TO BEG YOU TO PLEASE MEET ME AT THE STARBUCK'S OFF MAIN STREET AND WESTERN BOULEVARD NEXT SATURDAY AT 1:00PM. I HAVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RAVISHING AND I KNOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU. PLEASE MEET ME, CLAUDIA. IF FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN TO TELL ME TO GO TO HELL. I JUST HAVE TO SEE YOU ONE MORE TIME.

XOXO,

TIFFANY."

Claudia placed her hand on her chest over her hammering heart as her watery eyes remained cemented on the screen and her ears were filled with Joe Cocker's classic love ballad. Her lungs deflated and she couldn't remember how to fill them. Caught in a trance, Claudia stared in amazement at the beautiful words scrolled across her monitor as her mind convulsed in an attempt to jump start her body. Suddenly, a thought washed over her with the force of a tsunami wave:

"Oh my God! She felt the same thing! This beautiful baby girl found me as attractive and alluring as I her."

Overwhelmed with emotion and flattery, Claudia's mind soon jump started her body and she was able to move and breathe. As she exhaled and inhaled again, patting her chest over her rattling heart, another thought infiltrated her consciousness.

"I can't!"

Despite all of the unbridled passion-driven emotion and the raw carnal desires that had coursed through her body the past eighteen hours, Claudia knew deep in her heart that a torrid sexual affair between her and Tiffany could NEVER happen. It was wrong! So very wrong! My God, the girl is 32 years younger. Hell, even Robert, if he weren't already married, would be too old for her. And once again, though there may have been sexual contact with other women in the past, long before this beautiful baby girl was even born; or more to the point, before she was even a twinkle in her mother and father's eye, Claudia Ruiz is not a lesbian! Just a hopeless romantic. Oh, don't say that!!

Claudia sat motionless in front of her new computer for what seemed like hours, all the while, tears streaming down her cheeks and the battle again raging in her mind. Just the idea of this beautiful young creature going to all this trouble and obviously wanting her so bad, made Claudia's heart soar. It had been such a long time since Claudia had been wanted and desired by anybody this desperately and passionately. It touched her deeply. But again, it could not be. It could never be! Claudia was finally able to pull herself together, shut down her computer and glanced at the clock; 5:31am on Tuesday morning. She was due at the hospital by seven. As Claudia shuffled her now suddenly very heavy feeling body back toward her bedroom to shower and dress for work, she calculated that she had exactly 103 hours and 29 minutes to figure out how to let Tiffany down as gently as possible. Based upon the beautiful and romantic gesture of this morning, it was obvious that Tiffany's feelings for her ran deep. With that in mind, Claudia rethought herself and concluded that she had just 4 days to figure out how to break this poor baby's fragile young heart. Tears filled her eyes once more and again, Claudia's heart ached.

Claudia Ruiz had never had 4 days slip by her so fast in her entire life. Saturday came faster than the winds of an F-5 Tornado. Claudia battled with herself all week and the harder she fought, the less and less she knew what to do. Whenever she thought she had it defeated, visions of those gorgeous sapphire eyes, that beautiful auburn hair, that tight little body, the precious-doll face and the soft, sweet voice that was Tiffany flooded every fiber of her being. As Friday night rolled around, Claudia resolved that the best way to spare Tiffany was to not even go to Starbuck's tomorrow. Claudia knew that if she went she would have absolutely no control over herself and would more than likely succumb to any advances Tiffany might make. And she couldn't let that happen! Not ever!!

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers