A Visit From My Niece, Helga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u_LABoy
u_LABoy
20 Followers

During the days that followed, Helga had taken to wearing the skimpiest of tops and would look bored, doodling aimlessly while I tried explaining the intricacies of calculus to her. I wasn't doing a very good job either -- I was distracted by her physical presence and allowed myself to be systematically manipulated by her. While making breakfast, she took to bumping "accidentally" into me; brushing her breasts against me or occasionally pressing her behind into my erection. I was reduced to being constantly aroused when I was with her. She knew she had me but I was still under the delusion that I could regain control ... a gambler to the end.

When I got back that evening, the house seemed empty.

"Hi, I'm home ... Helga?" There was no reply.

"Helga?" I called a bit louder. There was no response.

I walked by her door and stuck my head in; it was empty but I caught sight of her panties on the bed. I was about to walk over to examine it but caught myself and walked back down to make myself a drink. I was actually relieved to have the place to myself again.

I was working in the living room, trying to finish up some over due designs when I heard the door open and saw Helga walk in. She must have gone for a run because her face was flushed and her tee shirt clung to her -- she seemed to have worked up quite a sweat. She flashed me a smile and headed for the kitchen. I heard the fridge open and then she returned with a bottle of water and plopped herself on the couch next to me.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Working" I replied, trying to focus on the sketch I was making.

She scooted over so that she was right next to me; her thigh pressed against mine, and leaning over my arm she looked inquisitively at the drawing.

"Looks complicated ... what is it?" she was just making conversation.

I smiled. None of this would make sense to her but there was something endearing about her curiosity. I was trying to act normal but the air was dense with sexual tension and when I spoke it sounded strained and distant:

"These are components for a new Turbo Charger for a sports car." I picked up an isometric drawing of an engine and pointed to the parts I was designing.

She gave the drawing a perfunctory glance and then losing interest, leaned back against the couch sipping her water. I was trying to concentrate on my work when I felt her fingers running through the back of my hair.

"You have some grey hairs ..." she said; her tone was gentle and soft.

"You should color it for me ... what do you think? How about black? Maybe I could pass for Valentino!" I was being facetious. For a while, Anja had colored her hair black and she really looked stunning her dark hair and dusky skin setting off the incredible blue of her eyes.

"No, you have beautiful hair and you can't really see it. It looks almost like lighter streaks." She was now being kind.

She continued to stroke my hair until the image of her breasts flashed like a snapshot in my brain -- I pulled away not wanting to go there. She was quiet for a while and then:

"Can't we have dinner alone? Why does Jenny have to always come with us?" She was being petulant.

"What's wrong with Jenny? I thought you liked her ..." I was a bit surprised.

"She's a skank!"

"A what?"

"A skank" she repeated.

"And what, I dare ask, is a skank?"

"A whore, a slut ... you know ... and she's no good for you she said so herself!" Now she was now being a woman, claws and all.

"And, how would you know what is good for me?" I was still a bit surprised at her rather terse and quick judgment.

"I just know; call it a woman's intuition ..." she ignored the sarcasm and had a smug look on her face.

"Well, I'm going to tell you what I told Jan ..." Jan was my nephew "Just because you have some hair on your face and start shaving doesn't make you a man."

"So ...?" she was puzzled.

"Just because you've sprouted tits doesn't make you a woman! You are a kid so stop being presumptuous." I was a bit irritated mostly at my reaction to her but I needed to gain back some control and pushed the button I knew would get a response.

"I'm not a kid as I'm sure you've noticed!" She blushed and was about to say something more but thought better of it.

"What's that supposed to mean?" It was my turn to get flustered.

"Whatever, forget it ... but trust me, she's no good for you and you're not good for her!" She was being belligerent but then rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. She shifted a bit so that she was nestled snugly against me, holding onto my arm. The snapshot of her breasts flashed again and I felt my cock stirring. This wasn't good. We stayed still for a short period while I basked in the close proximity of her. She was sweaty and damp but I liked the feel of her against me and closed my eyes, trying not to think about anything; enjoying the moment for what it was.

When I finally looked up at the clock, it was getting late:

"You had better get ready. Reservations are for 7:30 PM and we have to pick the skank up ..."

