A Visit from the Decorators

Story Info
Your fantasy turns to reality on a lazy morning.
2.3k words
3.66
28.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're lying in the dark; a spotlight shining down from above, highlighting you as you lie on a single, soft bed. All around the edge of the room you can hear the occasional cough, or shuffling of feet, or a low voice making a dirty comment to another unseen observer. The air is chill against your skin, and people are watching you. And you're completely naked.

Just knowing that they're there and can see you makes you arch your back, pressing your thighs together as you stretch your arms over your head. Relaxing again, one hand rests on top of your breast and kneads it firmly, the rush of pressure sending a thrill through your whole body. The other hand begins tracing lines up and down your stomach, trailing slowly towards your pussy. You open your legs, and hear the shuffling of feet as unseen observers move to get a better view. You smile. It's time to put on a show.

Slowly, you begin to stroke your pussy, just listening to the low murmur of voices in the dark. The occasional phrase filters through – you can sense the grin on the man's face as he whispers how he'd love to fuck your wet, aching pussy, and there is a spasm of pleasure as though your body is trying to invite him over, out of your control. But for now they watch, and you move your finger in slow, luxurious circles over your clit.

Your legs widen in your excitement, and as you close your eyes you can hear the men moving closer, hear zips being undone, and the insistent, wet sounds of cocks being slowly worked, looking at your beautiful body. The comments are slowly getting dirtier and dirtier – I want to fuck her right now, one voice says. You take the mouth, I'll fuck her pussy, says another. You don't know how many people are there – ten, a hundred – but the faint chill of the room changes in the heat of bodies surrounding you. And you notice a faint, insistent beeping in the background.

You try to ignore it, but the men turn one by one to look. The noise is dragging you away now. Away from the table, the men and the sea of cocks waiting to hammer into you. You plead for a moment longer, just a second more to let one of them fuck you - even just one – but the noise drags you back, back into the bedroom and the day ahead of you.

You drag yourself out of bed and switch the alarm off irritably. You were sure you'd turned it off last night before going to bed, but there it is, reminding you to be up on your day off. Idiot thing. Although it occurs to you that a day off means time to go back to bed and see if you can get back to that dark room and the men waiting to enjoy every inch of your voluptuous body. You smile, and dip a finger into your still-wet pussy.

First the bathroom, then maybe a 'lie-in.' You step into the hallway, door left open overnight from the summer heat, yawning and blinking sleep from your eyes. There's no way your housemate will be up, and there's always the brief thrill of crossing the hallway to the bathroom naked. That is, until you put your hand on the bathroom door and hear from downstairs: "Whoah."

Two men are standing by the front door, tools in their hands staring up at your body.

The bathroom door slams as you hide on the other side of it, face reddening. Of course! The reason you'd taken the day off in the first place was to welcome the decorators, and you've certainly done that in style. You fight back an impish grin as you think of the bonus you've just given your workers. But the presence of other people cuts short the possibility of the day's planned activities. You're a little disappointed as you go to grab a towel, and head back to your room to get dressed.

And... there aren't any towels. Not a one. So you're stuck naked in the bathroom with a houseful of decorators, and a lingering yearning in your pussy from the dream earlier. What is a girl to do?

Biting your lip with excitement, you open the door and poke your head out. The coast is clear - or at least seems to be. One arm around your breasts, one covering your pussy, you make a break for the bedroom, slamming the door and taking a deep breath. Made it. But as you lean back against the door, you feel how raw and sensitive your pussy is against your hand. It demands your attention. Maybe the builders can wait for ten minutes or so?

You fall back against the bed and grin, your hand lingering on your clit, lavishing attention on the heat between your thighs. It feels so good, so urgent. Inside your head you summon your army of lovers; each one faceless and ready to respond to your every need, just like they always are.

But today is different. Today you can hear the decorators outside, loading and unloading the van. And talking. Two of them talking. You recognise the husky tones of the man who exclaimed as he saw your body, describing your curves.

"Seriously fuckable yeah." You bite your lip, stroking as you listen eagerly.

"And she was just naked? Didn't even realise we were here?" Another voice, younger. Excited by the idea of a naked woman so close, and yet unattainable. Or so he thinks, your mind suggests as you press harder on your clit, shocked by your own thoughts.

"No idea. Must have just got up. Hot little pussy though."

"She's been awake for a while actually." A new voice. Older, more authorative.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. She was having fun earlier, when her housemate let us in."

You blush. Had they heard your dream earlier? Were you THAT loud? Somehow the thought of your moans carrying round the house as you feverishly imagined your own private paradise makes you hotter than ever, and you spread your legs as wide as they can go, one hand working your clit and another finger slipping inside your wet pussy. You have to bite your lip hard to stop yourself from crying out and giving the builders a repeat performance.

They laugh, as your finger speeds up a little. "Heard her, did you?"

"Something like that." You can just picture the confident grin on his face. "Check this out."

There is a moment's silence, and then awed, appreciative noises from the men outside. And the sounds of moaning. Tinny and quiet, but recognisable. And you recognise the sounds of your own moaning. A recording?

"What the fuck?"

"Oh come on. Girl like that leaves her door open when she knows she's got decorators coming round?"

"You could so get sacked for having that on your phone mate..."