She giggled and got up, stretching like a cat in front of me. I couldn't resist the impulse - I gently slapped the mounds of her perfect behind as she walked past.

"Ouch ... I'll get you for that!" she said playfully and poked her tongue out at me before gliding up the stairs towards her room. This was Anja all over again.

After she left I tried getting some work done but it was pointless; my mind kept wandering... drifting back to my sister and the things we had experienced together, mostly the sexual things. Memories of Anja parading half-naked in front of me, our playful wrestling matches which led to the incredible bouts of sex resurfaced and with it the painful reminder of the deep scars they had left. Those experiences had had a profound effect on both our lives and now, Helga ... they were so much alike. This second reincarnation was turning into a trial by fire and I could feel the heat from the searing flames. I decided to get ready and walked up the stairs. The door to her bedroom was open and I noticed that the bathroom door open too. I could hear the shower running and had to fight the overpowering urge to go in. Evidently, Helga had no problems with the high stakes game we were playing but then, she wasn't living with my history.

I quickly showered, got dressed and as I walked by her room I heard her call out:

"Eno, can you help me?"

She had turned out all the lights and had scented candles burning in various strategic locations in her bedroom. There was a subtle fragrance of vanilla bean in the air and as I got closer to her, I caught the scent of Channel No. 5; and then I saw her reflection. She was absolutely breathtaking. She had on a fitted black, sleeveless dress with the zipper in the back half undone. The dress clung to her body, tapering at the knees accentuating her thighs and the flare of her hips. She had styled her hair and put on some make up and in the diffused candlelight I could have sworn that it was Anja. My heart was pounding like a sledgehammer and I was choked by the sudden and overpowering surge of adrenalin. I remembered my sister at Helga's age - they could have been twins. I had seduced my sister when she was a lot younger than Helga and felt the pressure build in my head, my pulse ringing in my ears.

I zipped her up and stepped back to get a better look at her. She smiled shyly even though she knew she was beautiful and asked:

"You like? Huh, huh ...?" she twirled around and playfully struck an exaggerated catwalk pose. She was nervous, I could sense that and the rest of it was just young woman's bravado.

I was at a loss for words. Every past incident I had experienced with Anja blurred through my mind creating a whirl of confusing eroticism. There was no way I was going to win this fight. I knew I was a goner; a rag-doll puppet ready to be manipulated by her sexual strings.

"God, you are so beautiful ..." my voice sounded low and hoarse and I'm sure she noticed it.

She just looked at me and smiled -- not gloating but complicit and reassuring; content with the reaction she had managed to elicit from me.

We stood looking at each other and I couldn't stop myself; I reached up and brushed a strand of hair which had fallen onto her cheek. That was all it took - the tension which had continued to build between us, sparked like high voltage lines and with this final breach of space, short circuited any control I had. Her eyes were like saucers, her lips slightly parted and for the first time, she looked unsure ... not about her need but unsure of how to proceed. In defeat, I had finally regained control.

I pulled her to me and kissed her lightly on her lips. I felt the tip of her tongue and then she opened up like a lotus basking in sunshine. There was urgency in our embrace; our tongues twirling around each other, dancing, sliding, slippery and wet, sucking hungrily at the passion bubbling over from deep in our souls. My hands roamed her body and down her back, cupping her ass and drawing her to me. I heard her moan into my mouth, her fingers running through my hair, gripping and pulling while pressing her mound against my pulsing rod. Her heart was pounding, a rhythmic, heavy beat resonating to the sexual drum thudding deep within me driving us farther, hot and frenzied, into this primordial dance. I kissed the long curve of her neck, swanlike and sensitive, tasting the absinthian flavor of jasmine in her perfume and was overcome, no, overrun by this illicit passion. It felt almost like the very first time that I had fucked my sister. Time had stood still.

Her hips were grinding lasciviously against my cock as I reached down between us and rubbed her between her legs.

"Ohh ... ohhh, God ... Tor ... so long, I've waited so long ..." she moaned, throwing her head back.

I looked at her and felt her trembling; she was wanton and willing with the impatience of youth, her young body ripe and ready to be fucked. I didn't want this to be a quickie; I wanted to take my time and fuck her, to make love to her all through the night but thoughts of Jenny and dinner crossed my mind:

"We have to stop, baby, we are late ..." I whispered.

"No, no ... don't stop ... please, my darling, please don't stop ..." she held me tighter than I had ever been held and she wasn't going to let go.

My head was spinning with images and sensations coalescing as one. I was spiraling out of control falling weightlessly through the abyss of sensuality and didn't require a lot of convincing.

"Okay, baby, okay ... I know what you need ..." I whispered into her ear.

My fingers trembling, I unzipped her dress and pushed it downwards off of her shoulders. She stepped back, balancing herself by holding on to my arms and then with a final shimmy of her hips, she shed the garment to the floor. She was now standing clad only in her panties, more beautiful than anything I'd seen like Aphrodite suddenly resurrected to life, offering herself to me. The hedonic mirage enhanced by the dancing shadows playing tantalizingly over the length of her nakedness and like sirens, their songs drew me irresistibly to her. I was mesmerized and when she came towards me, I held her at arms length. I wanted to take in her beauty; to soak in the wonder of her being. I could see the wet stain between her legs ... or was that a shadowy illusion created by the dim light?

I kneeled in front of her and kissed her bellybutton, pushing my tongue into the shallow crevice while she stood, gently holding me by the back of my head. I drew her to me, cupping the cheeks of her rump and as I buried my face in to her crotch, I felt her thighs quiver while I inhaled the heady flavor of her, my nose pressed against her slit, overpowered by the balmy bouquet of her scent. She was wet, soaking through the gossamer fabric of her panties; the translucent stain spreading like the edges of a liquid fire. This was no illusion.

I peeled down her panties, rolling them towards her ankles and jerking them free, threw them to the side. I was staring right at her gleaming, golden patch and began licking wetly between the creamy satin of her inner thighs; lapping at the seeping nectar of her passion. She tasted like a potpourri of lightly roasted spices, laced with cinnamon honey; an aphrodisiac for any palate. And like some dehydrated wanderer stumbling on an oasis, I lapped the weeping magna from her deliquescing cunt resuscitating the dormant beast that lay buried within; an insatiable brute tireless in his need for her nourishing milk.

Despite the muted light, I could see the pinkness of her slit, wet and silky and pressed my thumb against the little tumescent knob of her clitoris and felt her jerk with a tremor of unrestricted pleasure. Then extending my tongue, I licked her, stroking upwards from bottom to top and each time my tongue touched her hooded nub, she would twitch spasmodically, pulling me into her mumbling indiscernibly. She stood trembling with her legs parted, holding my head against her until I sucked her clit into my mouth. Her hands tightened and she let out a throaty gasp:

"Ahhrghh ..."

I gently held the pulsing, tender kernel between my teeth while caressing it with the tip of my tongue. I felt her legs buckle and give way as she fell backwards onto the bed. I scuttled forward to her on my knees, her legs were hanging over the edge of the mattress and as she tried to sit up, I pushed her back, spreading her thighs as far apart as I could. Then bending over her, I lapped her cunt like a kitten lapping milk from a bowl.

"Ohhhh ... oh, God ... ohhh ... my love ..." she was mumbling, her voice husky and moist.

She bent her knees and brought her legs up, resting them against my shoulders, squeezing the sides of my face with her thighs while her fingers played with my hair; pulling, twisting and stroking as the waves of pleasure peaked and then crashed over her body.

I spread the outer lips of her vagina with my fingers and using my tongue, licked between the delicate folds of her silky vulva. Then I carefully inserted a finger into her soppy opening and felt her tense up. I could feel the muscles of her velvet channel constricting tightly around the invading digit as I wiggled it in and out of her, fucking her gently. I flattened my tongue and rubbed it over her clit back and forth, back and forth as fast as I could holding her writhing body by her abdomen, her striated muscles tightening paroxysmally as she squirmed against my hand. Her hips bucked wildly, turning and wiggling unable to control herself until finally the balloon of pleasure burst from her core, spreading outwards engulfed by the simultaneous searing lights exploding in her brain. Her body stiffened and arched, covered in a thin sheen of sweat, as she thrust herself into my mouth, pulling me down forcefully while her thighs clamped spastically about my head.