"You telling me to delete it?"

"Fuck no... look, let's at least go inside."

The voices dull to an unrecognisable blur as they head inside and close the living room door. You lie back and wonder. If your door was open this morning, and they heard your dream... You hear laughing from downstairs. Not cruel laughter, but a dirty laugh. You have to know what's going on.

You grab your robe and tie it round yourself loosely, creeping out onto the landing and down the stairs. Now standing outside the living room, you can hear a whispered conversation from within, and your moaning, clearer than ever.

"Shit..." The youngest of the three exclaims, "just look at her work that fucking pussy!"

It must be a video. And the realisation that all three of these decorators are sat in your living room watching you make yourself come makes you hotter than ever. Your pussy is burning now, demanding your finger's attention. You don't even need to lick your finger it's so wet from the thought of the strangers raptly staring at you spreading yourself on the bed. Standing in the hallway, you reach under your robe and pleasure yourself listening to them; openly, and unashamedly.

Your lovers come forth again, only now you recognise some of them. Workmen who turned up to plaster the ceiling. A plumber. The postman. The pizza guy. You finally have faces for your lovers and the thought of letting them fuck you sends a shiver of pleasure straight through you.

It's so intense that the sound of a throat being cleared shocks you out of your reverie. The oldest of the three decorators is standing in the doorway to the living room, watching you with an amused grin on his face.

"Think we've found someone else to join us lads." He says, and takes your hand, still sticky with your own wetness, leading you into the living room before you can protest.

Inside, the three decorators are sat on the couch, a laptop resting on one of their toolboxes in front of them. A line runs into one of the USB ports from an expensive looking phone, and the men look up from the screen at you. You try to straighten your robe as they stare hungrily at your exposed cleavage, but the old man reaches round and slips his thumb inside the robe briefly, pulling it closed and stroking the exposed skin as he does so.

"Let me do that for you love. Come and join us."

"What are you watching?" You ask, playing the innocent - you know how powerful the thrill of corruption can be for a man. So you sit demurely on the lap of the youngest of the three, and gasp with feigned shock at what you had already suspected and become uncontrollably aroused over.

There on the screen is your bed, and your naked body spread open and masturbating. The covers have slipped while you've been sleeping and your big, round breasts are uncovered, rocking back and forth as your body convulses in pleasure. Under the sheets, your hand moves in long, slow circles against your pussy. As the alarm goes off in the video, you roll over and the clip cuts as the voyeur pulls away. It loops back to the start, to the camera slowly peering round the edge of the door – an endless clip of you pleasuring yourself and moaning.

"Nice pussy." The oldest says, and you realise that he isn't looking at the screen when he says that. Sat on the lap of the youngest - pretending not to feel his erection pressing against the back of your thigh - you suddenly realise he's been easing your robe open and the three decorators can see your exposed pubic hair. You blush and try to cover it with your hands; but again, the oldest of the three reaches over and takes the hem of the robe. "Let me help you with that." He says, pulling it back over your thighs, but using his thumb to stroke across your exposed pussy. The third decorator 'helps' with the top half of the robe, stroking across the tops of your breasts as he does so.

The teasing becomes too much to bear, and you let your thighs fall open for them, accepting the hand as it strokes firmly up the inside of your leg, running a finger along your exposed labia. "Looks like she's ready lads," The oldest says grinning, and you look back across at the third decorator, now stroking an impressive erection as he watches his colleagues hands roam all over your body.

The youngest and oldest stand, and your robe falls open completely, leaving you naked and spread open as they carry you to the middle of the room. They carefully lay you on the floor, kneeling around you. All three of them look at each other as if silently making a decision, and then the youngest of them kneels by your head, his cock hard in his hand.

"Suck my dick." He commands, and you envelop it in your mouth, running your tongue lovingly around the head, sucking hard on it while reaching up with one hand to firmly stroke the shaft. Hands grope and cup your breasts as you feel a body lowering itself between your legs, and a surge of pleasure as someone's cock – you can't see which – enters you.

They fuck you. They fuck you as you lie on the floor of your own living room and a pornographic recording of you masturbating plays in the background – your recorded sounds of ecstasy matched by the muffled moans that escape the lips wrapped round a hard, young cock.

You briefly look and see the oldest of the three kneeling beside you, one hand groping and stroking your breasts and the other pumping his erection back and forth. All three of them are lost in the moment, existing only to pleasure you. You feel heat rising inside you uncontrollably and the youngest begins thrusting urgently against your mouth. Feeling his urgency you cup his balls with one hand and speed up your strokes with the other.

"Oh fuck," Gasps the oldest, "I'm going to come!" His cry sets off the other two, and even the third man between your legs increases his thrusting momentarily as you feel warmth flood your throat, your pussy and pour onto your chest. All three men are coming on or inside you and it tips you over the edge; your orgasm powerful and primal, sending you into spasms of ecstasy.

One by one they get their breath back, and stand, buckling up their jeans. The oldest looks down at you and smiles, watching as you continue rubbing your clit frantically, wanting to keep the orgasm rolling.

"Looks like a good days work lads," He grins, "What d'you say we come back and give it another coat tomorrow?"

The question goes unanswered as your hips thrust against your hand, and you climax again and again and again.