The first waves of pleasure to wrack her body were short and turbulent; like the swells of a raging river, unpredictable and violent. Her limbs convulsed disjointedly, her body twisting and jerking out of control accompanied by an indescribable high pitched squeal, followed by the incoherent ramblings of orgasmic mindlessness:

"Tor ... ohhhhh ... oh, oh, oh ... ohhhhHHH ... please ... oh, God ... what is happening to me?"

I felt her body shudder as a series of gentler waves rippled through her, washing her progressively with less intensity until she was still. I continued to lick her sweltering cunt, trapped in the humid tent of her thighs, eagerly drinking the juices promulgating from the depths of her aquifer.

My lips were smeared with her cum and her smell had permeated my being; a somatic delicacy, heady and intoxicating. She was calmer now as her body quavered in soft gyrations as my oral administrations laved her excited clit. I continued to coddle her swollen, seeping crevasse first from side to side and then, brushing her up and down with broader, longer strokes, exerting just the right amount of pressure with my tongue to keep her clamoring on the threshold. I had two fingers in her now and maintained the maddening rhythm for an inordinately long period while she experienced a string of shallower climaxes, each one accompanied by a thrust of her hips and the spasmodic squeezing of her thighs until after a while she lay there lifeless and pliable, stroking my hair and murmuring softly:

"Ohh ... I'm dying... Tor, my darling ... what are you doing? Ohhh ... yes, yes, yes, yes ... at last, my love ... I love you, I love you ..."

I kissed my way slowly back up her navel to her breasts and sucked on them, while toying with her nipples, squeezing them with my fingers. Her body was still cresting the waves of euphoria and each added stimulus caused a disproportionate reaction; her limbs jerking defiantly until she finally pulled me off of her and searching for my mouth, kissed me long and hard. She tasted herself in my mouth and moaned, sucking hungrily on my tongue while her fingers tugged at my clothing. Incredibly, I was still dressed. I was overly stimulated, my cock throbbing and leaking into my briefs and I noticed a wet patch which had soaked noticeably through to my trousers.

Strands of her hair were plastered to her forehead and sides of her face and I picked at it, trying to brush it back with my fingers. She closed her eyes while I gently kissed her lips, then the tip of her nose, her eyes, forehead ... tasting the clean, tangy saline of her perspiration. It was strange the incredible closeness I felt for this woman who I had carried around as a little girl. She began unbuttoning my shirt and very soon we had managed to shed all of my clothes.

"Tor, I ..." she began but I stopped her. I placed a finger against her lips and said:

"Shhh ... there are no need for words, my love ... I know and I love you."

We lay holding each other, enjoying the feel of our bodies, fitting perfectly together, luxuriating in the aftermath of her orgasms. But she sensed my need and reacted. She ran her hands down my body and tentatively took hold of my throbbing cock, then worked herself lower until she was inches from my straining member. I could feel her breath as she watched the pearls of precum dripping from the purple, distended tip. I could tell that this was unfamiliar territory for her:

"It's beautiful ..." I felt her finger spreading the sticky ejaculate over the bloated dome and in a salacious gesture, licked her finger sucking on it while looking up at me. She wanted approval and I gave it. She released her fingers with a loud slurp.

"Mmmm ... I like ..." she whispered. I was so close to the edge, hyper-excited by her sensuality and the fleshy visual of her sucking her fingers that the slightest touch would set off the final reaction.

She opened her mouth and very gently sucked me in, taking the mushroomed head in between her lips and as soon as I felt her tongue, I climaxed. I doubled over, grabbing her head, forcing her down onto my cock while frantically thrusting into her mouth.

"Ohhh ... suck it, suck it ... suck the head ... Helga ... ohhh ... yes ... don't stop, baby ..." moaning non sequiturs while I watched my niece draining the life juices from the very core of my being.

I could feel her hands trying to control the depth of my penetration but I was uncaring, lost in the throes of orgasm shooting ropes of my viscid secretions down her gulping throat. She couldn't swallow quickly enough and some of the sticky, opalescent fluid escaped down the sides of her mouth as she continued to suck on my softening member. She was inexperienced and in time would improve her technique to maximize the pleasure during and post climax, but her enthusiasm and eagerness made up for her lack of skill. I watched for a while, enthralled by the sight of her lips sucking on my stem and then lay back, totally spent.

u_LABoy
u_LABoy
20 Followers